Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Newtflicker~!
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 04:36 AM
[p] like plant like flower
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:11 AM
A kiss of an alluring...
Last post by Rosewater021
Today 04:05 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Dark
Today 03:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan's Friendship Games

Hooking a mossball with his claw, Condorkit scuffed it back and forth between his paws before tilting his gaze up to the makeshift hole he was supposed to be throwing it into. A scowl crossed his features as he stuck out his tongue,

"This is boring..." He huffed defiantly, kicking the mossball towards the hole, unaware of whether or not it actually went in. Condorkit was too busy stomping away from the crowd. This was stupid like he said. He was going hunting one way or another - they couldn't stop him! Plus all the racket and screeching from the other kits were giving him a headache - it was enough to make him yowl. Plus, Snailkit had fainted already! Who was he going to pester now?!

"Those babies can have my stupid turn!" He called back towards the others, scampering off into the nursery.

(-Condorkit has left the chat-)

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Snailkit looked up at Flintstar, swallowing at how incredibly huge the leader was next to him...so big....and.....good stars, was it REALLY cold all the sudden or was it just him? He swallowed, realizing how dry his throat was, and then his stomach began to hurt. The pain was sharp and his belly growled intensely, resulting in his ears to flatten at how loud and painful it was. "Ex-ex-excuse m-me..." He apologized through chattering teeth.

The tiny kit began to shiver intensely, puffing his fur out against the cold wind. He leaned over to press into Flintstar for warmth, but only found himself falling over in the snow, as the leader had returned to the game. He curled up as another wave of pain struck his stomach. Hunger was all he felt, and he remembered that he hadn't eaten a decent meal within the last three days. He desperately wanted to ask for some food, but he didn't wanna be a party-pooper again!

Though as Snailkit lied there in the snow, the shivering slowly began to die down into short stomach spasms. His eyelids became heavy. The snow felt warm and inviting. Maybe...a nap would make him feel better?

Letting his muscles relax, Snailkit closed his eyes and let out a long comforting sigh...and StarClan welcomed his spirit with open arms.

@hxneysuckle @Sneakyfox55 @RedHead @Dust @Blissie Bliss @Starfall @FuzzyRatto @MagicCat99 @wick
Old February 14th, 2020, 11:27 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Distracted

Petalkit watched Condorkit walk off. She was an older kit as well, but didn't act like that towards the younger kits. The molly let out a huff and looked at Flintstar as he spoke. The silver tabby kit stepped forward, no longer nervous. Petalkit looked and smiled at her adopted mother.

Linnetwing looked at her then at her sister with pride. She was a good adopted mother and she was glad to have found Petalkit. The older warrior looked back at the kitten to show her the same pride.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 14th, 2020, 12:04 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"Alright Condorkit, you can go sulk, you'll miss all the fun though!" Flintstar meowed after the tomkit, letting out a small chuckle as the kit entered the nursery. Condorkit hadn't seemed like he wanted to participate form the start, but Flintstar was okay with that. If the kit wanted to be antisocial and go sulk, he could do just that. Flintstar wasn't going to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to.
Though as he turned his head back towards the kits, he caught sight of Snailkit on the ground. The kit had been unusually quiet, that's why Flintstar had stood and padded away for the time being, but he had been going to go check in on him after a moment. The leader padded back over to the kit, whom was sitting in the pile of snow Flintstar had cleared away to make it a little easier for the kits to play mossball, with less snow under their paws. His green eyes widened as he touched the kit though, Snailkit was... Extremely cold. And... lifeless.
Great Starclan... The leader didn't know what to say or what to do for a moment. Snailkit hadn't had any family, most kits in Thunderclan didn't. The leader supposed he should've paid more attention to Snailkit's silence, but he couldn't do everything. With so little queens, Flintstar knew deep down it was only a matter of time before one of the kits died from being neglected. And Snailkit had always been kind of frail. The leader picked up the kit gently, turning before setting the small body on his paws. This was supposed to be a fun time for the kits, and he did not want to worry the others. Worried kits would only make things worse. "Duskfeather...." He meowed, glancing with panic towards his deputy. His heart was twisting, he felt terrible that Snailkit had died, so young as he was. Leaf-bare had been harsh towards Thunderclan this season. "Linnetwing, could you watch the kits? I..." He glanced down at Snailkit's body, green eyes swirling with sadness and confusion at how he should go about this. Maybe just a small vigil for the kit would be good, he really didn't want to worry the other kits. Picking up Snailkit, the tom nodded to Linnetwing before casting a glance towards Duskfeather, ears flicking. Then he padded towards the clearing, mind swirling with too many thoughts. He just needed to get away from the kits before he could figure out what to do about this sudden loss.

@hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 14th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Noticing the chaos, and Snailkit's limp body, Ivykit's eyes widened. "Oh no! What happened to him?" She left the other kits, and began padding over.

Even her brother Thornkit looked distracted by the mess, and even a bit concerned as he saw what was happening.

@RedHead @Fae
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:05 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Smokekit tilted her head as she looked at Snailkit. She understood what had happened, but she didn't want it to be true...

Click my dragons!
Old February 15th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@hxneysuckle @Sneakyfox55 @Fae @Dust @Blissie Bliss @Starfall @RedHead @MagicCat99 @wick

Pinekit was staring hard at the cats throwing the ball. Was. She looked around when she noticed the commotion, and started to panic. "I-is there an attack?! I gotta hide!" She ran into a bush. She was now inside of the bush. The branches raked at her skin and fur. She muttered "Ow!"

[Pinekit has not left, she is just hiding, and will come out when she is ready or if someone gets her out.]

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 15th, 2020, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

(Open / @Blissie Bliss)
Plumdusk nudged Dandelionkit forward as her daughter's name was called, but her excitement for the kitten quickly turned to dismay as Snailkit's body fell limp in the snow. She quickly darted forward and grabbed her daughter by the scruff before she got a chance to see the deceased kit. "Stay back dear," she mewed, dropping Dandelionkit and pushing her away from the drama. After assuring her daughter was safe Plumdusk padded over to Linnetwing, "is there any way I can help?"

(Open)
Dandelionkit squeaked as she was pulled back, unable to see Snailkit's body amongst the mass of other kittens. "What's wrong?" she mewed, but didn't get an answer from her mother before the queen had walked off. She sulked towards the back of the group, wondering what had gotten everyone in such a tizzy.

Last edited by wick; February 15th, 2020 at 10:22 AM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 01:36 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

LET THE SECOND GAME BEGIN! CALLING ALL APPRENTICES AND WARRIORS, GET READY FOR THE OFFICIAL THUNDERCLAN HIDE-AND-FIGHT!
Note: All posts for the Mossball Tournament should cease to be done to avoid confusion!

Apprentices and warriors around the Clan are welcome to join in on this hide-and-seek-esque game! Warriors would be tasked with counting while their apprentices would hide within the territory, though certain areas would be off limits. When they are finished counting, the warriors will go out to find their apprentices, who will all put their training to the test and see if they can land a sneak attack on their mentors. The outcomes of everything will be determined by the roleplayers!

--

It was the next day, and Duskfeather was ready to get the second game started! She was glad to be away from the kits and into the older group of Clan members. The deputy surely hoped that Snailkit's death didn't bring anyone to not want to participate- where was the fun in that? The games were made to be happy! To bring excitement to the Clan! Duskfeather allowed a smile to pull at her lips and stood in the center of the clearing. Flintstar hadn't made the announcement for the game to begin yet, but it wouldn't hurt if she did it herself, would it?
"All mentors and apprentices come forward! It is time for the Hide-and-Fight to begin!" she called, "All those participating, meet me out in the territory and I will explain the rules! Any non-apprenticed warriors may join as well to help out." With that, she dashed out of the camp, paws pounding against the ground as she raced to the designated area. She hoped Quillpaw would participate- she wanted some fun as well, and it would be good training for him! If needed, she would choose another apprentice to work with him.
Once she reached the destination, she spun around amd sat down, waiting for everyone to join her.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; February 15th, 2020 at 01:44 PM.
Old February 15th, 2020, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Pinepaw raced after Duskfeather, eyes searching for Flinstar. She was so excited to have the first apprentices game! She was going to hide so well that Flintstar would never find her! Her silver striped pelt prickled with eagerness as her golden eyes flicked around searching for her mentor.

@RedHead

Dustbreeze trotted after the group, looking for Leopardpaw. This would be fun for them. Plus Dust was beginning to think that she was not going to get much more time with the youngster. She was really shaping up as a warrior now. The moll had few skills and tricks left to teach her before sheèd exhausted her advice.

@hxneysuckle
Closed Thread