Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:13 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:10 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:05 PM
Dewpaw finder (AGAIN??)
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2023, 12:15 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: Touchy-Feely Talks

Rateye was calm and gently nodded.

Brokenheart was more focused on helping others.
Old August 12th, 2023, 02:45 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Sharpclaw - The Grumpy One
ThunderClan | Warrior | He/Him | 13 moons
Sharpclaw snorted. "Of course, you'd be worried about the war. That's the only thing most of us have on our minds recently, and as we should." It was pointless to just sit around and talk about fears and regrets when Shadowclan was probably perfecting their battle tactics and stocking up on herbs.

"But here we are sittin' around, talkin' bout our feelings when those Shadow-snakes have probably fixed together the perfect plan to take us down." This whole thing was stupid. Sharpclaw sighed, a growl lacing his breath. He could wait until it was his turn to speak. Then he could emphasize to everyone just how idiotic this whole event was. This event made more sense to be held after the battle. When the aftermath of the war would take its toll on the clan. When lives and soil would be lost and emotions would be runing high. That's when a therapy session would truly be needed.

@Katiethewolfchild (Sunleap interaction)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; August 12th, 2023 at 05:06 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 07:28 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

FallowReed and DawnShred listened. DawnShred muttered to himself, hopefully in-audible to other cats

Fallowreed nodded.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old August 14th, 2023, 02:28 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud opened her mouth to respond to Sunleap’s concerns, but Sharpclaw responded first, and.. She was not necessarily surprised by what he said. A short chuckle escaped her, and she flicked her tail.

“Sharpclaw, if you don’t wish to be here, then you don’t have to.” She stated dismissively, and despite being a bit frustrated with the warrior, she still kept up with her usual gentle demeanor that she often carried. “It’s my job to take care of my clanmates and their health–physical and mental. It is not my job to orchestrate war tactics.” Her green eyes lingered on Sharpclaw for a moment, but rather than frustration bubbling up in her throat, she simply smiled, finding the grouchy warrior to be entertaining.

“The upcoming war is certainly frightening, isn’t it, Sunleap? I know that I’m scared, too. I don’t want to see my clanmates getting injured–nor do I want to see them die in the worst case scenario… The way that I see it, though–it is important that we stay unified. We are one big team, aren’t we? We’ll have each other’s backs when it comes down to it, no matter what Shadowclan throws at us.” She paused for a moment, offering the tom a reassuring smile. “Don’t let your fear control you–when the time comes, we fight to protect those that we care for, in spite of our fears.”

[ @Katiethewolfchild - Sunleap, @Woodlow - Sharpclaw ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 14th, 2023, 02:41 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap meowed I won't. He had never been planning on letting it control him, thought he didn't say that, as he knew saying that might come off as rude. @Omari
Old August 14th, 2023, 04:35 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw walked in. 'Am I late? Or can we come in at anytime?' She asked herself. She sat next to the nearest cat, Fallowreed.
@Ladiebugg

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old August 17th, 2023, 01:54 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud purred and nodded her head. “If you have anything else to say, Sunleap.. Please go ahead.” She gave him another smile, reassuring him to continue if he wished to. Otherwise, she would call on the next cat to speak.

[ @Katiethewolfchild ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old August 17th, 2023, 02:11 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap had nothing else to say. @Omari
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old August 17th, 2023, 04:06 PM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Cherrypaw’s mentor wasn’t bothering to train their apprentice at all? That wasn’t good. Springpaw herself never really knew the feeling of how it was like to be unable to complete her training due to her mentor not bothering to have to go search for another warrior to help teach her some new tips and tricks of what to learn during her training. So, unfortunately, it wasn’t really something that she could merely be accompanied with, but she knew how it felt to be lagging behind on something important that needed to get done as soon as possible. “Well, have you tried to tell your mentor that you want to get some training done? Or, even go to tell an adult about this infraction? It might do you some good to tell a warrior that you haven’t been receiving any training from your current mentor. It’ll help you do some good if you go down that way.” She explained with a small, side-ways smile growing along the sides of her lips. It wasn’t fairly the best advice that she could give, as she herself hadn’t really had that sort of experience before, but maybe her advice would help Cherrypaw out with her given situation of her own mentor not bothering to teach her anything?

@CreeperLover649 [cherrypaw] @jupiter [fireflypaw] @Katiethewolfchild [dogkit, beetlekit, and sheepkit] @Ymir [pikekit] @Woodlow [plumkit] @Connor [shypaw, brokenpaw] @Bean_The_Cat [dapplepaw] @Sakura. [frogpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune [sprucepaw] @RedLeif [woodpaw] [ #air ]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old August 17th, 2023, 04:15 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]

~~Cherrypaw~~

{ @ares(Springpaw) }

(Sorry if this post is short)

Cherrypaw listened carefully to Springpaw's words. "I... Have thought about that... But I just haven't gotten the courage to ask that... But I will after this event, I promise." She says, her green eyes shining slightly.
Closed Thread