Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

Final Duet
soulkit || soulpaw || soulredacted
leopardkit || leopardpaw || leopardredacted
pantherkit || pantherpaw || pantherredacted
minkkit || minkpaw || minkredacted

Soulkit is a light colored cinnamon braided tabby, with mid length fur that gets slightly longer and thicker at his chest, cheeks, and tail. He has light, almost pea green/yellow eyes. His fur is thick and silky soft, and he spends a lot of time grooming so he looks perfect.

He is stocky in stature and reasonably tall even from birth, with rather large ears and paws.

Despite his mother's cunning and his father's flamboyance, Soulkit veers on the edge of... well, he's not the sharpest claw on the warrior so to say! He's not quite stupid, not exactly, but he's incredibly gullible and will take anything said to him at face value and as gospel. As such, Soul is uniquely susceptible to manipulation and coercion. Later down the line, this may lead to him being used as a puppet in some nefarious schemes, simply because he doesn't quite know how to think too deeply about certain things.

Traits Overview
(+) positive, eager
(=) gullible, dumb
(-) easily manipulated, obsessive

Oh! It's your laptop! What do you want to do?

Relationship with mother:
Soulkit sees his mother as the sun itself - not because of her warmth or her joy, as it is clear to all that those things are far and few between with the Shadow Queen, but because, to Soulkit, everything in ShadowClan revolves around her. She is the end all be all for even the smallest things that go down, for every conversation happening in the shadows. She knows all of it, it's all happening under her careful watch. She is everything to him, not just in a mother way, but she is the very paws of judgement incarnate. To go against her words is to go against life itself.

Relationship with father:
With Slytiger, Soulkit feels a lot more of the giddy and cheerful kit that so many want to be and so few get to actually be. He adores his dad and respects him a lot. If Dawnstar is the sun, then Slytiger is the earth, revolving around the sun. They are as much a duo as the very forces that make life possible. Even if Soulkit does not view Slytiger as reverently and as godlike as his mother, he still respects him a great deal and idolizes him - albeit on a smaller scale.

Soulkit sees no better place to be than in ShadowClan - it's his home and his loyalty borders on obsessive. Anything done that could pose a threat to ShadowClan's security or members is not something that can be ignored. Border crossers will be attacked first and asked questions never. Once you slip up and make even a minor mistake, Soulkit will never view you the same again. One mistake and he will see you as a threat and as non essential. You'll be lucky if he even speaks to you again! My favorite ice cream flavor is brownie batter.

Do you want to look inside your sketch book?

While Soulkit believes in StarClan, he doesn't think them as all powerful or that their word is law. In Soulkit's eyes, everything and everyone is second only to his mother - her words mean more than a bunch of dead cats and should be treated as law. StarClan are merely suggestions of a direction to go in. As such, he also feels similarly with the Dark Forest. He believes it's there, and that the spirits of those long dead can communicate with cats and give advice, or can whisper in your ears, but they shouldn't be treated as more than that. They are dead, that doesn't make them more powerful than those who are alive. They are not the end all be all.

Soulkit is confident in who he is, and will never question his worth or his place in the world unless met with a drastic event that completely shifts his view of ShadowClan and the people around him. He knows his skill and he knows his family. He knows his head and he knows his heart and he simply doesn't have the brain capacity to question them.

There's a lightbulb!

The forest around Soulpaw was dark as he stalked through the underbrush. There was a squirrel up ahead, and the pale cinnamon tabby's whiskers twitched in anticipation and excitement as he stalked it. There was little in the world that gave the apprentice more joy than making a successful catch. Well, little other than when his mother looked at him, or spoke to him, or just sort of stood in the clearing... Honestly, Soulpaw would trip over his paws at Dawnstar's every beck and call, if she needed anything, even if it seemed impossible, Soulpaw would move hell and earth to give it to her.

Ahead, the squirrel twitched its tail and Soulpaw paused, frozen stiff. He may not be the smartest cat in the forest, but he knows when to freeze lest he scare off prey.

