Today 03:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"Soon I will." He replied. In all honesty, he wasn't sure. But he hoped his words were true.
She nodded. "So, tell me about yourself!" She wanted to know the story of this tom.
Old November 5th, 2019, 07:56 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
she raised her brow with a look of suspicion for a few moments . Shouldn't press it. I don't wanna make enemies in my first gathering anyways "if ya say so. " she shrugged . "so what's it like being a warrior?? Any exciting tales??" she asked with clear interest.
"No, not really." Tigerfur replied, still quite nervous that she would find out. "Just normal warrior stuff... Patrols and things like that... Ya'know." He hadn't exactly saddled up to this suprisingly energetic Thunderclan apprentice, but he was getting used to her presence. It was progress, for a guy who rarely talked to anybody.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:12 PM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
She nodded. "So, tell me about yourself!" She wanted to know the story of this tom.
Scarfang looked a tad uncomforatable. "Well. I have a kit. Tigerkit. He's the reason I get up in the morning to be honest." He gave a breath. "My sister, Vixensong is behind us a ways. She is.. well, dark."

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!

Last edited by Aroogi; November 5th, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:18 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
Dreampaw hurried in, running over to a shady part and sitting down. She was looking for Eaglepaw. She wasn't going to make the same mistake as last time with him. Especially not in front of the leaders.
Eaglepaw hurried into the clearing, tail waving markets he dashed through the mob of cats. He mumbled 'sorry's' as he bumped into a few, but kept on going. He caught sight of a familiar face.
"Dreampaw!" He cried, skittering over to her.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
Cascadespirit nodded to Icestar. "Yes ma'am." He ran into the clearing, sitting down and gazing around. RiverClan, ThunderClan and ShadowClan was now there. Maybe Kiwibounce is here? He thought, ears perked.
Kiwibounce glanced back at Icestar as she spoke, the nodded. She didn't know if she agreed with the she-cat. Weak? Just because we've been through suffering doesn't mean we're weak... She thought, ears slightly drooped. She caught a whiff of familiar scent, and ran up behind Cascadespirit, pouncing onto him.
"Boo!" She cried, nuzzling his face.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:30 PM
sometimes dead is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce glanced back at Icestar as she spoke, the nodded. She didn't know if she agreed with the she-cat. Weak? Just because we've been through suffering doesn't mean we're weak... She thought, ears slightly drooped. She caught a whiff of familiar scent, and ran up behind Cascadespirit, pouncing onto him.
"Boo!" She cried, nuzzling his face.
Cascadespirit turned at his loves voice, purring loudly. "I've been on patrol so much lately. I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to talk to you!" He shiverred inwardly. I have a sinking suspicion that Icestar is testing my loyalty because of my loner origins...

Dreampaw saw Eaglepaw. "Hi.." She murmured. "We've gotta be careful, Eaglepaw. We can't make Lionstar angry now..."

x Character Site x

Last edited by Aroogi; November 5th, 2019 at 08:31 PM.
Old November 5th, 2019, 08:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

[Open]

Waterheart padded into the clearing with the rest of her Thunderclan clanmates. The forever queen sat down in the middle of the clearing and have her swollen belly a couple of licks to smooth down the fur. She went into a normal sitting position, well not to much normal. She tried to wrap her tail around her paws, but her tail fell into the ground, so she gave up. Waterheart looked around the clearing, waiting for a cat to talk to her, since she was not getting up again until after the gathering.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old November 6th, 2019, 05:28 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Scarfang looked a tad uncomforatable. "Well. I have a kit. Tigerkit. He's the reason I get up in the morning to be honest." He gave a breath. "My sister, Vixensong is behind us a ways. She is.. well, dark."
She didn't seem to pick up on uncomfortable. "A kit! Aw that's adorable!! How old is he?"She immediately scooted closer again, eyes wide in curiosity. She heard his next words. "Oh be nice! Not Dark. Unique." She purred
Old November 6th, 2019, 07:04 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
[Open]

Waterheart padded into the clearing with the rest of her Thunderclan clanmates. The forever queen sat down in the middle of the clearing and have her swollen belly a couple of licks to smooth down the fur. She went into a normal sitting position, well not to much normal. She tried to wrap her tail around her paws, but her tail fell into the ground, so she gave up. Waterheart looked around the clearing, waiting for a cat to talk to her, since she was not getting up again until after the gathering.
After RiverClan had arrived, Nightsky sighed, giving a flick of her tail as she glanced around the Gathering. These things could be exciting, she supposed, if they were treated in the right way. Spotting a cat who looked a lot like a plump kittypet (no, she was pregnant), Nightsky chose to make her way over and sit down right next to the she-cat. Her expression was friendly; she always put on her best behavior at the Gathering. After all, the way some of them had gone, it seemed like someone ought to have their act together. Nightsky was doing her best, but at least she couldn't be blamed for the actions of their leader. Just because she liked Lionstar didn't mean the other Clans would. Most of the time, they didn't. "These things always drag on for a while, don't you think? Mind if I sit here?" She asked, keeping her tone light and friendly and putting on her most pleasing smile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[Open]
Sharp yet warm sapphire eyes drifted around the mass of cats in the area, the pretty flame point had neglected to come to the last gathering and now she wasn't certain why. Dragonlily careful avoided a group of apprentices as her lively gaze searched the numerous faces at the gathering. Despite her wish to talk with the others, she kept her distance somewhat. The motherly feline's heart was somewhat heavy and she didn't exactly want to ruin anyone else mood. The situation didn't even have anything to do with her really, but still bothered her none the less. So the Thunderclan warrior stayed somewhat near the rest of her clanmates, bushy tail gently sweeping the sand from side to side.

[Open]
A handsome long-legged ginger warrior wandered around amongst the other clans as they mingled. His mismatched green and amber eyes were filled with mirth. Riddlemask has been neglecting to come to gatherings, after losing Tendersoul, his kits, and his father, he's been somewhat depressed, although as of late he's gotten better. He decided to give the gathering a try and now he was happy he had. Even if he wasn't chatting with anyone he was rather happy just watching old friends from different clans meet, or cat's acquiring new friends.
Honeyblossom hadn't been planning to come to a Gathering since Blazingstar had died. Life had to go on, she supposed, but she hadn't been planning on it "going on" so soon. As a matter of fact, she'd kind of hoped that it would be a little more time before the Clan got itself back together. Still, she supposed she should be happy. After all, maybe this would help to get her mind off things. Spotting a ginger warrior who looked around her age, and had a ThunderClan scent, Honeyblossom gave a sigh and took a seat next to him. "I hope you don't mind. It gets crowded pretty quickly." Besides, she didn't feel like wandering around looking through the crowd of cats for someone she recognized from a previous Gathering. The last thing she wanted to do was talk about their old leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Eveningpaw padded into the gathering a few cats behind her leader, head held high. She was excited to be at her second gathering but was determined to not make a fool of herself. The eight-moon-old apprentice looked around to see if she could spot any friendly faces that were around her age that she could talk to. Her ear twitched. Oh, Starclan I HOPE I don´t make a fool of myself!

Shadestripe was a part of the throng of Shadowclan cats that were just arriving at the gathering. It seemed as though he was radiating waves of sadness as he padded along, head and tail trailing along the cool earth. Why must we attend these things?, he thought despairingly. It seems that no matter what we do, there will never be a peaceful gathering. What´s the point?

Close to Shadestripe, Aspenpaw shuddered as the chilly night air ruffled his fur. The sandy tom had no intention of talking to any of the cats from other clans. No, his plan was to look tough and manacing from afar and hope that no one approached him. It wasn´t that he was full of himself- he was just severely introverted, and would do anything to stay in his nice, comfortable bubble of loneliness.

