Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:05 PM

Old April 29th, 2022, 03:32 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

[ @starry. ] sorry this is so sloppy! I just wanted to get it out

Aspen nodded. Rainpaw would do it right, but her injuries were keeping her from doing so. "How about you watch me hunt, then perhaps we can come back out here at a later time, when you're mostly healed, so you can learn to balance yourself?" If Rainpaw agreed, maybe she could find a nest of mice, and they could both have a hayday.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 30th, 2022, 01:04 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Away from the insanity that was the Clan meeting, Jaystride set his sights on distracting Lotuspaw from the events that had taken place. In the grand scheme of things, it might not make much difference - but for now, it'd probably make them feel better. And that had to count for something, yeah?

The creek was within sights, but Jaystride wasn't interested in that. No words were spoken as he signaled Lotuspaw to join him in a gap between trees, where the ground was smothered by a thick layer of moss. In times of distress, cats usually liked to feel secure - surrounded by something they could hide in. Jaystride wasn't sure if this would work, he didn't know Lotuspaw very well on a personal level, but at the very least it might get their mind off what was going on back in camp.

Once Lotuspaw was close enough, he'd move to knock them over into the moss. If it worked, the moss should cushion the fall - and leave an opening for the next part of Jaystride's plan. OPERATION: FLOWER FLIPPER.

It wasn't a perfect operations name, but it worked well enough for the situation. He'd just.. roll Lotus in the moss until they were a nice, bundled up bouquet.

[ @x ghostie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 30th, 2022, 04:36 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

| @poppy. it's alright, don't worry :P |

Rainpaw cocked her head. "Hm. Okay," she meowed. "I'll try to follow your lead and hunt something, though, I don't want to be useless." She glanced at her limp - this would be fine. Plus, she needed to learn how to deal with it. Patiently the molly waited for Aspenstrike to demonstrate, ready to copy the exact motions - though a bit sloppy, most likely.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 4th, 2022, 10:20 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Aspenstrike
- @starry. || I went ahead and wrapped it up, so so sorry that this took so long :0
Aspenstrike smiled, nodded, then crouched down in a fairly good hunter's crouch. She was never that good at hunting, but she knew the basics. "Remember to keep your body low with your tail sticking straight ahead. Your hind legs must be ready to leap and front paws must be ready to pounce. It is also a good fighting technique, if you ever need to pounce on an enemy." She quoted what Gorseflower had told her all those moons ago. The soft tan tabby flashed in her mind, and instead of a pang of sadness, just came pride. She was passing down Gorseflower's tactics. It was a wonderful thing for her.

"When you pounce, try to pin the prey down and nip its neck, it's the quickest way to kill it." She scented a mouse nest. Glancing at the sky- they were late to report, aaah- she jerked her head in that direction. "I'm going to scare them out, get ready to practice your skills."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 4th, 2022 at 10:20 AM.
Old May 9th, 2022, 09:54 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistpaw ~

Golden-orange flower... Golden-orange flower...

White paws charged through the underbrush as Mistpaw barreled through the underbrush towards the creek. Icicleripple had entrusted her to do this, so she couldn't let her and who knows how many of her clanmates down.

Skidding to a stop as the creek came into view, grey eyes frantically flicked about as she surveyed the area. Not directly on the bank... Probably just around the general area... THERE. A small flowering plant sat unassumingly next to a rather bushy looking fern, and Mistpaw wasted no time in scurrying over to claim it's flowers.

One... Two... Three... Four... She had to need more than that, right?

Another frantic glance about had her scurrying off in the opposite direction to a slightly smaller plant before claiming it's flowering stems as well.

Alright... Five flowers, would that be enough? Maybe if she could find one more plant...

Not bothering about avoiding the water(ick), Mistpaw splashed across the creek onto the opposite bank. There had to be more over here... aha! One final marigold plant stood just over the edge of the bank, so Mistpaw wasted no time in running up and claiming it's flowers as well.

Mouth now stuffed full with eight fresh stalks of marigold, the younger cat swiftly changed directions and raced towards the cove. Hopefully she hadn't taken too long in her task.

Old May 11th, 2022, 11:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

@JAE. // heeyyyyy...........................
Lotuspaw didn't particularly object to the silence - any words Jaystride would have said were likely to be missed by them anyway. Lipreading was exhausting on a good day, they lacked the patience in this moment. Stifling a yawn, they trailed behind the warrior. Carefully watching him from behind, they weren't sure how to feel about the tom. The fact he did give Lotuspaw an escape meant he couldn't be that bad.

Then again, they've been proven wrong before when given basic kindness. They picked up their pace when Jaystride signaled them over to a gap. It seemed like they arrived at their destination!

Lotuspaw stood beside him, looking blankly at the blanket of moss. "Nice moss." Before they had a chance to question more, the apprentice (not so) gracefully flopped into said blanket of moss. Panic flickered in their eyes as they scrambled to roll over onto their stomach, peering up at Jaystride.

They were very confused, very confused and a lot of their instincts were screaming this was not good! Lotuspaw wrinkled their nose in defiance, "If you gonna kill me, don't drag it on, thanks." They were too tired to do much about a possible murder attempt and instead accepted their fate.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old May 14th, 2022, 04:44 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Don't be so dramatic."

If Jaystride wanted to kill them, he would've done so already. He liked to think this would be a far more enjoyable experience than death as his claws sought to pull up some of the moss between them. His movements were quick, careful to pry it in almost a sheet. Once he was ready, he flipped the moss over Lotuspaw's back to begin the Wrappening, and then moved to start rolling the apprentice to further engulf their body in the soft plant.

As he did this, a low purr rumbled in his throat - the sound of comfort, to help assuage any worries Lotuspaw had. This wasn't meant to make them feel unsafe, rather the opposite.

[ @x ghostie ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 23rd, 2022, 10:47 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Burnetdream |she/dream |
open!

The soft trickling of Sunkissed Creek was always quite soothing to the lean she-cat, especially compared to how hectic camp could be. Sometimes it was worth it to just take a moment to breathe and take a break. The sun was slowly falling away behind the waving trees, making way for a moon that would soon rise and reveal the stars that lay hidden during the day.

Dream had always wondered what - if anything - was up there in the night sky. There was StarClan, of course, but what else? Were they alone in the vast darkness that surrounded them? The thought always brought a feeling of cold loneliness to the warriors heart, but part of dream knew that there had to be life somewhere else. Maybe they floated on clouds about glistening oceans, or had bird-like wings to carry them around. A soft smile settled on dreams face at the thought, an airy giggle following. Oh, how she would love to experience something like that someday, not matter how impossible it may be.

Burnetdream had only closed her eyes for a split second, but when she opened them once again it was already nighttime. Fireflies fluttered around the creek, speckling its reflective surface with tiny spots of light. Dream yawned, stretching briefly before curling up once again to simply watch the scenery around her.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 27th, 2022, 07:33 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Cheerful

~Moosecrash | @zenosaurus @Pancake~

After seeing all of the patrols off, Moosecrash gave a nod to the two new warriors.
"Alright, let's get going to Sunkissed Creek," he mewed, heading out of the camp entrance and off in the direction of the creek. Every once in a while he would look over his shoulder to check and see if the two were following him.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 27th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

Brightpath | they/she/he
➢ Returning the brisk nod to Moosecrash, the lean tortoiseshell feline padded after him without uttering a word, their tail swishing back-and-forth behind them. It would be interesting to see the Sunkissed Creek again after going here for herbs beforehand. Brightpath lifted their gaze and peered up at the sky through the branches of the trees overhead. The sky was a mix of blue and gray as broken clouds were spread out across it. Did that mean they were due for more rain soon? Maybe. But that wouldn’t stop the young ThunderClan warrior from completing this patrol. “I’ve been sent out here before to look for daisies,” They mentioned to Moosecrash as they walked together, “White pedals and a yellow middle. I know exactly where a patch of them grows near the creek.” This would be so easy. They'd all be back in no time!

{ @RiztheHuntress | @Pancake }