Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2024, 09:03 AM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Raid Healing

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @tally , @Eden , @Micanomancy , @Tiabirb WAA im so sorry this is so late

[ 116 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: tags for healing post. its bloody lmao
' great starclan, you look awful. ' cobwebpaw murmured before she could stop herself, looking at springpaw pitifully. ' sorry. that was mean. but goodness, are you okay? what happened? ' her purr sounded in the den, and her ear flicked affectionately.

' let's get you treated up, okay? ' cobwebpaw retrieved some moss and poppy seeds from sweetsong, purring gratefully, and returned to springpaw. ' i'll be honest. this is going to hurt like hell. ' she pressed the moss to springpaw's bleeding eye and ear, aiming to soak up the blood and stop it from getting worse. paw swathed in cobweb, she stuck the moss on and wrapped it in the cobweb, hoping it would stay.

' now, let's take care of that pain. this won't heal it fully, you'll still be in pain, but it'll dull it enough for healing. ' extracting some poppy seeds, cobwebpaw pushed them towards springpaw. ' chew and swallow on these. i'll be back to check on you in a minute. ' with that, she skittered over back to dusklion and eaglekit, grinning at the kit and giving her a purr hello.

' didn't i tell you not to move? ' cobwebpaw teased, taking the moss from dusk and replacing it with a new swathe of clean moss. ' sit back down. from what i can tell, the worst injuries are on your shoulders, neck, and belly. i'm going to put some chewed-up horsetail in them, then wrap them with moss again. eaglekit, would you mind chewing the horsetail up? sweetsong will give it to you. '

' sweetsong, ' cobwebpaw called, ' do we have any chervil? i'm sending eaglekit over for some of that and some horsetail, if we have it. ' she turned back to dusklion. ' now for your shoulder. hate to ask again, but when you go over, eagle, could you grab a stick and some more cobwebs, please? you can make multiple trips. ' surveying dusk's injuries, she licked at the warrior's cheek comfortingly. ' it's gonna be okay. '

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old March 1st, 2024, 09:27 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
34 Moons
She/Her
Purrks
Herbal Knowledge T1; Flock Together T1; Dreamwalker
--------------------------------------

"Chervil?" Sweetsong glanced up, green eyes flashing in confusion. "I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...but horsetail, I can do." She had seen Mistypaw carry some back. But it still wasn't enough. So turning back to Cobwebpaw, she asked, "Describe to me what chervil looks like. I'll go and do another herb run. More horsetail, chervil, marigold..." She listed off the herbs that were of immediate need. "I can look for comfrey as well..."

@finley.exe

//I'll just have Sweet do single herb patrols until the healing is over.
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:21 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Tiabirb

[ 118 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw scratched into the dirt with a claw. ' okay. so it's green, and it looks a bit like one big thick stalk with lotsa little long bits poking out of it. ' as she described the herb, she clawed a image of what it vaguely looked like into the ground. ' just pull a couple stalks along with the long bits out of the ground and bring that back. and the rest of the herbs you described too, please. '

[ o7 thank you! ]

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old March 1st, 2024, 12:53 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Character name: Fadingsun
Description of injury/ailment: Scratches on muzzle
Desired Outcome: Just treat them! They'll fully heal.
Mention: ( @starry )

It took Fadingsun a while to get around to getting himself looked at, but that was solely because he didn't feel his wounds were severe enough to warrant immediate attention. He moved around in a haze, not really sure what to make of everything that had just happened. He was angry, he knew that, but how angry and what he'd do about it, he had yet to determine.

Fadingsun was still operating very much on autopilot, his claws unsheathed in case ThunderClan decided to make a return. Eventually, as the cats in the clearing began to disperse, he finally called out for healing. "Hey, if anyone is available I need some light scratches looked at. No rush."
Mistypaw padded over to Fadingsun, a cobweb in her maw. She looked over his scratches, noticing they were pretty light and wouldn't be much of a worry. "I'll look them over but shouldn't be any drastic damage," she mewed with a nod. Although these weren't dramatic injuries she decided to still use a bit of horsetail in order to prevent infection. She hurried into the herb storage and grabbed half of the already halved horsetail, chewing it into a poultice while she made her way back to Fadingsun. When she arrived she carefully spread it across his muzzle then stuck some cobwebs onto the wounds. Once that was done, Mistypaw stepped back and let her amber gaze sweep over her work.

"You should be alright with that, just make sure it doesn't get swollen or infected and if anything happens come back immediately." The crimson stained tabby offered a small smile before looking for her next patient.

