Today 12:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 18th, 2020, 02:37 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Playdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
(when you say windclan, you mean they are both from windclan right? This is a little confusing lol xD )
((Yeah, they're both from WindClan haha.))

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old October 18th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Willowpaw was up and awake! Really awake! Like really really awake! Maybe she was a bit hysterical from sleep loss but that wouldn't stop her! Just make her jitter ever so slightly...

The small apprentice sprung into the air immediately sailing down again at an apprentice for an air attack with a loud war cry of "HI HOW ARE YOU!" as she attempted to batter this other apprentices face and ears. If she was lucky she would either land on the other cat and ride them around like a badger ride while she batted at their ears or the impact would just send them to the ground. Both would be good!
Or Willowpaw could just miss that was a thing that could happen.

@Zesty Mango (sending a willow against gullpaw for you)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowpaws grin was full blaze as the windclan cats streamed into the area. Sure he wasnt upset doing what he had been doing for his clan the past moon or so, peace was good and the clan needed to be fed, but stars did he love and miss the thrill of battle. He was a senior apprentice and had successfully been in an actual raid before so perhaps it wasn't as overly optimistic as one might think for him to move and face off against a warrior and not find another apprentice to trounce. Ah well even if he lost this wasnt a real raid and the experience would make him a better warrior in the long run.

So it was with that sentiment that Crowpaw lunged at Cottonstrike paws out hoping to blindside the warrior in a tackle to take him to the ground. Still the large tom refused to bank on that one move so arced a paw up at the same time to cuff the other fighter around the head. Always double tap, after that defeated shadowclan apprentice scarred his tail he wasn't going to mistake a worse off enemy for one that was out of the fight.

@The Ink Demon

Old October 18th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

The chimera didn't understand why they were doing this again? Shouldn't they be more concerned about ShadowClan then playing with RiverClan? Deadpool just didn't get it but sprang into action with the leader's yowl. Spotting a tom (Blizzardsky) looking around, the warrior decided to take him on. Being somewhat fair, she let out a growl to let him know she was coming before duck around him so she could try and nip at his tail.
@Zesty Mango [Throwing Dead at Blizzard.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

[ @Rani; ]

Cottonstrike felt the vibrations of the cats paws, but was still taken back. He felt the apprentice tackle him, but that didn't stop him. The warrior stood up and blocked the blow to the head. it had been a while since he was in a battle. Even if this wasn't a real one he was still excited. Cottonstrike stalked around the tom, thinking about his attack. He ran forward rather quickly and tried to barrel Crowpaw over.

He didn't mind fighting this apprentice they were almost the same size, but with Cottonstrike's fur being long it made him appear bigger.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowpaw was up and awake! Really awake! Like really really awake! Maybe she was a bit hysterical from sleep loss but that wouldn't stop her! Just make her jitter ever so slightly...

The small apprentice sprung into the air immediately sailing down again at an apprentice for an air attack with a loud war cry of "HI HOW ARE YOU!" as she attempted to batter this other apprentices face and ears. If she was lucky she would either land on the other cat and ride them around like a badger ride while she batted at their ears or the impact would just send them to the ground. Both would be good!
Or Willowpaw could just miss that was a thing that could happen.

@Zesty Mango (sending a willow against gullpaw for you)
Gullpaw was tired and frankly didn’t want to be attacked, she felt an apprentice flop onto her and batter her ears and face,” GET OFF! Let me nap” she whined as the cat seemed to be on top of her but not dragging her down really. She just wanted to take a nap, maybe napping mid battle would work and that apprentice would get bored and sleep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The chimera didn't understand why they were doing this again? Shouldn't they be more concerned about ShadowClan then playing with RiverClan? Deadpool just didn't get it but sprang into action with the leader's yowl. Spotting a tom (Blizzardsky) looking around, the warrior decided to take him on. Being somewhat fair, she let out a growl to let him know she was coming before duck around him so she could try and nip at his tail.
@Zesty Mango [Throwing Dead at Blizzard.]
Blizzardpaw felt his tail chomped on and just wiggled it around not really feeling like reacting to the pain that didn’t bug him. He attempted to twist around to launch himself at the side of Deadpool, while she still had his tail in her grip.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 18th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Gullpaw was tired and frankly didn’t want to be attacked, she felt an apprentice flop onto her and batter her ears and face,” GET OFF! Let me nap” she whined as the cat seemed to be on top of her but not dragging her down really. She just wanted to take a nap, maybe napping mid battle would work and that apprentice would get bored and sleep.
"No napping in battle!" The jittery apprentice cheered poking her big paws into sensitive spots, aiming to get her 'foe' to yelp as she stayed firmly planted on Gullpaws back.
"'Sides you're in our camp! Where do 'ya think you're gonna nap? Middle of the clearing? My nest? Im tired to but you don't see me going back to my nest and going to sleep." She snorted displaying her feelings towards the stupid idea. Except... Willowpaw shot a slightly worried glance at her big soft feather filled nest, laying not to far away. Surely this apprentice wouldn't be so full of herself to just go and laydown in a nest and slept through the 'raid'? .... Willowpaw couldn't allow that to happen and as a distraction moved to start nipping at Gullpaws ears, maybe that would sufficiently distract her.

Old October 18th, 2020, 03:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"No napping in battle!" The jittery apprentice cheered poking her big paws into sensitive spots, aiming to get her 'foe' to yelp as she stayed firmly planted on Gullpaws back.
"'Sides you're in our camp! Where do 'ya think you're gonna nap? Middle of the clearing? My nest? Im tired to but you don't see me going back to my nest and going to sleep." She snorted displaying her feelings towards the stupid idea. Except... Willowpaw shot a slightly worried glance at her big soft feather filled nest, laying not to far away. Surely this apprentice wouldn't be so full of herself to just go and laydown in a nest and slept through the 'raid'? .... Willowpaw couldn't allow that to happen and as a distraction moved to start nipping at Gullpaws ears, maybe that would sufficiently distract her.
Gullpaw gave a yelp as her ears were nipped. That apprentice was right, Twilightstar would have a fit if they found her sleeping in a nest in Riverclan’s apprentice den, so she forced herself to try to ignore the apprentice on her back and wander behind the dens to sleep on the ground out of site...what would this apprentice do keep fighting her as she sleeps.

Old October 18th, 2020, 03:47 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Brightsplash howled playfully before launching herself into the fray. My first battle as a warrior! "Who wants to get some!"[closed]

Mothshade hesitated slightly before jumping into the fight after Brightsplash, looking for a Windclan warrior to fight. [OPEN for WC]

Cloverspring lightly bounced into some fighting cats and snapped her jaws. [closed]
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 19th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
Closed Thread