Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Brindle-patterned claws (P)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 12:30 AM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:10 AM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:54 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:24 PM

Old July 13th, 2024, 07:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit looked over to her sibling as he approached, it was Stormkit. He was very weird, but so was Primrosekit in his own way so he didn't think much of the way that Stormkit talked without any words or never listened properly. He sat back on his haunches, to use his one front paw to wave at his brother. "Hi, Stormkit." The kit greeted quietly with a small, unsure smile. He wasn't really sure of being here at all with so many cats, and so many older and bigger and scarier cats at that. But having his brother here made him feel a tiny bit better about it. EEP! Primrosekit jumped in fright as the lionheart cat began to speak again to announce classes. Though the jump in fright caused the tiny kit to fall unbalanced and soon he was falling forward straight onto his chest. Winding him. OWWW.

The kit sniffled a bit in pain as his first reaction was to cry out to mama, this was just too scary for him! Grey-blue eyes moved to his brother and he shakily got back on all three and paws and closed the distance to try and sit so close to Stormkit that they couldn't possibly be closer, straight into his fur. His rounded ears flicked as their names were called out. It seems that Primrosekit and Stormkit were getting a history lesson from Twigstep and Sunsetgleam and Fishpaw. Oh stars, that was so many scary, big cats. He looked up at Stormkit, "We are getting a history lesson, Stormkit... Do you know who Twigstep is?" Primrosekit was very lost. He knew that Stormkit didn't make sense when he spoke, if he made noise at all, but speaking with a sibling helped comfort him a bit more.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Stormkit | @Tallstar - Twigstep | @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam | @PINTO BEAN - Fishpaw | @Yoshdo - Nutkit | @Katiethewolfchild - Muskratkit | @Moonandstars - Rainkit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; July 13th, 2024 at 07:58 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:14 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

FISHPAW
♡ 7 moons | She/her ♡
"You feel the water brushing against your pelt"
Fishpaw was licking her paw as the classes were being called out. Her ears purked up when Seabreeze said that her and 2 other cats would be teaching clan history. She padded up, still listening because she needed to know the kits she would teach. She looked around, she needed to gather up primrosekit, nutkit, muskratkit, stormkit, and rainkit. She padded over to an empty spot and waited till it was the right timing to call out for the kits that she and 2 other cats would be teaching. When it was finally the right time she opened her maw, starting to call out for the kits. "Listen up kits! If I call your name get your tiny paws moving towards me! I need Primrosekit, Nutkit, Muskratkit, Stormkit, and rainkit! If your name was not called that means you are not in our class!" She said with a soft tone. She waited until all of the little kiddos had gotten to her before she started to talk. "Alright youngins! I'm fishpaw, and I will be teaching y'all about clan history with Twigstep, and Sunsetgleam. Now raise your paw if you know what clan history is." She said with a grin, waiting for a little paw to pop up from the group of kits.

{ Twigstep @Tallstar }
{ Sunsetgleam @Minkuu }
{ Primrosekit @Dolomedes }
{ Nutkit @Yoshdo }
{ Muskratkit @Katiethewolfchild }
{ Stormkit - @Lightningpaw666 }
{ Rainkit - @Moonandstars }

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:15 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye raised her head as Seabreeze called her name. So, she had been assigned to teach introduction to Clan duties? Shouldn’t be too hard, right? Just... explain patrols and the like? Apparently, Heroneye was still actively trying (and mostly failing) to convince herself that this was not a horrible idea. But she obviously couldn’t just, like, run away. Of course, that would be highly unprofessional, after all. At least she wouldn't be the only teacher. There was still someone to fall back on if she failed utterly, as expected.

Heroneye braced herself. She would have to get the attention of the other cats in her class, and calling for them would be the most efficient way of doing so. “Those of you who have been assigned to the introduction to Clan duties class, come to me.” Heroneye wrinkled her nose, separating herself slightly from the rest of the Clan to make it easier to gather. As expected, her voice sounded so strange when it dared to rise above her Clanmates’. But at least the other cats would likely come soon, and she wouldn’t have to do that again.

( @Yoshdo ; @SeonghwaBerry ; @WebsiteKitty ; @sleepyyjax )

Last edited by Fits; July 13th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:37 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Dunlinkit searched for her teachers and the other kits who wanted to learn her basics. Not only was she probably being apprenticed during the next meeting, but she was massive, meaning that she would easily be the largest kit. @FluffyToasterBunny @finley !!! @Seongwaberry @Hollyheart of thunder @KestrelPaw @PINTO BEAN @Dolomedes
Giving a cough. Daisykit lingered

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:38 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye raised her head as Seabreeze called her name. So, she had been assigned to teach introduction to Clan duties? Shouldn’t be too hard, right? Just... explain patrols and the like? Apparently, Heroneye was still actively trying (and mostly failing) to convince herself that this was not a horrible idea. But she obviously couldn’t just, like, run away. Of course, that would be highly unprofessional, after all. At least she wouldn't be the only teacher. There was still someone to fall back on if she failed utterly, as expected.

Heroneye braced herself. She would have to get the attention of the other cats in her class, and calling for them would be the most efficient way of doing so. “Those of you who have been assigned to the introduction to Clan duties class, come to me.” Heroneye wrinkled her nose, separating herself slightly from the rest of the Clan to make it easier to gather. As expected, her voice sounded so strange when it dared to rise above her Clanmates’. But at least the other cats would likely come soon, and she wouldn’t have to do that again.

( @Yoshdo ; @SeonghwaBerry ; @WebsiteKitty ; @sleepyyjax )
Softkit ran up (gasp to her future mentor) and sat.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:45 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Primrosekit

Primrosekit looked over to her sibling as he approached, it was Stormkit. He was very weird, but so was Primrosekit in his own way so he didn't think much of the way that Stormkit talked without any words or never listened properly. He sat back on his haunches, to use his one front paw to wave at his brother. "Hi, Stormkit." The kit greeted quietly with a small, unsure smile. He wasn't really sure of being here at all with so many cats, and so many older and bigger and scarier cats at that. But having his brother here made him feel a tiny bit better about it. EEP! Primrosekit jumped in fright as the lionheart cat began to speak again to announce classes. Though the jump in fright caused the tiny kit to fall unbalanced and soon he was falling forward straight onto his chest. Winding him. OWWW.

The kit sniffled a bit in pain as his first reaction was to cry out to mama, this was just too scary for him! Grey-blue eyes moved to his brother and he shakily got back on all three and paws and closed the distance to try and sit so close to Stormkit that they couldn't possibly be closer, straight into his fur. His rounded ears flicked as their names were called out. It seems that Primrosekit and Stormkit were getting a history lesson from Twigstep and Sunsetgleam and Fishpaw. Oh stars, that was so many scary, big cats. He looked up at Stormkit, "We are getting a history lesson, Stormkit... Do you know who Twigstep is?" Primrosekit was very lost. He knew that Stormkit didn't make sense when he spoke, if he made noise at all, but speaking with a sibling helped comfort him a bit more.
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Stormkit | @Tallstar - Twigstep | @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam | @PINTO BEAN - Fishpaw | @Yoshdo - Nutkit | @Katiethewolfchild - Muskratkit | @Moonandstars - Rainkit ]

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Aaaaannnnnnnddddddddd there was already crying. It was Adderstrike's job to make sure the kits didn't get into trouble, so like a flash of lightning she was to the source of crying. All to see there was no evidence of someone hurting the kit. Well now what? Kits really weren't her thing but she never actually tried to cheer one up. Maybe she was the best kit cheerer upper in the whole forest—Mountains? Both!

"Looks like someone was too excited." Adderstrike puurred softly as she sat down by the kit and gave them a lick on the head trying to comfort them. Queens did this right? "You are being so brave about the ouchie! I bet your mother is proud. Try to be a little bit more careful now kiddo!" She said giving them a soft paw on the head. She was such a great pretend queen! They should sign her up to watch over kittens more often!
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Primrosekit

Stormkit didn't know much in the way of communication but one thing he did recognize was what a wave was. As his brother greeted him Stormkit would mimic Primrosekit's wave as he attempted to greet his brother as well. Stormkit saw Primrosekit moving their mouth but would tilt his head a bit in confusion as he tried to understand why. That only lasted as long as his sibling was stable on their feet though for as soon as Primrosekit began to fall Stormkit attempting to help his sibling back up by pushing Primrosekit up with his shoulder giving his sibling some support. When his brother moved close to him though Stormkit wouldn't move feeling like Primrosekit was trying to thank him or something. Stormkit would purr and try to move their mouth like he saw Primrosekit do. A whole assortment of noises would come out of his mouth but made no real sense. Stormkit however felt proud of himself and purred with even more fervor. Stormkit silently hoped his purring helped soothe his brother if even a bit. @Dolomedes
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:16 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Dunlinkit searched for her teachers and the other kits who wanted to learn her basics. Not only was she probably being apprenticed during the next meeting, but she was massive, meaning that she would easily be the largest kit. @FluffyToasterBunny @finley !!! @Seongwaberry @Hollyheart of thunder @KestrelPaw @PINTO BEAN @Dolomedes
Sandtuft - 79 moons
Sandtuft trotted forward, looking for his students. He shifted his eyes to Dunlinkit and mewed, Hey you! Why don't you gather over here?
Willowkit - 3 moons
Willowkit nervously padded around the area. She couldn't find her teachers! How nerve racking! She shifted on her paws, anxious. What if she NEVER found them?
@finley !!
@Dolomedes

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old July 14th, 2024, 02:49 AM

Bump Policy: Never

@burntToast
@kittycatburmise

(~Algaebird. RC elder, they/them.

‘Ah, just one student? Nevermind, more time actually teaching then rounding up excited kits is helpful’ Algaebird thought to themself.
Now, to wait for Aspenkit and- what was the other teacher's name? ibiscold or something like that. They sat patiently, yellow eyes scanned the area.
Old July 14th, 2024, 04:11 AM
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Alright, and they got clan history. They really only remembered as far as Beansprout. Beansprout, Gingerfrost, Larkwing, Birdsnow. Which seemed a lot for cats who were new to the clans but..in reality, that's not really that long considering how often the leaders have changed lately. Pikestar they didnkt really know much considering how young they were when he was around. But they could hopefully make this work. Twigstep was much older than them, being an elder, so hopefully his knowledge could extend to older leaders. Seems like Fishpaw had already gathered all the kits together! Now just to wait for Twigstep.

They smiled at the apprentice before turning towards the rest of the cats, wanting to make sure everyone's already present before the lesson starts. They glanced at Primrosekit, who already doesn't seem too happy. Adderstrike already began comforting the young kit; so they don't really have much else to say other than give a few words of encouragement or something alike "Yeah, she's right. You don't need to be scared, I'm sure nothing bad will happen. Both you and Stormkit are already being brave for wanting to partake in this lesson to begin with" the warrior mewed in a soft voice as they crouched down to the kit's level. They took a moment to look at the other kit for a moment. Stormkit... Sunsetgleam hasn't interacted with him a lot but was slightly concerning yet intruiging (kind of..?) the way he talks in random noises instead of words like his sibling. Maybe he just has problems with his voice. In that case maybe he should be brough in the medicine den. Just incase it's something serious. If they weren't the one bringing him in, then surely someone else someday.

--- @Tallstar [Twigstep] @Fish [Adderstrike] @PINTO BEAN [Fishpaw] @Lightningpaw666 [Stormkit] @Yoshdo [Nutkit] @Katiethewolfchild [Muskratkit] @/Moonandstars [Rainkit]
--- [Rainkit was removed from the allegiances]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez