Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2023, 10:47 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: written were history by victors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Goatscrunch lashed his tail, visibly vexed by the amount of adults gettin' in his business. Spiderthroat, he ain't mind so much 'cause he ain't acting like a clown. The rest... "Get the moss outta yer ear and buzz off, 'Cliffkit. You ain't welcome to these 'ere story times now." She were grounded, plain 'n simple. He nodded curtly to Spiderthroat in thanks of gettin' rid of that one. Good riddance! "'N you--" he shot to Feathernose, venomous. "One peep outta ya 'n A'll have ya packin' too. Behave yourself - no interruptions." If the warriors wanted to act like children, he'd treat 'em so ear cuffs 'n all. Maybe that'd teachem some manners, ha!

For the kits, he was pleasantly surprised some of them actually brought moss. He was so used to bein' disappointed by the layabouts who called 'emselves Clan cats, it didn't occur to him some of the kids might have a good head on their shoulder. Except the whiny one, the queen who ejected it should've gotten 'er belly kicked during the bakin' process. "No one caares," he promptly informed Lightningkit, deciding letting her know her opinions were neither wanted nor needed before she embrassed 'erself further. "Yeh yeh yeh, cuff 'er all ya want kiddo. Thanks for the moss." He flicked his tail toward Plumkit's ear, and beckoned the lil dude to climb aboard the growin' moss mountain.

Irritation ignited within him at Shockkit's behavior, and he growled lowly toward the obnoxious snot-gobbler. "Watch it!" To Sparkkit, his gaze did not leave his sister. "Start with that'un, she's prob'ly the source."

Another kit with a successful delivery, and then... Beachkit. Goatscrunch scowled at the dummy. "What, didja eat it??" Seriously, how hard were it to follow instructions??? Stars, end him already. Over a hundred moons 'n ThunderClan was still hopeless.

"Listen up, I ain't repeatin' myself!" Goatscrunch loudly cleared his throat. There must be silence!!!

"Today is a story 'bout a forbidden romance. A relat'nship that united two Clans, and ended in a bloodbath. For thems who attended my last story, ya might recall the mention of the great rock spirit - this is about 'im, 'n the Icy Heart he lay claim to.

"Seasons ago, ThunderClan was led by Stonestar. Unlike Duststar his destroyer, he ain't have a bone to pick with kids - he were quite squishy, in fact: unless you was 'n enemy. See, he liked to pick on things weaker than ThunderClan - wayward rogues, WindClan. 'Cause he knew he could beat 'em, it made him feel strong.

"But ShadowClan, they got a brand new ice queen in their midst. Licestar, she'd taken over from the tansy-ass Breezestar, 'n she ain't foolin' around. She ain't like RiverClan none, and wanted to use us to screw 'em up. She's intimidatin', the walkin' body of power, and Stonystar is blown away. One night she approaches him after the Gatherin'. She wants an alliance -- ThunderClan helps 'er with her fish problem, she helps us with WindClan. Sounds like a fair deal, eh?"

Lilackit
She/Her/Hers

Lilackit listened intently to the story, then nodded. It had seemed like a good deal for the Clans. I bet something bad happened next... She thought to herself.

@BEAR.

Last edited by Theodore_510; November 25th, 2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 12:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

At least the annoyin' ones shut up. Most of the kids hada lackluster response, and Goatscrunch snorted loudly. Well fine, they could be like that - he ain't invitin' them back here, neither. "Yeh, yeh, ya right there kid." A nod to Beachkit. "Love makes ya blind, and so was he ta 'er will. Ya see, WindClan were hardly a Clan - if I did this," he blew on Beachkit, "they'd fall right over! Pathetic, ain't it." A heavy sigh.

"So he agreed, supplyin' Licestar with the might of his Clan and most importantly - 'is heart. Licestar initially had fawl intentions, but time softened 'er heart 'n she grew to enjoy his presence.. when RiverClan came aknockin' on ShadowClan's camp walls, our Clan raced to save the day. Fortunately for us, we ain't fight none - it was done when wes gots there.

"The alliance held, 'n with time so did their love. They spent more 'n more time together, sneakin' off to meet in the night... but it ain't meant to last. Duckfeather, she found outta 'bout their love, 'n she grew angry. As Boulderstar's deputy, she ain't vibin' with his antics. He were a traitor, and so he must Die.

"She conspired against 'im, rounded up a group of cats ta meet her in the woods, and schemed. Then, durin' the next Clan meetin' she challenged him for leadership. Oh, Boulderstar! How dare ya betray us, you must pay with your life. A battle briefly broke out, 'n Boulderstar - he was left at Duckfeather's claws, ina pool o' blood. It were.. a grim day, our great Rock spirit went away."
A moment of silence! "Oh, but I betcha ain't gonna guess what ol' Licestar did, when she heard the news."

[ @Fawn, @coldwind, @Tecumori, @Starfall, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Starii, @finley.exe, @Sleek, @FruitBatz, @KP17, @Theodore_510, @Streamtail, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Ladiebugg ]

Last edited by BEAR.; November 27th, 2023 at 12:53 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 01:29 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Acornkit gasps, "But what's wrong with being in love?! Boulderstar didn't do anything wrong! Duckfluff went against the code too! You never kill another cat unless you are in really life-threatening danger! Dumb Duckfluff was the one who started it! Why didn't she just kick him out? Licestar avenged him, right?" So many questions, she has to take a deep breath and bite her tongue so she doesn't bombard the elder with more.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; November 30th, 2023 at 04:59 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:27 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

"Did she start a war against us to try and take revenge?" Lightningkit asked. That was probably right as brokenhearted people always did dumb things
@BEAR.
Old November 27th, 2023, 02:57 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 4 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit smiled when he noticed his friend Shockkit. "Oh hey bestie! Sorry I was gone for so long. I was--" Plumkit looked around before leaning closer to Shockkit's ear and lowering his voice.

"...I was just planning for our Biggest. Prank. Ever! It's gonna be amazing, and also take everyone in our super secret club, so be ready for it~" Plumkit held a paw up to his maw as he snickered to himself. He couldn't wait to spill the details to Shockkit, but wasn't sure he could trust her to keep it a secret just yet.

The little tom-kit finally directed his attention to Goatscrunch and his story, though almost instantly became bored by it. Forbidden romance? Yuck! Love was boring... but then when they came to the part about Boulderstar dying... now that part was awesome! Plumkit wanted to hear more about that sort of stuff. That was when Goatscrunch came to a little cliff-hanger in his story and prompted the kits to guess the ending.

Plumkit stood all of sudden. "Oh! Oh! I know! Licestar killed Duckfeather, right? And then, she called a war on all of ThunderClan! But then, ThunderClan fought back and killed off every last one of those dumb Shadowclanners! Right, right!?" Plumkit jumped around in excitement at his own answer, convinced that his version of events was what had actually happened.

@Sleek | @BEAR.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; November 27th, 2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:17 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose rolled her eyes. Typical of Goaty to give the kits some twisted story. Although,to be perfectly honest, the kits' enthusiasm was kinda amusing to watch.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 27th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
At least the annoyin' ones shut up. Most of the kids hada lackluster response, and Goatscrunch snorted loudly. Well fine, they could be like that - he ain't invitin' them back here, neither. "Yeh, yeh, ya right there kid." A nod to Beachkit. "Love makes ya blind, and so was he ta 'er will. Ya see, WindClan were hardly a Clan - if I did this," he blew on Beachkit, "they'd fall right over! Pathetic, ain't it." A heavy sigh.

"So he agreed, supplyin' Licestar with the might of his Clan and most importantly - 'is heart. Licestar initially had fawl intentions, but time softened 'er heart 'n she grew to enjoy his presence.. when RiverClan came aknockin' on ShadowClan's camp walls, our Clan raced to save the day. Fortunately for us, we ain't fight none - it was done when wes gots there.

"The alliance held, 'n with time so did their love. They spent more 'n more time together, sneakin' off to meet in the night... but it ain't meant to last. Duckfeather, she found outta 'bout their love, 'n she grew angry. As Boulderstar's deputy, she ain't vibin' with his antics. He were a traitor, and so he must Die.

"She conspired against 'im, rounded up a group of cats ta meet her in the woods, and schemed. Then, durin' the next Clan meetin' she challenged him for leadership. Oh, Boulderstar! How dare ya betray us, you must pay with your life. A battle briefly broke out, 'n Boulderstar - he was left at Duckfeather's claws, ina pool o' blood. It were.. a grim day, our great Rock spirit went away."
A moment of silence! "Oh, but I betcha ain't gonna guess what ol' Licestar did, when she heard the news."

[ @Fawn, @coldwind, @Tecumori, @Starfall, @TheLostAmongTheStars, @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!, @Starii, @finley.exe, @Sleek, @FruitBatz, @KP17, @Theodore_510, @Streamtail, @GhostlyStarfinder, @Ladiebugg ]
"She didn't care?" Oatkit guessed innocently

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old November 27th, 2023, 09:04 PM

My Mood: Bored

Nightkit shifted under her paws, waiting for the story. She said nothing, and tried not to think about the elder's comment about kittypets. She had been called one of those several times and she didn't quite understand why.
Old November 28th, 2023, 01:37 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Lilackit
she/her

Lilackit tilted her head, "Wasn't she upset? You said she loved him. Maybe she then sent her Clan to attack us?" She guessed.

@BEAR.

Last edited by Theodore_510; November 28th, 2023 at 01:37 PM.
Old November 29th, 2023, 07:39 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

sooooo maybe i missed the last reply but idc im just better

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit beamed. A super secret prank? But then something else Plumkit said caught her attention. Their super secret club? But who else was in it? Whatever. That was another question for another day. Today she wanted to prank someone! "But Plumkit, are we gonna prank 'em today? And can I pleeease get some more information about our super cool prank?" she begged. The curiosity was eating her up!

Ugh. She and Plumkit were discussing important matters, why did this self-centered jerk Goatscrunch have to constantly barge in and ruin everything? "I dunno, oldie. She attacked them, prolly. And died. That's what she gets for loving someone. Icky," she shuddered, promising to herself she would never ever love anyone. Too much drama and problems. She turned back to Plumkit, expecting an answer from her friend.

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit watched, trying to ignore Shockkit's annoying chirping. He listened instead to Goatscrunch, mentally reminding himself to come to his story time next time alone. Last thing he needed was Shockkit getting under the cranky elder's fur. He waited patiently as Goatscrunch told them the story, trying to ignore the gray crusty fur and wheezing coming from him. Sparkkit could tell that the elder's days were numbered.

When the elder let the kit's reply, Sparkkit took a moment to think up a good answer, letting the more impatient, boisterous kits (like annoyingsisterkit) blab their replies, before completing his own. Waiting for the noise to die down a little, he memorized what he was going to say before speaking, "I believe that since this Shadowclan leader loved this Boulderstar, she would do anything for him, specifically including attacking the clan." Starclan, he hoped he was correct.

Suddenly he remembered who he was sitting by: Lilackit. Damn, he had forgotten all about her! "I hate to pester you with this, but I just wanna check in and see if you're all right. Your paw isn't bugging you anymore, is it?" he asked, trying not to sound like a frantic mother. He just wanted to make sure his friend was safe.

| @BEAR. - Goatscrunch | @Tecumori - Plumkit | @Theodore_510 - Lilackit |
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; November 29th, 2023 at 07:40 PM.
Closed Thread