Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:54 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 11:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:09 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:07 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 16th, 2023, 03:12 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post
SLeepypaw Fluffed out His Fur as The Normal Lazy apprentice finally perked up into a fully awake mode as he listened to Cowtufts Words. He Nodded his Head, He Could Take Care of Scalepaw and Littlepaw!

Herbs... Borage, Junpier berries, catmint, and a few others. he could comit those to memory.

Turning his head he nodded at Lightningpaw before turning to the two apprentices "what symptoms have you been having guys? it'll be best to find them all out now so you can have medicine to help you fight it off. Flat out let me know if theres anything you need right away. now shall we make you comfier as you tell me about what your experiancing?" he meowed as he started to gather up moss and feathers to fluff up the apprentices nests.

Turning his head at Cowtufts last words, about a herb patrol he whipped his head around, and while he continued fluffing up the nests to make them more comfy and warm, he faced the medicine cat "i'd like to Volenteer to do Herb Patrols as Well. the more the Paws on hand in gathering the more herbs we can gather! who knows how many will fall ill to this sickness!!!"

then Noting Kit, Basilkit he believe'd, it seems cowtuft hadn't named anyone to care for them... But the Medicine cat had quickly claimed to care for the rest, which would include the kit, but still, the poor thing was upset and shouldn't be left alone, "Basilkit, Hush now sweetheart, eveerythings gonna be okay. why don't you come join us over here? theres an empty nest that i can fluff up for you." He paddled over to the Kit softly and silently, gently nudging the kit, that was curled up into themselves "you can rest with us till cowtuft can see to you. Perhaps we could even start up some story telling to get our minds off this dreadful sickness? Hush now darling its going to be okay..." he meowed soothingly, trying to smooth the crying kit.

@x ghostie @effervescent. @Alchemist Kitsune @~*Hope*~

basilkit

The shivering yet overheated kit looked up as somecat came over to him and started to comfort him. This was new. Only his Daddy had comforted him like this. At the mention of joining the rest of Sleepycats group, the little cream-and-brown snowshoe kit nodded and got up. He was shaking real bad. "Can you-" His words were cut off by a scary coughing fit that rattled everywhere. He took a moment to get his breath back. "Can you help me find my Daddy? He's the deputy and I wanna make sure he's okay." He used his inside voice, very very carefully. He was being very brave. Mhm, yes he was.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old March 16th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Badgerfoot

Badgerfoot didn't realize all the knowledge he had gained from Cowtuft would help so soon, but with all that the Clans have to deal with, the young tuxedo couldn't really be surprised. As he listened to the medicine cat explain the herbs and their uses. Although he already knew the herbs he was talking about, the green-eyed tom paid attention just to review the knowledge he already knew. Borage, catmint... and juniper berries. I don't recall learning about juniper berries, but I do remember the borage and catmint. Hearing that he was assigned to Dizzypaw, an apprentice he had never talked to or even saw, Badgerfoot dipped his head and went searching for the young cat.

I'll need to find out his symptoms and work from there to determine the right course of action. "Uh- right... Dizzypaw? I'm Badgerfoot, Cowtuft ordered me to tend to you, so.... c-could you tell me your symptoms? Like- what you've been feeling, any sort of fever? Lack of energy?" he called for the cat amongst the throng of WindClanners, hoping he got the right cat once he found someone who looked sick.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old March 16th, 2023, 03:54 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent. View Post

basilkit

The shivering yet overheated kit looked up as somecat came over to him and started to comfort him. This was new. Only his Daddy had comforted him like this. At the mention of joining the rest of Sleepycats group, the little cream-and-brown snowshoe kit nodded and got up. He was shaking real bad. "Can you-" His words were cut off by a scary coughing fit that rattled everywhere. He took a moment to get his breath back. "Can you help me find my Daddy? He's the deputy and I wanna make sure he's okay." He used his inside voice, very very carefully. He was being very brave. Mhm, yes he was.
Sleepypaw Nodded "if your dads the Deputy then Might you be refering to Fallownose? If he's in Here, We'll Find real quick Dear"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old March 16th, 2023, 04:27 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

[B]"Aspenflame .. please attend to Cinderspirit. "

The number of kits that wanted to help Cowtuft made him want to cry, in a positive way, but also in a horribly sad way because they were witnessing this and he couldn't do much to shield them. He couldn't deny their requests, no, and maybe - this would be a way to distract them. So, sitting in the middle of the Kit Corals with whatever kits that wanted to attend, Cowtuft begun to explain.

'Hello.. little ones..!! I am here to ask of you.. a very important task.. I need you to deliver.. wet moss and .. prey for the patients.. at the entrance daily... to ensure they are staying well-fed..! And... this is the most important part.. create a few things that you can gift to them.. to cheer them up, because gosh, being cramped up in there with me..? Welll, it isn't much of a fieeldd day...!" Cowtuft chuckled, though it seemed a bit forced. "With everyone all sick.. it's on you guys to keep the camp .. runnin', okay? So if you see anyone snifflin', keep your distance and report... them to me.. "
[/FONT][/CENTER][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/QUOTE]

Aspen'Flame nodded and went to find her designated patient.

Creekkit nodded eagerly.

( Short bc im on a hiatus, this is being replied to because its important)
Old March 16th, 2023, 05:11 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

'Hello.. little ones..!! I am here to ask of you.. a very important task.. I need you to deliver.. wet moss and .. prey for the patients.. at the entrance daily... to ensure they are staying well-fed..! And... this is the most important part.. create a few things that you can gift to them.. to cheer them up, because gosh, being cramped up in there with me..? Welll, it isn't much of a fieeldd day...!" Cowtuft chuckled, though it seemed a bit forced. "With everyone all sick.. it's on you guys to keep the camp .. runnin', okay? So if you see anyone snifflin', keep your distance and report... them to me.. "
Snowkit nodded. "Where do you find moss? And water?" she asked. Leaffall coughed in the background and their vision went blurry.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old March 16th, 2023, 05:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berryfrost
She/Her

Artificial pain.

It was what lanced Berryfrost's heart as she had emerged from the warrior's den a while back, expression turning from the light of just-awakened slumber to horrification as her mismatched eyes witnessed the unholy sight of cats upon cats upon cats gathered around the medicine den. She soon knew the reason for this. An illness. One without an aid, had spread like fire through WindClan's ranks, and the sight of one specific cat in quarantine had Berryfrost's breath hitching with fear.

No.

Oh no.

Snowybreeze.

Of all the losses she'd gone through, of all the death she'd witnessed, Berryfrost had pulled through them all. But if she had to watch her friend suffer, watch him die a slow death, a small part of the young, spotted molly knew she'd never be the same again. Suddenly she was made aware of the insistent burning behind her eyes, heart and mind weeping as her limbs trembled with grief. She couldn't lose him too, she couldn't! If it helped, Berryfrost would pray to the stars for Snowybreeze's recovery.

But the stars had never bothered to listen before, and despite all her belief in StarClan, the peppered damsel knew that if she wanted her friend to heal, she'd have to sacrifice herself. That was what she would do. Save Snowybreeze, or die trying. She hadn't gotten sick so far, so perhaps it was StarClan telling her that she could still help.

Limbs jittery with tension at the prospect of losing the love of her life her best friend, Berryfrost squared her shoulders and scurried forward as Cowtuft began announcing herbs uses and other. Nearly pivoting to hurry in Snowybreeze's direction as Cowtuft began assigning assistants, Berryfrost froze in her tracks as she was... assigned to someone else.

A moment passed, and the fluffy molly's stunned brain failed to process that she was not in charge of her best friend's health. Moorpaw was to take care of Snowybreeze, and Berryfrost had been assigned Rootclaw. Okay. So maybe she had jumped to conclusions too fast. Lingering in place long enough, gaze training on Snowybreeze, Berryfrost made sure he was being attended to before releasing a quiet breath and moving towards her own patient. "R-rootclaw?" She asked hesitantly as she approached the tom. "Cowtuft says I'm to take care of you for a while. Do you n-need anything?" There. That was good, right?

