Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 02:24 PM
Kestrelpaw's Warrior...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:14 PM
with the stars as our...
Last post by dino.
Today 02:10 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by phantom
Today 02:10 PM

Old September 21st, 2023, 03:38 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Tigermist left the Galewood*

@Sleek

(wanna interact with her more, mention me in the clearing)
(runs to clearing cutely)

Wheattail licked her ear

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old September 21st, 2023, 03:38 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Newtberry looked at the queen who had just spoken. Even though she was talking to some kits, she was staring straight at him with narrowed eyes. "Uhhhh...may I help you miss?" he asked, confused at the queen's suspicion and interest in him.

Airkit and Blossomkit froze. Simultaneously they looked up at the queen. At her reprimand, they scuttled towards the nursery, ashamed. "Sorry," they both mumbled. Once they got to the nursery they picked up their tussle from where they left off.
@bubblegum. @DdeonghwaLover
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 21st, 2023, 03:41 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Newtberry looked at the queen who had just spoken. Even though she was talking to some kits, she was staring straight at him with narrowed eyes. "Uhhhh...may I help you miss?" he asked, confused at the queen's suspicion and interest in him.

Airkit and Blossomkit froze. Simultaneously they looked up at the queen. At her reprimand, they scuttled towards the nursery, ashamed. "Sorry," they both mumbled. Once they got to the nursery they picked up their tussle from where they left off.
@bubblegum. @DdeonghwaLover
Wheattail looked at him for a moment longer, "No. You can't. I was just watching, did I do something wrong?' she meowed, her eyes rounded in an cute innocent look.

Rainkit raced inbetween her mothers legs and ran into Newtberry's legs, her brother Stalkkit running into Newtberry.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old September 21st, 2023, 08:56 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Featherpelt smiled and lifted his voice in chant along side his clanmates

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:38 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Beastkit yelled "GERONIMOOOOOO!!!!!!", assuming that was what everyone was saying, then propelled herself off a boulder and out of the meeting. "Owch."
@Katiethewolfchild

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 22nd, 2023, 06:51 AM

Bump Policy: …

Cloverheart left the meeting.
Just don't expect me to come back anytime soon.
Have a nice day, friend.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Despite her annoyance at the previous ceremony, the medicine cat apprentice found herself sitting up as the new paw was named. Duskpaw. A kit that had been born soon after she had left the nursery. Stars alive, she was starting to feel old. Where they really getting that young? So young that she had never shared a nursery with them? Or was she simply growing up? An adult in the blink of an eye?

She supposed it was an odd position to be in. To be a paw that was well within her warrior moons. And yet... it wasn't like she hadn't been training hard every day to earn her name. Had the fire really been so long ago? Had they come to this new home so long ago?

Preferring to not let her thoughts go down that rabbit hole, Lightningpaw chanted the new apprentice's name alongside the rest of the clan. She hoped this kit had a good start to apprenticeship. She hadn't been so unlucky, but she knew so many didn't. Offering a small smirk at Frostpaw, the spotted molly twitched her tail, a silent gesture to let her know she was off. The lithe calico needed some rest if she was to continue her own training in the nearby future without falling asleep with her head face first in the herbs.

"Don't be a stranger, alright? Feel free to drop by anytime," she purred, her tone amicable if a bit tired before bounding back to her den beneath the old maple tree.

-

@The Doctor [Frostpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:35 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Despite her annoyance at the previous ceremony, the medicine cat apprentice found herself sitting up as the new paw was named. Duskpaw. A kit that had been born soon after she had left the nursery. Stars alive, she was starting to feel old. Where they really getting that young? So young that she had never shared a nursery with them? Or was she simply growing up? An adult in the blink of an eye?

She supposed it was an odd position to be in. To be a paw that was well within her warrior moons. And yet... it wasn't like she hadn't been training hard every day to earn her name. Had the fire really been so long ago? Had they come to this new home so long ago?

Preferring to not let her thoughts go down that rabbit hole, Lightningpaw chanted the new apprentice's name alongside the rest of the clan. She hoped this kit had a good start to apprenticeship. She hadn't been so unlucky, but she knew so many didn't. Offering a small smirk at Frostpaw, the spotted molly twitched her tail, a silent gesture to let her know she was off. The lithe calico needed some rest if she was to continue her own training in the nearby future without falling asleep with her head face first in the herbs.

"Don't be a stranger, alright? Feel free to drop by anytime," she purred, her tone amicable if a bit tired before bounding back to her den beneath the old maple tree.

-

@The Doctor [Frostpaw]

Frostpaw
67/100

Amusement flashed in her ice-blue gaze for a small moment before it faded back to the shy softness it usally was, Lightningpaw was quite funny though she hoped she wouldn't strike down Houndleaf it did make her feel a bit more comfortable.

The gray tabby point let out a tiny purr of laughter at the medicine cats next words she joked about herself as well? Calling herself obnoxious? She honestly didn't think the medicine cat apprentice was obnoxious but she did seem a bit sharp tounged but that wasn't bad!

Another announcement from Twilightstar caught her attention, Oh a warrior ceremony...Tigermist! Good for her...she must be very happy... she felt a small twinge of jealousy she would probably be a kit again before she could even start training for her warrior ceremony...due to her injuries...

Shaking the thought off Frostpaw started quietly chanting the new warrior's name she wasn't very loud but she could still be heard.

After a few moments she noticed that Lightningpaw wasn't chanting and looked quite annoyed...did she not like the new warrior? How strange but she didn't ask as another ceremony was starting.

Oh an apprentice ceremony! This time it was the kit Duskkit becoming Duskpaw! She recently had her apprentice ceremony...she was so nervous...but she hoped the best for the new apprentice...

Frostpaw's attention was soon caught again by the medicine cat apprentice's tail twitch...oh she was leaving...returning a small, shy smile to Lightningpaw's smirk she said her polite farewells "O-Ok bye!" she mewed softly but sadness filled her gaze as she watched Lightningpaw go...now she was alone again...

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 24th, 2023 at 08:40 AM.
Old September 24th, 2023, 11:33 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm listened to Twilightstar's words with little interest. Something something Beanstar dead, Gingerfrost good, something something RiverClan no longer a problem (thank goodness, they stank). Etc etc etc. Honestly, that was kind of boring, but y'know what? It was fine. That was just part of what it was to have a clan meeting after a battle she guessed. She didn't know, after all, there were no battles during the 17 moons she'd been alive up to this point. Not that she minded, it was just not enough to add to her accomplishments before she eventually, without a doubt became the leader of the clan. After all, who would want to hear about "Firestar the Boring"?

A flash of movement outside of the warrior's den caught her attention. It was Fallownose. Getting up from her spot, the young warrior limped over to the tom and offered him a disheartened smile. "Let me do you the favor of keeping my company," She teased gently, taking up a spot next to him.

She sat in silence for a little while, pawing gently at the ground before speaking again. "I'm sorry Fallownose... I-" The words caught in her throat for a moment, she wasn't used to this whole apologizing thing. Seemed like she was doing it a lot recently though. "-I was the first warrior you made and in the last battle I did so bad..." She pointed to her injured left shoulder and the bite mark on her right foreleg before finally nodding to her sprained back paw. "Pretty lame, right? I'll try to be cooler next time. If I keep getting all beat up it'll mess up my amazing stories one day and yours too, right? You okay? You look... prickly, yes. Prickly. When Sunpaw was prickly, I used to try to make her smile. What can I do to make you smile?" Well, her quick-fire rambling ended up becoming an attempt to cheer up the deputy. It'd been so long since she last had a proper conversation with him so she wasn't quite sure what would work, maybe if she told him a joke?

[ @Lillian ]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He hadn't been expecting anyone to come sit with him, so when Firestorm got up, he simply assumed she was going back to the medicine cat's den. His ears twitched in surprise as she spoke, and he glanced at her out of the side of his eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm just glad you came back alive," Fallownose said firmly after a moment of silence on his part. This kind of situation was new to him. He had never expected for someone to feel they disappointed him simply because he made them a warrior. Was this what Twilightstar had to deal with all the time?

"I'm alright, Firestorm. I've just had a lot on my mind lately with everything going on. Thanks for worrying, though," Fallownose replied, giving her a reassuring grin at when she asked how she could make him smile.

"Other than the battle with RiverClan, have you been enjoying your newfound freedom that comes with being a warrior?"
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:35 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

╚»★«╝ SࠥwࠥiࠥfࠥtࠥSࠥnࠥoࠥwࠥ ╚»★«╝

★彡 "͆m͆a͆y͆ ͆s͆t͆a͆r͆c͆l͆a͆n͆ ͆t͆a͆k͆e͆ ͆m͆e͆ ͆w͆h͆e͆n͆ ͆m͆y͆ ͆t͆i͆m͆e͆ ͆c͆o͆m͆e͆s͆.͆"͆ 彡★

swiftsnow sat by, he just stayed silent and waited. living for his 50 moons should have taught him something but he always found himself being quiet. maybe today wasn't going to be so bad.