Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Mica
Today 09:32 PM
Yapping corner
Last post by Dino king
Today 09:32 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:27 PM
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:22 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Blaaze
Today 09:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2023, 09:20 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Procession Of Paws [Gingerstar's burial]

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

Frecklepaw - he/him - 8 moons
post count - 94/100

---
"S'ok. You didn't kill him." Frecklepaw whispers.

He can barely stand to look at the body without trying to ignore the urge to throw up. He shuts his eyes tight and whispers a prayer to the stars above for safe passage for their leader. He added to his prayer that he would never need to see a dead body ever again. Even just the thought made him sick. He pushed himself into Shatterpaw as a way to ground himself. Thank the stars for Shatterpaw.
Shatterpaw admits that he feels kind of better now that Frecklepaw is with him. When the smaller apprentice leans into his shoulder and side, Shatterpaw can't help but feel warmth flush his face as he looks at his best friend. He almost starts to cry when he sees the sadness - the sickness in his eyes.

"Do you want to leave? We can if you'd like. I've already done my job." He motions to the hole dug into the ground.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 30th, 2023 at 09:20 AM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 08:39 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
Shatterpaw admits that he feels kind of better now that Frecklepaw is with him. When the smaller apprentice leans into his shoulder and side, Shatterpaw can't help but feel warmth flush his face as he looks at his best friend. He almost starts to cry when he sees the sadness - the sickness in his eyes.

"Do you want to leave? We can if you'd like. I've already done my job." He motions to the hole dug into the ground.

Frecklepaw - he/him - 8 moons
post count - 95/100

---

Frecklepaw hesitates before pulling his face from Shatterpaw's shoulder to nod. He didn't want to spend another minute drowning in the scent of the deceased. He swallowed hard trying to shake the thought from his mind. How did it even happen? Was he murdered? Frecklepaw didn't think he could ever bring himself to kill another cat,

"Let's get out of here.."

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 31st, 2023, 07:17 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
46/200

---

Tansypaw indeed does catch up. Making her way to the front, with Falconfeather no where to be found, she pads alongside the cats that walk at the front. The family that trudge forward, each paw step seeped in anguish. The young molly could only imagine their pain... The pain of having to bury their father. If it were her she wouldn't be able to take it. In her heart she knew her mother was still alive somewhere out there, safe and sound, maybe looking for her... Perhaps her father was, too, but... That was beside the point. Chocolate hues watch her front paws as she walks, ears drooped pathetically and her usual trot so slow and pathetic.

Anxiously her head turns to look upon Birdpaw. Poor, poor Birdpaw. Moving a bit closer to the other apprentice, she walks nearby without touching her, the look she offers reading worry.

"Are you doing alright? I'm here to lend an ear if you need me."

lotusheart | @Shade // birdpaw | @poppy.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 1st, 2023, 10:24 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart walked quietly. She could not bear speaking right now. She was tempted to glance at Birdpaw. Perhaps they young cat might seek her support. She knew Gingerfrost very well and was practically his sister, so did that make them family as well? Currently, it was difficult to think about anything but his death, though.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 06:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Birdpaw

The molly dipped her head in hollow gratitude for Cherryswirl, staying silent, the blood pounding in her ears so if the warrior said anything to her, it was lost in her haze. Tears filled her eyes and she kept her head down, barely able to walk but somehow finding the strength to step forward once, twice and then she was off on a lurching walk. She glanced over at Lotusheart, a pretty white cat who seemed to be as close as a sister to her father and mentor. She offered a small nod, unable to conjure the will to smile with comforting intentions.

Turning her head again to look at Tansypaw, the younger medicine cat apprentice, the elder apprentice dipped her head in thanks. "As well as... as I can." She croaked, sniffling softly, eyes watering as she walked. "Thank you for helping me earlier... a-at the meeting."

[ @Dust @Shade @silverwynds ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 4th, 2023, 08:34 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2
60/100

---

It was so obvious that she wasn't doing okay... How could she be? Walking at the front of a line of cats on their way to bury her father... She couldn't imagine the pain she was pushing through right now. Frowning at her weepy gaze, the younger molly lets her short tail settle comfortingly on the other's back. Hopefully she wasn't overstepping or something... If it were her she definitely wouldn't wanna be touched but... Birdpaw looked like she really needed it right now. Blinking at the gratitude, her gaze turns away rather quickly, embarrassment burning at her rounded ears.

"I-It was nothing, really... I mean, no one else looked like they were gonna do anything so, um... I just had to..." Ahhh, how to say 'someone had to do it' without sounding like a jerk?! She didn't know Birdpaw very well at all so she didn't have another reason than that! Ugh! "It's my duty as medicine cat apprentice, right? To make sure you're all healthy and happy? Just doin' my job..."

birdpaw | @poppy.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Closed Thread