Last post by Starfall
Today 12:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2022, 08:59 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Oh, wow look at this, Sundust was actually here. Most of what the cat said went in one ear and out the other. As much as she could respect a medicine cat, his lack of leadership towards his own clan made it hard for Dawnstar to acknowledge him as much of anything other than an irritation.

"I don't care if you gave them permission unless you're a high rank you're not supposed to be up here." For once, Dawnstar wasn't actively trying to pick on the other clan to cause trouble. She was genuinely insulted that random warriors were allowed to be up here. "If you want to come up here and speak for your clan, fine, but they can sit at the base of the stones." Dawnstar huffed, wondering if Skystar or Twilightstar were going to say something about this.

"If you have something to say after the gathering, I'll stay behind and hear it, but forgive me for not taking you or your rank seriously. I find it funny that you are here to tell me who can and can not come upon the seastones, yet when your clan was insulting the death of a leader and mocking another, you were nowhere to be found. Your clan has gone for how many moons without choosing a leader or deputy. You've been a medicine cat for how long and yet you seemed to believe that it's simply acceptable to go one without a leader. Either StarClan is ignoring you or you haven't been trying to find a replacement, whatever the reason, I don't care it's not acceptable." She was honestly getting sick and tired of this. The leader swung her head over to look at the remaining two leaders obviously wanting to have this out before anyone started announcements.

"I think it should be every clans' concern when one clan has gone without a leader for as long as ThunderClan's has. It's a mockery to the clans, I understand struggles, but the other clans have persevered through everything thrown at them and found new leaders and deputies. We have leaders and deputies for a reason, your blatant refusal to acquire a leader or deputy is beyond vexing. The high ranks serve as the pillars of clans. You might want to continue ignoring this, but this is going beyond a simple ThunderClan issue." Dawnstar's shot a sharp challenging glare at Twilightstar. Her words were pointed towards Twilightstar over Skystar, he had just been made a leader, whereas Twilightstar has been serving as WindClan's leader for seasons now. ThunderClan has had moons to find replacements, moons to kick Dawnstar and lazy ShadowClan warriors out of their clan after the so-called 'invasion', and now some mere warriors seemed to believe they had some right to stand among them on the Seastones. Dawnstar's pride as a leader and member of a clan was far too strong to shove this obvious sign of disrespect aside.
@Moonraven @marshall @Naiad

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 16th, 2022 at 09:02 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 09:10 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cindersky
It appeared the thorn in her side was here, and Cindersky swung her head around to look at Dawnstar. She remained carefully composed as she demanded she get off the rock, and was prepared to speak when Sundust came up to her defense. Her blue gaze watched the interaction before they landed once more on Dawnstar.

"In the last moon alone for ThunderClan," Cindersky began, deciding to step up and say something to Dawnstar, "new warriors have been made, we have reclaimed a piece of territory that was stolen from us, and have fully repaired our camp from when it housed your lazy, do-nothing fox-hearted warriors." Though her words were sharp her tone remained calm - the only notion that pointed to the slight irritation was the gleam in her eyes.

"We may not have a leader in the traditional sense, but ThunderClan has stepped up in many ways that you must simply be blind to. Now either you can either continue to dig your claws in where they are not needed and will be removed," Cindersky continued, keeping the same level-headed tone, "or you can pay attention to your own Clan and their necessities." It was not lost on Cindersky how the deputy spot was empty beneath Dawnstar. Not that it was comparable, but if she were going to complain about a Clan lacking high ranks then the senior warrior would make sure she knew what field she was playing on.

A last glance towards the massive Clan leader before it flickered towards the other two. "With all due respect," Cindersky added, "ThunderClan may not have a traditional leader yet, but we are here to represent our Clan until that issue is resolved." To here, there was no more to say on the issue, and lastly her gaze lingered on Skystar. She was curious if he had anything to say, for she had much to say in regards to him and his behavior at the battle.

[ @Undertaker @Naiad @marshall ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 16th, 2022, 10:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@~Fierce~ @Moonraven
The young tom padded into the gathering with a bored expression on his face. Having seen the leaders and deputies at the last gathering and not getting what all the fuss was about them, Leechpaw figured he was going to be bored at this one. The obnoxious meow coming out of the snarky ShadowClan leader drew his attention for a moment, more because she was looking at his mother over anything else. He flexed his claws before sliding them back into their sheathed when noticed that loudmouth wasn't being overly hostile or badmouthing his mother.

The huge gray apprentice took a seat on the sand, hoping this gathering would be quick and that he could leave. He turned an ear in the direction of a familiar meow some fox lengths away. Midnightpaw? He had briefly spoken to the black she-cat at the last gathering when ThunderClan was being numbskulls. He hadn't gotten all that reacquainted with his absent sister since then. Midnightpaw and Beastpaw had seemed to have taken a more independent direction compared to him and Lionpaw. That was perfectly alright, but they couldn't be upset if Leechpaw took to favoring Lionpaw over them.

Picking himself up, he began to make his way toward the voices, making out a black pelt and more importantly a lilac pelt. A small smile tugged at the corner of his maw as he walked straight over to Lionpaw to give her a friendly headbutt. "What are you two doing?" He questioned, glancing at the hole that Lionpaw was obviously digging. He merely assumed Midnightpaw had been involved considering that she was already here.

Oh, yeah, he should see if he could find those twin warriors from ThunderClan if he had time. It had taken him longer than necessary to realize that they had been simply messing with him during their fight for a Cove? Was that what it was called? Anyway, he wasn't really sour about it, in fact, he found it quite humorous and honestly was glad they hadn't been taking him seriously. Leechpaw wasn't ashamed of his inexperience in battle he'd grow, plus real battles were a lot more intense than he had originally figured. If possible he'd like to see if the pair of twins had any advice for tag-battles. He was always eager to learn something new.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 16th, 2022, 10:41 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Bugpaw ~ Transgender tom[he/him] ~ Post: 3
Following behind Dawnstar the apprentice padded alongside his clanmates with a dead beetle in his jaws. He never went anywhere without one of his bugs. It helped him cope with his anxiety. Bugpaw looked around in hope to find a cat to talk to rather they were from another clan or one of his own. Wanting to be the first cat to talk he moved over to the nearest cat. "Hi my name's Bugpaw. This is my first gathering.", he meowed, setting down the beetle at his paws.

// open, want to get the gathering part of his training done \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 16th, 2022, 10:46 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post
Bugpaw ~ Transgender tom[he/him] ~ Post: 3
Following behind Dawnstar the apprentice padded alongside his clanmates with a dead beetle in his jaws. He never went anywhere without one of his bugs. It helped him cope with his anxiety. Bugpaw looked around in hope to find a cat to talk to rather they were from another clan or one of his own. Wanting to be the first cat to talk he moved over to the nearest cat. "Hi my name's Bugpaw. This is my first gathering.", he meowed, setting down the beetle at his paws.

// open, want to get the gathering part of his training done \\
RavenCloud looked at bugpaw "Hi bugpaw" She mewed calmly
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens View Post
RavenCloud looked at bugpaw "Hi bugpaw" She mewed calmly
Bugpaw ~ Transgender tom[he/him] ~ Post: 4
Yeah! He actually got to talk to a cat. He settled down right next to her and looked up at Dawnstar, his leader as she talked with the Thunderclan molly. Hopefully no fight broke out. Bugpaw didn't like fighting. It felt wrong to him even though he was Shadowclan. "Whats your name?", he asked, Fidgeting with the beetle with his paws. His stress level was down.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old May 16th, 2022, 11:24 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The medicine cat followed after his leader and deputy, his head low with worry churning in his stomach. Cowpaw had been fond of Thunderclan from his interactions with their medicine cats. Despite the prior gathering with the .. loud apprentices, he still hoped the very best for him and believed Starclan would guide their path. Unfortunately, Riverclan and Thunderclan seemed to be in a constant feud. Cowpaw, shamefully, was going to try and avoid confrontation with the other medicine cats.

He trailed after Fallownose, attempting to harness ability of stealth. Cowpaw wasn't that big, he was sure no one notice if he joined the deputy on his rock. And that he did. Leaping up upon the rock that was typically only for deputies, he ducked his head in greeting to Snowleap. A silent wave of his tail.

Looking to Twilightstar, he slowly sat down behind Fallownose. No one would notice. He attempted to hunch down but - but he still stuck out a little. Maybe he could just blend in with him. Wonderful.
@zenosaurus @NinjaBloss

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 16th, 2022 at 11:24 PM.
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:28 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannytrap View Post
// Batsong | She|His|Them | WindClan Warrior \\

// open \\

Batsong trotted into the gathering, bored. What can I do now? She was always bored at the gatherings. No one to talk to. His pelt blew in the wind, his eyes scanning her surroundings.

֎|Lynxblossom|She/Him|֎

The tabby padded along the rest of her clanmates, standing proud, and enjoying the view of the Seastones. Before his blue eyes focused on the crowd gathered beneath them. The warrior always made special care to talk to new cats at every gathering, and this wouldn’t be an exception. She sat down next to a moor-cat, in such a way that she looked as regal as she considered herself to be.
“How’re you today?” The Tom asked.

all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:32 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

Bugpaw ~ Transgender tom[he/him] ~ Post: 4
Yeah! He actually got to talk to a cat. He settled down right next to her and looked up at Dawnstar, his leader as she talked with the Thunderclan molly. Hopefully no fight broke out. Bugpaw didn't like fighting. It felt wrong to him even though he was Shadowclan. "Whats your name?", he asked, Fidgeting with the beetle with his paws. His stress level was down.

"O-oh my name is RavenCloud" she mewed
Old May 16th, 2022, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens View Post
"O-oh my name is RavenCloud" she mewed
Bugpaw ~ Transgender Male[he/him] ~ Post: 5
Pretty name! Bugpaw felt comfortable with this cat. Most of the cats in his clan were scary and they loved fighting. Bugpaw liked the peace. "Your name's really pretty. I hope my warrior name is as good. Kind of scared though.", he meowed almost pressing his fur against her. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble by either Ravencloud or Dawnstar.

Closed Thread