Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2023, 01:41 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: January Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cowpaw bounced happily after the two highranks, carrying two small branches of berries. He dearly hoped this was a good amount. His memory tended to be fickle - he couldn't quite remember if Fawnpaw simply wished to see the berries or would appreciate actual having said berries. Sundust and Roseraven were a yes, though, and Ivysnake had... been very. Very, quite firm on a no.

There was a quite a bit of rain dripping and dropping on top of them at the moment. Uhm, he did hope berries could be wet? Cowpaw... did not know. If they could survive leaf-bare, surely, rain was alright. Despite this logic, the feline made attempts at keeping them as dry as possible. Unfortunately, his long fur was beginning to cover his eyes as it became wetter.. Aaa.. goodness, and it was so slippery! Cowpaw truly was not built for this weather. He hoped the rain did not take offense. The rain was very nice, and he appreciated it, it gave life to the evergreen around them ... it filled the rivers, cleaned things so they were nice, but ... this was indeed a struggle.

The soil was beginning to turn into mud also which just, golly, his white legs was getting turned into brown! A muffled whine of dismay came from him, waddling over to the spot he was to sit at. Simple routine, simple routine. It was a bit of a shame he didn't seem to get the chance to mingle with cats from other clans but, his fellow medicine cats were enjoyed company. He could not complain. He was beginning to resemble less of a gentleman and more of a ... wet mop. This was very unpleasant.

With a dreary sigh, he set his berries onto the wet sand. If.. his paws weren't muddy, he would... put them on his paws but unfortunately, wet sand was better than mud. He licked his paw, blergh, and brought it over his head to push his fur back - offering him better eyesight. Blink, blink.

.... Strike him like a pig on a lightning rod, what poor manners he must have, mother would shake his head. While not on purpose, Cowpaw hadn't even noticed one of the medicine cats had already been here! He seemed like a deer caught in headlights, staring wide-eyed and confuzzled at who this may be. His sniffer was a bit distracted by the rain, uhm, he was slowly tilting his head to the right. Uhm. Brown. Brown.

Very brown cat.

but he knew two cats who were very brown and happened to be medicine cats.

Cowpaw's gaze flickered down to spot faded darker brown legs and his shoulders seemed to relax, a smile coming across his face. Looking back up, he lifted a paw to wave at Fawnpaw, a happy mrrp coming from the tom. Hopeful she did not mind how rude he had been being on accident, he dipped his head in respect.

.. She had very blue eyes. Perhaps, the bluest he's ever seen.

He had a hard time remembering ... faces. He could remember features at times if they were something distinct. He enjoyed seeing how features differed. Yet, Cowpaw never seemed to be able to fully remember these features to create the memory of a full face. Maybe with time he would get better at it like everyone else. He was sure that the was case.

It was... simply divine how every cat varied. Had their own strengths and weaknesses. Fascinating.

He lifted a paw to gesture to his eyes and then the sky before blinking slowly at Fawnpaw to express his appreciation for them. "Your... eyes look like... the sky.... it's really neat..." And Cowpaw wondered if her hues to would turn stormy if she was ever upset. He hoped she never was. Good cat. Reminded him of Rockwing, also very good cat. (He wondered how his sibling was doing..)
➵ @birdie

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 16th, 2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old January 8th, 2023, 02:25 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Crowfoot came to the gathering, annoyed with the wetness of the sand as it was getting all stuck in his long fur.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 8th, 2023, 02:42 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Alchemist Kitsune

Noticing a white shape among the crowd, Ashpaw went closer towards it, until she was able to recognise the scent. “Snowybreeeze?” She meowed, remembering her friend and educator,”I didn’t know you’d be coming!” She sat next to him.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 8th, 2023, 05:31 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Falconpaw - Female[she/her]

Moving to the gathering a little bit behind most of her clanmates the older apprentice was a bit nervous. This was her first gathering ever. Or at least as far as her[and Bliss/Ang] can remember. She stayed close to Riverclan up until she actually got to the main part. Then she moved over to the outskirts of everyone and sat down. Falconpaw still wasn't used to too many cats. While she was away there was just her.

[ open ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 8th, 2023, 09:42 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Lynxyowl trailed behind Twilightstar and Fallownose, entering into the gathering. She took her place and sat down, taking in everything. She watched the leader go sit next to RiverClan's deputy, Gingerfrost, but decided not to question it. It probably wasn't worth questioning, anyway.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old January 8th, 2023, 10:33 AM
Open for rp whenever

My Mood: Chatty

Duskstream enters the gathering, cringing every time he took a step in the wet sand, ugh this sand in between my paws are so annoying! he thought as he quickly sat down near where Pikestar sat but not too close and he tried to calm himself hoping that he can make the discomfort go away

Bump me after a day or two
meow
Old January 8th, 2023, 10:35 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...

Nightspark watched the Wind Clan cats enter the clearing, he said in a low voice "Finally, they came... Started to think that we were the only ones here..."

[Open for interaction!]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old January 8th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Water logged fur clinging to the muscly tom's frame, Snowybreeze gave his head a mighty shake, attempting - in vain - to remove some of the excess water from it. Whether the process had been successful or not was impossible to tell, however, as soon more water ran down between the tom's blue eyes, his ears heavy with the incessant rain drooping lightly as he realized there was really no escaping this torrent. Shifting muddy, messy paws uncomfortably on the sand below, a voice besides him soon caught his attention, droopy ears perking up slightly as he turned to look at his companion. The gentle giant's miserable expression soon morphed, offering a small, apologetic smile in greeting as he recognized Ashpaw besides him. Had the apprentice been sitting besides him the entire time and he'd been so self centered as to not notice her? Snowybreeze certainly hoped not! That would be an irredeemably rude action to impose on his clanmate, especially one as kind and as hardworking as the apprentice next to him now.

"Ah, yes," Snowybreeze mewed softly, his words barely louder than the falling rain, a conscious effort being placed on his part to ensure he could at the very least be heard above the pitter patter of the torturous punishment from the stars above. "I thought it would be rude not to. Attend I mean. My first gathering as a warrior."

Feeling rather silly and bashful at his explanation, the tom raised a paw by instinct to rub the back of his head, the feeling of ick, mud, and clogged up sand against his ear quickly making him regret the action as a disgusted look marred his face, an offended, betrayed expression etched clearly on his features as he - almost - glared at the offending limb. Sticking his tongue out at his paw with revulsion before placing it back down on the sand below - the squishy texture of the ground forcing another shudder down his spine - he turned back to the white furred apprentice, flicking an ear in apology at his sudden clumsiness shifting his focus from her. Most rude of him, really. Especially after she'd come join him to check up on him in this foul weather. Hoping to make up for his transgression, the patched warrior tilted his head curiously, his attention on her now.

"How have you been? Has your training been going well?" Snowybreeze mewed amicably, his gaze softening at the mention of training. From what he knew of Ashpaw, she was a very responsible, hard working molly that was eager to learn. Ashclaw was certainly lucky to have such a dedicated apprentice! Her commitment to work and learn, however, worried the massive tom a little, remembering how she had remained quiet during their last lesson despite the horrendous cold no doubt getting to her, her steps stiff with pain as they remained outside, only willing to stop once Snowybreeze had suggested a rest himself. He was glad to see that she seemed to be better rested today, however, at least if she'd had the energy to attend the gathering under these terrible conditions.

-

@Ashie da WindClanner

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 8th, 2023, 12:31 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗

RedHaze

The Calico sighed as she looked for somewhere to sit. She begun to look around, ew. Windclan was arriving, and they seem to talk alot!!!! Oh hell no, RedHaze quickly trotted towards the edge of both clans. She wanted to be away from everyone, and yet close to GoldenSnake. This was gonna be a pain. Red found a cute little perfect spot for her to sit. Shifting and pivoting her body, she went to spot and sat down.

