Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2019, 03:30 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Birchsnow had just gotten back from some hunting at Lionstar's called. So, with a flick of her tail she deposited her prey and sat beneath the Streamstones. Not many cats had gathered yet. That didn't bother the tri colored molly though. This was just part of Clan life anyway, like patrols.
~*~

Silverflame joined the crowd her bushy tail high in the air. She was still quite pleased to be a warrior again and was eager to get to making some friends. Unlike her son, she was very social and outgoing. Even overwhelming at time, with her enjoyment of augments and all.
Spotting Bunnypaw looking around from where he sat the silver warrior smiled. He was still her adorable kit. Striding over to him she reached in to lick his head. "Hay my lil' Bunny." She greeted with a purr. He was growing but she thought that still fit him.
@RedHead

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 3rd, 2019, 04:19 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Sparkheart heard the leader call out a clan meeting so he padded out of the warrioes den and sat next to a couple of cats. The tom wondered what this clan meeting was about. He hasn't missed a meeting yet and doesn't plan on it. He wants to be more active around his clan. Sparkheart sat still and watched Lionstar up on the stresmstone.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 3rd, 2019, 07:50 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Frostfall was almost certain he knew what this was about, having remembered the poor apprentice that had entered into the middle of their spat. He felt much better than when he went in, a little more clarity in his head... not to mention the validation that he could, in-fact, be more aggressive with his orders. Either way, Frostfall was almost certain he wouldn't be needed here - and he could spot the warrior-apprentice, Skunkpaw, on the other side of camp. It had been far too long since he'd done anything with Skunkpaw and it didn't look like Blazepaw was around... Honestly, training Skunkpaw one on one would be much better, for his own sanity and Blazepaw's as well. So instead of taking a seat among his clanmates, Frostfall paced away from the Streamstone instead, hoping to catch Lionstar's eye so he wouldn't be too hard on him later for not attending. For the better of the clan, right?

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old December 3rd, 2019, 08:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Edging out of the elders den with a small precursory stretch, Grouseheart didn't try to make it to the front of the quickly growing crowd, but instead stayed near the back, sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws. Eyes focusing on Lionstar, a slight purr rumbled in his chest. The tom was a good leader, Grouseheart had come to realize that. Though the tom could be a bit sharp or blunt sometimes, but in the end, he had a good head on his shoulders and always put his clan and the warrior code first. He made sure his deputy was doing their job, that the warriors and apprentices were doing things, no one was sitting around camp without good reason. Speaking of, he wanted to approach the leader after this announcement, or ceremony, was over. He had gotten settled into the elders den finally, but now he wanted things to do. He wasn't just going to lay there and rot away.

Cobaltshade settled on the edge of the growing throng of cats, still needing to see Shiverpetal for her wounds, but it could wait. At least in her mind, she believed it could wait. She wanted to see whatever ceremony, or announcement, would come so that she could congratulate who she needed or whatever the case may be. It was her duty as a warrior to do so. Wincing slightly as she sat, she quietly waited for Lionstar to continue speaking.

Edging closer at the call of the golden tabby, Yarrowpounce glanced around, carefully trying to avoid bumping into others before finding a nice spot, right in the middle of the crowd, with some wiggle room. Sighing softly, he couldn't help but fetch a few glances at other cats before focusing on Lionstar. He hoped it was just a ceremony and not some announcement of an attack on Shadowclan or another patrol being sent all the way to the Skyclan territory. As much as he loved the old territory, he wasn't particularly keen on making the trip again, or at least, not as leader. He wasn't the leading sort and he felt that he did a bad job, especially considering the scouting patrol came back late.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 3rd, 2019, 08:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

For this meeting, Lionstar didn't think it was large or important enough to make Frostfall stay. He seemed to be heading toward the stink-cat, and that seemed like a better choice. This Turfpaw seemed far more well-behaved than that one.

"Cats of RiverClan." his voice boomed, words gliding easily like water over stone. "Today marks the return of one of our former Clan-mates who went missing. Despite the odds after being cruelly imprisoned by Twolegs, she has escaped in order to come home to us. Everyone, please welcome Toothpaw back!" His tail flicked toward the calico female, pausing in his announcements before he continued. "Now, Trustpaw. Your name is unorthodox for a Clan cat and I will not allow you to keep it so long as you remain a member of our Clan. Step forward."
@Aquilex

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:21 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Truthpaw padded forward, trying to hide the trembling of her paws as she gazed up at Lionstar with her wide, yellow eyes. The scar on her shoulder could be easily seen in the light.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:17 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Scarfang sat down by the stone, listening to the apprentices named. Toothpaw? Truthpaw? What kind of names are those? He mused, watching the meeting.

Skunkpaw growled as she sat down, her green eyes filled with anger as she gazed up at Lionstar. But she was always this way. Angry, unforgiving and bloodthirsty.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 4th, 2019, 08:01 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)

Honeypaw was surprised. A name change she thought can you even do that when your only an apprentice. But if course Honeypaw was to young to have seen this happen before.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 4th, 2019, 03:37 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"From this day forward, you will be known as Cougarpaw [ @Aquilex] for your courage and determination in returning to RiverClan.

"On a final note, you are immediately being reassigned a mentor. I haven't seen Fawnsqueak since the last meeting, but a cutie like him shouldn't be hard to miss."
Besides, it'd stop Fawnsqueak from telling Lionstar he wasn't ready. He had an apprentice now!

Moving on, his gaze rested on Honeypaw. Ugh, this one looked like she hadn't washed her paws in moons. "Honeypaw [ @GrassRipple], you were made an apprentice without being granted a mentor. I don't even understand how that happens, but today you are going to be assigned one. Step forward."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 4th, 2019 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 04:10 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Truthpaw - Cougarpaw - stepped back, smiling softly at her new name.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread