Last post by Dark
Yesterday 11:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2020, 10:42 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsrange

@Starfall @xeno

Eagleflight stretched his jaws in a wide yawn as he awoke to the icy breeze of the leaf-bare morning, his pelt curled up against his patrol-mates' to conserve warmth. He blinked the sleep from his eyes and craned his neck to see if either of the others had awoken yet.

"Hey, Sunblaze, how's your injury?" He asked, his voice tired, not very well rested.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:01 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

At the sound of Eagleflight's voice, a half-asleep Sunblaze rolled over onto his back and stretched his stiff legs toward the sky, his joints popping satisfyingly. Somehow he'd managed to wake up feeling even more tired than before. He turned his head towards the deputy and forced a weary smile. "I'm fine, Eagleflight." The ginger tom grunted and flipped back onto his paws, stumbling a bit as he tried to lift his weight off the ground. He had to fall against the side of the rock and prop himself up while the vertigo subsided. "I'm only.. a little bit tired.. I'll rest once we make it back.. to camp."

@Starfall @Casper

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 7th, 2020, 08:37 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Starfall @Xeno

(Just gonna wrap this up here)

"You don't look or sound fine," Eagleflight raised a brow at his clanmate, tilting his head. "C'mon, let's just get this task done and then we can go right home, and you can see Shiverpetal as soon as possible." With a flick of his tail, he gestured for the others to follow.

It took much of the morning, and it was sunhigh by the time they finished circling the whole area. Satisfied with their work, Eagleflight began to lead the way back to RiverClan. He longed to be back in his warm nest, in the sheltered warrior's den.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 27th, 2020, 03:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Solstice_X @ponyapan @Solstice_X

Following chestnutstripe. Sootpaw walked with careful footing , or as careful as he could be that is. Looking up at the warrior "so we just...replace the markers here right ? Like anywhere else " he asked. His hind paw slipped a bit making him gasp and slide down a tad but he quickly caught himself and head over to the other side of chestnut. " it's also a shame that dogear couldn't make it on time..." he said with a frown .
" and don't call me filthypaw ! Tardypaws! " he snapped at silverpaw with a even longer frown .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 29th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 11:22 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Replace markers wherever they left them last, look out for suspicious things, inspect here and there if it seems necessary; the usual." Chestnutstripe replied to the apprentice. "And don't mind Silverpaw." She added, eyeing the apprentice warily for the sake of making sure she didn't stumble off and down the cliff face. Her own steps, still as confident as ever, had switched to be more soft-footed and purposefully placed than before, and she made sure to "test" where she placed her paws before putting her full weight on them.

When was the last time she'd been here? Surely it had been moons ago... She blinked, casting a glance down. If her memory recalled correctly, she had a friend who used to be a part of Skyclan, before the clan disappeared, but now she had no idea as to the whereabouts of said friend.

[ @SilentLamb @ponyapan @Cecily Herondale ]

Last edited by Solstice_X; January 29th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.
Old January 30th, 2020, 11:14 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@SilentLamb @Solstice_X @Cecily Herondale

Silverpaw felt even more angered by Chestnutstripe's words- Not taking her side was fine, but supporting Sootpaw, even though he had started it? Foxdung!
"Yeah, exactly Filthpaw. Don't mind me." Letting her claws unsheathe into the ground, she looked for stability in more than one sense. Mangy mouse-pelts! she though, then let her mind focus on the instructions. It didn't escape her how Chestnutstripe's wary eyes followed her around as she did what she was told. Doesn't she think I'll make it? She scoffed.

Please click my eggs!

Old January 30th, 2020, 03:28 PM

@ponyapan @Solstice_X
"all I did was just call her tardypaws ..." he whispered to chestnut. She was surely there when he spoke! for starclan sake. ...he still hated the nick name... "shouldn't that be dirtfurs nickname instead ?..." he asked just to try and make small conversation . While he was walking he did manage to mark on their side without slipping . "wanna join me and asterkit after this for a little hang out ? Wormpaw may come along if he's not busy " he offered. He was actually trying to cool things down . He's been wanting to work on that . He's never really started anything himself but, it won't hurt .

Old January 31st, 2020, 04:17 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Chestnutstripe's whiskers twitched with mild irritation. She cast a look up to the sky, Remind me later to do something about that apprentice's mouth. While she didn't blame the shecat for feeling frustrated, she was also very well aware that lashing out at others wasn't exactly going to remedy the cause. If anything, her behavior would be chasing away those that are trying to reach out to her. Ultimately, it would result in Silverpaw being left alone. Unless she opens up and becomes...less likely to bite someone's ear off.

Her peach-colored nose sniffed around, making sure to layover more scents wherever the last patrol had left them. Despite her new apprentice's attitude, the only thing she could focus on right now that would help anyone is to finish the task at hand. She wanted to make sure that both young cats would be returning to the clan in one piece, and that she wouldn't have to report the fall of either of them should they slip up; in more ways than one. The thought added on as she cast another wary look over the cliff.

[ @SilentLamb @ponyapan ]
Old January 31st, 2020, 05:59 PM

@Solstice_X @ponyapan

Refreshing every scent marker that passed . Sootpaw felt his paws start to slide a few time s. This caused fear to sneak it's way in. His heart was pounding and brows pointed together . "h-how often to cats slip and d-die here?" he asked .

Old February 1st, 2020, 06:57 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Solstice_X @SilentLamb

The other apprentice had gone up to Chestnutstripe and whispered something to her. Silverpaw couldn't tell what it was or if he got any answer, but the suspicion tugged at her mind. Were they walking about her? Silverpaw lost her footing for a second when Sootpaw talked out loud again, but got it back in a second. Was he talking to her now, or just trying to make her feel left out? Pf, who cares. I don't care what they think, I'll just answer anyways.
"We'll see, if we survive," she teased, even though Sootpaw might not even be listening. Silverpaw had to admit it was a little funny to see him looking so frightened, that would just make it worse! Just hold on and you'll be fine, she thought. She could say it, but her whiskers still twitched irritably from before.
"Lots of cats fall and never get up again." Silverpaw managed to hold a straight face for a few second before snorting. "I don't think anyone has fallen yet, but you might be the first with your wobbling."
In Silverpaw's mind, her teasing wasn't all that bad, and she felt like she was acting pretty civil now. Only kits would take something like that to heart, especially when they had been the one to begin in the first place, right? She purred as she marked another spot.

Please click my eggs!

Closed Thread