Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:14 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 05:14 PM
weepingwind finder
by iliri
Last post by c1nder
Today 05:12 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:11 PM

Old July 1st, 2017, 01:41 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Fuzz Family Finder [SEE DISCLAIMER]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacross View Post

You might want to make sure this character's backstory would be valid with @Crow and @Duststorm, since they roleplay Peachfuzz's parents and would have the say in how they handle punishments.
Ahh, ok, ill send them a VM right now, I put the backstory before you suggested parents.

EDIT;
realised they wouldn't do it as their personality is more passive for the mother, and more verbally abusive for the father, I'm editing it now.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; July 1st, 2017 at 02:28 AM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 12:25 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

creating another form because i have no control

Name: Tigerkit -- Tigerpaw -- Tigerlight
Role: Tinyfuzz’s Brother
Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/IyUDqa1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uVIC6qA.jpg
Personality:
Tigerlight wholeheartedly supports Tinyfuzz’s traditional beliefs. As a firm believer in StarClan, he has an undeniable respect for the warrior code. The tom also highly agrees that she-cats should only serve in the nursery. Since he has such similar beliefs as Tinyfuzz, the warrior gets along well with his sister. Only one problem...he’s a closeted homosexual. Tigerlight has no problem with LGBT’s, but the fact that his sister despises them really crushes the tom’s faith in himself. He isn't ashamed to be homosexual, but knowing that it's unacceptable by his brother in-law makes him feel uber guilty. In fact, they are the only reason he hides it - to not get rejected by his sister. And he doesn't plan on telling.
Tigerlight isn't much of an outspoken character, he’s oddly jumpy and stutters in almost every sentence. He prefers not to be center of attention, he rarely even speaks unless directly spoken to. Despite his timorous behavior, Tigerlight is surprisingly a very brave fellow who’s always willing to take risks - especially for family. He likes challenging himself and pushing his limits. Keeping busy is an absolute must for him; he considers being unoccupied is lazy and disrespectful towards the Clan. One might call him a workaholic. Tigerlight strives to be a successful mentor one day.
Additional Information:
-Closeted Homosexal
-Inspired by the song Devil’s Backbone
-Perhaps he gets pestered a lot by Peachfuzz because of his timid nature?
Old July 1st, 2017, 03:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Name: Sorreltuft
Role: Tinyfuzz's Sibling
Appearance: [here][here]
Personality:
Charismatic; Intelligent; Loyal
Proud; Sarcastic; Stubborn
Abrasive; Fiery; Willful
Additional Information:
~ Sorreltuft will act as your stereotypical older brother - he's very protective of his siblings. Anything that can harm his family will be on his bad side
~ He doesn't really like Peachfuzz & does everything he can to get Tinyfuzz away from him
~ He and Tinyfuzz could share a close bond like best friends?

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; July 1st, 2017 at 03:21 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

I'll apply for Tiny's father when I can~

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:57 PM
chirps

Redoing this to add another applicant! c:

Name:
Sweetkit - Sweetpaw - Sweetsky
Sweet: for her kind disposition.
-sky: for her open acceptance stance.

Gender/Sexuality:
Cis Female/Heterosexual
Role:
Tinyfuzz’s Biological Sister (Sibling)
Appearance:
[ref]
Despite her fluffy coat, Sweetsky actually has a rather athletic build to her. She has long limbs that aid her in running and jumping, however her thick pelt tends to give her away rather than conceal her approach. Her paws are relatively tiny for her overall build, and she used to hate them as an apprentice because they would tend to throw her balance off when practicing her stalking positions. Her fur is mainly composed of darker fur, with the only patches of white being on her neck, paws, and around her nose and mouth. On her back there is a mixture of dark brown and chestnut colored fur, fading into a complete darker brown color towards the end of her fluffy tail. The felines eyes are a light shade of green, and can appear even lighter – almost gray at times – in certain lighting.
Personality:
Though she had some influence from those closest to her, in her heart Sweetsky is a kind and gentle soul, though can be quite ferocious when someone messes with her family or those she cares about. She likes to give the benefit of the doubt to most cats, and tends to give too many second chances. Opposite her sister, she firmly believes that every cat is created equal, and that because of this they should utilize the free will that StarClan has given them. She is an avid believer in her warrior ancestors, but thinks that they aren’t that involved in everyday Clan life, so warriors are free to live how they choose. She is a quick thinker and increadibly intelligent, offering her an advantage to most opponents in battle. Her ability to remain calm under intense situations allows her not to be hasty, or rush into anything too quickly without thinking it through.
Additional Information:
She is heterosexual so she is accepted as a "traditional cat", however since her beliefs are opposite those of Peachfuzz and Tnyfuzz, this leads to sparking tension between the three at times. Arguments between her and her sister are sometimes elevated, but always ending with Sweetsky apologizing due to her holding her littermate relationship above everything else. She isn’t so quick to apologize to Peachfuzz, and because of their conflicting beliefs she tends to get into more heated arguments with him. Most of the time, she bites her tongue though because of how happy he makes Tinyfuzz, which is all she really wants. (ooc: I could see her and Peachfuzz interacting like two chemicals, boiling together until an explosion occurs, and then Tinyfuzz stepping in to stop it because she loves both of them, and ending with Sweetsky apologizing to keep the peace, it would be fun to roleplay c: )

Name:
Aspenkit - Aspenpaw - Aspenfall
Aspen: for his gray coat.
-fall: for his hardworking nature.

Gender/Sexuality:
Cis Male/Heterosexual
Role:
Peachfuzz's Younger Brother
Appearance:
[ref]
True to his breed, Aspenfall is rather on the big and slightly bulky side. Though he isn't considered the biggest cat in ShadowClan, he definitely isn't lacking in the size department. His big, fluffy, leaf-bare-like coat is marked with black "tiger stripes" that criss-cross over the base of his patch gray and white fur. Most of the white fur is found on his chest and underbelly, with the rest of his pelt taking on a more dusty white appearance. His face is slightly more narrow than the rest of his body, making home for two pale green eyes that can sometimes fade into a pastel yellow color in the moonlight. His paws are rather large, as ell as his forelegs, which he uses to his advantage.
Personality:
Aspenfall was a very outgoing and loud kit growing up. He would always be asking questions and stuck very close by his mother. He was always happy and care-free, running around from sun up to sundown. No cat ever saw the young tom without a smile on his face and a question or funny remark leaving his mouth. He wasn't really aware of other cats feelings so he would always just say what came to his mind, especially the beliefs that were bestowed upon him by his family. As Aspenfall grew older, the young tom was still talkative and curious about everything happening around him. He was always one to be friendly and approach others and start a conversation, though didn't understand why most cats would become upset and leave half-way through the conversation. He loved making new friends and learning about other cats lives. The tom was also very stubborn and once he sets his mind to something, he stick to it.
Additional Information:
I was thinking that he could have a sort of fascination with Peachfuzz and look up to him? Since he's a younger brother, he would want to do everything in his power to impress him and try to be just like him because he idolizes him so much?

Last edited by spade; July 1st, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:40 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
SECOND FORM

Name:
Barkblaze
Role (please specify who they're related to):
Tinyfuzz || Brother
Appearance:
Photo Reference || A large, fluffy tom with blended patches of grey-brown, light brown, and a dark, nearly black brown. He has distinguishable dark tabby marks on his face, and less noticeable (but still there) tabby marks on his front legs.
Personality:
Barkblaze is more of a quiet tom. Though he can be talkative to his friends, he isn't quite as so around others, prefering to keep mostly to himself. He can come as rude with his preference not to speak to others, which is the reason he doesn't have as many friends as others may have. He still does have friends, though, and those who male the effort to be his friend, he is very loyal and close to.
He is protective of friends and family, and will not stand for another cat teasing or pushing around those he loves. He would put himself before the ones he is close to any day, whether it be taking a blow for them in battle or giving them his helping of food from a low fresh-kill pile.
Though he doesn't show it, he is secretly quite sensitive. He tries to be more talkative than he is, because he doesn't want to be disliked, but he can't help but be his quiet self. When others talk to him, he has a hard time coming up with something decent to respond with, and only those who see past that and still try to talk to him become his friends.
A part of the reason he is so quiet is because he is also quite shy, and has a harder time socializing with those he doesn't know well. Despite this, he is also very loving to those who end up getting close to him, and he wants nothing more than a mate so he can give her his loyalty and love.
Additional Information:
- I might add more to the form later, specifically in the personality section.
- Same-sex relationships and non-cis cats make him slightly uncomfortable, but he tries not to judge others based on that.
- He is not, however, a traditional cat and, if he were to get a mate, would be perfectly fine with her hunting fully by his side and even practicing combat with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNight View Post
creating another form because i have no control

Name: Tigerkit -- Tigerpaw -- Tigerlight
Role: Tinyfuzz’s Brother
Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/IyUDqa1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uVIC6qA.jpg
Personality:
Tigerlight wholeheartedly supports Tinyfuzz’s traditional beliefs. As a firm believer in StarClan, he has an undeniable respect for the warrior code. The tom also highly agrees that she-cats should only serve in the nursery. Since he has such similar beliefs as Tinyfuzz, the warrior gets along well with his sister. Only one problem...he’s a closeted homosexual. Tigerlight has no problem with LGBT’s, but the fact that his sister despises them really crushes the tom’s faith in himself. He isn't ashamed to be homosexual, but knowing that it's unacceptable by his brother in-law makes him feel uber guilty. In fact, they are the only reason he hides it - to not get rejected by his sister. And he doesn't plan on telling.
Tigerlight isn't much of an outspoken character, he’s oddly jumpy and stutters in almost every sentence. He prefers not to be center of attention, he rarely even speaks unless directly spoken to. Despite his timorous behavior, Tigerlight is surprisingly a very brave fellow who’s always willing to take risks - especially for family. He likes challenging himself and pushing his limits. Keeping busy is an absolute must for him; he considers being unoccupied is lazy and disrespectful towards the Clan. One might call him a workaholic. Tigerlight strives to be a successful mentor one day.
Additional Information:
-Closeted Homosexal
-Inspired by the song Devil’s Backbone
-Perhaps he gets pestered a lot by Peachfuzz because of his timid nature?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Name: Sorreltuft
Role: Tinyfuzz's Sibling
Appearance: [here][here]
Personality:
Charismatic; Intelligent; Loyal
Proud; Sarcastic; Stubborn
Abrasive; Fiery; Willful
Additional Information:
~ Sorreltuft will act as your stereotypical older brother - he's very protective of his siblings. Anything that can harm his family will be on his bad side
~ He doesn't really like Peachfuzz & does everything he can to get Tinyfuzz away from him
~ He and Tinyfuzz could share a close bond like best friends?
Accepted! Your characters will be added to the Family Tree & Doc link in the original post, and to Tinyfuzz's page. If you make a Biography thread or character site page, let me know via this thread, PM, or visitor message so things can be updated accordingly.

If you are going to create finders for these characters, please label the thread [FUZZ] in order to be added to the finder section. Post the link in this thread so it can be listed in the original post. Examples are here and here.

EDIT: To ensure we're within the "five kits per litter" rule, @Fawn has mentioned that Bearblaze (name changed from Barkblaze) will be aged down to 18 moons. For anyone else who has applied for a Tinyfuzz sibling, applications can be edited to reflect the presence of this litter (i.e. if you want your character to be 18 moons instead of 24, that is now fine!)

---

REMEMBER: We are not finished accepting applications so there's no need to worry that your application has been rejected! Aside from Peachfuzz's parents, all roles are still up for grabs & we'd love for y'all to apply to whichever role(s) you're interested in!!

