Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:34 PM

Old January 26th, 2019, 08:52 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Moonrise smiled, pressing her nose to his. She gave his cheek a quick lick. "Yeah Im fine. Now that your here.", she purred.
Spiritflight purred. He pressed his nose back, and nuzzled her again. "That's good to know. How do you like it here?" He asked, eager to know how she was doing.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 26th, 2019, 09:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
♡¤ @Pisces ♡¤

Bearflower padded into the clearing. His blue eyes scanned the area, thinking of what to do.The brown tom stretched out his legs, padding over to the river.
He hummed lightly, "What to do..huh." He mewed. Bearflower smiled lightly, seeing a few fish swim in the river beside him.
Pigeonsight swished his tail as he entered the clearing with his head held high out of pride that had a strong glow coming from him. This was the first step of proving Hawkfuzz and Taurus that he can be trusted , having an apprentice , he knows that his mother loves him and is her second favorite
but she knew that he was basically half rogue and that clan cats frowned upon that. They would never fully trust him. But he made it one of his missions to gain their trust and already he's doing better than his father and mother expected . It was strange though , Flintfeather had the same problem but she was favored more over him by the clan probably because of her motherly and kind nature .stoneface is having some trouble but he's just a crank but he does mean well.

The tom folded his ears back as he thought about granite he wished he knew more about him, he wished that he had joined them, but Taurus kept him and basically lied to granite that he was his only kit. It lit a fire under his paws but Granite was supposedly in no harm by his father or a harm to them. Starclans sake why was his family so complicated ? He shook his head with a sigh and marched proudly into the clearing towards the kill pile and snatched up a tasty looking fish it was semi plump and that was good enough for him. Although as a bit of wind blew at him it carried a sharp stab of coldness which then seeped into his bones making him shiver and shake his fur . He never liked leaf bare, too cold to do anything and he was awfully picky but he couldn't just hide in the den all day could he? No. Pigeonsight scanned the clearing for anyone to talk to and landed on a brown tabby laying by himself perfect , perfect indeed with a twitch of his whiskers he trotted up to the tom .

Although he stopped two tail lengths behind him to set the fish down and to clean his chest fur since a few were spiking up making himself look quite unpredictable which sometimes he didn't like. After a good few swipes he picked the fish back up and soon enough was laying beside the tom with the fish in between his paws. His blue orbs landed on the tom before looking up at the sky "beautiful day ain't it?" he asked sounding content before chuckling a bit " apologies , I hope you don't mind me here do you? It's awful boring eating by myself . I was also hoping to get in a conversation or two before the day ends " he explained with a small nervous smile as he looked at the fish.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 26th, 2019, 09:12 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
Pigeonsight swished his tail as he entered the clearing with his head held high out of pride that had a strong glow coming from him. This was the first step of proving Hawkfuzz and Taurus that he can be trusted , having an apprentice , he knows that his mother loves him and is her second favorite
but she knew that he was basically half rogue and that clan cats frowned upon that. They would never fully trust him. But he made it one of his missions to gain their trust and already he's doing better than his father and mother expected . It was strange though , Flintfeather had the same problem but she was favored more over him by the clan probably because of her motherly and kind nature .stoneface is having some trouble but he's just a crank but he does mean well.

The tom folded his ears back as he thought about granite he wished he knew more about him, he wished that he had joined them, but Taurus kept him and basically lied to granite that he was his only kit. It lit a fire under his paws but Granite was supposedly in no harm by his father or a harm to them. Starclans sake why was his family so complicated ? He shook his head with a sigh and marched proudly into the clearing towards the kill pile and snatched up a tasty looking fish it was semi plump and that was good enough for him. Although as a bit of wind blew at him it carried a sharp stab of coldness which then seeped into his bones making him shiver and shake his fur . He never liked leaf bare, too cold to do anything and he was awfully picky but he couldn't just hide in the den all day could he? No. Pigeonsight scanned the clearing for anyone to talk to and landed on a brown tabby laying by himself perfect , perfect indeed with a twitch of his whiskers he trotted up to the tom .

