Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Windy
Today 08:49 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:35 PM
Silkkit Finder
by hiraeth
Last post by Rose
Today 08:21 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Windy
Today 08:13 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 08:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 07:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Shadowpelt had traveled all the way back home with the elder and he had somehow grown fond of Blackheart "well everybody else's sleeping areas have been washed away too so please don't complain, besides we're going to fix the elder's den and nursery first! At least I hope." He added the last part very quietly
So much so that Blackheart couldn't hear.
She grunted,” Well, I know kits are first, but all the elder’s will die if we ain’t got no den tonight.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Jadekit was breathing heavily, her paws set further than shoulder length apart as she stared down at them with frightened eyes. What if it floods again? She thought hurriedly. Her mother wouldn't help that time, surely, just like last time and maybe no cat would be able to save her. Her mind trailed to how she would act when she was older, she wouldn't leave her own kits like that. She would love them, she'd be nothing like her own mother. She swallowed and turned to look back at the nest she slept in to see her sister, with shaky steps she moved forward to prod the other. "S-Soaringkit? Are you awake..?"
Soaringkit opened her eyes,” Yes. I’m awake.” She still was having memories of her dream and she tried to shake them away We are safe in camp.
(Sorry it’s short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Sunstrike stretched,” You glad to be home, huh? I am too. Is Jaypaw your apprentice? I have an apprentice too...Applepaw, though she seems quite attached to Riverclan- I blame the fact that her entire family is there.” (Sorry it’s short)
"Ah." Emberspirit mewed sympathetically. She hated when young cats were seperated from her family, and it truly hurt her to learn that. Knowing there was nothing she could do, the molly decided to push it to the back of her mind. "That's a shame. I hope she's okay," she murmured to Sunstrike, also pitying him for having to drag his apprentice away from the wretched RiverClan camp, She suddenly remembered he had asked her a question and her ears perked erect. "Yes, he is. He's also technically my son," she added.
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:22 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Elmpaw approached camp,” It’s half destroyed, we should probably start repairing it, I’d say the elder’s den and nursery first, as they need a solid den most.”

Dungpaw ran to the fresh kill pile,” Yuck, rotten fish in camp, and rotten prey. Anyone up for joining me on a hunting patrol? As we need prey after all.”
(Open)
((Just gonna randomly jump in here))
Ivorykit made her way into camp, nose twitching excitedly. She was so happy to be back, but the place looked so much different! As she was gazing around, she gave a startled squeak, bumping into a brown tom cat with black spots in front of her. Soft blue eyes stretched wide, the she-cat jumped back and looked at him guiltily hopefully he wouldn't be mad!

-Ivorykit to Elmpaw-

Last edited by Undercover; October 6th, 2017 at 10:23 AM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:34 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Once the shecat had settled down daypaw sat down infront of her, head tucked close to her injured paw, sniffing. they could basically smell the pain and discomfort radiating from her body. ¨what was the accident exactly?¨ ideas ran through their head immediately-it could be a strain or a fragment in the bone, it could be a bruise to the muscel tissue or worse. depending on the accident would depend on their diagnoses to her chest. ¨Why didnt you come to me sooner?¨
Palegleam winced a little but didn't fidget as Daypaw inspected her, knowing better than to question a medicine cat just because of a little pain. She answered the questions almost robotically, just wanting to know what was wrong so that she could get back to her duties. "I was leaving the camp during the flood, but then I realised that Darkpaw was still inside. I went back to get him out and ended up being washed away. I smacked into something under the water and my leg has been like this ever since. I didn't visit sooner because it was bearable up until now; trying to ignore it just made it worse."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; October 6th, 2017 at 11:34 AM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 03:48 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella met her mate's gaze and made him look at her, keeping her nose pressed against his. "Goldenstar... Seeing you stressed like that doesn't ring a bell?" She asked, hoping he'd realise what she meant, that she had probably been as stressed as he was. "She might've been going through a lot as well... Taking care of a clan sure is a lot to have on your shoulders, but even if she was a great leader, it doesn't mean that she always kept her calm, she could've been even more stressed than you are right now..." The calico said and licked his nose, pressing closer to him and burying her face in his chest. "Stop being so stressed out, after all, the clan is safe right now, you just need to understand that it might've been for the best, she believes in you, wherever she may be as of now." She whispered. "We all do." She added reassuringly, nodding afterwards. "I couldn't be happier, my love." She purred and slowly intertwined their tails tightly together.
Goldenstar remained silent now, unsure of what to say or do. He felt really bad now. He knew he had a clan to lead, he knew there were so many things he needed to do, but he guessed that was what was bringing him down, as painful as it was to admit. Shadowclan was the clan of the proud, yet it seemed like he was almost far from proud. He would hopefully get better over time, but he would just have to see. “You have a point there,” he murmured, as that was how he always found himself when talking to Bella. She always seemed to have some kind of point, and that was why he loved her. “I couldn’t be happier either,” he said softly, pressing himself against his mate. “Thanks Bella,” he added, smiling. She always found some way to make him feel better, no matter what the circumstance. Maybe that was made him feel the way he did about the she-cat, just staying close to her for now, letting her calm him down.
Old October 6th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar remained silent now, unsure of what to say or do. He felt really bad now. He knew he had a clan to lead, he knew there were so many things he needed to do, but he guessed that was what was bringing him down, as painful as it was to admit. Shadowclan was the clan of the proud, yet it seemed like he was almost far from proud. He would hopefully get better over time, but he would just have to see. “You have a point there,” he murmured, as that was how he always found himself when talking to Bella. She always seemed to have some kind of point, and that was why he loved her. “I couldn’t be happier either,” he said softly, pressing himself against his mate. “Thanks Bella,” he added, smiling. She always found some way to make him feel better, no matter what the circumstance. Maybe that was made him feel the way he did about the she-cat, just staying close to her for now, letting her calm him down.
The silence that had followed was actually quite calming, she smiled as she heard him, she couldn't help it, he seemed to always say that whenever she spoke, her tail was still tightly intertwined with his. "It's nothing my love, that's what a mate is for..." She murmured and relaxed against him, being here with him felt right, and she would support her mate through all of this. "You need to understand that having a clan, a whole clan to support isn't that easy, it's a hard job from what I'm seeing." Bella said, she then licked his chest slowly, it was soothing, she then gazed up at him, her pelt heating up slightly. "But, enough talking about the clan for a minute..." The calico started, meeting his gaze. "You ever thought about... Our future?" She asked softly, it was pretty weird to mention it, but they needed to talk about it from time to time, maybe it wasn't the perfect moment, but she had him calmed down a little.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@itsyaboirussetbird
Creme fur was full of burrs. And Wildblossom was not about to groom them out. Her eyes fastened on one particular thing. A rabbit, in the middle of the kill pile. Eyes locked on as if she was hunting it from afar. Her broken back wasn't about to stop her. Her orange tabby face and piercing blue eyes moved forward. She had gotten faster, despite her broken legs. She snatched the rabbit up, moving away as she took small bites. Her heart filled with a dull emptiness as she ate alone. Wildblossom didn't want to face Daypaw looking like she did. Her heart had warmed up to the Medicine cat. But not in a love way, more like a family love.
{Short x-x Writers block}

Last edited by judas; October 6th, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:39 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
She grunted,” Well, I know kits are first, but all the elder’s will die if we ain’t got no den tonight.”
"Oh well we couldn't possibly have that, no more whining or complaning about you all being cold!" Shadowpelt mewed cheerfully purring so she knew that he was only kidding no harm was ment.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@itsyaboirussetbird
Creme fur was full of burrs. And Wildblossom was not about to groom them out. Her eyes fastened on one particular thing. A rabbit, in the middle of the kill pile. Eyes locked on as if she was hunting it from afar. Her broken back wasn't about to stop her. Her orange tabby face and piercing blue eyes moved forward. She had gotten faster, despite her broken legs. She snatched the rabbit up, moving away as she took small bites. Her heart filled with a dull emptiness as she ate alone. Wildblossom didn't want to face Daypaw looking like she did. Her heart had warmed up to the Medicine cat. But not in a love way, more like a family love.
{Short x-x Writers block}
Russetbird spotted the lonely she-cat and felt for her. Nobody liked talking to him due to his hot-headedness and the fact that he was prone to lashing out. He then spotted the she-cat's legs. Oh, that's Wildblossom, isn't it! He padded over to her with a strange bounce in his step, gazing down at her with warm green eyes and a soft smile.
"Hello. I don't know if you know me but my name is Russetbird. Is it okay if I eat with you?" The tom tilted his head slightly, still gazing down at the pitiful she-cat, his sympathy for her only growing stronger in the moments passing.
Closed Thread