Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ash Comes From Fire
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:34 AM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:03 AM
☆ look what you made me do...
Last post by QueenOtter
Today 04:55 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 04:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2018, 07:04 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Clearing

Moonstone jogged into the clearing and put the kit down. "Do you know who your mother is?" She asked hoping his mother was'nt dead.

@Okapi
Old September 27th, 2018, 07:15 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
"And if you had been helping us fight we cold of fought off the windclan cat!"Ghostpaw hissed.Three against one would have been a for sure wind,but Pikepaw had decided to be a coward,and somehow,that made it his fault that Grovepaw was dead.Not able to keep hearing her excuses,ghostpaw tried to go around his mentor ,claws unsheathed and prepared to claw her face.He didn't consider her his family anymore.If she was his family,she wouldn't have let another family member die.

@Ripple
"Enough!" She yowled at both of them, " I will not stand by and watch tow Littermates fight" She looked at both of them her eyes shining with anger then they softened her arched back caved a bit "I lost my brother very young as well.." she noted and paused "And I blamed my sister.. We haven't talked for 10 moons, I don't want that for you" she said through clenched teeth she stood directly in between the apprentices, her fur bristling and her eyes calm yet still glazed with anger

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 27th, 2018, 07:57 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Moonstone jogged into the clearing and put the kit down. "Do you know who your mother is?" She asked hoping his mother was'nt dead.

@Okapi
Ceaderkit blinked a bit weirded out by this question," Just because I'm a kit doesn't mean I'm too dumb to remember who my mother is." He replied," So yes, I know who my mother is." He replied

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:42 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ceaderkit blinked a bit weirded out by this question," Just because I'm a kit doesn't mean I'm too dumb to remember who my mother is." He replied," So yes, I know who my mother is." He replied
"I didn't mean it that way, can you tell me who she is so I can Find her."
Old September 27th, 2018, 08:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
"I didn't mean it that way, can you tell me who she is so I can Find her."
Ceaderkit felt a bit dumb for not getting what she meant, but answered honestly never the less," Oh my mom who stays in the nursery is Oakpelt and my mom who is still on warrior duties is Barkneck." He hated how weirded out cats got when they learned he had two moms, then he realized he should mention his dads too," My dads are Sharpgaze and Littleduck." He never really liked explaining why he had two moms and two dads, he was born a loner to a she-cat and a tom, but they abandoned him. Barkneck had found him and asked Oakpelt who already had kits to raise him, Oakpelt did, and her mate Sharpgazw was my dad, but then Barkneck admitted she thought of him as her son before long he was calling her mom and her mate Smallduck dad too.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; September 27th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old September 28th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Softflower leaned down to nuzzle her son. "I know darling, but we can't leave yet," The she-cat murmured, trying to keep her voice steady. She too wished for the safety of RiverClan's old camp where she and her siblings had been raised. To live in such a place such as the Dusk Syndicate's old camp was a disgrace to all of her clan. As much as she wanted to get up and leave the she-cat knew she couldn't. If she went back he knows what they would do. WindClan had driven them out. Despite the fact she was a queen you could never trust WindClan, that was the lesson she had learned. "We can't go back, yet," She rephrased, as much for herself as for her kit.
Softflower's comforting gesture was graciously accepted as the kitten rubbed his cheek up along her maw. He always loved snuggles from her, it made him feel at home, but even now there was a longing in his paws that wished to be home. It didn't matter how many nuzzles Softflower gave. Though, Pebblekit listened with wide eyes as she spoke, his ears slipping back against his tiny head in disappointment. "Oh..." He mewled simply, the grief thick in his meek voice. It was easy for him to tell that his mother was upset as well. He could feel her tensing, hear the uncertainty in her voice. Fluffing up his pelt once more, the kitten decided to change the subject. "Can we find some soft moss or feathers for the nest then? Make it just like our nest at home!" He chirped half-heartedly. "Or.. can we help fix the nursery? Pleaseeeee!" Pebblekit begged, giving Softflower a pleading expression. "It's too cold in here and not everyone is here yet!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 28th, 2018, 01:19 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtail View Post
@Tazzy

Initially, Darkheart had hated the thought of joining the battle patrol to RiverClan, even going as far as purposely wrenching a claw to avoid being chosen. The possibility that he'd run into a certain silver tabby had been all too real, and with that came the fear that a Clanmate would see him being 'disloyal' and refusing to fight her. But when the wounded ShadowClan cats had returned to camp, he'd realised his mistake. He had no idea whether Silverfeather was injured, or even if she was alive; he couldn't ask his Clanmates about it, either, as they'd want to know why he was so interested in the RiverClan she-cat.

It hadn't been long since the battle, but the tom was already worried sick. He had to know if the one he loved was okay, and if he waited much longer, he'd lose all hope of ever finding RiverClan. And so he rose before sunrise, telling his sister he was going hunting when she questioned him, and set out into the forest. It didn't take too long to reach the border, even if it was significantly further away now. He'd made sure to stay in ShadowClan's part of the territory for as long as possible, only straying into WindClan and SkyClan when necessary.

All RiverClan scent had been overrun by the other Clans, and Darkheart was beginning to lose hope. He tried to think logically; the only way to go from here without running into another Clan was north, to Seastones. That's where he headed next, and his heart had soared when he caught the familiar smell of RiverClan. It continued towards SkyClan territory, and so did he. It turned away just before the border, and soon the tom found himself at the edge of the Dusk Syndicate's former territory.

It's deserted, he reasoned. No evil rogues left. Probably. Steeling himself, he padded into the forest, keeping low to the ground and sticking to the undergrowth when possible. The scent of RiverClan was slowly growing stronger, so he was likely near the camp now. Not wanting to risk discovery, Darkheart settled under a bush with large, glossy leaves and took to nursing his paw, still sore from his self-inflicted injury. He kept his ears perked; he was ready to react at a moment's notice if it seemed like things were going wrong. Hopefully, his mate would pass by before her Clan did. Please, Silver. Please be okay...

The young silver tabby walked through Riverclans new territory, her head bowed and tail dragging. Silver was upset. Upset that her clan had been chased from their territory and more importantly, at least to her, she didn’t see Dark, didn’t have the chance to say good bye to him.
Silver stopped next to the Bush, her gaze raking the forest, now she and her clan mates had to live in the old dusk syndicates old territory, all this Riverclan warrior wanted was for her clan to be safe in their territory, hopefully soon they will be.
While she sat there for a few moments, an all to familiar scent reached her, the scent of Darkheart. Her ears perked up quickly and she glanced around with her nose in the air. “Darkheart.” She hissed softly, hoping the scent was not part of her imagination.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old September 28th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
The young silver tabby walked through Riverclans new territory, her head bowed and tail dragging. Silver was upset. Upset that her clan had been chased from their territory and more importantly, at least to her, she didn’t see Dark, didn’t have the chance to say good bye to him.
Silver stopped next to the Bush, her gaze raking the forest, now she and her clan mates had to live in the old dusk syndicates old territory, all this Riverclan warrior wanted was for her clan to be safe in their territory, hopefully soon they will be.
While she sat there for a few moments, an all to familiar scent reached her, the scent of Darkheart. Her ears perked up quickly and she glanced around with her nose in the air. “Darkheart.” She hissed softly, hoping the scent was not part of her imagination.

Darkheart had only been hiding for a few minutes when he heard the sound of pawsteps on the grass nearby. He quickly collected himself and rose into a crouch, digging his claws into the earth beneath him. Tensing, he took a few steps away from the noise, then lifted his muzzle and scented the air. The conflicting smells of RiverClan and rogue threw off his senses a little, but he definitely recognised this cat's scent. Then he heard her voice.

His heart soared and he had to fight the urge to burst out of the bush to see her again. It wasn't long since she'd been attacked in her own home; she probably wouldn't appreciate the surprise. Instead, Darkheart crept forwards, peeking between the leaves of the bush. Once he was sure no one else was around, he stood and stepped out of the cover, raising his tail in greeting and letting out a purr. "Silverfeather! Thank StarClan you're okay. I missed you so much..."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old September 28th, 2018, 10:13 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
"Enough!" She yowled at both of them, " I will not stand by and watch tow Littermates fight" She looked at both of them her eyes shining with anger then they softened her arched back caved a bit "I lost my brother very young as well.." she noted and paused "And I blamed my sister.. We haven't talked for 10 moons, I don't want that for you" she said through clenched teeth she stood directly in between the apprentices, her fur bristling and her eyes calm yet still glazed with anger
Ghostpaw didn't say anything,but in his mind,he was already denying what his mentor had said.The story sounded true enough,but what if she had just made it up to stop them from arguing.In reality,he knew this story was true,but his stubbornness made it very difficult to make him see this.His mind was set.It was his sisters fault his brother had died,and nobody,not even his mentor could make him change that.

@*Lazy Carrot*

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 28th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Temporary Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Softflower's comforting gesture was graciously accepted as the kitten rubbed his cheek up along her maw. He always loved snuggles from her, it made him feel at home, but even now there was a longing in his paws that wished to be home. It didn't matter how many nuzzles Softflower gave. Though, Pebblekit listened with wide eyes as she spoke, his ears slipping back against his tiny head in disappointment. "Oh..." He mewled simply, the grief thick in his meek voice. It was easy for him to tell that his mother was upset as well. He could feel her tensing, hear the uncertainty in her voice. Fluffing up his pelt once more, the kitten decided to change the subject. "Can we find some soft moss or feathers for the nest then? Make it just like our nest at home!" He chirped half-heartedly. "Or.. can we help fix the nursery? Pleaseeeee!" Pebblekit begged, giving Softflower a pleading expression. "It's too cold in here and not everyone is here yet!"

It broke Softflower's heart to hear her meow. It was filled with grief. She wanted to comfort the kit some more but she knew he would only hear the grief in her own voice. When her kitten changed the subject the she-cat breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, I don't see why not," Softflower agreed, "How about we help fix up the nursery." The she-cat really did not want to leave the den, and imagined that the feathers and soft moss were outside of the den. "What part do you want to work on fixing up?" As she asked the she-cat surveyed the area. It was a brown den with cold air seeping in through cracks. It wasn't warm and it didn't smell like milk as the old nursery had. It definitely needed to be fixed.