Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
father daughter day
by stag
Last post by Dark
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 02:10 AM

Old May 17th, 2024, 10:38 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: squirrelpaw's training [p]

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

as the training continued, squirrelpaw grows a smidge more comfortable. if not only for the fact there were no real threats considering it was simply training. however, the thought of having to put the training to use in a real situation...she tries to push the thought away, in the very corner of her mind.

her stamina could definitely use some work. she catches her breath as she faces mistlewhisker once again, silently cursing the warmer weather. she listens intently, russet ears perking in acknowledgement. so..I just need to use my size to my advantage.., she thinks, nodding wordlessly. it sounds easy in training and in concept.

she watches as mistlewhisker demonstrates the move, frown tugging at her maw. "oh..s-stars.." it seems..impossible. maybe that's due to her wavering confidence (that has risen since the beginning of the battle training, thanks to mistlewhisker's approving nods), but she's determined to try her best nonetheless. luckily, her mentor's decided she just needs to focus on the sliding part for now.

"un-understood." squirrelpaw nods. bushy tail flicking restlessly, she breaks into a sprint, charging right at the enforcer. she tries her best to copy mistlewhisker's moves from earlier – throwing her hind legs in front of her and sliding underneath the larger molly. as she pops out on the other side, she springs to her paws, stumbling a bit and barely managing to stop herself from faceplanting. she swiftly straightens her posture, pelt hot with embarrassment. oops.

"was..th-that good?" she inquires, circling around to face mistlewhisker once again.

[ @Mica it's alright dw!! it made sense to me. apologies if my reply is a bit jumbled gehrheh]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 23rd, 2024, 10:11 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Squirrelpaw improved with every attempt, her pants a sign that she was slowly building stamina. Mistlewhisker herself was hardly breaking a sweat, but she was 27 moons older than Squirrelpaw, and had much shorter fur.

There was very little waffling before Squirrelpaw rushed for her, sliding under her long legs and popping out the other side. Mistlewhisker had fully expected her to fall over, but was pleased to see Squirrelpaw catch herself and whirl to face her. The Enforcer gave yet another encouraging nod. "Good. You will lose speed as you claw at your opponent's underbelly, so overshooting is not something that will be too common." Unless she was sprinting a long distance before-paw.

"Next, I want you to do that again but this time bring your front paws up to my belly and pretend to gouge at it. No claws." As much as Mistlewhisker would love to get gutted during training, it would certainly be an embarrassing trip to Lostspark.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:26 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

"..g-got it." she nods. while squirrelpaw knew she was going to keep her claws sheathed. the anxious part of her mind insisted that somehow she'd end up unsheathing her claws and that'd just be a whole mess. she hesitates briefly, paws shuffling nervously before she sprints towards her mentor again. as soon as she slips underneath mistlewhisker, she lifts her front paws, aiming to effectively swipe at the older molly's underbelly in a light-as-a-feather touch. claws sheathed, of course. this time, she manages to pop out much more smoothly.

[ @Mica ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; May 28th, 2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Her stomach instinctively tightened as paws dragged imaginary claws over it, but she remained still. Once Squirrelpaw popped out the other side, much more stable, Mistlewhisker turned to her. "Good work. I want you to do that until you can reliably do that and dodge out of reach. Then I will teach you one more move for now."

The two of them worked for hours, going over the dodging technique and recapping swipes. Once Squirrelpaw could consistently get under Mistlewhisker and dodge her counter attack, the Enforcer gestured for her apprentice to rest for a moment. "Our next move is one that hinges on dexterity. While getting underneath an opponent can give you a good shot at their underbelly, getting on top of your opponent can make you difficult to attack."

Once Squirrelpaw indicated she was ready, Mistlewhsiker brought her over to a rock roughly the height and width of a cat. "I want you to vault over this rock and land on it without falling over. It is more difficult than it seems at first, but you have done well with the other exercises today. I think you will do fine."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~