Although he stopped two tail lengths behind him to set the fish down and to clean his chest fur since a few were spiking up making himself look quite unpredictable which sometimes he didn't like. After a good few swipes he picked the fish back up and soon enough was laying beside the tom with the fish in between his paws. His blue orbs landed on the tom before looking up at the sky "beautiful day ain't it?" he asked sounding content before chuckling a bit " apologies , I hope you don't mind me here do you? It's awful boring eating by myself . I was also hoping to get in a conversation or two before the day ends " he explained with a small nervous smile as he looked at the fish.
Bearflower quickly noticed the other tom come his way and lay beside him. The brown tabby smiled with a nod, awing slightly at the other toms appearance.
"I don't mind at all, especially if it's a tom like yourself." He mewed, his tail flicked happily.

"It is a beautiful day." Bearflower said, agreeing with Pigeonsights words. His blue orbs glancing at the other tom every now and then.
The brown tabby's ears flicked. "Has anyone ever told you you're handsome?" He asked, humming lightly while looking at the other.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; January 26th, 2019 at 09:28 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Bearflower quickly noticed the other tom come his way and lay beside him. The brown tabby smiled with a nod, awing slightly at the other toms appearance.
"I don't mind at all, especially if it's a tom like yourself." He mewed, his tail flicked happily.

"It is a beautiful day." Bearflower said, agreeing with Pigeonsights words. His blue orbs glancing at the other tom every now and then.
(I meant unpresentable )

Pigeonsight snorted which turned into a small bit of laughter before smiling "now your just saying that . I mean c'mon if I'm being honest there are tons more toms better looking than I am. I mean this may be a crime to say such a thing but to me, Fallenstar would be one of them . " he meowed feeling his cheeks warm up a tiny bit by the compliment , that's another thing about him he always got flustered and doubted others compliments but he still appreciated them no matter what. his smile turned up at the corners more and slowly started to hurt from doing so to long before he decided to speak again "y-your not so bad looking yourself . ..." he complimented slowly starting to stutter and almost emedietly he regretted saying it but he tried to make it friendly . don't over think , go with your gut, if you over think or second guess .....your bound to fall . Just see what happens and that's that. he nodded to himself for self reassurance before looking back up at the tabby still with that smile that couldn't seem to go away.

His tail swished and moments passed as silence seemed to fill the space between them before he decided to break the ice himself " so what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before . Mines Pigeonsight if you were wondering ....that's stupid ...heh...of course you wonder it's a natural thing and..." he asked before he started rambling and getting all flustered but thankfully he stopped himself at the breaking point borderline past the point of no return .

Old January 26th, 2019, 09:37 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
(I meant unpresentable )

Pigeonsight snorted which turned into a small bit of laughter before smiling "now your just saying that . I mean c'mon if I'm being honest there are tons more toms better looking than I am. I mean this may be a crime to say such a thing but to me, Fallenstar would be one of them . " he meowed feeling his cheeks warm up a tiny bit by the compliment , that's another thing about him he always got flustered and doubted others compliments but he still appreciated them no matter what. his smile turned up at the corners more and slowly started to hurt from doing so to long before he decided to speak again "y-your not so bad looking yourself . ..." he complimented slowly starting to stutter and almost emedietly he regretted saying it but he tried to make it friendly . don't over think , go with your gut, if you over think or second guess .....your bound to fall . Just see what happens and that's that. he nodded to himself for self reassurance before looking back up at the tabby still with that smile that couldn't seem to go away.

His tail swished and moments passed as silence seemed to fill the space between them before he decided to break the ice himself " so what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around before . Mines Pigeonsight if you were wondering ....that's stupid ...heh...of course you wonder it's a natural thing and..." he asked before he started rambling and getting all flustered but thankfully he stopped himself at the breaking point borderline past the point of no return .
Bearflower chuckled lightly, smiling at the compliment. "I'm Bearflower, and I think you're the most handsome tom I've seen before. " The tom meowed, his tail flicking in amusement at Pigeonsights rambling.

