Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:10 AM
Take it or double it!
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:03 AM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:00 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by ghost.
Today 09:57 AM

Old June 29th, 2024, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole clan event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw came trotting up to the gathered cats just as his mentor was explaining some new rules for the upcoming rounds. The apprentice had been watching before coming over and could understand what to do though he wasn't too sure on joining at first. It was a nice break from everything that has been happening lately but he wanted a moment to catch his breath (for once.) The game seemed fun though! And now that he was feeling a bit better he was willing to play, especially when it came to things like hunting! Though Crowtooth said to hunt you need to have no more pebbles...so ummm, couldn't Rabbitpaw just put all his pebbles on one den and then hunt! Then do that over and over until he was tired of hunting? That sounds like good practice for the blonde. He still wasn't the best at hunting non rabbits and on the moor. For now though he would just focus on planning the game. He found a seat near Vixenkit and then watched at the mouse and dens for a moment.

"I'll do 15 on pinecone!" Rabbitpaw laughed a little as he realized how risky that sounded, "I just wanna practice hunting or helping clean while having some fun! Hope you don't mind me joining late, Crowtooth!" The apprentice aimed at his mentor, if the older feline said it was too late to join then maybe Rabbitpaw could go pester other warriors to go hunting with him instead. Though collecting moss and switching out bedding also sounded like a good plan. Whatever happens first mostly.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Vinepaw

“Hey rabbit paw I’ll betcha three pebbles to say that the nose will go in cloud”he said hoping to try the whole betting system out he knew rabbit paw wanted to hunt but what’s the harm in being wrong

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old June 29th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Vinepaw

“Hey rabbit paw I’ll betcha three pebbles to say that the nose will go in cloud”he said hoping to try the whole betting system out he knew rabbit paw wanted to hunt but what’s the harm in being wrong

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 9 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw turned his head from the mouse and the pinecone den and to Vinepaw who had shown up at his side suddenly. Oh right, that was part of the new rules, betting one on one. Alright! He could just take three back and then bet with Vinepaw then! That sounded like lots of fun as well and that way he could help a friend win while also getting to hunt and clean like he wanted. "Sure thing! Here let me just..." The apprentice trailed off slightly, tongue lightly poking out as he swiped three pebbles from the original pile at his paws away to be kept separated for the bet, 'I'll do that with you! So uhhh, then if the mouse goes to cloud I'll give you some, right?" He tilted his head as he thought about his words, that sounded right, but hopefully Vinepaw would confirm that he was right. Anyways, he turned to his mentor again, "Changing it to 12 pebbles on pinecone then!"

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 30th, 2024, 04:18 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Can I be removed???

Nobody is in the can of beanzzz yet...