ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:13 AM

Old June 6th, 2024, 03:17 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

" But...but what if everything is not okay, What if I don't make it?" Wildkit starts to cry until she sees Mosquitokit start stomping on the leaf she laughs for a minute and realizes, she might not die but if she does at least she has her friends." what are you doing to the leaf you goofball?" Wildkit hopes that her calling Mosquitokit a goofball won't make him upset. then Wildkit looked at Lynxkit, he looked so confident. "thank you guys for helping me you guys really are great friends." Wildkit tells both of them.

@lionparty25

@kenjaku
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:12 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM

Mosquitokit's head tips to one side at Lynxkit's suggestion. Try something else. He doesn't know what will help. He knows when he doesn't feel good he likes to sleep and to make his lists, but he isn't sure if these things will help Wildkit. The idea of her going to sleep right now is scary. She's right: what if everything's not okay?

"My weird orange friend has four paws," he says carefully, quietly. "And two ears and one tail. I have four paws and two ears and one tail. You have four paws and two ears and..." Mosquitopaw blinks, craning to check in on Lynxkit's tail-stub situation. "...An' no tail!"

This doesn't appear to be helping. Wildkit's fretful crying makes his tummy do a flip. His little face pinches into a queasy-looking frown. Mosquitokit turns to Lynxkit again—four paws and two ears and no tail—and asks: "Can you be nice again? T'her? The leaf didn' work. I thought maybe it woulda. I don't know what else to do." Lynxkit seems better at this sort of thing. Mosquitokit will have to pay close attention. For now, awkwardly shoves his nose against Wildkit's shoulder, a clumsy approximation of how Lynxkit had soothed her before. He rubs his face there, pressing his forehead against her as if he can beam his well wishes right into her that way.

"Are you better yet?" He asks her, hopeful.

@---Bluestar---
@lionparty25
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:19 AM

" Sadly no, But thanks for comforting me." Then Wildkit realizes that he was talking about her crying. " Oh wait my pain doesn't feel better but I'm not crying anymore All thank to you and Lynxkit." Wilkit rubs her head against Lynxkits and Mosquitokits head as if saying "Thank you" "How do you guys want me to thank you when I get better?" Then Wildkit starts to think " What if I don't get better? No, I will" Wildkit looks at Lynxkit and Mosquitokit " I promise you I WILL get better." Wildkit hoped that she could keep her promise.
@lionparty25
@kenjaku
Old June 6th, 2024, 01:07 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM

Mosquitokit jolts when Wildkit speaks again, jumping so high in surprise that it's a wonder he doesn't hit his own head. He staggers, an unatable little wreck, looking at her like he's staring at a ghost.

"Oh!" He gasps dumbly. "Oh I thought—I thought...! S-Sorry, I'm sorry!" He starts in on a profuse stream of apologies, none of which really make him feel any better. He's relieved beyond words that she isn't dead and that he maybe isn't the worst and evillest and most terrible, but she's still obviously not happy and must feel very bad if she keeps falling over the way that she has. Guilt gnaws the poor boy like a dog at a bone and he almost forgets to flinch back when Wildkit presses a little paw to his cheek. It's not that he hates the contact, it's just unfamiliar to him and...well, he would prefer not to have feet on his face.

"Don't move if it hurts?" He recommends hesitantly. "You can move when we play, okay? Jus'—jus' don't move right now. If it hurts. Okay?? We'll...play...we'll play walk, again. An' the hiding game. An', uh."

The list stops there. Again: he doesn't really know many games yet. Mosquitokit crouches close to Wildkit so he can admit this in a low, conspiratorial voice: "I dunno what else there is. Sorry. Um. But I'll find 'em out, I'll find out all'a games, so. Don't worry, we'll play them."

He's distracted to watch, a litte dumbfounded, as Gnawkit drags over her maple leaf, stomps a commanding little paw down on it, and then scurries off on her mission. He...doesn't really know what to make of the gesture. Distantly, he wonders about her silence, but there's too much going on right now for him to feel as though he has time to really speculate. Maybe he'll ask later. Maybe she'll still be quiet, even then.

Hrm.

Mosquitokit steps to the leaf and started stamping his forepaws on it. Tamptamptamp. He looks at Wildkit and them back. Okay...so stomping on the leaf like Gnawkit had was not secretly a cure for Wildkit's condition. He had to check, at least.

"Maybe she wants you t'have it an' feel better," he suggested. He's got no basis for that guess, just feels compelled to ascribe good intentions to Gnawkit's action. He's pretty sure she's helping them. He...hopes she's helping, at least. She may have just ditched the leaf as a distraction and bolted to eacape this bizarre situation.

Mosquitokit really doesn't want to think that about her, though, so he doesn't.

He stomps on the leaf a gew more times before freezing up as Lynxkit enters. For a wary moment he simply peers at the other tom, feeling awkward and unsure of what to do with himself. There's a weird prickle at the back of his neck as he watches Lynxkit immediately begin to soothe Wildkit. The grey tom seems so certain that things will be okay, so quick to know the sweetest way to react to someone in pain. Mosquitokit's almost ashamed that he hadn't thought to do any of those things. He knew that Wildkit was hurting, but he'd really only been worrying for himself.

He eases back over to the pair. "Thank you," he whispers to Lynxkit.

@---Bluestar---
@Ragwort @lionparty25
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionparty25 View Post
Lynxkit flicked his ears to Mosquitokit, as if saying "no problem". He continued to comfort Wildkit, listening intently to her heartbeat. He had spent weeks in the medicine cat den, and had resorted to repeating the things Mossfreckle had said to him when he was inconsolable with grief and pain.

He watched as Mosquitokit stamped on the leaf, trying to help in any way he could. He appreciated the effort, and knew how hard it must have been for the little kit to tend to Wildkit practically alone.

He then gave a soft purr, hoping to infuse some warmth into the tense atmosphere. "Maybe we can try something else together," he suggested, looking at the leaf and then at Mosquitokit. "What do you think? Any ideas?"

Lynxkit's amber-blue eyes shone with a mixture of determination and compassion. He wanted to make sure that both Wildkit and Mosquitokit felt supported and understood in this moment.

@kenjaku. @---Bluestar---
Quote:
Originally Posted by ---Bluestar--- View Post
" But...but what if everything is not okay, What if I don't make it?" Wildkit starts to cry until she sees Mosquitokit start stomping on the leaf she laughs for a minute and realizes, she might not die but if she does at least she has her friends." what are you doing to the leaf you goofball?" Wildkit hopes that her calling Mosquitokit a goofball won't make him upset. then Wildkit looked at Lynxkit, he looked so confident. "thank you guys for helping me you guys really are great friends." Wildkit tells both of them.

@lionparty25

@kenjaku
, @ellie @redshiftreign

Gnawkit waited for them to follow before pointing at Wildkit with her paw silently

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 6th, 2024, 09:22 PM

just then when Wildkit saw Gnawkit she was glad he was back then she saw the two medicine cats " Oh thanks for getting help Gnawkit you were a big help."

@ellie
@redshiftreign
@Ragwort
@kenjaku
@lionparty25
Old June 7th, 2024, 11:23 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Lurking

ashkit
agenderthey/them - 5 moons
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit sat there, quite bored.
Even if someone was hurt over there, it wasn’t really that interesting.
Suddenly, they spotted Cloverkit and Dovekit — maybe they could play with them?

“Hey! Wanna play wi’me?” Ashkit grinned brightly as they spoke to the other kits.
@fawn_ @Bean

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old June 7th, 2024, 11:50 AM

Bump Policy: not sure!
My Mood: Yeehaw

dovekit stared downwards, stone still as a sudden twitch of her tail shook her awake, she turned to ashkit . “s-sure.” She was hesitant, layering her tail onto her mitts.she looked at the other scene, before focusing onto cloverkit, a small nod came from dovekit as she rose to her mitts.
“what game?” She meowed quietly, her tiny claws digging into the ground.she purred, her whiskers twitching as she yawned, a tiny squeal emerging from her mouth.

@ashtuft @Bean
Old June 8th, 2024, 09:57 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden [PRIVATE]

@ollie

ashkit
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit waited patiently for Venomstrike to come.
They would be doing their “self defense” class,
though it was really just an excuse to learn how to kill other cats.
That’s not really what everyone else wanted them to think, though.
Even so, Ashkit didn’t care in the slightest.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc

Last edited by birdbrain; June 8th, 2024 at 09:57 AM.
Old June 8th, 2024, 10:27 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtuft View Post
@ollie

ashkit
silvertongue [active!]

Ashkit waited patiently for Venomstrike to come.
They would be doing their “self defense” class,
though it was really just an excuse to learn how to kill other cats.
That’s not really what everyone else wanted them to think, though.
Even so, Ashkit didn’t care in the slightest.
(Too lazy to do a sig hahah..)

Venomstrike walked in, looking bored. He wasn't exactly sure why he had agreed to this, he probably had better things to be doing. "Alright, I'm here." He said dully, sitting infront of the kit and looking down at him.

( @ashtuft sorry this is so short)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old June 8th, 2024, 11:07 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
(Too lazy to do a sig hahah..)

Venomstrike walked in, looking bored. He wasn't exactly sure why he had agreed to this, he probably had better things to be doing. "Alright, I'm here." He said dully, sitting infront of the kit and looking down at him.

( @ashtuft sorry this is so short)

ashkit
[I]silvertongue [active!]

“So, what am I gonna learn?” they asked cheerfully.
“I know it’s like, self defense; but I wanna learn how to be REALLY STRONG!!!!”
Ashkit’s eyes were wide in malicious excitement.
Their tail swished quickly from side to side.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc