Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 04:32 PM

Old July 18th, 2019, 12:38 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice couldn't stand to hear him cry so she opened the door and sat on her knees beside him. She hugged him, trying to ignore the ink that was getting all over her. "Hey, Its ok.... I forgive you. " she said softly as she patted him on the vack while hugging him.
Bendy was a bit stunned to hear the door open and to feel Alice's arms wrap around him but when she said she forgave him, he couldn't hold it anymore. He hugged her back and even though she had bent down he still struggled a bit when he attempted the hug but after he got it he hugged her tightly and his tears came faster.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:43 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bendy was a bit stunned to hear the door open and to feel Alice's arms wrap around him but when she said she forgave him, he couldn't hold it anymore. He hugged her back and even though she had bent down he still struggled a bit when he attempted the hug but after he got it he hugged her tightly and his tears came faster.
Alice sighed and she kept on patting him on the back. "Hey, its ok. Everything's fine. I forgive you and everyone else does to. We know you can't control it and thats ok." She said soothingly.
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice sighed and she kept on patting him on the back. "Hey, its ok. Everything's fine. I forgive you and everyone else does to. We know you can't control it and thats ok." She said soothingly.
Bendy sniffed as his tears began to slow until he was done crying. He couldn't tell if it was because of Alice comforting him or he'd just ran out of ink to spare but he didn't care all he wanted to do was stay in this very moment with Alice forever. So, against what his heart wanted, he pulled away from her enough to give her a soft smile as he said "Thank you Alice."
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:59 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy sniffed as his tears began to slow until he was done crying. He couldn't tell if it was because of Alice comforting him or he'd just ran out of ink to spare but he didn't care all he wanted to do was stay in this very moment with Alice forever. So, against what his heart wanted, he pulled away from her enough to give her a soft smile as he said "Thank you Alice."
Alice smiled back at him as she forced herself to end the hug. "No problem" She said, her halo growing brighter. She stood up and realized she had a bunch of ink on her. She frowned and tried to get it off but it was hard. Finally she just gave up and let out a frustrated huff.
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice smiled back at him as she forced herself to end the hug. "No problem" She said, her halo growing brighter. She stood up and realized she had a bunch of ink on her. She frowned and tried to get it off but it was hard. Finally she just gave up and let out a frustrated huff.
Bendy saw her struggling to get the ink off of her and thought for a moment until he realized, he might know a way to help "Hey Alice? Can you hold still for a moment?" Without waiting for an answer, he jumped up and swiped his gloved hand, removing a bit of the ink from her as it melded back with him. He smiled and proceeded to repeat the process a few times over until he believed he had gotten most of it off of her.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 01:14 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bendy saw her struggling to get the ink off of her and thought for a moment until he realized, he might know a way to help "Hey Alice? Can you hold still for a moment?" Without waiting for an answer, he jumped up and swiped his gloved hand, removing a bit of the ink from her as it melded back with him. He smiled and proceeded to repeat the process a few times over until he believed he had gotten most of it off of her.
Alice was about to respond but he had already started. She watched as he removed all of the ink. Once he was finished, she smiled at him. "Thanks" She said, smiling even more. Then she remembered something. "Oh Im so sorry Bendy but I just remembered I have something planned with Boris in a few minutes! I'll see you later!" She said and without waiting for a response, rushed back into her room.