[-1 cobweb, -1/4 horsetail]
Old March 1st, 2024, 01:52 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Character name: Riverwhisper
Description of injury/ailment:
*Torn Ear
*Serious Flank Injury
Desired Outcome: Large scar on his side, Torn ear (no hearing problems)
Mention: @finley.exe

-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)

the silver tabby tom winced as he staggered in. The river had washed off some of the blood, but not a lot. he laid down in an open nest, and slipped into unconsciousness.

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord
Old March 2nd, 2024, 01:08 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

@starry (mistypaw-jayfrost)

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

blinking against the dim light of the den his limbs twitched at the immediate reflex to get up, for all he knew thunderclan was still terrorizing camp, but was quickly hindered by the pain rushing through his body. his leg felt like it was burning and seemed to be fixed to a stick, his shoulder and left eye felt weirdly wet and- why was he on the ground. blinking through the blurr infront of his eyes he was briefly able to make out minkpaw dripping moss..dripping water down the side of his head? wait he still couldnt see- why was she dripping water onto him- jayfrost turned his head to face mistypaw when she nudged him, the molly seemed to have gained a twin, blurring in and out of focus infront of him. "you're not getting rid of me this easily" he rasped, attempting some sort of a smug grin. he genuinely couldnt tell what was worse, his back feeling like he just fell off of 20 trees stacked ontop of each other, his leg burning and awkwardly stiff against the stick or the sharp pain radiating off the side of his head and melting together with the headache. he watched the two cats for a moment, briefly following minkpaw with his eye "what even happened? how did i get here-" he asked, now that it was just mistypaw and he couldnt make a fool of himself infront of two cats. he had just been fighting bumblestar and he wasnt doing horribly..and suddenly he was here and mistypaw sounded oddly concerned. he had taken one or the other hit but it wasnt that bad, right?

(this was supposed to include a minkpaw post but i fear i'll never finish it if i want to have it be one post. so just the jay part, finally.)

"i hate the never-ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old March 2nd, 2024, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw was really worried by the way the herb storage was looking. The only herb she really knew was horsetail, so she certainly needed more of that to continue healing. Her amber orb settled on Adderpaw and Sweetsong and she hurried over to them. "Sweetsong, Adderpaw - do you think you could get some more horsetail for me and the others? Sweetsong you know what it looks like, Adderpaw, it's a reedy, prickly plant which grows in large clumps and has a clean scent. Mostly found on riverbanks and marshlands. All good?" she asked with a tip of her head. There was no time to waste, a cats life could depend on this.

@Fish @Tiabirb
Old March 2nd, 2024, 05:37 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Hearing her name, Adderpaw came over quickly. She was always eager to help and when a voice was calling from where the healing was going on she was quick to come over. "Oh! I know what horsetail is but thank you for the explanation anyways!" She purred. "Come on Sweetsong lets go get some quickly!" With that Adderpaw ran out to go find the herb. She looked like a blur she was so excited to go.
@starry @Tiabirb

Last edited by Fish; March 2nd, 2024 at 05:37 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:00 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
34 Moons
She/Her
Purrks
Herbal Knowledge T1; Flock Together T1; Dreamwalker
--------------------------------------

She nodded to each cat, turning to Adderpaw as the apprentice was joining her. She kept the list of herbs on a repeat in her mind as she followed Adderpaw from the medicine den. She paused to glance around, then she called, "Fallenwish! Come with us! We need your help!" Then she hurried on after Adderpaw.

//I'll make a post in riverclan territory!

@starry @Fish @shoomy!

Last edited by Tiabirb; March 2nd, 2024 at 06:27 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

[ Birchbranch - Lyrebird's Lullaby ]
[ a dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes. ]

Birchbranch stumbled into the medicine den, her tail tip twitching. The RiverClanner's snow-white chest had been stained crimson with her own blood.

Seeing Birdsnow, the warrior headed over and dipped her head to her leader.

''Hello, Birdsnow,'' The molly gave the effort to purr, but it came out sounding like Birchbranch had been choking.