Inspecting the grounds as the cats began to walk in she huffed and puffed. breathing softly as she looked for something to do. She didn't like hearing Pikestar's voice. She would gladly listen to any cat other than him. RedHaze began to watch little birds play with each in the sand.

❗ ————— ୨୧ —————❗
RushingKit!

Last edited by Fae; January 8th, 2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old January 8th, 2023, 12:41 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fawnlight
One of the first things she took notice of was a cat coming back into camp who she hadn't had the chance to speak to about resting. Though she had thought common sense might prevail, it appears it did not. Fawnlight's worried glance cast over to Lilyleaf and she rose to her paws. The thought about having the warrior go back to camp rose to her mind, but in all honestly it would be better for her to simply sit here and wait. She would be able to help her back to camp after the gathering. Plus, she didn't wish to break up the reunion between mother and daughter.

Taking a seat once more the medicine cat continued to scan the crowd. There were murmurs and ripples of shock in reaction to her brother's fall, which wasn't surprising. Most were concerned, and one cat seemed rather annoyed (though this was the same cat who had yawned during her meeting so she felt no need to grace them with a thought if they wanted to be a sourpuss - besides, her uncle seemed to be handling it) but overall it seemed that it would slip by as just a misstep. After all, the rocks were slippery and even the most agile cats were likely to slip.

"He just slipped, everybody," she called out to those closest to the situation, asking if he was alright. There was a lightness to her voice that hopefully conveyed there was no reason for concern. A soft nod followed it up.

Blue eyes found a familiar black and white pelt, and Fawnlight lifted her tail in an attempt to wave hello to her best friend before frowning lightly. He seemed dejected, like something was bothering him. For once she wished she was just a regular warrior and could go check on him, see what was wrong. But her position kept her glued to her spot at the bottom of Seastones, unfortunately. There was always after the gathering, too.

Soon enough WindClan arrived, with Twilightstar making her way over to the rocks. The eldest leader tried her paw at the rocks, but they proved to be slippery to her as well so she took up camp with where the deputies sat. Fawnlight watched her with admiration shining in her gaze. Rumors swirled that Twilightstar had been alive for quite some time, long enough to watch various seasons pass by. It intrigued her, what knowledge the lilac leader held. After her conversation with Goosefury, the young RiverClan medicine cat wanted to know as much as she could about the Clans. Stars, what she wouldn't give to have an afternoon with the leader to simply pick her brain and hear stories of the Clans during the older times.

Shortly after Twilightstar came Cowpaw, and she smiled as the medicine cat came and sat down beside her. In his jaws he carried what appeared to be juniper berries? That was the only thing Fawnlight could think of. Though he didn't say anything at first - but she didn't take offense. With the rain pelting down it was likely hard to distinguish anything besides ones own paws in front of them. So she just waited, the light smile on her face as her paws tapped the wet sand in anticipation.

"Hello, Cowpaw!" she greeted in joyful fashion, blinking away the water that fell onto her face and flicking her ears to rid herself of the droplets above. She watched carefully at his gestures, first to his own eyes and then to the sky before blinking slowly. Heat filled her ears - was he talking about her eyes? "Oh, thank you Cowpaw. I like them too. I think my mother also had blue eyes." She couldn't.... quite recall. She had been so young the last time she had seen Daystripe, and the memory of what her mother looked like was unfortunately fading each day.

But rather than dwell on that, she picked up her leaf and bent her head to set it down in front of Cowpaw. "Here! I brought this for you. It's an oak leaf. I am not sure if it helps with anything, but it was a really pretty orangish brown color and, well, I just wanted to thank you for the one you gave me at the half-moon meeting." A small smile stretched across her face as Fawnlight nodded, hoping that her gift was alright.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ - Fawn will be walking home with Lilyleaf after the gathering and checking up on her then, I don't have time right now. @canineantics @Moonraven - Since Fawn stared perhaps just a tag long with admiration hehe @x ghostie ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 8th, 2023 at 12:42 PM.
Closed Thread