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 1st, 2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old July 1st, 2017, 10:56 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raywood View Post

For Barkblaze specifically, we do have a Barkfang in the family already so that could get confusing - but if you'd like to keep the name Barkblaze, that's completely fine as well! It's up to you. <3

& Would one (or more) of you be interested in increasing or decreasing your character's age by at least 6-7 moons? As things are, the "five kits per litter" rule is currently being exceeded. (And in order to accept more sibling apps--which I plan to--the litters will have to be split up.)
Alright, I'll change Barkblaze's prefix to Bear, then! And I'll gladly decrease his age to 18 moons!
Old July 2nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Just going to slide in this form c:

Name: Tinderkit - Tinderpaw - Tinderspark

Role (please specify who they're related to): Tinyfuzz's younger sister

Appearance: Reference
Tinderpaw has a large and muscular build. With her thick fur, she can appear to be a very intimidating cat, which is an advantage in battle. Her main pelt colour is light brown and white. Her chest, muzzle, front legs and paws are white in colour. The rest of her pelt is a light brown with dark brown stripes along her back. Along her neck and spinal area, her fur becomes almost a ginger colour. Her appearance is topped off with hazel hues that have a greyish-blue colour in the middle of her eyes.

Personality: Tinderpaw is a very bold cat. She is not afraid to speak her mind and will do so whenever she feels like it. She is the type of cat to interrupt someone whilst they are speaking and say what she thinks about it first. She has a loud voice and you can sense the confidence within every word that comes out of her mouth. She is not afraid to scream and shout if that's what she has to do to be heard. She is quite nosy and likes to gossip about others. She is always willing to talk about someone behind their back as it entertains her, even if it does hurt others in the process.
Tinderpaw is a very athletic cat. She is always out and about in the territory, challenging herself and pushing herself until her body can't take it any more. She is a strong cat and very tough. With her athletic nature, comes competitiveness. She is always challenging others and trying to prove that she's better. She's proud, likes boasting to others and is showing off whenever she gets an opportunity to. She is attention seeking and likes being in the spotlight. Tinderpaw is also very ambitious and will do anything to win. She doesn't go quite as far as cheating though. The thought of cheating disgusts her and anyone who does cheat will automatically find them self with a new enemy. She is cunning though and think strategically for the best outcome.
Tinderpaw has a short temper and is easily angered. Normally, a small thing that angers her just a bit will be let slip and she won't bother you afterwards. However, if you leave long-lasting damage on you, she will make you regret everything. With a sharp tongue and a mind full of sarcastic comments, she can easily hurt you. She can also be blunt and tell a lie very well. Whether it be a white lie or not, she isn't afraid to lie and is quite good at it. If you're not family or a close friend, you shouldn't trust Tinderpaw fully. She's not the most trustworthy if she doesn't trust you and could betray you at any moment.
Although she is angered and offended easily, Tinderpaw normally won't care what you do or say. She is focused on herself for most of the time and doesn't care what others around her think. At times, she'll even block out others if she doesn't feel like listening and will just pretend that's she's listening. She just doesn't care.

Additional Information:
-She honestly doesn't care if someone is straight or not however she thinks that cats that aren't male or female are 'weird'
-She is heterosexual
-She'll probably dislike Peachfuzz because he thinks she-cats are inferior to toms and might even say a rude thing or two if Tiny isn't around.
-If accepted then I think she would be a little shadow of Morningfrost [@RedHead c:]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 2nd, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 01:57 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Honeythistle
Role (please specify who they're related to): Peachfuzz's Brother
Appearance: The first thing about Honey is that he is extremely handsome. A large, board tom--all muscle and fur. His pelt is somewhat thick and downy, always kept clean for the eye to admire. He is a perfect blend of white, brown, and grey. He has large, vibrant yellow hues, with green flecks appearing in them if looked upon closer. He has a scar coming down from the side of his face, from his left ear down his cheek.
Ref1--Ref2--Ref3--Ref4--Ref5--Ref6

Personality:
{Loving/Tender/Sweet} {Provider/Traditional/Skillful} {Moody/Anger Issues/Offended Easily} {Dominant/Protective/Possessive} {Greedy/Boastful/Envious} {Charming/Flirty/Unpredictable}