Old January 26th, 2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Bearflower chuckled lightly, smiling at the compliment. "I'm Bearflower, and I think you're the most handsome tom I've seen before. " The tom meowed, his tail flicking in amusement at Pigeonsights rambling.
His cheeks felt like they were starting to catch fire after bearflower spoke again "....well thanks bearflower. Hmm....bearflower...queens sure are getting creative these days . " he meowed with some interest in his tone as in image of a bears bead surrounded by flower petals popped up in his mind making him laugh a bit "Creative indeed!" he burst out laughing causing his voice to have a higher pitch to it at the end and for tears to escape . He had no idea why things like this happened to him but it always did, when ever someone said their name he imagined it in the silliest way possible which was most likely from the kit side of him. He took a moment or two to settle down before sighing " so...do you think Fallenstar will ever choose a new deputy and med cat? I mean....it's not right for a clan to just have a leader and they can't possibly do everything themself ....they need a medicine cat for prophecies and healing the sick a deputy to lead after the current leader . If a clan doesn't have those it will surely die and fail. Something has to be done a about this.....doesn't this bother you? " he asked sounding genuinely worried about the clans state of being .

Old January 26th, 2019, 10:01 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
His cheeks felt like they were starting to catch fire after bearflower spoke again "....well thanks bearflower. Hmm....bearflower...queens sure are getting creative these days . " he meowed with some interest in his tone as in image of a bears bead surrounded by flower petals popped up in his mind making him laugh a bit "Creative indeed!" he burst out laughing causing his voice to have a higher pitch to it at the end and for tears to escape . He had no idea why things like this happened to him but it always did, when ever someone said their name he imagined it in the silliest way possible which was most likely from the kit side of him. He took a moment or two to settle down before sighing " so...do you think Fallenstar will ever choose a new deputy and med cat? I mean....it's not right for a clan to just have a leader and they can't possibly do everything themself ....they need a medicine cat for prophecies and healing the sick a deputy to lead after the current leader . If a clan doesn't have those it will surely die and fail. Something has to be done a about this.....doesn't this bother you? " he asked sounding genuinely worried about the clans state of being .
"Fallenstar cares about Riverclan, so I'm sure he'll get a medicine cat and deputy soon. It does bother me though, it would be a tragedy if a kit got sick, and there's not a medicine cat." Bearflower said, just thinking of a kit being sick made him devastated.
He nodded, "I know, very creative. " Bearflower chuckled lightly. The brown tabby smiled lightly at the toms worry for the clan. 'Jeez everything is practically perfect about him!' He thought, his cheeks heating up lightly.

Old January 27th, 2019, 12:11 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight purred. He pressed his nose back, and nuzzled her again. "That's good to know. How do you like it here?" He asked, eager to know how she was doing.
Moonrise smiled, "I'm actually started liking it here. Everyone's just so nice.", she meowed. The molly gave her chest fur a quick lick. She looked at him, purring.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old January 27th, 2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
"Fallenstar cares about Riverclan, so I'm sure he'll get a medicine cat and deputy soon. It does bother me though, it would be a tragedy if a kit got sick, and there's not a medicine cat." Bearflower said, just thinking of a kit being sick made him devastated.
He nodded, "I know, very creative. " Bearflower chuckled lightly. The brown tabby smiled lightly at the toms worry for the clan. 'Jeez everything is practically perfect about him!' He thought, his cheeks heating up lightly.
The tom was sort of surprised at hearing that someone else was also concerned which in turn made him happy as well cause sometimes he found other warriors that didn't really care about the clans well being . He would have completely forgotten his meal if it weren't for his stomach announcing its hunger so he bent down to take a bite of the fish and savored it for a while before swallowing "I just....want everything to be ok. The clans my family now....more so then my original. I don't care if they don't see me as one of them but by starclan I'll do everything I can in my power to take care of them." he meowed with determination in his voice.

Old January 27th, 2019, 12:47 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:
The tom was sort of surprised at hearing that someone else was also concerned which in turn made him happy as well cause sometimes he found other warriors that didn't really care about the clans well being . He would have completely forgotten his meal if it weren't for his stomach announcing its hunger so he bent down to take a bite of the fish and savored it for a while before swallowing "I just....want everything to be ok. The clans my family now....more so then my original. I don't care if they don't see me as one of them but by starclan I'll do everything I can in my power to take care of them." he meowed with determination in his voice.
A purr rumbled from Bearflowers throat. "I like your determination." He said, a flicker of his tail. The brown tabby hummed, "We need more warriors like you, who care about the clan like you do. Some, don't really care." He told.