"That's it, hold your position just like that," his mentor hissed in his ear, crouching beside him and coaching him. "Alright... now!" Soulpaw sprang forward at once, large paws stretched in front of him, claws unsheathed as he made contact with the rodent, killing it swiftly. Triumphant, he turned to face his mentor, squirrel clutched tightly in his jaw. Aw yeah, he's so cool. The only thing left to do would be to find someone to gloat to.

Last edited by Neptune.; July 17th, 2024 at 06:16 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 07:17 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

@Ian // @Undertaker - Mentioning you in this, too.

Rahhhhhhh. We have a dawn in ShadowClan, now we need a dusk.

So, I’m introducing…..

Duskkit! (Duskpaw, Duskglow) (kit 2 please :0)

Duskkit will be a mottled, brown-and-cream mackerel tabby she-kit with amber eyes. She’ll be hot-headed like her mother (Dawnstar) but will have that same broad-shouldered, long-legged form as Slytiger.

(I need to find a proper design grrrr but she basically looks like dawn but with more of a braided-stripe tabby look and a soft, cream underbelly and other places on her pelt, so i gotta work that out)

Gotta figure out persona and stuff, too, so WIP

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; July 15th, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 07:18 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

^ Click me for main bio !! ^
credit: FennecFoxAim

Bear: Fur colour and a hope for him to grow into a large, strong cat.

Alternative prexies: Buzzardkit or Falconkit fur colour, hoping for a swifter attacker. Treekit Same as bear, strong like the thick trunk of a tree. Pinekit Same as Tree, but specific to ShadowClan territory - unsure since this name has a softer sound (to me at least).

I prefer to have a leader pick out my cats' suffixes because I'm a loser nerd, but I can suggest a few for the sake of the application: Bearfoot or Bearstep for size and strength. Bearclaw for strength in battle and hunting. Bearpounce or Bearnose for hunting skills

+ Friendly, driven, organised
= Bossy, refuses clan drama unless the case is extreme (seen as disloyal in friendships)
-- Tendency to snap, impatient, rude to those whom he doesn't respect
[can be subject to change based on upbringing/ how things play out]

Skills and weaknesses
+ Hunting, brute strength, charisma
-- Agility, speed

Bear will grow to be a sturdy and muscular warrior like his mother. Small white patches appear in his cinnamon brown fur - these can be seen on his muzzle, chest and tail. Somehow both comforting and soul staring, the cat has deep green eyes.
It seems that Bear is a firecracker ready to explode, such feelings best be put into training and hard work.

Gait: Of Laban's efforts I would assign him punch or slash, I'm not fully decided between the two :3c
Voiceclaim: Rainbowdash (mlp)
Kit voiceclaim: Scootaloo (mlp)

My favourite icecream is vanilla <3
Away August 9th-18th will be on short replies/ focusing on time sensitive rps <3

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 15th, 2024 at 07:20 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 08:27 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

bad things happen to good people,
good things happen to me.

click on the red underlined text for snakekit's carrd application.
thank you for reading and considering me and good luck all!

i'm sorry 4 bein basic but chocolate is my favorite sjdhskdj

Last edited by finley !!; July 20th, 2024 at 10:01 AM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 08:51 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

ၴႅၴ
HEMLOCKKIT
hemlockkit | hemlockpaw | hemlockheart
alternative names - nettlesong, ivyshade, rosefall
longhaired chocolate tabby with bright green eyes and a white scruff

play hemlock's favorited songs on Spotify?
>>> yes
>>> no

Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused, my mind is open

Hemlock is sharp-witted and intelligent, a natural schemer and planner. She knows how to read her surroundings, both in social and battle settings. This makes her a formidable opponent in combat and a difficult individual to argue with. She seems to know everything and everyone, and her sweet demeanor makes it hard to notice any underlying intentions. Many tend to underestimate her due to her caring nature, giving her an advantage that she tends to use to its fullest extent.

As a kit, it will soon become obvious that Hemlock is a watcher. She interacts gently with her siblings when the opportunity is presented, but for the most part seems content observing their activities. Her first sign of a manipulative nature might present itself if one of her littermates were to annoy her, and she could hold a piece of information over their head as a warning. However, she does care for her family and the clan as a whole; she simply prefers to be in control of her own life. And that often means controlling those around her.

We wouldn't be seen dead here in the day
I guess you're lucky that it's dark now
And if I like it, then we'll stay
Impress the empress, take your shot now

Hemlock has a dual nature, one that she presents for the world to see and another that resides beneath. Her loving personality, although not untrue, conceals a much more deceitful and cunning side. She guards this identity close to her heart, only sharing it with those she is closest to...or those who are about to suffer the consequences of her darker side. Her secretive nature makes it difficult for others to truly know her, but then again they usually never find out what they're missing out on. And besides, they probably wouldn't want to.

I could see Hemlock having a mixed dynamic with her siblings. With some she would be on good terms with, and they would only be in contact with her loving persona. With others she would truly be close to them, and they might even work together to put her skills to use. And a couple of them would have a sour relationship with her, perhaps stemming from disputes where they suffered a glimpse of her darker nature.

You're the King, baby, I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait, the worst is yet to come

Hemlock keeps her friends close, and her enemies closer. She constantly keeps track of the movements of those around her: physical, verbal, mental, and more. She files this information away in her mind, creating detailed profiles and opinions on everyone she meets. Of course, she never expresses any negative views on these individuals to their face, or even behind their backs. But if she deems it necessary to address an offender, she will not hesitate to draw them in just long enough to bring them down.

As she grows older, Hemlock might have several lovers, learning from her mother that it isn't necessary to settle for one. However, due to her apparent disposition, this could lead to the accidental (or purposeful) leading on of a few individuals. It might be interesting to explore some sort of plot where she has two secret mates that know each other and discover their mutual ties to Hemlock, causing turbulence.

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down

Although no one could say that Hemlock lacks skill or intelligence as a member of the clan, she is by no means perfect, and of this fact she is painfully aware. She appears confident and poised, but underneath cannot stop comparing herself to those around her. She strives to outshine her siblings and fellow clanmates, and her jealousy is often what hinders her from doing just that. she struggles to find her true purpose and ambition, as she is too caught up in petty clutches of perfection and vengeance.

From a young age Hemlock will likely attempt to subtly put herself in the spotlight by performing "selfless" deeds or trying to come across as the most well-behaved child. However, these facades are not her true self and she will continuously feel frustration that her siblings have natural talents while she has to pretend. Eventually, she will learn to embrace this acting gift of hers, recognizing it as a talent in and of itself.

Take a trip into my garden
I've got so much to show ya
The fountains and the waters
Are begging just to know ya

Although the path of a medicine cat holds little appeal to her, Hemlock has a fascination with herbs, especially flowers. She admires their beauty and multitude of uses, resonating with their duality of nature. Her favorite is of course her namesake, but she also enjoys roses, dandelion, poppies, and fruit blossoms. She tends to decorate her nests with these flowers, regularly changing them out when they die.

I chose hemlock as her namesake because of her two personalities and affinity for herbs and plants. I especially like it compared to other poisonous flowers because of its white blossom, which might resemble the white blaze on her chest. However, if she is selected and Dawn/Tiger dislike the name, the alternates I listed are also great. They are also toxic plants and they are all partially green, like her eyes.

Thank you for reading and for your consideration! Good luck all.
[ @Ian @Undertaker ]
my favorite ice cream flavor is spumoni! its chocolate, pistachio, and cherry.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; July 25th, 2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old July 16th, 2024, 12:32 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

Hope you enjoy my app! I had so much fun making it !! :3 @Ian

Hawthornkit > Hawthornpaw > Hawthorncall

The Morally Grey

Possible others;

Ivykit > Ivypaw > Ivystorm

Oakkit > Oakpaw > Oakhaze

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{The reason behind "Hawthorn" is because the berries on a hawthorn bush are poisonous. I thought it might be a good idea to have my character's name be that, as it refers to the poison being some sort of "defense" or a strength. The other two are options based on Poison Ivy and Poison Oak. The poison theme is simply just to refer back to "strength." The symbolism behind Hawthorn can be optimism, so I thought it might be interesting for Hawthorn's character arc to reflect that. As it doesn't refer anywhere to his personality, but rather that he was given a second chance, as he does for others.}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance:

A short haired kitten with orangey brown green eyes. (so technically like a hazel, but a way more saturated brown.) He has a cinnamon colored pelt with mackerel markings. He has a tiny white patch on his chin, as well as several "splotches" on his stomach. (it's more of like a fading in and out small patch of white on the center of his stomach.)

His picture design is a bit scuffed, so here's my version<3 (I'm not very good at realistic markings so just pretend it looks like mackerel markings )

More Info

Pronouns: Prefers he/him but doesn't mind he/they

Likes: Cats who don't demean him, toads, plants; such as berry-bushes, trees, etc., and nighttime.

Dislikes: Anything seen, to him, as unfair, physically fighting (unless its a battle), and fish.

Greatest Hope: Good morals!!

Greatest Strength: Being apathetic, pretending he doesn't care about little things. He's pretty level-headed because of this.

Greatest Weakness: When his apathy crumbles (/ref) he reveals a much more vulnerable side to himself. He genuinely shows care, forgiveness, where on other occasions (or to others) he will act distanced, cold.

Body type: He's on the lankier side, which makes him agile and quick. Though he can take quite the tumble!

Favorites

Color: A warm kind of sunsety red-orange

Prey: Toads or frogs

Season: New leaf

Sound: Birds chirping

Personality

Overview:

Hawthorn is a slightly manipulative cat with an incorrect moral compass. He can't easily tell right from wrong and ends up in tricky situations because of it. His one weakness is how forgiving he is. He likes to give every cat a second chance even when they aren't deserving of it. He is also a critical thinker, and is very goal-orientated. He's also very analytical, though blind-sighted as well. If a cat hasn't wronged him, why should he dislike them? His whole purpose is trying to figure out what's morally correct. Though, later, he realizes that wasn't it at all.

Detailed:

Positives

He's quick to forgive cats that have wronged him in the past. This can be seen as a "weakness" but to him he just likes giving cats second chances. It doesn't feed his ego, or even make him happy at times. It just feels like the right thing to do. And that's very, very important to him.

Hawthorn often thinks ahead, trying to think of solutions to a problem that has just started. He's also extremely goal-orientated and comes up with plans constantly to complete them. He often thinks before he acts and has a strong sense of responsibility.

Neutrals

He's more likely to follow his head than his heart, unless it's a cat he's at mutually good odds with. Then he'll often do a "trade-off" type thing. Like a "I'll do this for you but you'll need to do something for me."

This is neither a good nor bad thing. He can be easily influenced into thinking something is morally correct or incorrect. Though he still has his own opinions, they can still be easily influenced. He's also often prone to manipulation and can practically be molded either way.

Negatives

Hawthorn will believe cats that haven't wronged him. Or he'll be completely blind to something they're doing if he believes it's for the greater good. It's less extreme, like if a cat up and murders another, he won't side with them.

He's not like the "evil mastermind" type of cat but he'll occasionally meddle with cats to get his way. It's not something he does often, and he typically tries to find other morally correct ways.

Moral alignment:

- Chaotic good

Hawthorn is a less extreme version. He really wants what's best for the clan (when he's a warrior), and he doesn't go for extremes when doing it. He knows when they've actually been wronged, and when it was a much needed right.

The Character

Views: They develop slowly over time as he overcomes his morally grey attribute, but his views are on the better side. He wants nothing but the best for his clan and becomes a loyal and devoted warrior to ShadowClan, finding many cats along the way to help him. His whole motivation was to help his clan, though his ways showed less empathy and care. Through his character arc he's constantly questioning his moral stand point. And the cats in his life are crucial, as he's easily influenced by their morals and actions, whatever they say as well. His views are developed on ideas he might've had, but ultimately were shaped by other cats.

Fear(s)

Xenophobia; the fear of the unknown. Hawthorn hates when he isn't in the know, or when he lacks proper control. He doesn't like the fact that he doesn't get to decide what happens because of one variable. It sickens him to his core.

Other info

Theme song(s)

Morality Lesson by Will Stetson

Icarus by Bastille

Voice Claim

Kit:

Bennett (Christina Vee Valenzuela) - (this but like a higher pitch? His voice is sort of squeaky but not in like a super high pitched way)

Apprentice:

Hunter (Zeno Robinson)

Warrior:

Espresso Cookie (Zach Aguilar)

Hawthorn's whole point is that he's a morally grey character. Through his life, he's constantly being pulled in either direction, no idea whether what he's doing is morally correct. And these cats will teach him to be good, hence why his alignment is "Chaotic Good." And his traits are possibly going to shift and change as he grows into a loyal warrior of ShadowClan.

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not reflect on mine.)

Last edited by rubberRatroom; July 21st, 2024 at 08:36 AM.
Old July 20th, 2024, 10:28 PM
returned ♡

Bump Policy: anytime ☆

placeholder

massive wip

prefix ideas - cougar/egret/falcon/haze/faze/claw/flare/crow/jackdaw
suffix ideas - skull/claw/shade/spiral/soul/spider/talon/crackle/yowl/roar

most preferred names as of now: flareskull/egretspiral/cougaryowl

flareskull
alternative names: egretspiral, cougaryowl

flarekit ✶ flarepaw ✶ flareskull

she/her

» [the ghost] «
by NIVIRO
0:58 ─〇───── 3:07
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

┍━ ⋆⋅⚝⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━┑
I can see you from behind,
You can hear me in your mind
┕━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅⚝⋅⋆ ━┙

┍━ ⋆⋅⚝⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Run as fast as you can go,
Time will catch you before you know
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅⚝⋅⋆ ━┙

planned/future purrks

✧ lyrebird's lullaby ✧
✧ silver tongue ✧
✧ shadow fiend ✧

personality

a brown tabby kit stares blankly at the entrance of the nursery. what could she be possibly doing? you continue watching. it feels like seasons have passed, but the kit sits there silently the whole time. finally a much larger cat, the kit's mother, makes her way out of the nursery. immediately the kit stands up, tall and proud, and begins to follow her mother. one thing was for sure: the kit had endless, everlasting patience.

you watch a kit taunt a slightly smaller one, making fun of them. the smaller kit, a brown tabby, is silent the whole time, but looking into her eyes, you can see fury blazing within. you continue watching as the bully gets bored and wanders away, and the tabby kit slips outside camp, melting into the shadows and disappearing. a while later, the kit returns, dragging a lump of moss filled with sharp thorns and stones towards the nursery. you observe the kit quietly as she heaves the moss into a nest; from her attitude, you know it's the nest of the kit that had made fun of her earlier. you immediately know that the kit had her own way of obtaining revenge, and was not to be messed with.

unfinished

QUEENOTTER

mallow's plot finder
pfp made by me

Last edited by QueenOtter; July 24th, 2024 at 05:58 AM. Reason: added stuff
Old July 22nd, 2024, 08:06 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

PANTHERKIT
other names - coyotekit, eveningkit, duskkit, soulkit

Personality

Positive: Brave - Pantherkit is a very brave little tom. He always will put his friends and clan before him, throw himself headfirst into any situation. | Adventurous - An adventurous kit, he always wants to explore and find new places. In the future, this may backfire... | Responsible - Never will he fail to complete a patrol, or forget to do a task! If he does, he won't forgive himself and will issue a punishment for him, even if he doesn't need it.

Neutral: Patient - I'm willing to wait for it~ | Thoughtful - He thinks deeply about each choice, weighing the outcomes and choosing based off that. | Persuasive - With a smooth voice, condescending tone, and a silver tongue, he can easily make people fall for him and convince them easily. [yes, he will be a heartbreaker and a player]

Negative: Hot-Headed - He can get angry easily and quickly, and is prone to bursts of anger and annoyance. Some dislike him for this, but others find it romantic. | Partially Manipulative - I say partially, because he doesn't manipulate often, but if he really feels that he needs something, and he can use someone as a stair to get to it, he will. | Player - Oh boy, is he is a player. He'll never actually get a mate, he'll just make she-cats fall in love with him, possibly have his kits, and then dump them. He doesn't actually want anything to do with settling down with a cat, just playing the field.