Old July 18th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice was about to respond but he had already started. She watched as he removed all of the ink. Once he was finished, she smiled at him. "Thanks" She said, smiling even more. Then she remembered something. "Oh Im so sorry Bendy but I just remembered I have something planned with Boris in a few minutes! I'll see you later!" She said and without waiting for a response, rushed back into her room.
bendy was a bit stunned by her response and was still staring at her confusedly as he said "Yeah...seeya." He then turned and began walking away except it took him a moment to realize that he didn't exactly have anywhere to go. Alice is doing something with Boris, Sammy's asleep, the Butcher Gang are probably still in the lower levels and I haven't seen the Projectionist in awhile. He thought to himself. He eventually decided to just go to his room and relax for a bit except he didn't really have a room per say he mainly just slept wherever was quietest which was usually the room in front of the exit so he made his way to the room and saw a reel of film. Without thinking, he grabbed the reel and pushed it into the projector, allowing it to start as he sat down and watched the screen. It took a few seconds but after some time, he was watching what appeared to be someone drawing at a desk as he looked closer it was easier to make out a nametag on the desk that read Henry. Once the image got closer, Bendy could hear Henry talking about a character he was making who would be the star of the industry and it only took the camera a few seconds to get closer and reveal assorted drawings of a cartoonish demon with white gloved hands, two points on his head, a disconnected head and a pointed tail. It was him. Once Bendy saw that this was the person who created him, who breathed life into him, tears flowed from his eyes but he didn't melt instead he just watched as the scene finished and replayed itself over and over again.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:01 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
bendy was a bit stunned by her response and was still staring at her confusedly as he said "Yeah...seeya." He then turned and began walking away except it took him a moment to realize that he didn't exactly have anywhere to go. Alice is doing something with Boris, Sammy's asleep, the Butcher Gang are probably still in the lower levels and I haven't seen the Projectionist in awhile. He thought to himself. He eventually decided to just go to his room and relax for a bit except he didn't really have a room per say he mainly just slept wherever was quietest which was usually the room in front of the exit so he made his way to the room and saw a reel of film. Without thinking, he grabbed the reel and pushed it into the projector, allowing it to start as he sat down and watched the screen. It took a few seconds but after some time, he was watching what appeared to be someone drawing at a desk as he looked closer it was easier to make out a nametag on the desk that read Henry. Once the image got closer, Bendy could hear Henry talking about a character he was making who would be the star of the industry and it only took the camera a few seconds to get closer and reveal assorted drawings of a cartoonish demon with white gloved hands, two points on his head, a disconnected head and a pointed tail. It was him. Once Bendy saw that this was the person who created him, who breathed life into him, tears flowed from his eyes but he didn't melt instead he just watched as the scene finished and replayed itself over and over again.
Alice put on a better dress and walked towards the statue that said 'Heavenly Toys'. She waited for a few minutes for Boris but he never came. She waited a few more minutes but he was no where to be seen. She decided that she would go ahead and start exploring and Boris probably wasn't coming. Maybe he had something better to do. With a shrug, she started walking deeper into the building. She really didn't think going deeper into it would hurt but Boris had insisted on coming with her. She had been looing forward to it but Boris wasnt with her which made her a bit disappointed. She walked around for a bit before she saw something that caught her eye. She stopped and looked at the wall. Dreams come true! She shivered at that but kept walking, finding out there really was a bunch of ink over on this side.
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Alice put on a better dress and walked towards the statue that said 'Heavenly Toys'. She waited for a few minutes for Boris but he never came. She waited a few more minutes but he was no where to be seen. She decided that she would go ahead and start exploring and Boris probably wasn't coming. Maybe he had something better to do. With a shrug, she started walking deeper into the building. She really didn't think going deeper into it would hurt but Boris had insisted on coming with her. She had been looing forward to it but Boris wasnt with her which made her a bit disappointed. She walked around for a bit before she saw something that caught her eye. She stopped and looked at the wall. Dreams come true! She shivered at that but kept walking, finding out there really was a bunch of ink over on this side.
After a while of watching the screen Bendy did end up falling asleep in the chair with black stains running down his face.
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 18th, 2019, 04:15 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
After a while of watching the screen Bendy did end up falling asleep in the chair with black stains running down his face.
Alice came across Bendy and smiled but it quickly turned into a worried frown when she saw the tears. She looked at the screen and noticed it was Henry. She looked back over at Bendy with a sympathetic gaze before heading back towards her room.