Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
(Joining RC!)
Rushfish padded across the clearing,then sat and started to hum

[Open to rp!]
Spottedstone was sitting cleaning his shoulder when he noticed the other cat and felt the need for a chat.
He heaved his sore body off the hard, cold ground and stood, slowly padding over to the other cat. It felt as if he hadn't talked to someone of his own clan in ages.
As he approached the cat he hopped his fading scent wouldn't startle the other, he didn't want the other thinking he was of another clan.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 18th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Spottedstone was sitting cleaning his shoulder when he noticed the other cat and felt the need for a chat.
He heaved his sore body off the hard, cold ground and stood, slowly padding over to the other cat. It felt as if he hadn't talked to someone of his own clan in ages.
As he approached the cat he hopped his fading scent wouldn't startle the other, he didn't want the other thinking he was of another clan.
Rushfish saw a cat approaching him ,"Hey," he smiled,gesturing him to sit,"Names Rushfish,you okay?" He asked ,seeing that he was quite scratched,and he smelled a little bit of non-Riverclan scent on his pelt

You know you want to....
Old December 18th, 2016, 11:55 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Rushfish saw a cat approaching him ,"Hey," he smiled,gesturing him to sit,"Names Rushfish,you okay?" He asked ,seeing that he was quite scratched,and he smelled a little bit of non-Riverclan scent on his pelt
"I'm Spottedstone, and I'm fine don't worry. I just returned from traveling with Skyclan. I fought three battles recently." He laughed slightly to himself. "I would've fought one more but I ran back here, I'm too weak to go further." He explained this as if it was a normal conversation about life.
He moved his leg, trying to keep it out of an awkward position, remembering how the one large tom had kicked it hard out under him. He cringed at the memory of the battle, if the tom hadn't noticed the dead leader Spottedstone would have been dead. He shook his head to get rid of the thought.

Old December 19th, 2016, 12:21 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@enchanted prince
Brackenpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, his calico pelt was smooth and sleek. The tom had been cleaning his pelt earlier. Brackenpaw had been quite shaken from death of Bucknight and the sudden attack from the new clan, SkyClan. Brackenpaw hadn't been a fan of Bucknight, and when SkyClan came to save them, he couldn't help but feel relieved yet a little torn. He didn't support Bucknight, but he wanted to prove his loyalty to his clan so much. He wanted to prove that he was loyal, even if he was a half-clan cat. But what had also given him quite a shock was the news of SkyClan itself. The thought had honestly never crossed Brackenpaw's mind that there might be more clans out there. But another question struck him as he thought this. Were there more clans? Or was SkyClan the only one. He took himself out of his thoughts, deciding some questions could be answered later and starting heading off to the fresh kill pile.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 12:36 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@enchanted prince
Brackenpaw padded out of the apprentice's den, his calico pelt was smooth and sleek. The tom had been cleaning his pelt earlier. Brackenpaw had been quite shaken from death of Bucknight and the sudden attack from the new clan, SkyClan. Brackenpaw hadn't been a fan of Bucknight, and when SkyClan came to save them, he couldn't help but feel relieved yet a little torn. He didn't support Bucknight, but he wanted to prove his loyalty to his clan so much. He wanted to prove that he was loyal, even if he was a half-clan cat. But what had also given him quite a shock was the news of SkyClan itself. The thought had honestly never crossed Brackenpaw's mind that there might be more clans out there. But another question struck him as he thought this. Were there more clans? Or was SkyClan the only one. He took himself out of his thoughts, deciding some questions could be answered later and starting heading off to the fresh kill pile.
The small gray lynxpoint Siamese had decided to take a minor break from her labor of cleaning her thin fur. Since the battle had ended not even long ago she had managed to walk away with only a scratches on her person. Taking a turn out of streching each limb. eeriepaw made her was over to the pile of frail deceased prey gathered from the hunting parties. You see Eeriepaw was never a full born clan cat having joined in Bucknights reign the Molly had thought of ways in which she could price herself as not a waste of space. Having done what her mentor had told her to do. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she picked a mouse to gnaw on. She knew it wouldn't be long before she could become warrior. And not was she excited about it. Sensing the moment of another being the Molly turned her head to see the other apprentice. Taking no chance of speaking she decided to dip her head in greetings finding that a more better introduction. Shuffling her paws she lowered the place of meat by her paws waiting for the other to say anything their lips quivered a few thoughts sprouted back out from it's hiding holesbin her mind.
Old December 19th, 2016, 01:11 AM
Trash Can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I'm Spottedstone, and I'm fine don't worry. I just returned from traveling with Skyclan. I fought three battles recently." He laughed slightly to himself. "I would've fought one more but I ran back here, I'm too weak to go further." He explained this as if it was a normal conversation about life.
He moved his leg, trying to keep it out of an awkward position, remembering how the one large tom had kicked it hard out under him. He cringed at the memory of the battle, if the tom hadn't noticed the dead leader Spottedstone would have been dead. He shook his head to get rid of the thought.
"The feeling of 'losing' a leader is painful,but knowing that the deputys gone too,that's scary," He shivered,"But,life is life,and you have to live it" Rushfish sighed

