Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Omari
Today 09:38 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Quietheart
Today 09:32 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by korok
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:15 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 21st, 2021, 06:34 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Battle of the Border

@Sky13 (Since "he landed on a Windclan cat" could be considered powerplay, I'm going to post as if he only leapt at a Windclan cat, if that's ok with you.)
Deadpaw didn't want to admit it, but she was nervous. What if she got hurt even worse? What if she DIED? While she didn't love many cats, dying would not be pleasant! And what if Rookpaw....what if she had to fight her friend? While she had few, the molly was protective of those she cared about, and hurting them was simply out of the question. But would Rook feel the same way? She had apologized........but Dawnstar hadn't been around then, she might be now. The apprentice surely wouldn't defy her leader!

All the turmoil distracted her slightly, and she wandered farther from the others than she should have. This resulted in a slightly delayed alert to Shadowclan's presence, and while she spun quickly towards the battle scene, heart thumping in her chest, she arrived a bit late. Eyes roving over the sea of pelts she had no chance to really distinguish any cats, before an apprentice came charging into her vision. While they didn't seem to be targeting her in particular she took it as an attack, darting to the side before focusing on their pelt.

A low hiss rumbled out of the she-cat's throat, and her tail lashed behind her. Pushing off strongly with her hind legs she flew towards her foe, swinging her crippled front paw in a flat arc aiming to smack it against their head. One of the few advantages it offered was a relative lack of nerves, allowing her to whack it fairly indiscriminately into whatever she wished. Unless this cat had a very hard head or was a very good dodge, she would have a good chance to capitalize on some disorientation.

Last edited by gs29513; August 21st, 2021 at 06:47 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 06:36 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

~Swiftwind~
The shecat jumped as Shadowclan descended upon them. Fur prickling, she spun as a Shadowclan cat came barreling into the group of Windclan. Swiftwind herself was only around seven and a half inches, she looked like a older apprentice though she was definitely a full fledged warrior. Hissing, she shot out towards the shadowclanner and aimed, hoping to jump onto the cats back.
//open to a Shadowclan cat!\\
(I dont want Swiftwind killed or injured to the point where she cannot continue being a warrior!)
~Flametail~
They followed the Shadowclan cats down, yowling as their orange fur spiked up, looking like flames in the light. Bounding forward, Flametail jumped at the first Windclan cat with anxiety stirred in his chest.
(Don’t want Flametail killed or injured to the point where he can’t continue to be warrior!)
//open to windclan\\

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 21st, 2021 at 07:20 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 06:43 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Rani
Shrewstep was one of the last of his clan to arrive(curse those short legs) but he took that as something of a positive. After all, he wouldn't have to go through the typical opponent searching that end in him beating apprentices or new warriors to pulp and using no real skill. He wasn't the best fighter by any stretch, but he was able to fight fire with fire and use his speed(not on bunny level, but good for Shadowclan) to surprise the rabbits. They were probably hoping for a big slow lump. Well, that wasn't him!

As soon as he reached the clearing, already splattered with blood, he lunged into action. Darting through the crowd a large Windclanner(at least by their standards) lunged at him with an almost feral roar. It was certainly a bloodcurdling sound and he was frozen for a moment, fear of a real battle with a cat that certainly LOOKED in the mood for murder chilling his blood. But he snapped out of it quickly. After all, while he wasn't trying to kill, more so trying to put on a good show and avoid death himself, Shrewstep had a few fights under his belt and wasn't going down easy.

Squirting away as quickly as he could towards their right, the tom found himself clear of the attack. Almost. A front paw came down firmly on his tail, driving it against the ground and informing him instantly in the form of a sharp tug and wave of pain. Spinning on his hind paws to rather awkwardly(considering he was stuck to them) face his foe, he let out a loud hiss of his own, sending a swipe at the paw holding his limb captive before pulling backwards and away again, in case he had at all loosened their grip. This wasn't a great start, but he wasn't going to be defeated with only a few moves.
Old August 21st, 2021, 07:13 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
primroseshadow noticed the shadowclan cats sitting outside the battle and ran at him and swiped at his face fast he would have to be fast to doge it.
@Rimuru Black
Shadefrost was about to start grooming his pelt, when all of a sudden he spotted a Windclan warrior charging straight towards him. She was much faster than he would have expected, and even though he wouldn't admit it he was extremely surprised when her claws slashed his face. How ironic was that the second face scar in his life come from another Bunny. Feeling the excitement begin to bubble up within himself, Shadefrost looked towards the molly and continued to sit while planning his next move, she would not land another blow.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old August 21st, 2021, 07:14 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@Sky13 (Since "he landed on a Windclan cat" could be considered powerplay, I'm going to post as if he only leapt at a Windclan cat, if that's ok with you.)
Deadpaw didn't want to admit it, but she was nervous. What if she got hurt even worse? What if she DIED? While she didn't love many cats, dying would not be pleasant! And what if Rookpaw....what if she had to fight her friend? While she had few, the molly was protective of those she cared about, and hurting them was simply out of the question. But would Rook feel the same way? She had apologized........but Dawnstar hadn't been around then, she might be now. The apprentice surely wouldn't defy her leader!

