Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyme
Today 01:10 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:08 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:07 AM
Leapingpaw's Training [P]
by Fish
Last post by val
Today 12:53 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: an almighty warrior, oh and wolf's here too [p]

"Oh, I think there's more than ten for sure. Lot of dead cats make all that, y'know? Silverpelt.. I dunno who named it that, but it's not as cool for a graveyard like Willow's Rise is." As his gaze drifted across the night sky, something warm and glowy caught his attention - some sort of fireball floating in the air. Wolfhive didn't smell smoke, so it couldn't be an actual fire, right?

No, it was a lil bug and one was coming right for them!

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw would lose track after about five, so .. ten still seemed like the safest bet to them.

"Don't we bury them? How'd they get up there, you think?"
They weren't overly concerned with the logic of the situation when, dead cats or not, they looked pretty cool! Like a bunch of shiny objects floating up there. And trying to estimate how FAR up there they were... ten. Probably ten. Again. Ten what, they weren't sure.

The little glowing dot elicited an "oooooh" from Beachpaw as they followed it with their gaze, oblivious to what it was but knowing they liked the sight of it. It made them want to pounce on it. "Is this one of the dead cats? Are they lost?"

@BEAR. #beachbingo2024

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; Yesterday at 09:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
work is never done

"Yeah, we bury 'em. It's the spirit that becomes a star, if you believe that." He wasn't so sure. Like yeah, he'd seen spirits... but they were either underground or in his head, and that seemed very far from the whole "they're in the sky" idea.

As for the firebug, Wolfhive had the urge to eat it. As it floated in front of him he lunged, catching it in his mouth - and near instantly recoiled in disgust, sputtering out bug goop. It tasted AWFUL! Like someone had taken Twoleg garbaged and assaulted his taste bugs. No THANK you! Ugh. He kept spitting it out, then licked dirt aggressively to try to remove the task.

[ @Fawn ]

Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
the stars are aligned

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
Beachpaw wasn't entirely clear on what a SPIRIT was. They were spirited! .. So like, the personality becomes a star? Eh. They'd be a star while they were still living, thank you very much. Why wait for death?

They made a noise of surprise as Wolfhive brutally attacked one of their lost ancestors, then giggled as it seemingly backfired. "So spirits.. not very tasty? Maybe it was a ShadowClan one. Or RiverClan! You ate a dead RiverClanner!" Well, they should've known better than to trespass into ThunderClan territory even after death.

A boom from the heavens above demanded their attention, and Beachpaw swiveled to stare into the sky at what'd made the loud noise. They were greeted with the sight of dazzling, twinkling stars somehow EXPLODING and fanning out.. and then with another bang, it happened again! "What's that all about?! They're having a good time up there without us... I think?"

@BEAR. #beachbingo2024

Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
work is never done

"I think ghosts would be FAR more tastier than that.." Wolfhive finished spitting out what he could of the bug and dirt residue, muzzle scrunched up. Disgusting, in all manner of the word. "Don't ... eat whatever those firebugs are. They nasty."

He flinched at the sudden loud BOOM, and hissed upward at the sky as it ignited in fire. Wolfhive's body had tensed from the noise and strands of fire, but within moments it faded only to be replaced by a slightly different light pattern. "Dunno..." but he didn't like it, and his instinct was to get up and pull Beachpaw away from the display. "But.. let's head back to camp." Get back under the trees, where he knew they'd be safe.

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]

Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
the stars are aligned

Beachpaw -
“I guess that’ll be our next picnic: ghosts!”

Despite their intrinsic desire to pounce on and subsequently eat one of the floaty bug-lights, Wolfhive’s repulsion was enough to deter them. They weren’t going to make the same mistake.

It soon became clear Wolfhive didn’t care for.. whatever that was, they didn’t have a good word for it either. Sky explosions. And they supposed if Wolfhive considered it unsafe, they’d begrudgingly comply. They didn’t understand it either, but there was something mesmerizing about the patterns... if only they weren’t accompanied by a boom.

“Oookayy, fine.” Beachpaw didn’t seem overly distraught about returning--mostly because they were tuckered from everything. “This was the best day ever, by the way.”

@BEAR.

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM
work is never done

"You wanna eat ghosts??" Honestly, goals. Wolfhive wondered what they'd taste like. He'd seen that Jay... Jaycat before but he didn't really look snackable.

He was glad Beachpaw followed without much difficulty - he didn't want to have to drag them. ""m glad." Good to know Beachpaw enjoyed it as much as he did.

Though dark, Wolfhive's vision was good enough to catch sight of something shiny on the ground. Further examination determined it was a shiny rock; almost marbled in pattern with yellow and lighter swirls. "This kind of looks like you, you should keep it." He passed the pebble to Beachpaw.

[ @Fawn #wolfingo24 ]