Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Battle at Dawn
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 07:49 AM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 07:43 AM
Mintkit relations finder!
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 07:40 AM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 07:30 AM

Old October 27th, 2020, 09:19 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Watching from the sidelines calmly as Willowpaw chased the little things, Splashleap figured she was having a good time of it, terrorizing the enemies. She supposed if she hated something that much, she would like killing it too. The enjoyment ended though, as Willowpaw let out a yowl of pain as the crab pinched her. A bit amused by the reaction, to what she assumed was merely a small cut, if that, Splashleap padded over slowly, a little chuckle escaping her. Lifting the paw, she mewed Look, it's only a little cut. You'll be fine! Just lick it. @Rani
Old October 27th, 2020, 05:21 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Middy ]

Frostedwillow

The white tom appeared from the trees, heading over to the sand. He hadn't yet noticed the other cat. Frostedwillow watched the shadows dart across the water, crouching and waiting with the utmost patience. His sightless blue eye splattered with spots of brown would seem to any stranger that it was normal. The warrior's amber gaze flicked around, watching for a scaly head to surface. As soon as one did, her lashed out, flinging it onto the sand next to him, delivering the killing bite the next instant. That's when he saw the other figure.

He carried his fish over to the tom, dropping ot by their paws. "Creekflow" the warrior dipped his head in greeting respectfully. "Feel free to eat. I'll catch more before I head back to camp" he added. "What brings you here?" Frostedwillow questioned, amber eye catching sight of the rocks.
Old October 27th, 2020, 05:23 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @mareenakit ]

Dogflame

He nodded and managed a small smile. "Then let's go" Dogflame purred, turning and stepping into the water. It was cold at first as he stood there, unmoving. Once used to the bite of the temperature, he walked further in until he the liquid was at his shoulders. The tom turned to see if Silverpool had followed. "Careful. It's freezing when you first step in"
Old October 27th, 2020, 05:27 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Silverpool purred back. I guess I am swimming today, she thought to herself. She heard Dogflame's warning, and took a different approach to the frigid waters. She backed up a few steps nd sprinted into the water, leaping in and submerging herself completely, and likely splashing Dogflame in the proccess. She stayed underwater a moment before popping up and shaking her head with a laugh. "Thanks for the heads up." She tread water with her paws thoughtlessly.
@Lynxpaw

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old October 28th, 2020, 01:56 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

"Its not fine Im mortally wounded!" Perhaps she was being a bit over the top here but Splashleap was a cat who didn't seem to judge the dramatic molly so she could wail as much as she wanted. Even if it was for just a little cut over the top of her toe. "Im gonna loose the toe I knew crabs were a bad idea! Ive caught all I need to time to go back to camp! Sound the retreat Im not hanging around here for any more crabs to get me!" She was already making to leave gathering her three crabs but noticeably didn't flee sticking around unwilling to go without Splashleap.

@gs29513

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; October 28th, 2020 at 01:57 AM.
Old October 28th, 2020, 08:59 AM
You're stuck with me

With a few more chuckles rumbling though her throat, Splashleap grabbed her crabs, making her way up past Willowpaw. After a few moments of walking, she called back Do you want me to carry your crabs? She wasn't sure. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. Either way, they were heading back, so she didn't really have to worry about the crabs getting her. Actually, never mind. she would probably want to parade in somewhat proudly, little dead things showing off. @Rani
Old October 30th, 2020, 02:47 AM
Busy bee

My Mood: Sad

~[Creekflow]~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
[ @Middy ]

Frostedwillow

The white tom appeared from the trees, heading over to the sand. He hadn't yet noticed the other cat. Frostedwillow watched the shadows dart across the water, crouching and waiting with the utmost patience. His sightless blue eye splattered with spots of brown would seem to any stranger that it was normal. The warrior's amber gaze flicked around, watching for a scaly head to surface. As soon as one did, her lashed out, flinging it onto the sand next to him, delivering the killing bite the next instant. That's when he saw the other figure.

He carried his fish over to the tom, dropping ot by their paws. "Creekflow" the warrior dipped his head in greeting respectfully. "Feel free to eat. I'll catch more before I head back to camp" he added. "What brings you here?" Frostedwillow questioned, amber eye catching sight of the rocks.
----------------------------
Creekflow was hoping the other tom didn't notice the tiny jump he did. He'd been so focused on the current task that he didn't even notice him approach or when he dropped the fish and was startled out of his thoughts when the other spoke up. To say he was embarrassed would be an understatement. He could still recover quickly. He briskly racked his mind for the tom's name and began to reply once he remembered.

"Hey there, Frostedwillow. U-Um, thank you very much for the meal. It was very kind of you." he meowed, lazy smile adorning his face, a hint of sheepishness was also present in his expression. "Oh! Um... I, well, I'm just enjoying my... hobby." the last word was spoken with a bit of hesitance. He noticed the other's amber gaze trailing toward the pile of stones he'd been collecting. Oh. Well. There was no use in lying to him. "I, um, I kinda collect cool and funky rocks... just cause I think they're neat and stuff..." he said while shuffling his paws nervously. "S-Sorry if it seems I'm acting a bit weird. It's just cause this pastime of mine isn't known by many. Probably like one or two... know. I guess one more is alright." he added not too long after, rigid posture slowly relaxing. Frostedwillow seemed like a swell tom. Maybe it'd be fine for him to know.

"Hey, would you like to check out the one's I have? We can share this nice fish you caught too. I understand if you're too busy to! I don't want to halt you're hunting just to look at some rocks..."

Last edited by Middy; October 30th, 2020 at 02:48 AM.
Old October 30th, 2020, 06:47 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

"Dead creepy crabs are better than live ones, I don't care Im outta here." Willowpaw whined moving to lead the charge back to camp as Splashleap picked up her crabs. She'd accomplished what she came to sure but the tabby was still as terrified as she ever was and now had a cut to prove how right she was to do so. Mission completed, now lets never do it again. Shame she would soon have no choice but to come back to the beach with her mentor, wasn't the world funny like that.

@gs29513 (thanks so much for helping me with this! We should have splash and willow hang out again sometime!)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; October 30th, 2020 at 06:47 AM.
Old October 30th, 2020, 09:20 AM
You're stuck with me

(No problem, it was really fun! And YES they must hang out again)
With one last little snort, Splashleap jogged off after Willowpaw, ready to pursue Stripepaw next. Time for her ACTUAL apprentice to learn how to deal with crabs. Not that she imagined it would present much of a problem. Stripepaw didn't seem like much would faze her, and she liked that. Certainly made teaching her easier, if she wasn't scared of things. @Rani
Old October 30th, 2020, 04:00 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Boop! @Lynxpaw

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder