Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:06 AM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:04 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:59 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:41 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 01:37 AM

Old August 11th, 2018, 07:25 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: An Unexpected Visitor [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Ocean tried to keep his pace with Moon, being small enough that he could fall behind if he wasn't too careful. As Moon gestured him to lead, he blinked, but nodded. He kept telling himself not to go too fast, this wasn't a race, just a peaceful walk. He managed to find a steady pace, looking back at Moon to make sure he wasn't going too far ahead. Now he just had to find out if they were going to talk while they walked, or if they were just going to remain silent the whole time.

Moon followed the other feline, adjusting to his pace until he found a steady one. She kept about two tail-lengths between his tail and her pale pink nose. The she-cat’s lapis hues flickered around, taking in the scenery as well as important landmarks. A dead tree here, weirdly shaped rock there. She wanted to take note of everything, just in case they somehow got lost. Her eyes darted back to the feline ahead of her as he turned to look at her. She smiled, and, since it seemed that she had to be the first to talk. “So... ah, how did you stumble across me? You know, earlier today.”

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old August 11th, 2018, 11:50 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Moon followed the other feline, adjusting to his pace until he found a steady one. She kept about two tail-lengths between his tail and her pale pink nose. The she-cat’s lapis hues flickered around, taking in the scenery as well as important landmarks. A dead tree here, weirdly shaped rock there. She wanted to take note of everything, just in case they somehow got lost. Her eyes darted back to the feline ahead of her as he turned to look at her. She smiled, and, since it seemed that she had to be the first to talk. “So... ah, how did you stumble across me? You know, earlier today.”
( this is going to be short sorry- )

Ocean had been worried that their walk was going to have to be spent in silence, but once Moon spoke, he realized it wasn’t going to be like that. He shrugged, “I was trying to find food if you want me to be honest,” he admitted, glancing away for a moment. “It seemed like a good place, so I stayed in the area for awhile,” he added, unsure of what to add.
Old August 17th, 2018, 07:31 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: ✩ 3 days, 1 if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

( this is going to be short sorry- )

Ocean had been worried that their walk was going to have to be spent in silence, but once Moon spoke, he realized it wasn’t going to be like that. He shrugged, “I was trying to find food if you want me to be honest,” he admitted, glancing away for a moment. “It seemed like a good place, so I stayed in the area for awhile,” he added, unsure of what to add.

Moon stayed in pace with Ocean, slightly behind the other feline. She took long strides, as that was her natural gait. She listened as the tom responded to her, nodding. Of course, food was the main priority for most felines. Herself included. The ones around her were usually alone, so every scrap was a competition. She had been lucky to find her den, and had a decently sized chunk of territory. Of course, she had to fight to keep it, but she’d gotten used to it. She realized she had been silent for awhile, a few moments at least, and spoke up. “Yeah, that makes sense.” ‘That’s it? Really?’ She shook her head the tiniest bit. “I don’t usually fish the river. How’d you learn?” Come on, she had to keep the conversation going. She didn’t want to walk in silence.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang

do you think you have what it takes to join the wildwood pack?

Old August 17th, 2018, 08:14 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

Moon stayed in pace with Ocean, slightly behind the other feline. She took long strides, as that was her natural gait. She listened as the tom responded to her, nodding. Of course, food was the main priority for most felines. Herself included. The ones around her were usually alone, so every scrap was a competition. She had been lucky to find her den, and had a decently sized chunk of territory. Of course, she had to fight to keep it, but she’d gotten used to it. She realized she had been silent for awhile, a few moments at least, and spoke up. “Yeah, that makes sense.” ‘That’s it? Really?’ She shook her head the tiniest bit. “I don’t usually fish the river. How’d you learn?” Come on, she had to keep the conversation going. She didn’t want to walk in silence.
Ocean kept trying to keep pace with Moon, but he kept somehow finding himself in front of her. He didn’t exactly like that, but he decided that it was probably her choice to be behind him. He hated the silence that was stretching longer with each breath, but he couldn’t find anything to say that might change that. Her simple response didn’t really help, but he was fine with that. When Moon spoke for a second time it took him awhile to put together an answer, but soon enough he had an answer together. “I grew up in this little grotto-like cave, there were various streams leading into it, and fish was the most abundant prey, so I just kind of began to learn how to fish.” he shrugged, “It was one of the few ways to survive,” he admitted, looking back at her for a moment, trying to desperately think of a way to continue the conversation.