Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 06:27 PM
hashtag eternal suffering...
by val
Last post by val
Today 06:21 PM
Windkit Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 06:15 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:11 PM

Old October 9th, 2024, 01:29 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Silent Training Thread ! ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
To Silentpaw, it was quite underwhelming, but he could care less about that. It was only the beginning, was it not? He took note of everything Newtbelly said, even noting his slight hesitation between his sentences. Though Newtbelly looked like he would know quite a bit about battle, he did not sound much like it, given the way he said certain things. Silentpaw wouldn't doubt his mentor, though. He trusted Newtbelly.

Would you trust him if all he told was lies?

Silentpaw gave his normal nod at Newtbelly at his last few words. Training with another apprentice, sure. He did not really enjoy it, but it was something.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly
he/him | Agatha Kitty, Shadow Fiend | 17 moons
header: @/daragca

[pre ShadowClan lockdown ^^]

Eyes blinked in the slight dawn light as Newtbelly awoke. Morning again. He clambered up from his nest, and exited out the den, heading straight to the apprentice den. "Morning Silentpaw," he nudged the apprentice asleep, before heading to the camp exit as usual.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; October 9th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.
Old October 9th, 2024, 08:32 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 8 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Training with Newtbelly was becoming more of a routine for him, like it should. Always the same thing. No change. Just like how he liked it. He got off from his nest, briefly stretching, and shook his fur before padding out of the den, towards the camp exit where Newtbelly was. He gave his mentor a light dip of his head, coming to a stop beside him.

((We can do a lil climbing lesson for this one if that's alright with you?))

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[N/A/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active] • Agatha Kitty [Permanently Active] • Katty Krueger [INACTIVE]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Training with Newtbelly was becoming more of a routine for him, like it should. Always the same thing. No change. Just like how he liked it. He got off from his nest, briefly stretching, and shook his fur before padding out of the den, towards the camp exit where Newtbelly was. He gave his mentor a light dip of his head, coming to a stop beside him.

((We can do a lil climbing lesson for this one if that's alright with you?))

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly

Newtbelly stretched, before turning to Silentpaw who'd quickly appeared by his side. "Alright," he began to pad out of the camp, leading Silentpaw through the territory, "today we're gonna do some climbing. It might seem weird, but it's a good skill to have. Keeps you out of harms way." He continued as they reached their destination - The Darkwater Mire. Around the edge of the mire, grew many tall spruce trees, perfect for this session. He led the two of them to a tall spruce tree, with fewer branches and leaves than the rest. Swiftly, he leapt up, digging his claws into the bark, then swinging to balance his weight on a low branch. "Try climing up a couple mouse lengths: dig your claws in a little, then pull yourself up."

[of course ^^]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Yesterday at 11:45 AM.
Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[N/A/100]

Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw silently padded through the territory with Newtbelly, glancing at his surroundings. Ah, the Darkwater Mire. Not the most pleasant place, but it was better than the Saltmeadow Marsh.

Climbing. He wasn't sure what to feel about it. A strange expression flashed across his face before he manged to smooth it out. Climbing? That meant he had to... Climb. Of course. And that meant... Going to higher grounds. His tail twitch uncomfortably. He watched Newtbelly more intensely than usual, taking note of each and every small movement the tom made.

He placed his paws on the trunk, unsheathing his claws. Ok. Grab, and pull up. Taking a deep breath, he dug his claws into the bark, then used his hind legs to pull himself up slightly. Oh StarClan, he was going to fall and die.

Stop shaking, STOP FREAKING OUT!!!

Silentpaw reached upwards with his claws again, pulling himself a bit more. Wow. He was really going to die. He shook himself mentally and forced himself to climb just a bit more, before pausing and looking to Newtbelly. What now? He'd climbed. He turned away for a breif moment, scanning for branches to grab on. He found plenty, but couldn't bring himself to climb up to them.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old Today, 03:50 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[N/A/100]

Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw silently padded through the territory with Newtbelly, glancing at his surroundings. Ah, the Darkwater Mire. Not the most pleasant place, but it was better than the Saltmeadow Marsh.

Climbing. He wasn't sure what to feel about it. A strange expression flashed across his face before he manged to smooth it out. Climbing? That meant he had to... Climb. Of course. And that meant... Going to higher grounds. His tail twitch uncomfortably. He watched Newtbelly more intensely than usual, taking note of each and every small movement the tom made.

He placed his paws on the trunk, unsheathing his claws. Ok. Grab, and pull up. Taking a deep breath, he dug his claws into the bark, then used his hind legs to pull himself up slightly. Oh StarClan, he was going to fall and die.

Stop shaking, STOP FREAKING OUT!!!

Silentpaw reached upwards with his claws again, pulling himself a bit more. Wow. He was really going to die. He shook himself mentally and forced himself to climb just a bit more, before pausing and looking to Newtbelly. What now? He'd climbed. He turned away for a breif moment, scanning for branches to grab on. He found plenty, but couldn't bring himself to climb up to them.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Newtbelly

Slowly, Silentpaw clambered up, then looked to Newtbelly. That was good! He'd made it off the ground a little, but... He looked a little stuck. "Good," he motioned to a low branch with his tail, "now you can try balancing over there. You can use your tail to balance, just like running or pouncing." He couldn't tell one bit how Silentpaw was feeling about the whole thing. Did he? Shake a little? He really couldn't tell. "It doesn't matter if you fall, we're not all that high." He commented - was he scared? He still couldn't tell. Newtbelly wasn't very good at climbing, but he'd never found it scary - he'd actually failed to consider the possibility that the apprentice could dislike the activity.

Last edited by sleepyyjax; Today at 03:50 AM.
Old Today, 06:11 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[N/A/100]

Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw swallowed. Sure. Balancing. He could do that. He... Did not have much of a tail, but he could do this, right? He stiffly moved to the branch Newtbelly had motioned with his tail, nodding in the process at the calico tom at his reassurance.

His claws were dug deep into the branc, his body pressed onto the bark. His ear twitched as he shot glances below him, noticing that it, in fact, was not that high. A bit relieved at this, he let himself relax, letting his body balance on the branch more naturally.

{ @sleepyyjax }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site

Do you dare approach?