Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:59 AM

Old June 11th, 2023, 12:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Fireflykit took the moss from Leopardsong, nodding enthusiastically. 'Thanks! I'm gonna make a great nest just for me.' He held his tongue between his teeth as he concentrated on shaping the moss. After a while, he stood back and admired his work. It didn't look terrible for a kits' handiwork! Leafpelt had returned while he was examining his nest, and he quickly dashed over to grab some of the soft rabbit fur. This would make his nest even more comfortable to sleep in! He mewed A quick thanks to Leafpelt and trotted back over to his nest. This was fun! He patted down the rabbit fur, lining the bottom of his nest with it so that he would be laying directly on it.The kit continued to worm on his nest, enjoying himself thoroughly.

@Light000 @Moonraven [Open to anyone who wants to interact!]

Last edited by MooshedMushroom; June 11th, 2023 at 12:23 PM.
Old June 11th, 2023, 02:43 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

Littlekit was still focused on making a nest big enough for the three of them, maybe even making it bigger then that. She didn't know about anyone else but she preferred for there to be lots and lots of room. The grey and white kit looked up to spot Firefly behind her and she gave off a wide smile. "We can make one huge soft nest for us!" she suggested to her brother. Of course she would cuddle with them if they wanted and even if they didn't want it. A part of her was still afraid of them up and disappearing on her so a part of her wanted to keep them close. She noticed that Frostkit went off to the back of the den to talk to another kit. Littlekit would've joined in but a part of her was still a bit nervous to approach others.

She was sure that she'd stick to those she was comfortable with for now, maybe extend out to others once in a while. She turned her head when she heard someone speaking, something about nests again. She looked over to see feathers and more moss on the ground before the queen. Feathers!? That was extra soft well to her eyes it was. Littlekit ran over quickly to go nab some feathers while leopardsong was mentioning. When she returned to their nest she would try to clump the feathers into the nest. She wasn't entirely sure about the leaves, she didn't want crunchy stuff in it. Once she felt like she was done, she flopped onto the nest spread out. She faintly hard Leafpelt come back with bits of rabbit fur, but she was content with the way her nest felt.

@Moonraven @Cinnamonear @MooshedMushroom @Light000 @The Doctor [mentioned] @Queen_Coral [mentioned]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 12th, 2023, 05:11 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlkit
Windclan | Kit | He/Him | 3 moons
a black-furred tom with golden eyes | mute (aphonic)
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
Owlkit lifted his attention from his nest to Leopardsong. It was nice that she noticed him, and he nodded at her in response. He noticed the new pile of feathers next to her and waddled over, grabbing as many as he could in his little mouth. Then he waddled back to his nest, dropping a trail of feathers behind him. The few feathers he did manage to bring back were kneaded into the center of his moss bedding. My bed is perfect now! thought Owlkit. He couldn't wait to show Cedarpaw that he made his bed all on his own!

In reality, the 'bed' was more of a heap of randomly assorted items, haphazardly strewn together to form a clump of moss, feathers, and debris. Owlkit was not as good at this as he thought he was.

[OPEN]
╔════════ ════════╗
Mentions:
╚════════ ════════╝
════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════ ════════
*Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker*
Old June 15th, 2023, 11:37 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The ginger she-cat slowly stood and shook the moss out of her pelt. Shiningskies had lost her kits moons ago, yet still stayed in the nursery. Twilightstar hadn't said anything about it, surprisingly. Still, she needed to talk to the leader about it so with an anxious twitch of her tail she made her way out of the nursery and to the Galewood where Twilightstar's den was.
Old June 17th, 2023, 10:38 AM

Fireflykit nodded to his sister. If they all made a big nest together, then he would have two places to sleep! He got to work helping his sisters with the nest, smiling as he worked.

[sorry for the short post!]

Last edited by MooshedMushroom; June 17th, 2023 at 10:39 AM.
Old June 17th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Leafpelt slept with Mintkit, the tiny fluff ball would had grown bigger these days.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking . A L O N E . . . T I M E . for an overly long time

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]
Old June 20th, 2023, 07:33 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Grunting softly as its pelt snagged on an exposed branch, Deadmoon dragged the rabbit into the nursery. It was a task that the queens presumably should be completing, ensuring that all the kits were fed, but there were only two of them at the moment and one of them didn't have any kits. Kits were often without parents, having had them going missing or never having any to begin with being brought in from the Outskirts, but the fire had only exacerbated that, killing a few queens. So it never really hurt to give them all the option of fresh-kill, because while adorable, sometimes kits were too ditzy to remember to eat properly if not reminded.

So this was their reminder, and her chance to perhaps ensure they had a bit of fun after all the stress they had likely experienced since the fire. It was likely quite a lot for their young minds to handle. Plus, Deadmoon liked hanging about with kits. They were cute and typically too stupid or polite or naive to judge anyone beyond in trivial matters which were easily smoothed over should the need arise. Dropping the rabbit just inside the entrance, once she had gotten the entirety of herself into the den, the molly mewed If anyone's hungry, I have a rabbit. It should smell pretty good, being freshly caught and all, but if there were no takers she could just as easily take it back out to the fresh-kill pile.
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:14 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

, @MooshedMushroom @Woodlow

Rockshard Paddled into The Nursery. She Chuckled at Sight of all the Kits playing around and doing kit things. she remembered when she was that young, oh how much fun life had been.

The Young Warrior Purred in amusement upon seeing Owlkit and His Messy nest. He Looked quite proud of himself so she meowed a "Well Done Owlkit. thats a very nice job you did there. " she praised the Kitten.

Turning Her Attention towards Fireflykit she Meowed towards Both Kits "Fireflykit, Owlkit, Would You Like To Play a game? it's such a good day to play a round of mossball or another game if you'd like?"

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:40 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Crookedkit played with his tail in the very back of den, the tom had never gotten to making a small moss bed for himself. His brown eyes caught a warrior in the den, soon his body tumbled as he forgot to stop moving his hind legs.

A jealous look almost appeared but instead he hid it and hugged the wall Tightly as he turned into a brown puffball. His fur began to blend in with the ground and so does his eyes as he watched everything while blending in.

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 21st, 2023, 03:59 PM

At the words of the warrior, Fireflykit padded over eagerly. He hadn't had much time to play since they had arrived in their new home. He sat down in front of the warrior. 'Yes please! I'm all finished with my awesome nest, and playing sounds like fun!' His eyes shone with excitement and he waited for Owlkit to join them. He didn't know the mute tom very well, but maybe they would get to know each other a bit while they played?
@Rogueheart @Woodlow