(All open)
Snailpaw, as usual, felt awkward being here. He disliked Gatherings; they were always full of cats who were either overly friendly, mean or downright unsociable. He fit somewhat into the third category; despite being desperate for attention, Snailpaw was unsure of how to get it. His paws shuffling a little as he walked, the tom heaved a sigh as he ungracefully plopped himself down next to a cat who didn't look like the social type, anyway. Who knew? He'd either come out of this with a new friend, or he'd end up, well... discouraged. "Uh, I'm not bothering you, am I?" He asked in a quiet voice, glancing over at the tom.

--

This wasn't Amberpaw's first Gathering, but it felt just as exciting as the last time she'd come. Choosing a spot that wasn't so far away this time (she'd made the mistake of thinking that cats wanted to sit far away to speak to each other), the she-cat glanced around. She spotted an apprentice that looked about her age; she couldn't quite pick out the scent, but she was still learning. Eventually, she'd be able to handle it. With a grin, the she-cat got up and padded over towards her, tail held high in a friendly manner. "Hey! Mind if I sit with you?" She asked, her voice raised just a little to be heard over the excited chatter of everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[Open]
A big dark brown furred she-cat lashed her tail as she made her way on the beach, looking nearly identical to the Shadowclan leader who had led the clan. She grits her teeth snubbing the way the sand felt on her paws. Dawnstripe eyes quickly looked over to find the familiar pelt of her mother, who had already made her way up to sit with the other leaders. She noticed the fox-faced worm her mother had sat beside but stifled her irritation with her curiosity. The intimidating warrior figured she'd play nice and milk some poor furball for information. As she turned to find someone, her muscles tensed as she felt another cat run right into her. "Are you blind?" She asked with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice.

[Open]
The huge white tom plopped himself off to the side as the rest of Shadowclan wandered about. He had no clue why he came to these gatherings. Whiteshadow was not a sociable cat, he barely talked to his clanmates. The broad-shouldered senior warrior wondered if he could nap here? Then he remembered that they had Icestar as a leader and decided against it. He wasn't scared of the clan leader, but he wasn't in the mood to get scolded by her either. He was too old for that stuff. He should have stayed home, the tom yawned before observing the clans, noticing they were missing one.
Beechpelt was pretty clumsy. Almost everyone he knew could've verified it, but as he was alone tonight, he'd half-hoped that his clumsiness wouldn't make some sort of appearance. Clearly, he'd been aiming too high. The ShadowClan warrior he'd accidentally bumped into was furious, and the last thing he wanted was to cause trouble at the Gathering. Given the track record of some of the previous ones, it was a good idea to lay low at these. Beechpelt tried to find at least one friendly cat to spend time with, most of the time, but it seemed like his plan had failed at this point. "Ah - no, sorry. Not blind, just a little clumsy, I guess. It's pretty crowded here." He wished he were blind. Then, maybe he'd have some sort of excuse.
Quote:
[Open!]
Adderfrost quickly rushed in behind Flintstar, eyes scanning the clearing. RiverClan was there already. He ran closest to the rock, sitting down and curling his tail over his paws. His cream and brown fur fluffed excitedly. He didn't have many friends in the clan, but hoped he would make some.
Once ShadowClan arrived, Appleblossom headed straight towards the nearest ThunderClan warrior. ThunderClanners were always entertaining - some of them had an unusual bias towards ShadowClan, but Appleblossom was usually able to change their minds. Either that, or she only solidified their opinion of the Clan. But, she tried not to think about that too much. After all, it was unpleasant, and she hated dwelling on unpleasant things. "ThunderClan? My, my, you seem excited for the Gathering. This isn't your first one, though, is it?" Apprentices generally got to go at least once. Appleblossom wondered if he'd been one of them, or if he'd (unfortunately) missed out on that part of his apprenticeship? Wouldn't that be sad?
Quote:
[Open!]
Scarfang followed behind Lionstar, his eyes scanning the clearing. His dark brown tabby fur looked darker as he passed by shadows at the edge of Seastones. He sat under one of said shadows, orange amber eyes glowing.