[ @Faith. - I think.. you play Rootclaw? :sweats: ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old March 16th, 2023, 05:37 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Messi

The medicine cat glanced up, looking to the entrance of his den. His eyebrows furrowing together to see a figure seem to walk past his den, obviously agitated about something. Oh, Cowtuft couldn't be surprised with this sickness beginning to pass about. He slowly stood up from where he had been sitting, watching over his patients with a careful eye.

Poking his head out of the den, he stared at who he believed was a warrior. He let out a squeak in an attempt to catch their attention, tilting his head to the right. Were they alright?

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @NinjaBloss

Cowtuft wasn't sure if his heart could handle all of this, because he was treating something he didn't know how to treat. Which was the issue, because he couldn't confidentially reassure his patients that everything would be alright. There had already been Kitefly.

It was when Fallownose who came into his den that he swore his heart did break. He never wanted to hear the words, I haven't been feeling well lately, uttered again because currently, stars, oh he did not know. No, no, he did not know - but he couldn't think the worst. That would drive him absolutely bat-brain. Cowtuft rose to his paws, dipping his head to greet Fallownose. "I.. am glad to help.. but let's step outside.. of here, please..? I - well, we do not want.." He wasn't sure where he had been leading with that. I don't want you to get sicker? (He was struggling to think of any other reason behind Fallownose's statement. )

Cowtuft shook his head and started to step outside. "Why.. don't you describe your symptoms to me.. and then I can administer.. treatment..?"

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @effervescent. @Guardian Fox

There is - a lot of kits. He could hear Sleepypaw - was that him? it was beginning hard to differentiate between helpers and patients, guilt swarming in his heart as he heard a tiny voice begin to speak, asking about their father who was the deputy. Cowtuft's heart right about dropped. Goodness gracious. Basilkit. (but - he could've sworn they were cowkit, not.... )

The medicine cat approached the two, smiling softly - mismatched hues flickering to Sleepypaw with pure gratitude as the apprentice was helping out so much. "Hello.. little one.. so very sorry I have not dropped by to see you properly.. would it be alright if I steal you away from, " He looked up to Sleepypaw, smiling, "this wonderful apprentice and.. help you out with that icky cough..? I know just the trick.. "

As leaning down with a little grin that might be seen as mischievous, "and then we can go surprise your dad, he's missed you so very much.."

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Yugo. @Karlos @Radetzky [ so ! ghostie is super dumb, and thought cowkit was a sick cat and not a helper. admittedly this works out because cow has facial blindness so it isn't impossible for him to have seen basilkit (a sick kit) and thought they were cowkit. and as cowkit is not to be in quarantine, cowtuft is attempting to fix this very hastily!! ]
The medicine cat was beginning to panic, his mind racing a mile a minute. Cowtuft had assigned Cowkit a helper to treat him, but - he was beginning to realize he had made a dire mistake. He had saw a small, shivering kit and with all scents mixing around, voices surrounding him, he had thought they had been Cowkit. He wasn't entirely wrong, Cowkit was here - but he wasn't sick. At least, not right now. It was just the small kit happened to be cuddling another, sickly kit. With a warrior who Cowtuft wasn't sure was an helper or another infected.

He swiftly made his way over, his fur thrown up into a mess as he let out a loud and worried squeak. "Cow..c-cowkit, please, you -" He swallowed, taking a shaky breath. "I.. I will help.." He looked to the shivering kit, eyebrows furrowing together. Racking his head for a name, a face but he .. "your fr..riend but, you cannot be here.. dear, you will.. g..get sick.. and.. You can he..help outside.. of here... I - can give you something to do.. after I help.. and - " Cowtuft looked up to the warrior, searching their face for a lick of recquizoinition.

"Are.. are you sick.. or ... a helper.. I'm sorry.. but if you are not either - please.. e..exit here, this is a quar...rantine, " He spoke softly and apologetically.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @lio
There was an apprentice calling his name - Mothpaw, right. Okay. Cowtuft took in a breath, reorganizing his thoughts. There was, a lot going on. That would be an understatement and the more helpers the tom received; he was so very grateful for. He rose from where he had been, carefully weaving his way to the apprentice. His long tail dragging behind him, Cowtuft tilted his head to the side.

"That would.. be very appreciated.. Goldenpaw still requires treatment.. I have not had the chance to properly talk to them so, you will need get.. a list of their symptoms and.. " Cowtuft pulled back, eyebrows furrowing. He.. couldn't remember if Mothpaw had been there for his explanation. "Were you there... to know what herbs to administer.. if not please f..follow me to the storage and.. I will show you what to do..."

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Cardinalfeather
There was a kit that did not belong here. Two, actually? He wasn't really sure - his head was all over the place but, Cowtuft approached the first one quietly. "Pardon.. me.. little flower.. but you really should not be in here.. unless you are currently experiencing any symptoms.. are you feeling alright..?" Cowtuft asked.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Guardian Fox
The gentle giant couldn't help but let out an exasperated sigh, staring at Shadykit who did not belong here. "Excuse me.. dear..? I am so very sorry but.. I really have to ask you to leave.. though I am so grateful for all the big help you've been doing while I am awfully busy.. it is dangerous to be in here, you can still help out.. but not .. in this particular area.. if that makes sense..?" Cowtuft piped up, approaching the small one. "Could.. we go outside and maybe.. talk about what you can do..?"

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Faline
"Briarpaw..! I .. am so very sorry but, I made a mistake and... you no longer need to treat Cowkit .. but I still have a task for you.. could you please gaurd the entrance.. and ensure no cats other then helpers and ... patients enter through here.. Especially if they are a kit.. even if they are a helper, they should not.. be in the quarantine zone.. it is very dangerous.." Cowtuft asked, a hint of desperation in his tone as he approached the apprentice.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Octavia!
Cowtuft looked to .. a small being. An itty-bitty. With a very important question. "Moss can be found many places.. the ground.. rocks.. bushes... it is a green.. fluffy ... plant.. and as for water.. there is a small stream near the Elder's den.." He replied.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @/Octavia!
The medicine cat heard a cough and was on the case. They were a warrior, and really, names were escaping him - so, Cowtuft approached them with catmint in his mouth and dropped it at.. sniff.. Leaffall's paws.. "P..please eat this ... it should be able to help.. " He gestured.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @perseus. @Alchemist Kitsune
There was one thing Cowtuft hadn't caught on when he perused this path. Twilightstar had warned him. One day he would have to be able to come to the terms that no matter how hard he tried; he wouldn't be able to save everyone. Clanmates. There was no if, it had only been a matter of time. It had been proven, every death Cowtuft left him absolutely wrecked. He saw every cat inside Windclan as part of his family - this had been no second thought. No matter how little they may have interacted, he loved everyone.

He never thought he would see someone he was related to, actually related to, stumble through this den and not at a time like this. Uttering a quiet question, that may have been so innocent if there was not the context of ah, Crowflutter was sick. With the one thing that Cowtuft did not know how treat and no matter how much he struggled to convince himself, this sickness seemed to lead to fatality.

Always.

.. and he felt helpless.

Cowtuft blinked away forming tears, rising to his paws to meet his aunt and he smiled. So soft, "Not particularly.. but I can show you a nest.." and he swept his mismatched eyes across his sick clanmates to see the simple fact, there were so many, it felt endless, and there was not a nest available. Besides his own. Ah. He - ,, he felt sick to his stomach.

The comfort he had was the simple fact he did not have to force out words because if there was anything, his family knew how to understand him. Cowtuft, with a flicker of his tail, led Crowflutter to his nest that showed him. Littered with dried flowers and trinkets, a shining stone. "Rest.. rest here and.. I will get... you someone to help.."

The moment he finished gesturing those signs, Cowtuft was scrambling away to drag a helper to his aunt. It was Lightningpaw who had caught his eye first and he approached her quietly. "Little lily..?" He asked quietly, squeezing his eyes shut before re-opening. The nickname he had given her since she was so small, oh, how things had changed. "Could.. you please treat.. C..Crowflutter..? I .." He looked down, taking a deep breath. "would appreciate it.. she is just.. this way.. in my nest.."

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @/myself @Karlos @zeebles(iif you would like for hawkkit to react to their sister coming in ! would likely take place after hawk has had placement and wren snuck in if that's alright?)
Shivers wracked Wrenfeather's body as the molly entered into the den. Her nose scrunching up at the sickness that clung to everyone inside this hellscape. Her head felt hazy, and she swore to Starclan, she couldn't breathe. "Cowtuft?" She called out weakly, attempting to weave through her clanmates. Lifting her head to look for the medicine cat, instead she found .. "Magnoliakit?" Wrenfeather let out a gasp, swiftly approaching her sister. "Wh..what are you doing here? You, " she took in a breath, "shouldn't be here, kid. You're gonna get sick, " she murmured, worriedly. Her mouth felt dry. Ugh. This was fine. It would pass.

The medicine cat seemed to have finished up what he had been doing, approaching the two. Wrenfeather was taken aback how .. well, crappy the tom looked. "Yo, " She mewed in response, attempting to brush her tail against Magnoliakit's side. She looked back down to her sister. "Head back to the nursery - can see if you can stay with one of your friend's nest? I uh, I gotta get fixed up, but I'll be fine, " Wrenfeather explained and while Cowtuft was about to say the same thing - kits shouldn't be in the quarantine zone, he settled on simple fact this warrior was taking care of it. Looking at the way she shivered, he already knew what to do.

With a quiet nod, Cowtuft stepped away from the two and returned with borage, setting it at Wrenfeather's paws. "There should.. be a free nest in.. the back.. if you go through the storage.. " He gestured, watching Wrenfeather eat the borage with gratitude.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 16th, 2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old March 16th, 2023, 06:00 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Dizzypaw

He gave a soft smile, his eyes a bit in pain. Yes, he did need help.
“I, uh, I’ve been feeling feverish- a bit nauseous as well. I get these horrible chills and a shortness of breath.” he mewed, his tired gaze flicking to a dark spot in the den, and then back to a rather anxious Badgerfoot.

@SpiritedWarrior
Old March 16th, 2023, 06:41 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

basilkit

{ @x ghostie @Guardian Fox }

He nodded to Sleepycat as he talked about his dad. "Y-Yeah. Fallownose! That's my Daddy!" He felt his eyes well with big, big tears, and he sniffled again. He was scared, very very scared. He was just a baby. Soon enough, Fluffytuft came by. Fluffytuft made everything feel better, every booboo. He listened as Fluffytuft spoke, his eyebrows knitting in slight confusion. "Can.. Can Sleepycat come with? He's very nice! And I'll use my inside voice, and be a very good boy."

He wanted his Daddy, and Fluffytuft was telling him he could see him.. But he had to take care of his cough first. "This cough is icky.. Can you help, so I can see Daddy?" He stood to walk towards Fluffytuft, but... started wheezing. Really bad. He felt like he couldn't breathe. His legs shook, and he looked up at Fluffytuft and Sleepycat, eyes scared. He was very scared.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old March 16th, 2023, 08:31 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Magnoliakit wanted to say something, but Wrenfeather ushered her out too quickly for her to get a word in. Her older sister looked... Horrible... Her small paws bristled as she tensed, unsure of what to do about the plague sweeping their clan. Wrenfeather was right. She was lucky she hadn't gotten infected already, and she should stay far away, but...

Turning back, Magnolia mewed to her sister in a knotted tone- "You... You get better, alright? When I'm an apprentice, you need to be able to make sure me and Hawkkit stay safe." She tried sounding stern, but Magnoliakit felt it just seemed childish. "Don't..."

Her sentence fell short, so she turned away and just sat a couple rabbit-lengths outside of the medicine den, like she was trying to silently guard it.

@x ghostie @Karlos.

my rp tracker

Closed Thread