All the turmoil distracted her slightly, and she wandered farther from the others than she should have. This resulted in a slightly delayed alert to Shadowclan's presence, and while she spun quickly towards the battle scene, heart thumping in her chest, she arrived a bit late. Eyes roving over the sea of pelts she had no chance to really distinguish any cats, before an apprentice came charging into her vision. While they didn't seem to be targeting her in particular she took it as an attack, darting to the side before focusing on their pelt.

A low hiss rumbled out of the she-cat's throat, and her tail lashed behind her. Pushing off strongly with her hind legs she flew towards her foe, swinging her crippled front paw in a flat arc aiming to smack it against their head. One of the few advantages it offered was a relative lack of nerves, allowing her to whack it fairly indiscriminately into whatever she wished. Unless this cat had a very hard head or was a very good dodge, she would have a good chance to capitalize on some disorientation.
(I put it like that so that way people had a choice to have their cat landed on, or not reply, but alr)

Rabbitpaw was quick to react. His training with Dawnstar and Frostpaw was paying off. Frostpaw did a very close move to that over and over, so he developed a quick reflex. Quickly ducking, Rabbitpaw countered wtih a strong charge towards the apprentice's chest. With the power of his strong shoulders, he should knock her off balance. (Feel free to have her recognize him whenever)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 21st, 2021, 07:18 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Swiftwind~
The shecat jumped as Shadowclan descended upon them. Fur prickling, she spun as a Shadowclan cat came barreling into the group of Windclan. Swiftwind herself was only around seven and a half inches, she looked like a older apprentice though she was definitely a full fledged warrior. Hissing, she shot out towards Spottedpaw and aimed, hoping to jump onto the cats back.
//open to a Shadowclan cat!\\
(I dont want Swiftwind killed or injured to the point where she cannot continue being a warrior!)
~Flametail~
They followed the Shadowclan cats down, yowling as their orange fur spiked up, looking like flames in the light. Bounding forward, Flametail jumped at the first Windclan cat with anxiety stirred in his chest.
(Don’t want Flametail killed or injured to the point where he can’t continue to be warrior!)
//open to windclan\\
(For Swiftwind, you ok with her getting a little injured?)
Foxstorm streaked foward, her Clanmates all around her attacking the enemy. Grinning, she saw an apprentice, just her size. She leaped at the WindClan cat, snarling, "Die, WindClan scum!"
Old August 21st, 2021, 07:22 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostCat View Post
(For Swiftwind, you ok with her getting a little injured?)
Foxstorm streaked foward, her Clanmates all around her attacking the enemy. Grinning, she saw an apprentice, just her size. She leaped at the WindClan cat, snarling, "Die, WindClan scum!"

(yep! That’s fine!
~Swiftwind~
Shock echoed in her mind as she was lunged at, spinning towards the cat the brown molly skittered out from the warrior before spinning back. Sprinting forward, her small sized allowed her more speed as she lunged towards the Shadowclan cat, hoping to knock into the cat.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 21st, 2021 at 07:23 PM.
Old August 21st, 2021, 07:24 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

(Great!)
Foxstorm hissed as the apprentice read into her, but Foxstorm was prepared. She jumped back, regaining her balance, then swiped at her ear, growling, "You'll pay for that, apprentice."
@Nixey
Old August 21st, 2021, 07:48 PM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Shadefrost was about to start grooming his pelt, when all of a sudden he spotted a Windclan warrior charging straight towards him. She was much faster than he would have expected, and even though he wouldn't admit it he was extremely surprised when her claws slashed his face. How ironic was that the second face scar in his life come from another Bunny. Feeling the excitement begin to bubble up within himself, Shadefrost looked towards the molly and continued to sit while planning his next move, she would not land another blow.
primroseshadow fluffed up her white fur and pased around the shadowclan cat trying to turn him so that he was facing the sun and so that he would be blinded as she attacked him.
@@Rimuru Black
( i dont want her killed or wounded to badly)
Old August 21st, 2021, 07:59 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Swiftpounce was next to dawnstar, unsheathing his claws. He spotted a warrior, and leaped at them whoever it was.

(OPEN)

Character Site
The one piece is real.

Last edited by Kunaisoul; August 21st, 2021 at 07:59 PM.
Closed Thread