[Open!]
Vixensong walked in behind her brother, her green gaze following cats every move. Just pick one of them off. It would be no trouble. a voice in her head hissed excitedly. Her green eyes grew excited. "If I could just pick one of them off, maybe.." she mewed with faked interest. "Maybe I can just.. pluck them from existence.."
Daisyrunner was always suspicious of cats that looked like Vixencloud. Actually, she was suspicious of anyone that wasn't a part of WindClan. Or loyal to WindClan. All in all, she was a good warrior; but as far as socializing at the Gathering went, she'd failed that test long ago. It didn't matter too much, she thought. She could always spend time with the cats in her own Clan. As long as they didn't dislike her too much, she was fine with it. However, as soon as she heard Vixencloud's quiet voice, her eyes narrowed. She may not have been able to pick the words out, but she knew they were bad. "What are you muttering about? Hm? This is a time of peace." She mewed, making her way over towards the warrior. Her voice would destroy any semblance of peace the she-cat had at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[OPEN]

Following behind the new leader, Rosewater padded lightly over the ground. She looked around and silently noted that RiverClan was the first to arrive. Her tail waved in the air as she trekked into the clearing and sat down, waiting for the other Clans to arrive. With a flick of her ear, the grey-and-white she-cat examined the area, realizing she hadn't been to a Gathering in a long time. Her eyes landed on the front of the clearing and she watched Lionstar for a few heartbeats, wondering what the tom was planning to say to the other Clans, before turning away and watching her other Clanmates.
Yawning as she arrived at the Gathering, Rosebriar glanced around for someone who looked interesting - or had valuable information - to talk to. A RiverClan scent caught her attention; this wouldn't have been unusual since there were tons of RiverClanners there, but it was the first one Rosebriar noticed. Putting on her most sociable expression (which wasn't half-bad, since she didn't mind it all that much), Rosebriar took it upon herself to approach the she-cat. "Do you enjoy these Gatherings?" She asked, her head tilted partially to the side as she spoke.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 6th, 2019, 07:11 AM
sometimes dead is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
After RiverClan had arrived, Nightsky sighed, giving a flick of her tail as she glanced around the Gathering. These things could be exciting, she supposed, if they were treated in the right way. Spotting a cat who looked a lot like a plump kittypet (no, she was pregnant), Nightsky chose to make her way over and sit down right next to the she-cat. Her expression was friendly; she always put on her best behavior at the Gathering. After all, the way some of them had gone, it seemed like someone ought to have their act together. Nightsky was doing her best, but at least she couldn't be blamed for the actions of their leader. Just because she liked Lionstar didn't mean the other Clans would. Most of the time, they didn't. "These things always drag on for a while, don't you think? Mind if I sit here?" She asked, keeping her tone light and friendly and putting on her most pleasing smile.

Honeyblossom hadn't been planning to come to a Gathering since Blazingstar had died. Life had to go on, she supposed, but she hadn't been planning on it "going on" so soon. As a matter of fact, she'd kind of hoped that it would be a little more time before the Clan got itself back together. Still, she supposed she should be happy. After all, maybe this would help to get her mind off things. Spotting a ginger warrior who looked around her age, and had a ThunderClan scent, Honeyblossom gave a sigh and took a seat next to him. "I hope you don't mind. It gets crowded pretty quickly." Besides, she didn't feel like wandering around looking through the crowd of cats for someone she recognized from a previous Gathering. The last thing she wanted to do was talk about their old leader.

