WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:20 AM

Old August 6th, 2023, 03:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Sunsetslash arrived quietly clearly trying to avoid anyone

Last edited by SunsetWhisker; August 6th, 2023 at 03:33 PM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 03:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
[Open]

For the first time, in a very long time, the calico was in the clearing when the meeting was called. Looking up from the side of the den he was fixing up, paws caked in mud and moss. He was close enough to where he could hear what was being said.

So, he turned his attention back to the den wall, reinforcing it. However he had an ear angled towards the Stormcrest to keep an ear out for the announcements.

--------------------------------------------
Silverpaw
[Open]

The silver tabby wrapped a tail around her paws as she sat down, looking up at Bumblestar as she waited to hear the news...or listen for any new ceremonies.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 6th, 2023, 04:21 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Ears angling towards the Stormcrest as Bumblestar's call rang out, the large golden tom rose from his position at the entrance of camp to join his clanmates. Spotting one of his apprentices already seated (where on earth was Mosspaw...), Lioncrest settled next to Silverpaw with a brief nod of acknowledgement before turning his focus to his leader.

[ @Starfall ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~ Mistheart ~

Grey head poking out from the warriors den, the small she-cat quickly skittered out to join the crowd at Bumblestar's call.

[ Open ]

Old August 6th, 2023, 07:11 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Violetfreckle
The former RiverClan she-cat made her way toward the... Stormcrest, or whatever, and pointedly ignored the mesmerizing way that the dusk's light bounced off of Bumblebreak's fur, accentuating the smaller cat's muscled stature, and -- hey, wait. She was IGNORING that. The tabby she-cat let out a huff.
// open \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old August 6th, 2023, 10:03 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw

Of course, Lotuspaw couldn't watch her mentor's antics without joining. Skipping over delightedly, brilliant blue eyes fixing on the medicine cat apprentice, Lotus plopped her butt down next to Mud and patted their shoulder to alert her now blind mentor of her appearance. She wasn't worried- Springhealer would save her Muddy-Buddy so she need not worry about their ailments. "Hi, Muddy-Buddy! Hi Springpaw!" She chirped, her eyes drifted across their surrounding, scoping the area out for a pebble. A small, smooth silver stone sat not far off, and she quirked an eyebrow. Okay. She knew where the ammo was, now. Good. The lilac tortie point was tempted to grab it, but resisted- for now.

// @Rani @ares ofc i had to slide in

Fireflypaw

The lanky tortie quickly surveyed the crowd, golden eyes blinking rapidly- she was tired, why was Bumblestar calling a meeting this late? Locating her mentor, she made her way through the other cats and settled down beside Alderstep, tentatively smiling in return, but making no attempt at smalltalk.

// @.squid

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; August 6th, 2023 at 10:04 PM.
Old August 6th, 2023, 10:29 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Huh, well. At least no one had really bothered much to interact with Springpaw at the given moment—as much as the young calico wouldn’t mind the company, she was certain that she would prefer if she had some alone time to herself to try to catch up with her personal thoughts and try to collect them together in the best way possible. Eying down towards her paws, the calico uncontrollably shifted her paws atop of one another to try to appease the unsettling feeling of her stomach churning itself inside out constantly as memories purged through her mindset like a raging fire. The recent events that had happened as of later were… simply stardamned awful. First, the upcoming war between ShadowClan and ThunderClan was still something that was on the front-most of her mindset, making the calico simply continue to struggle to keep herself in her place as the thoughts continued to flow restlessly through her mind like a furious wave of water through a terrain. It was more than enough to make Springpaw’s stomach ache unsettlingly and make her own gut clenched tightly in its grasp. Blinking incessantly, the calico slowly took in shallow, light breaths to fight off the oncoming wave of queasiness that had rolled over her. Great StarClan she needed to take a walk or something. This was going to kill her.

Suddenly, just as the young calico had began to get a hold of herself, her brief moments of silence were suddenly interrupted by the abrupt feeling of being crashed into—a stiffened yelp was quick to escape her through as her white-furred paws scrambled themselves helplessly to get ahold of herself. A flurry of questions and uncertainty dwelled through the medicine cat apprentice, the young feline whipping her head towards the direction of the incomer as her brows furrowed into both a mixture of pain and confusion as she began to observe the cat who had seemingly bumped into her, only so blink incessantly as she began to realize who was there. Oh, it was Mudhound—Bumblestar’s sibling. She didn’t really know them very well, but all she knew is that they were practically the light given to the clan, especially with their rather… on-going personality and some other things along the lines that the calico herself couldn’t face. Nonetheless, she quickly began to focus on what exactly was sputtering out of the cat’s mouth, trying to accommodate what exactly Mudhound was saying. They couldn’t see? Well, she didn’t exactly have any celandine at the given moment, so she wasn’t really sure how exactly she was espoused to help with that. Pursing her lips, she opened her jaws to quickly speak up something towards the feline before noticing that they were… staring at the sunlight? Well, it seemed that she found her problem for what was wrong.

Swiping her tongue across her lips, the calico focused back up towards the feline and carefully tried to get their attention by waving a paw slightly towards their direction. “Uh… Mudhound? Your… not actually blind, you're just looking at the bright light of the sun. Try looking away from it, then look at me and see if your vision will clear up.” Springpaw spoke, carefully using a forepaw to help the feline focus directly towards her direction so hopefully they could see that they were indeed not actually blind. An oriental-shaped ear twitched towards the chirpy sound of a younger cat speaking as the medicine cat apprentice briefly averted her gaze away from Mudhound, looking briefly in the direction of Lotuspaw, who was seemingly Mudhound’s apprentice. Flashing the young molly a short, petite smile, she gave her a short nod. “Hello, Lotuspaw. How is your training currently going? Are you and your siblings learning a lot as of late?” She made sure to keep her questions from being too complicated or confusing for the young feline to understand, as that would probably make her less likely to answer than most. Nonetheless, Springpaw’s attention on the young molly didn’t last too long, as she focused back towards Mudhound, silently hoping they would follow her brief instructions.

@Rani @jupiter [ #air ]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old August 6th, 2023, 11:22 PM
underwhelming

When he spotted his little tortoiseshell apprentice, Alderstep quit his tired slouching to peer at her as she made her way to him. Hm. She looked tired, maybe. It was hard to tell because this one was always shyly quiet. He twitched his whiskers when he was met with the sight of her meek smile. Alderstep hummed a noncommittal sound in greeting, willing to sit in easy silence with the kid. The hour was too late to be maintaining a conversation anyway.

@jupiter
Old August 6th, 2023, 11:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound was still mysteriously blind when a familiar voice piped up and while it took a bit to place the voice eventually things did click. "Hey Lotus-honey! Ive gone blind!" The words were matter of fact but not worried, the warriors seemly had complete faith that Spingpaw would fix them. And then Muddy would have to figure out some way to thank Springpaw for saving them and for not being mad that the tripod had bumped into her. The maine coon mix was kinda sorry about that, oops. Not that gift giving and thanking were a chore really, Mudhound enjoyed those kinds of tasks.

Their faith was proven well founded though as the apprentice spotted the issue fast and moved to fix it with care. "Oh! That'd explain why its yellow white blind. I was confused because I thought blind was normally black and yet mine wasnt." The warriors large head moved to follow the gentle paw as one side of the face was finally shaded from the sun. Mudhound blinked rappidly, one eye coming into focus and seeing Springpaw and they beamed, chirping out a "I can see again!" Before kind of frown/pouting and grumbling "Well half see. Mean ol' sun still got my other eye, hold on." The tripod shuffled around on their butt, situating their back now to the sun while before, facing Springpaw, it'd been their side facing and was then free from the bright.

Issue was, they were not butt to the stormcrest and Bumblestar standing on it. Lotuspaw and Springpaw, short enough to fit in this shaded patch and face the direction of the intense setting rays were fine. So was the clan, sitting closer and thus in the crests shadow. Hell so was even Bumblestar, back to the sun! But Mudhound, unwilling to move to where their head might be covered because nice cats were sitting here and unable to see when facing the stormcrest grumbles in discontent.

"Aw this sucks! Cant face Bumble-sis here without being blinded but move if I want to be with the cool nice cats! Suns being a big jerk right now, set already! Or go be pretty some other direction I guess because the colors are nice when you can see them."

It was beautiful, a riot of colors across the sky in the dusky light. But it was also a bit of an inconvenience. What was Mudhound to do to solve this!

If they had any brain they were to lay down. Actually laying down would put them more on head level with the much smaller apprentices and in the protection of the shade. The warrior was fully brainless tonight however and the thought was not occurring.

@ares @jupiter #Air

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 7th, 2023, 06:54 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Harefire joined the meeting, along with Appleclaw and then Woodpaw.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 7th, 2023, 07:50 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface
She/Her

Mapleface eased out of the nursery and into a far back corner of the clearing, biting her lip with worry for her two kits and brother.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.