He's a good cat besides being a player. He's only a player because he enjoys the spotlight.

Sociability: 10/10. Very sociable. It helps him make she-cats fall for him.
Outlook: 5/10. He doesn't care how the world turns out.
Responsibility: 3/10. Depends on what type of responsible you're talking about. Responsible enough to complete duties? Always. Responsible with hearts? Nope.
Cleanliness: 10/10. Always keeps his fur clean, his nest, his den. Everything. He hates being messy.
Generosity: 1/10. Yeah, he's not very generous. It does depend on what you talk about. He'll give you a family, albeit a broken one.
Manners: 10/10. Mostly he's got good manners so that people trust him with their hearts.
Bravery: 10/10. Very brave. Throws himself into any situation to protect those he loves and cares about.
More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical. He'll never let emotion sway him. (At least, too much.)

Greatest Hope: To be an Enforcer, deputy, or even leader.
Greatest Strength: His silver tongue and ability to convince.
Greatest Weakness: The fact that he's noncommital.
Worst Nightmare: N/A

Relationships

Slytiger: WIP

Dawnstar: WIP

Siblings: WIP

Lostspark: WIP

Mossfreckle: WIP

Mistlewhisker: WIP

Grousehousepaw: WIP

Physical Traits

Body Type/Structure: Muscular, strong.
Height: Taller than the average cat, but not oriental tall/lanky.
Weight: Average.
Voice: Jorge Rivera Herrans (Odysseus' voice actor)
Gait: Confident, a bit of swag in his step.
Scent: He doesn't have a distinct scent.
[EXTRA] Theme Song: Wouldn't You Like - EPIC: The Circe Saga (Official Concept Album) / Circe's part in "Puppeteer" from the same album

Coordination: 8/10. Well coordinated.
Reflexes: 6/10. He doesn't have the best reflexes, but not the worst.
Strength: 10/10. Very strong.

This section is copy and pasted from another finder, but it's true and honestly I don't feel like writing it again LMAO

Hello! It's Phantom here, and I'd like to add a few things OOC.
First of all, thank you @Ian and @/Undertaker for giving us members the chance to own one of Dawnstar and Slytiger's kits. It makes me happy that everyone has a chance. I'm spreading good luck to everyone.

Second, I want to clarify my activity.

Hello! It's me, Phantom, your local trans mess. I think I should be picked because I personally believe I am a very good roleplayer. While my posts aren't super long, I'm proud of my roleplaying style!

I'm on very often (9/10 times you check online users I'm there :3) and I really enjoy roleplaying! Obviously why else would I be here To get me to quit WCO, you would have to smash every electronic I access it on to bits (please don't do that mom), and I would still find a way. Yeah, I won't leave this site until it goes down. And then some. Things that would make some want to leave makes me want to stay even more. WCO is my home away from home but on a computer.

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by phantom; August 3rd, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old July 25th, 2024, 10:48 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!

Chirpkit
A cinnamon molly with green eyes

Personality as a kit:

She's cocky and a little bit of a trouble maker. Chirp is the kind of kit who thinks of herself as immortal. She's always trying to figure out sneaky ways of breaking rules or getting what she wants. When she's caught she tries to talk her way out of things, at this point she's just whiny, but she's always thinking. She takes every loss to heart and tries her best to fit her failures into a better way to break the rules next time.
When she's not breaking the rules she's out making friends. She's very social and talkative. She'll tell any cat who listens her whole life story and then some! She'd be adorable if she wasn't always planning her next "daring adventure"!
My current adult Chirp plan:

I want her to grow into her smarts. She's always analyzing things and trying to figure out the best ways to either help herself or her clan out. Usually herself, but Shadowclan fits in there too. She's a smooth talker, always ready with a witty comment or, in serious situations, a clever argument. This could all change of course depending on what happens with her! I'm going for spy vibes with her.

(Black cherry)