Unfortunately, Birchbranch's legs wouldn't keep her up for much longer, so she slipped into a nest and sat down so that the RiverClan leader could treat her.

~~~~~

[ Character name: Birchbranch

Description of injury / ailment: throat wound reopened, head wound, shoulder wound, minor scratch wounds

Desired Outcome: Fully Healed / Live (I have plans for this baby <3)

Mention: @poppy (Birdsnow knows enough. :3 - besides, you told me to remind you to have birdsnow give birchbranch a fist bump and this would be the perfect opportunity lol) ]
Looking up from the meager pile of herbs, Birdsnow’s eyes narrowed in brief concern as Birchbranch slipped into the den, watching as the warrior sat in a nest, her legs looking rather weak. ”Birchbranch.” The leader murmured softly, taking a small pawful of herbs as she approached the downed she-cat. ”You look good.” A joke. (bird was so funny) She figured since she was basically slowly bleeding out she could crack jokes about other cat’s wounds.

Taking a few marigold petals and leaves, she briskly chewed them up into a poultice. Definitely not perfect but it would have to do. ”Hold still.” She mumbled, feeling a bit weird about putting plant-y spit on someone but oh well. Slathering it on the throat would and then the head wound first, lightly putting it on the shoulder wound and putting what little she had left on the most infection-prone scratches. Then, she snugly applied cobwebs to make sure that the bleeding stopped and the marigold poultice would stay on.

”You want a poppy seed or two for the pain, or are you okay?” She asked, eyeing the few poppy seeds they had. She wouldn’t take any for the pain unless it got too unbearable.

[ -1 cobwebs and -1 marigold]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post
Character name: Treepaw
Description of injury/ailment: nasty scratch on shoulder
Desired Outcome: treated but takes a while
Mention:@poppy

Treepaw shakes his ruffled, bloody fur.

``Hey. I got a scratch from some damn sneaky thunderclan warrior- just slashed me and ran away.``
Birdsnow turned her attention to Treepaw, eyes flicking down to the poor kid’s shoulder. Yikes. ”Hey kiddo. That’s a pretty nasty one, ‘bet that stings. ” She purred softly, grabbing the few herbs she actually knew. ”Lay down over here and I’ll take care of ‘ya.” Once he had laid down, she chewed up some marigold, mouth bitter from all the starsdamned poultices, spreading it as evenly as she could on the wound. Okay. Slightly less terrible looking than her last one.

Finishing up with some cobwebs, she wrapped it rather tightly around the wound to stop the bleeding. ”You want some poppy seeds for the pain?”

[ -.5 cobwebs & .5 marigold ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensDove View Post
Character name: Frostpetal
Description of injury/ailment: she is heavily bleeding on her neck and her left flank
Desired Outcome: die(via blood loss)
Mention: @poppy

Frostpetal limped into the medicine den. "I need help..." she choked, her icy blue eyes watering with tears, "P-please." Her grey body was trembling, desperate for a cure to her current agony.
She was going to murder Bumblestar.

Birdsnow hurried to Frostpetal’s side, attempting to offer the warrior her shoulder and help her to the nearest vacant nest. ”You’ll be alright, ‘kay? I gotcha.” Grabbing a poppy seed she placed it in front of the warrior’s mouth, reaching for the marigolds and cobwebs. ”Hold still.” Chewing up a quick poultice, she applied it thickly onto the neck wound, paws steady- to her surprise. ”Just focus on breathing, can you do that for me?” Panicking would help much.

Reaching for the cobwebs she tried to hold them firmly on the neck wound, not enough to choke but enough to hopefully stop the bleeding if it wasn’t too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
Healing Form:
Character name: Mumblepaw
Description of injury/ailment: Ripped out right eye, eye was already blind, just needs bandage and marigold for infection fighting
Desired Outcome: Live
Mention: @poppy [Nothing to advanced here, Bird’s knowledge works fine, Bird and Mumble sibling time possibly ]

MUMBLEPAW
HE/THEY/FANG

Physically 16 Moons [ Mentally: 18 ]

It hurt so much, remaining eye forcing itself open as he slowly stands. Blood dripping from their face and lungs gasping for the blood soaked air. Dusklion, where had she ended up. Apologies could come later, bleeding out was the current threat. Where had Larkstar gone? Was she still lurking around or had she fled? That didn’t- That didn’t matter right now. The calico huffs as he exhaled loudly. Trying to gain some sort of control over their breathing.

The pain in their face burned, it burned so badly, it also made fang pass out again. He roughly moved his legs, sending a shooting pain through their right side. Halting at the sudden jolt, white paws now soaked in crimson liquid as they stared down at them. A shudder runs down his spine as they manage it make it over to Birdsnow. The unknown sister of them, related via Gingerstar. It wasn’t something he knew but maybe something would come from this interaction.

He roughly makes it over, stopping upon seeing the leader. “Eye. Gone.” Obvious. Yeah. He didn’t have much to say. Controlling their breathing was more important that speech at the current moment. Had that wish really been worth it…? We’re the tunnels even usable after the flood and countless moons of neglect?
”I see that.” Came the weary response as the ragdoll leader took her favorite duo- cobweb and marigold. ”Thanks for helping me out early.” She wasn’t sure if they did it on purpose, they didn’t seem to feel any familial pull to her and they had never really talked so it was probably just pure bloodlust. But she felt the need to thank fang just in case.

Gesturing for him to sit down, she chewed up the poultice, inwardly grimacing at the bloody face of the younger cat, but she was sure to not show it. ”This’ll probably sting.” She warned, spreading the poultice on her paw pad and then reaching forward to hopefully very gingerly spread it onto Mumble’s eye- or, where their former eyes was

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread