Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bluest+r~ Characters
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:25 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by taillow
Today 12:18 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:18 AM
raising the cub into a...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Yesterday 11:44 PM

Old May 24th, 2021, 01:20 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

// @spade
- Kai -
Kai turned around in fear to see a massive cat looming before him. "Please don't hurt me", he stuttered. "I didn't know there were cats out here to." He slowly backed out of the bush and away from the frightening figure. Why did I think this was a good idea.
Old May 24th, 2021, 08:24 PM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Beetlekit attempted to say Beetlekit but nothing came out of the mute kit's mouth. @spade
Old May 25th, 2021, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Birchkit
The Maine Coon kitten padded through the territory. He was almost ready to be an apprentice! He had stupidly gotten lost recently on a dare to go into the territory. He huffed and bumped into a large grey paw. He looked up to see Kestralstar. Hi... he mumbled. He felt guilty for going out in the territory unaccompanied.

[ @spade Rejoining!]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 25th, 2021, 04:04 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

@spade

Ace almost laughed with relief, the ridiculously strong feeling washed over him as The older cat approached him. Hi! You actually came!!! Okay, that made him sound moronic, but did he care? NO, he didn't. But this cat might care. He grinned cheekily at the tom. Ah, voles are good, mister! You have good taste! Haha, literally!

June winced at her brother because, well, he had literally no manners. She stepped in front of him and looked up at the large tomcat. We are uh… very sorry to disturb you. And sorry about my brother, he is uh… very talkative?! Quite the understatement, to be honest. But whatever. She blinked anxiously. First, introductions. My name is June. This is my brother, Ace. We are four moons, and we left our housefolk and parents because we wanted to live in the wild cat Clans.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; May 25th, 2021 at 04:04 PM.
Old May 25th, 2021, 07:33 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post

// @spade
- Kai -
Kai turned around in fear to see a massive cat looming before him. "Please don't hurt me", he stuttered. "I didn't know there were cats out here to." He slowly backed out of the bush and away from the frightening figure. Why did I think this was a good idea.
Kestrelstar gave a snort, watching with amused yellow eyes as the rogue was clearly fearful of him. Good, that's how it should be. With a wave of his tail, the RiverClan leader took a step forward, then another. "The scent markers you crossed didn't alert you to it?" he questioned, wondering just how dull this cat was. With patrols now going out regularly thanks to Splashleap, he was certain that the markers were as strong as ever. If this cat had crossed over, then it was obvious he had blatantly ignored them.

"I'll ask you one more time. What are you doing on RiverClan territory?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Beetlekit attempted to say Beetlekit but nothing came out of the mute kit's mouth. @spade
So this kit couldn't talk, hmm? Well, the seemed to be about as big as an apprentice, so that was a bit concerning. Something for Snakeheart to check out perhaps? With a sigh, Kestrelstar forced himself to relax a bit more. "Well I may not know your name, however you do smell faintly of RiverClan. Not quite old enough to be an apprentice I don't think. Was RiverClan your home once?" he questioned once more, hoping this one was easier what with it being just a yes or a no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Birchkit
The Maine Coon kitten padded through the territory. He was almost ready to be an apprentice! He had stupidly gotten lost recently on a dare to go into the territory. He huffed and bumped into a large grey paw. He looked up to see Kestralstar. Hi... he mumbled. He felt guilty for going out in the territory unaccompanied.

[ @spade Rejoining!]
Stars, what was it with so many kits just wandering out of camp? Kestrelstar felt yet another one run into his paw, having stopped to wait for the little hairball to notice him. He hadn't, of course, and Kestrelstar fixed the young cat with a steely gaze. "Birchkit," he quipped, recognizing the tom. "This doesn't... appear to be the nursery, does it?" He glanced around if only for affect before bringing his gaze back to the kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
@spade

Ace almost laughed with relief, the ridiculously strong feeling washed over him as The older cat approached him. Hi! You actually came!!! Okay, that made him sound moronic, but did he care? NO, he didn't. But this cat might care. He grinned cheekily at the tom. Ah, voles are good, mister! You have good taste! Haha, literally!

June winced at her brother because, well, he had literally no manners. She stepped in front of him and looked up at the large tomcat. We are uh… very sorry to disturb you. And sorry about my brother, he is uh… very talkative?! Quite the understatement, to be honest. But whatever. She blinked anxiously. First, introductions. My name is June. This is my brother, Ace. We are four moons, and we left our housefolk and parents because we wanted to live in the wild cat Clans.
One brow raised as the one named Ace began to squeak out words, the laugh almost as annoying as this entire situation was proving to be. He was still stunned as to where the idea that he was going to eat them came from - perhaps rumors of the fabled Clan cats he knew that rogues were aware of. Whatever. It didn't bother the tom much.

Looking to the seemingly smarter of the duo, Kestrelstar couldn't help but smirk. "Four moons, huh? Quite the brave souls for two young kits such as yourselves to be wandering in search of Clans." He expected a majority of older rogues and adult cats to know of the Clans, but two young kits? "How did you know the Clans even existed? What if it was just a wild group of rogues who try to lure outsiders in with stories of glory, only to have them meet their demise?" The smirk grew on Kestrelstar's face as he took a step closer, looking down on the two kits. He wasn't the best with kits, but his mood was in a unique state today - this would be fun.
Old May 25th, 2021, 08:32 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Birchkit
He looked at his paws. No. It isn't . . . he mumbled. He looked up at Kestralstar. He felt so mich more guilty now. I'm assuming you want an explanation . . .? he asked sullenly. He had not meant to benout this long. Just a quick explore then right back to camp. But he had failed that. Why did he have to accept that dare?

[ @spade]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old May 25th, 2021, 10:09 PM

// @spade
- Kai -
"I was just out exploring. This.. this is my first time out here", he said. "I.. I promise." Kai relaxed a bit, eyes still focused on the strange cat before him. The tom didn't seem to want to attack, but in a place like this, you should never let your guard down.

Last edited by duCky; May 25th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.
Old May 26th, 2021, 03:02 AM
Rosepaw

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Kestrelstar gave a snort, watching with amused yellow eyes as the rogue was clearly fearful of him. Good, that's how it should be. With a wave of his tail, the RiverClan leader took a step forward, then another. "The scent markers you crossed didn't alert you to it?" he questioned, wondering just how dull this cat was. With patrols now going out regularly thanks to Splashleap, he was certain that the markers were as strong as ever. If this cat had crossed over, then it was obvious he had blatantly ignored them.

"I'll ask you one more time. What are you doing on RiverClan territory?"

So this kit couldn't talk, hmm? Well, the seemed to be about as big as an apprentice, so that was a bit concerning. Something for Snakeheart to check out perhaps? With a sigh, Kestrelstar forced himself to relax a bit more. "Well I may not know your name, however you do smell faintly of RiverClan. Not quite old enough to be an apprentice I don't think. Was RiverClan your home once?" he questioned once more, hoping this one was easier what with it being just a yes or a no.

Stars, what was it with so many kits just wandering out of camp? Kestrelstar felt yet another one run into his paw, having stopped to wait for the little hairball to notice him. He hadn't, of course, and Kestrelstar fixed the young cat with a steely gaze. "Birchkit," he quipped, recognizing the tom. "This doesn't... appear to be the nursery, does it?" He glanced around if only for affect before bringing his gaze back to the kit.

One brow raised as the one named Ace began to squeak out words, the laugh almost as annoying as this entire situation was proving to be. He was still stunned as to where the idea that he was going to eat them came from - perhaps rumors of the fabled Clan cats he knew that rogues were aware of. Whatever. It didn't bother the tom much.

Looking to the seemingly smarter of the duo, Kestrelstar couldn't help but smirk. "Four moons, huh? Quite the brave souls for two young kits such as yourselves to be wandering in search of Clans." He expected a majority of older rogues and adult cats to know of the Clans, but two young kits? "How did you know the Clans even existed? What if it was just a wild group of rogues who try to lure outsiders in with stories of glory, only to have them meet their demise?" The smirk grew on Kestrelstar's face as he took a step closer, looking down on the two kits. He wasn't the best with kits, but his mood was in a unique state today - this would be fun.
Beetlekit nodded her head.
Old May 26th, 2021, 07:30 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Bramblefire01 @Kunaiskrill
Splashleaps fur relaxed slightly the intruders didn't seem horribly threatening, but they were still intruders. Who wanted to join the clan no less. Who is the father? You can't just appear in our territory and expect us to let you waltz right in to the clan! Perhaps the level of hostility could be lowered a bit, they didn't seem likely to attack her. And if they did, she could probably take them. Taking a step back, she mewed And another thing. You can't just freeload. You have to be able to hunt and fight, whether you're blind or not. In her experience, outsiders thought clan cats had it easy, which wasn't at all true.
------------------
@Stormpoppy
It seemed like she couldn't really catch a break from the constant appearance of outsiders. There was one, a kit it seemed, just hanging out right across the river. At least they weren't trespassing, they had the intelligence to avoid the scent marks. Moving to the edge of the swirling water, Splashleap called across the spray Are you standing at the border for a particular reason? Or are you lost? She really didn't want to spend her day finding this kits parents, but it wouldn't be quite right to leave them with no one to keep an eye on them.
Old May 26th, 2021, 07:34 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Ocean

Ocean looked up. "Huh? Oh, I'm not lost." she meowed, though not answering to the other question, as she was too nervous. Sparrowskip had said RiverClan is a great place, though.

@gs29513

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den