Snailpaw, as usual, felt awkward being here. He disliked Gatherings; they were always full of cats who were either overly friendly, mean or downright unsociable. He fit somewhat into the third category; despite being desperate for attention, Snailpaw was unsure of how to get it. His paws shuffling a little as he walked, the tom heaved a sigh as he ungracefully plopped himself down next to a cat who didn't look like the social type, anyway. Who knew? He'd either come out of this with a new friend, or he'd end up, well... discouraged. "Uh, I'm not bothering you, am I?" He asked in a quiet voice, glancing over at the tom.

--

This wasn't Amberpaw's first Gathering, but it felt just as exciting as the last time she'd come. Choosing a spot that wasn't so far away this time (she'd made the mistake of thinking that cats wanted to sit far away to speak to each other), the she-cat glanced around. She spotted an apprentice that looked about her age; she couldn't quite pick out the scent, but she was still learning. Eventually, she'd be able to handle it. With a grin, the she-cat got up and padded over towards her, tail held high in a friendly manner. "Hey! Mind if I sit with you?" She asked, her voice raised just a little to be heard over the excited chatter of everyone else.

Beechpelt was pretty clumsy. Almost everyone he knew could've verified it, but as he was alone tonight, he'd half-hoped that his clumsiness wouldn't make some sort of appearance. Clearly, he'd been aiming too high. The ShadowClan warrior he'd accidentally bumped into was furious, and the last thing he wanted was to cause trouble at the Gathering. Given the track record of some of the previous ones, it was a good idea to lay low at these. Beechpelt tried to find at least one friendly cat to spend time with, most of the time, but it seemed like his plan had failed at this point. "Ah - no, sorry. Not blind, just a little clumsy, I guess. It's pretty crowded here." He wished he were blind. Then, maybe he'd have some sort of excuse.

Once ShadowClan arrived, Appleblossom headed straight towards the nearest ThunderClan warrior. ThunderClanners were always entertaining - some of them had an unusual bias towards ShadowClan, but Appleblossom was usually able to change their minds. Either that, or she only solidified their opinion of the Clan. But, she tried not to think about that too much. After all, it was unpleasant, and she hated dwelling on unpleasant things. "ThunderClan? My, my, you seem excited for the Gathering. This isn't your first one, though, is it?" Apprentices generally got to go at least once. Appleblossom wondered if he'd been one of them, or if he'd (unfortunately) missed out on that part of his apprenticeship? Wouldn't that be sad?

Daisyrunner was always suspicious of cats that looked like Vixencloud. Actually, she was suspicious of anyone that wasn't a part of WindClan. Or loyal to WindClan. All in all, she was a good warrior; but as far as socializing at the Gathering went, she'd failed that test long ago. It didn't matter too much, she thought. She could always spend time with the cats in her own Clan. As long as they didn't dislike her too much, she was fine with it. However, as soon as she heard Vixencloud's quiet voice, her eyes narrowed. She may not have been able to pick the words out, but she knew they were bad. "What are you muttering about? Hm? This is a time of peace." She mewed, making her way over towards the warrior. Her voice would destroy any semblance of peace the she-cat had at the moment.

Yawning as she arrived at the Gathering, Rosebriar glanced around for someone who looked interesting - or had valuable information - to talk to. A RiverClan scent caught her attention; this wouldn't have been unusual since there were tons of RiverClanners there, but it was the first one Rosebriar noticed. Putting on her most sociable expression (which wasn't half-bad, since she didn't mind it all that much), Rosebriar took it upon herself to approach the she-cat. "Do you enjoy these Gatherings?" She asked, her head tilted partially to the side as she spoke.
Vixensong looked at the approaching she, eyes gleaming. "Oh nothing, dear." She purred silkily. "Just.. thinking of my mother. She is in a wondrous place. Not StarClan though. No no. She's in the place of no stars."

Adderfrost looked at the approaching cat, his tail swishing in greeting. "Hello! It is not my first gathering. I've been to several, but I'm not noticed all too much." He gazed up where Crowtail and the other deputies sat wistfully. Maybe I'll be up there soon..

x Character Site x

Closed Thread