Honey was given his name because of his sweet nature. Ever since he were a kit, he would display a mature aura, impressing others with his behavior because no one would expect a simple kit to learn such manners. He was independent, hardly got into any trouble, and he was always kind. No matter what. Of course, as he grew older he developed a sweet nature. First and foremost, this tom is a lover. He rarely takes part in violence, and believes that the world is a better place without constant wars within the clans. Though, he is very loyal to his clan, and would not think a second thought about protecting his home. After all, it is his family that he cares about most out of all. He is extremely tender, giving off sweetness like no other. Whether it is his poetic words of love, or the actions he shows to prove that he is, indeed, in love--or, has love for it.
Honey is a provider. You need it? You best believe he will go through measures just to get it for you. Especially if you are someone dear to him. He is highly skillful, a fast learner from visual appeal, as he aims to impress the others around him. Don't forget that he is very traditional, as he was raised that way by his parents. He believes that she cat's sole purpose is to reproduce, and care for the kits. This has been implanted in his mind, and it is his lifestyle. Though he gives his mates a tenderness like no other, as he is indeed a sweet tom. Anything they need, he will provide for them and make sure they are happy.
Now, not everyone is perfect. Honey has a few flaws that are hard to deal with. As the second part of his name 'thistle' he is extremely moody. One second, you might catch him in his happier moods, but in the next second, he might have fire in his eyes. He's easily offended, especially when it comes to his beliefs. Though he tries not to judge others for their beliefs, you do not want to make this tom angry. He has anger issues that sparks at the randomest moments, and sometimes cannot help, but take it out on the nearest objects. Though he would never harm his loved ones. It is hard to get this tom to calm down when he has been riled up, and it's best to leave him alone for a few moments...or a few days.
Honey is protective--extremely protective. Whatever is his, you better not mess with it. He's possessive, claiming whatever he wants whenever he wants. Even if it's not his, he'll find a way to get it. As a male, and born into a traditional family, this tom is dominant. He wants respect from all females, that they know who the boss is. He does not take kindly to any female slicking talking, or learning differently from where they are placed. Again, he would never harm his mates, though he wouldn't be afraid to put them back in their place if they ever tried to stir away from it.
Additonally, this tom is greedy. As stated before, he would take anything that is not his. Or, he would be fuming about how he don't have it. Along with his greedy trait, he is highly boastful. He likes to talk about his accomplishments believing he could inspire his own kits--or anyone that would listen. And, you best believe he is envious. He becomes jealous rather quickly whether it is his or not.
Lastly, this tom is charming. Very charming, indeed. He is a smooth flirt, and very affectionate. He wants affections, and he gives affections. He isn't afraid to flirt with any she cat, and sometimes love to play around with them. Though he would remain very loyal to his mates. Aside from his flirtatious manners, he can be deemed as unpredictable. Sometimes his next move may not always be predicted correctly. And, with this tom, you may never know what happens.
Additional Information:
- First and foremost, of course this is none of my believes, but he was definitely inspired to make.
- If he is accepted, I will be definitely adding his profile to my site.
- I had the idea that he would be heterosexual, but polyromantic. So, I had the idea that he would have more than one mate. Probably around three or four, if that is alright.
- He was heavily influenced as Peachfuzz, so he would be very traditional, and does not agree with same-sex relationships.
- Will age him younger if needed.

Last edited by Brilliance; July 2nd, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: CottonFlower
Role: PeachFuzz's Sister
Appearance: CottonFlower is a Grey tabby Maine coon with green-yellow eyes.
Personality: She's quite short tempered and makes decisions for herself. Very selfish. CottonFlower is quite a strong willed and sassy she-cat when she's alone and with friends but when she's around her family and her mate, she pretends to be quite quiet and weak.
Additional information: She has a mate and will have kits.
@Lunacross @Raywood

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; July 4th, 2017 at 11:31 AM.