Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 02:36 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Today 02:35 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Today 02:32 PM
foxes round 2: FIGHT!
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:31 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:26 PM

Old January 13th, 2021, 02:51 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Dimlit Caverns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierceclaw View Post
(Maybe we can go to another place in the outskirts? Maybe in a forest where Lily lives?)
( Sure! Mention me there )
Old January 14th, 2021, 08:19 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

bump
Old January 14th, 2021, 09:58 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Fox View Post
Sand smiled. "Lets run!" She said before starting to run deeper into the cavern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
His tail twitching languidly in the darkness, Moonbeam let out a soft hiss. His pure white fur meant he would stand out if even a little light was cast upon him, but in the shadow of a jagged rock he was completely invisible. The albino tom let out another, soft hiss, his pink eyes twitching. There were three of them in the cave. They must know that it was a bad idea to go past this point, mustn't they? He hoped they did, or unpleasant things would be in store for them. Stepping into the path, his fur almost like a light in the bits of light still around them, the tom might have looked like a ghost. STOP. he commanded, his paw reaching forward. To pass beyond this place is to enter the realm of the dead. Many have gone in, and very few have come out. And the one's that have have been........changed. While it sounded cryptic and laughable, the tom really believed what he said. There was no accounting for the things he had know to happen. @Snow Fox @feather lily @MooingPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Scratch skidded to a halt, gaping at the cat in front of him. He looked like a ghost, suddenly appearing from nowhere, meowing about the 'realm of the dead'.
"Wh. . . Who are you?"he stammered. @Snow Fox @ feather lily @gs29513
w-would i-it fix m-my s-stud-der? he asked
Old January 14th, 2021, 10:08 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
His tail twitching languidly in the darkness, Moonbeam let out a soft hiss. His pure white fur meant he would stand out if even a little light was cast upon him, but in the shadow of a jagged rock he was completely invisible. The albino tom let out another, soft hiss, his pink eyes twitching. There were three of them in the cave. They must know that it was a bad idea to go past this point, mustn't they? He hoped they did, or unpleasant things would be in store for them. Stepping into the path, his fur almost like a light in the bits of light still around them, the tom might have looked like a ghost. STOP. he commanded, his paw reaching forward. To pass beyond this place is to enter the realm of the dead. Many have gone in, and very few have come out. And the one's that have have been........changed. While it sounded cryptic and laughable, the tom really believed what he said. There was no accounting for the things he had know to happen. @Snow Fox @feather lily @MooingPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
Scratch skidded to a halt, gaping at the cat in front of him. He looked like a ghost, suddenly appearing from nowhere, meowing about the 'realm of the dead'.
"Wh. . . Who are you?"he stammered. @Snow Fox @ feather lily @gs29513
Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
w-would i-it fix m-my s-stud-der? he asked

Sand slid to a stop. "Oh yeah? It leads to the land of the dead?" She said suspiciously. Why should they believe him? "There is no such thing as ghosts. Only Star cats." Sand stated. And she believed it. "If this tunnel led to StarClan then it would be connected to the Star caves."
Old January 14th, 2021, 10:10 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Glad that at least two of the cats had heeded his words, Moonlight set about answering the first question first. Who am I? I am the guardian of the tunnels. There were once more like me, but one by one, they were tempted into the realm of the dead. It is only me who is left. The voices, they call to me, but I know I must resist. I can here them now, beckoning me, telling me to come with them. But I know it is a trick. Whenever anyone goes, they do not come back well. They are foaming at the mouth, and stagger about. And then he added with a dramatic pause They die. Adding the answer to the second question, he mewed It would. But only because you would be dead. (There's a few rabid bats a bit farther along who's calls get distorted and changed, and cats have gone to investigate and been infected by proximity) @feather lily @Mooing Panda @Snow Fox
Old January 23rd, 2021, 09:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Rascal padded into the caverns, keeping his good eye on the cats around him. There was a few cat scent. The tom wasn't a rogue, but he was pretending to be. He was tired of getting beat up for being a former clan cat. He just went back ro his old name until he got back on his feet again. Part of him wnated to go back, but he wasn't so sure. Maybe a rogue would be better. Being a rogue was in his blood.

The tabby tom settled down to take a little bit of a break.

//open\\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 24th, 2021, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Rascal padded into the caverns, keeping his good eye on the cats around him. There was a few cat scent. The tom wasn't a rogue, but he was pretending to be. He was tired of getting beat up for being a former clan cat. He just went back ro his old name until he got back on his feet again. Part of him wnated to go back, but he wasn't so sure. Maybe a rogue would be better. Being a rogue was in his blood.

The tabby tom settled down to take a little bit of a break.

//open\\

Mocha's sizable paws made deep prints in the cool gravel covering the ground, a sharp wind nipping at her thick fur as she padded inside the gaping caverns. The thick miasma-like scent surrounding her was rich with earth and smoke, but she could still smell what few cats remained in the large tunnels. She made a candid attempt to avoid them all though. The scarred molly wasn't at all interested in what other cats may have to offer in terms of company, they were all so wonderfully dull to her, regardless of what they may otherwise seem to be. Especially the cats she was grouped in with, now they were a dreary bunch, always so somber and miserable. Mocha could hardly complain though, she wasn't that much different she had supposed. A deep sigh escaped her at the revelation, but to her faint relief her claws, which she commonly kept unsheathed nowadays, met a large smooth stone, one that she swiftly crawled on and made into her temporary resting place. The chilled slab of rock felt good on her tough paw pads and gave her some relief, allowing her to relax a little because of the nice sensation. She would've gone so far as to close her eyes and take a little catnap, that is, if her eyes hadn't landed on a tabby pelt not too far away from where she now laid, resting in a shadowed patch of ground. Mocha watched him with narrowed eyes, squinting somewhat to try to see if they were recognizable

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.

Last edited by UpperclassFailure; January 24th, 2021 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:15 PM
chirps

Gale
After a long trek of supplies back to her residence from the lake, Gale had decided to take a bit of a detour to explore the caverns. It didn't seem like many cats were here aside from a few - definitely less packed than by the lake - so instantly she felt a bit more comfortable.

The low light made her feel secure, especially since her darker pelt seemed to blend into the shadows. There was still enough like to make out the shapes of cats milling about, but Gale had her attention focused on a rather strange smelling black rock. Was this something she could add to her den? Curious, the molly sniffed around the edge some more, wrinkling her nose as she reeled back.

Nope. Not with that smell.

[short, but a starter! ^^ @Paradise ]
Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:46 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

// @spade

Wasp yawned wide, his teeth showing lazily as he pushed back on his haunches to stretch out. The golden tom gazed curiously into the tunnels. He'd been wandering as long as he could remember, and this was nothin' but the next chapter in the adventure of life. He shook out his fur and sauntered in, looking back and forth to soak in all the details.

As he walked, her took in Twoleg scents, but they were stale. Not much prey, probably scared off by those weird structures cascading through the many winding tunnels dug into the earth. What was this place? He'd never seen anything like it before. He picked up his pace to a trot as he chose a random tunnel and went on in.

Nose overwhelmed by the strong scent of the caverns, he almost didn't notice a cat in front of him until it was too late. The molly moved backwards suddenly, and he did the same to avoid colliding with her grey fur. "Whoa there," he said with a laid-back grin. "Something startle you?" he asked, trotting around to face her with his plumed tail up high in the air.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old February 4th, 2021, 01:18 AM
chirps

Gale
Gale was still trying to place a name to the intriguing yet disgusting smell before her when a voice sounded behind her. Jumping yet again, she spun around to face the newcomer, meeting him half way as he also came to stand before her.

Heart thumping in her chest, she quickly straightened up, narrowing her eyes as her ears flattened a little with embarrassment. "Well I certainly wasn't expecting company, so yes," she replied sarcastically through gritted teeth, allowing herself a moment to slow her racing heart. "That... black dirt. Whatever it is. Doesn't smell too well," she stated, tossing her head in the direction of the rock shape she'd backed up from, making no apologies of almost running into Wasp. A smirk came to her maw though, and she offered a shrug of her shoulders, casting her yellow gaze around to study the cats lingering near the tunnel entrance. "Though, the rocks might not be totally to blame. I'm sure the stench from the talk-a-lots up there can't be helping."

Letting the smirk fade from her face, Gale rested her gaze back onto Wasp, eyes becoming more round now. "What are you doing down here, anyways?" The question was poised as genuine curiosity. While Gale preferred her own little section in the woods away from most established groups, many cats seemed about ready to just walk up and mingle with anyone. She much preferred her space over anything.

// @Paradise

Last edited by spade; February 4th, 2021 at 01:18 AM.