You know you want to....
Old December 19th, 2016, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted prince View Post

The small gray lynxpoint Siamese had decided to take a minor break from her labor of cleaning her thin fur. Since the battle had ended not even long ago she had managed to walk away with only a scratches on her person. Taking a turn out of streching each limb. eeriepaw made her was over to the pile of frail deceased prey gathered from the hunting parties. You see Eeriepaw was never a full born clan cat having joined in Bucknights reign the Molly had thought of ways in which she could price herself as not a waste of space. Having done what her mentor had told her to do. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she picked a mouse to gnaw on. She knew it wouldn't be long before she could become warrior. And not was she excited about it. Sensing the moment of another being the Molly turned her head to see the other apprentice. Taking no chance of speaking she decided to dip her head in greetings finding that a more better introduction. Shuffling her paws she lowered the place of meat by her paws waiting for the other to say anything their lips quivered a few thoughts sprouted back out from it's hiding holesbin her mind.
Brackenpaw couldn't help but drift off into his thoughts once again as he walked. This time he was thinking of what Bucknight might've been going through when he had been attacked by....Almondfall was it? He couldn't quite clearly remember, but he was pretty sure that was the name of the she cat who killed Bucknight. The calico tom wasn't thinking about what Bucknight was going through because he cared, he was thinking about it because he was just curious. What would it have felt like? To be attacked and killed like that in front of the whole clan. Would it have been considered a sign of weakness from a leader if he was still alive? Brackenpaw had many questions he wished he could answer but somethings would just have to forever be unanswered. As Brackenpaw reached the fresh kill pile he immediately fell out of his thoughts and made sure he concentrated on reality. "Oh hello", Brackenpaw said in a friendly voice as he spotted another apprentice. Who is she? I swear i've never seen her before, Brackenpaw thought. He probably just didn't pay much attention though. There were many cats in RiverClan. It was always going to be hard to remember everyone's name.

Old December 19th, 2016, 01:30 AM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
"The feeling of 'losing' a leader is painful,but knowing that the deputys gone too,that's scary," He shivered,"But,life is life,and you have to live it" Rushfish sighed
"I must admit, I am fearful for our clan. We have no leader and we have lost many warriors and apprentices alike in that battle." He shook his head. "But, we are strong. We will get through this, its just a matter of how long it will take." He once again shifted his sitting position, at least he could still walk normally.

Old December 19th, 2016, 02:01 AM

@Suspiciousmindz
Cloudrain walked through the camp entrance, 3 mice hung from her jaws. It had taken her all morning to find the three mice. Prey was quite rare. She quickly walked over to the fresh kill pile and dropped off one of the mice before padding off to a spot in the clearing. She found a spot that was sheltered by a tree branch that arched across. The tabby she cat sat down and placed the two mice down carefully. She nudged one of them to the side in case someone else came along and wanted to share. Cloudrain was about to start eating the mouse she had left for herself before gazing around the clearing. She was looking for someone to talk to. She didn't really care who it would be, she just wanted to talk with someone. Cloudrain loved to talk. What she loved even more was making others happy but talking was also an interest of hers. Despite the recent events, like Bucknight getting killed and the discovery of a new clan, Cloudrain was still the same as always. Happy. Yeah, the death of Bucknight had been a bit shocking but she didn't really care. She was excited to find out who the new leader would be. Cloudrain knew it wouldn't be her, she wasn't one to lead, she didn't take interest in it. But whoever would take the spot, Cloudrain would support them all along the way. Another thing that had made Cloudrain a little surprised was SkyClan. She had never thought there was another clan. But she wondered what SkyClan was like.

Old December 19th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Trash Can't

Rushfish sighed in approval,his gaze traveling around the camp,It's seemed more,empty his eyes saddened as he thought of the lives the battle took,then he brightened,"Our clan can get through anything,even this." He meowed determinedly

You know you want to....