Today 04:17 AM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 09:46 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Starlit Meadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
Quickkit:

It would be fun, a guessing game, I would beat this game easily! I am the best cat out there, I'll do this... then go over and attack all the Clans... and win!

"Sure! Let's play!" She purred, she was going to win this game, and maybe aspenstar will see how good she is and make her an warrior early! She would be known as the great Quicksand, she loved that name
--Clearlight--

Clearlight sat back, thinking. She'd have to make it so that it wouldn't be too hard to guess, but also wouldn't be too easy. That way, Quickkit actually had to work for it. But how? Clearlight decided just to go for it.

"I creep and crawl quietly through the dark," Clearlight started, hesitantly. "Nothing can harm me, no paw nor claw." Her voice gained momentum, sounding stronger and stronger. "But I die easily from flame or light or spark." Clearlight paused for dramatic affect. "And I disappear come morning, as something you never saw." Clearlight let her words soak in. "What am I?"

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 22nd, 2021, 10:05 AM
PopcornKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

--Clearlight--

Clearlight sat back, thinking. She'd have to make it so that it wouldn't be too hard to guess, but also wouldn't be too easy. That way, Quickkit actually had to work for it. But how? Clearlight decided just to go for it.

"I creep and crawl quietly through the dark," Clearlight started, hesitantly. "Nothing can harm me, no paw nor claw." Her voice gained momentum, sounding stronger and stronger. "But I die easily from flame or light or spark." Clearlight paused for dramatic affect. "And I disappear come morning, as something you never saw." Clearlight let her words soak in. "What am I?"
Quickkit:

She smiled, the answer was easy.. It was her! She crawled around in the dark and such... but it might be shadows, or nighttime, like nightkit! It must be night!

"Night! Night!" She purred bouncing around the queen with pure joy.

"But my second guess is me!" She hissed, pretending to scrach a cat in the shadows

▪︎▪︎ Characters: Stormkit, Quickkit, Blizzardrunner ▪︎▪︎

Have an amazing rp yall!

All my roleplays are open, feel free
To join in at anytime, I would love to rp with you!
Old December 22nd, 2021, 10:16 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud- View Post
Her eyes widened slightly, for the time that she had been in Riverclan, very few cats had comforted her, the last time was during her moons as an apprentice. She smiled, returning the comfort by mirroring the action, placing her grey and black striped tail on Snowleap's back. "Your'e the one person i've met that wasn't a total foxhearted minnow-brain."
Raccoonear’s words made him smile down at the ground as he felt her tail rest on his back. “Thank you,” He meowed, blinking appreciatively at the molly, “Hey, uh, I never got your name. Mine’s Snowleap. I’m still learning all of Riverclan’s names and scents associated with them.” The tall warrior felt embarrassed to ask for the she-cat’s name, now of all times since they had just done so much together when they were at their lowest. But Snowleap needed to know her name, especially after everything she had done to help him - and if they were going to hunt together in the near future. He hoped she wouldn't be weirded out by how he waited so long to ask.

Last edited by Captain; December 22nd, 2021 at 10:17 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2021, 11:10 AM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo_driftin View Post
Raccoonear’s words made him smile down at the ground as he felt her tail rest on his back. “Thank you,” He meowed, blinking appreciatively at the molly, “Hey, uh, I never got your name. Mine’s Snowleap. I’m still learning all of Riverclan’s names and scents associated with them.” The tall warrior felt embarrassed to ask for the she-cat’s name, now of all times since they had just done so much together when they were at their lowest. But Snowleap needed to know her name, especially after everything she had done to help him - and if they were going to hunt together in the near future. He hoped she wouldn't be weirded out by how he waited so long to ask.
"Oh, that's right I never told you, it's Raccoonear." She chuckled a bit. The molly glanced around, with a small yawn. "Well, I suppose some sleep is best now. There's still some time left of the night," She glanced up to see the moons position, moonhigh. They still had half a night to get some rest, she assured herself.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

RiverClan Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
"Oh, that's right I never told you, it's Raccoonear." She chuckled a bit. The molly glanced around, with a small yawn. "Well, I suppose some sleep is best now. There's still some time left of the night," She glanced up to see the moons position, moonhigh. They still had half a night to get some rest, she assured herself.
Snowleap smiled, hearing the molly tell him her name finally. “Pleasure to have met you, Raccoonear,” He remarked with a soft friendly purr, “I agree, we need to keep our strength up if we intend to survive leafbare in one piece.” The tall warrior looked up at the sky, seeing the moon in the middle. It was a beautiful sight and he hoped he could come out here in the warmer seasons when the flowers were blooming. “Do you want to walk back to camp with me or would you rather just meet up tomorrow morning in the clearing for our hunting venture?” The Riverclan warrior asked, not wanting to be rude and walk off back to camp without asking first.
Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:28 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Snowleap smiled, hearing the molly tell him her name finally. “Pleasure to have met you, Raccoonear,” He remarked with a soft friendly purr, “I agree, we need to keep our strength up if we intend to survive leafbare in one piece.” The tall warrior looked up at the sky, seeing the moon in the middle. It was a beautiful sight and he hoped he could come out here in the warmer seasons when the flowers were blooming. “Do you want to walk back to camp with me or would you rather just meet up tomorrow morning in the clearing for our hunting venture?” The Riverclan warrior asked, not wanting to be rude and walk off back to camp without asking first.
She gave a lighthearted laugh at his joke about leafbare, and then mewed in reply, "Sure, if you'd like," She nodded, glad to finally have both names in the air. She tore her gaze from the moon, flicking one ear as a flying bug of some sort buzzed past.

Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
She gave a lighthearted laugh at his joke about leafbare, and then mewed in reply, "Sure, if you'd like," She nodded, glad to finally have both names in the air. She tore her gaze from the moon, flicking one ear as a flying bug of some sort buzzed past.
Snowleap nodded to the she-cat with a gentle smile. “Okay, let’s go and get some rest then,” He meowed, “We both deserve it.” With that being said, the tall tomcat padded past her quietly and started down the path that would lead them through the forest, back to Riverclan’s camp. The air was cold as it was usually around this hour, but thankfully the both of them had long fur to help withstand the temperatures.

( Would you want to continue in the RC camp thread or end their first interaction here for now? :0 )
Old December 22nd, 2021, 12:49 PM
im cooking!!!

Quote:
Snowleap nodded to the she-cat with a gentle smile. “Okay, let’s go and get some rest then,” He meowed, “We both deserve it.” With that being said, the tall tomcat padded past her quietly and started down the path that would lead them through the forest, back to Riverclan’s camp. The air was cold as it was usually around this hour, but thankfully the both of them had long fur to help withstand the temperatures.

( Would you want to continue in the RC camp thread or end their first interaction here for now? :0 )
She followed along, her tail flicking about.

(that one moment you can't think of what to write- Also, maybe cont. in RC camp, but end shortly after? Idk lol, your choice tbh.)

Old December 22nd, 2021, 02:49 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself making popcorn View Post
Quickkit:

She smiled, the answer was easy.. It was her! She crawled around in the dark and such... but it might be shadows, or nighttime, like nightkit! It must be night!

"Night! Night!" She purred bouncing around the queen with pure joy.

"But my second guess is me!" She hissed, pretending to scrach a cat in the shadows
—Clearlight—

Clearlight bit back a smile, twitching her whiskers in amusement. “You disappear come morning?” She questioned, eyes wide in mock surprise. “And a simple, small light will kill you?”

Then Clearlight thought a bit about Quickkit’s answer. Night. Night indeed did disappear come morning, but light wouldn’t really kill the night. She had been thinking of more along the lines of a shadow. But it was alright, she’d let Quickkit think of something now. “Your turn.” Clearlight stated simply, seating her more comfortably.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 22nd, 2021, 03:14 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Dragonflyfrond~

“I’ll take it to my grave! We wouldn’t want Kestralstar to find out. He’d get you for sure.” Dragonflyfrond teased with mock solemnity. He gave her a little head bow. Vinewatcher, seemed to like talking about her kithood. It was making her smile. He smiled back, glad to see her so happy and relaxed.
Vinewatcher was overjoyed to have made a friend like Dragonflyfrond. This was the first she's talked to like this in a while and she always thought her kithood be the best moments in her life as she saw the world with nothing but greatness as a kit though as she grew older and lost her mother soon after growing distant with her sister everything seemed to dull. The last moon she'd seen more color in her world and saw all the greatness that was still there with her.

(I may not be able to reply much but I will when I find time!)