Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:45 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 11:45 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 11:33 AM
The world is big and ours...
by Bonsai
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:28 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 11:27 AM

Old June 4th, 2024, 01:44 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 1 MOON . HE/HIM

"No, no. Really. You're very orange, and you're not that weird. I mean, you're not 'bad-weird'. You're...I-I guess you're, like...like, okay-weird," he explains quickly. "And orange," Mosquitokit emphasizes that part as if there's some chance she might have forgotten it.

He goes quiet, droopy ears sagging like flags on either side of his face as he considers: where will they walk to? Mosquitokit doesn't have a lot of experience leaving the nursery. Once, he stepped just past the mouth of the burrow to get a better view of a game the older cats were playing, but the excitement made him feel all shivery and sick before long so he had to come back in and go right to sleep.

But if his weird orange maybe-friend wants to go on a walk, then he'll just have think of something.

"...Where'd'ya go?" Mosquitokit asks, watching her bury herself under the moss. He feels so clever. Duh he knows where she is, but it's a funny joke to act like he doesn't, right? Sometimes he overhears the queens telling the silliest jokes, and he's a little jealous of how quick they are with it. Maybe his weird orange maybe-friend won't mind if he practices a little on her. He hopes not, anyway.

Mosquitokit hops a step closer to Wildkit. "I don't know your name," he tells her, just now realizing it. "Also, we can walk in here, right?" Maybe it'd give them a chance to speak with the other kits, too. Mosquitokit's a little daunted by the idea but it's good to share and be friendly, says lots of cats. Really, though, he just wants to try and keep himself and his weird orange maybe-friend, name pending, in the safety of the nursery for as long as he can.

It's crazy out there.

"Like we can walk from here all'a way over to there," he explains, gingerly tapping the moss Wildkit is cowering under and then gesturing over to the far wall of the burrow. "Right? S'that okay?"

@---Bluestar---
Old June 4th, 2024, 05:07 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Wildkit jumps up " Yeah sure, you lead the way but you have to catch me first!" Wildkit runns across the den when she suddenly runs into the wall " owww..."

@kenjaku
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:14 AM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Mosquitokit's not fast enough at first. He toddles after Wildkit, methodically picking his way around the nests and trying his hardest not to bump anyone sleeping or displace anyone's bedding or bother one of the queens or—

Bap. "Owww..."

His ears go right up and so do his big eyes, just in time to catch Wildkit bouncing off the dirt wall she's just run into by mistake. Oh, no!

"Are you okay??" Mosquitokit finds it in him to hop, skip, and scurry the last few tail-lengths it takes to be hovering over his new companion like a vulture on carrion, worry-wide eyes blinking fast. Will he need to find her queen and explain that he got her hurt by accident? Will she need to go to that 'meddy-sin-cat' he hears about?

@---Bluestar---
Old June 4th, 2024, 01:08 PM
Im fine

Wildkit tried to get up but fell back down. She was going to tell him she was going see the medicine cat because she felt dizzy and couldn't stand up but she was stoped when she looked up to see the look of worry on his face. " I'm fine just a little dizzy. Just give me a few minutes". 2 minutes had passed by and she could stand up again. Mosquitokit was still looking at her with a worried look. " Don't worry ill be fine. Do i have a lump on my head though?"

Quote:
@kenjaku
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:13 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

This might be a disaster—Mosquitokit isn't sure yet. What he is sure of is this:

- His friend* is hurt
- So hurt she maybe can't stand very good?
- His friend got so hurt she maybe can't stand very good doing something he suggested (sorta)
- Mosquitokit confirmed worst cat ever??

(*Tentatively, he supposes there's no harm in deciding to call her his friend so long as he only does it in his own head, because then she won't have to correct him in case he's wrong.)

Mosquitokit crouches low with Wildkit. He doesn't know how to help but he decides he can at least lay down with her until she can get up. He spends those two minutes with a lump in his throat; should he be running and getting help? He doesn't really want to do that because that'd mean he might get in trouble. Somehow. But Mosquitokit knows enough by now to know that that's probably not a very nice way to think. So is he probably not a very nice cat?

"Are y'sure you're okay?" He asks, still fretting even though he's not sure what good all his worry would do her. "A lump?" Mosquitokit's never had any real injuries; he doesn't know that you swell up when you get a bump like that. It sounds absurd to him, but stares very hard at Wildkit's ginger face and head and ears from all angles, high and low and from one side and then the other side. He isn't really sure what he should be looking for, so he isn't looking very hard. If she's got a little bump, he doesn't see it yet. "...I dunno. Sorry. D'you have lumps a lot?"

@---Bluestar---
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:30 PM
Im fine

Wildkit is confused about why he says sorry so much. " Yeah, but I've never hit my head this bad." Wildkit tries to stand up one more time but falls right on top of Mosquitokit this time. Wildkit freaks out and jumps off him. "I'm so sorry are..are you okay it was an accident I swear?!" Wildkit is so embarrassed and startled she's just trying to make him become her friend and this happens. "Please don't tell anyone what happened." Wildkit finally thinks it's time to go to the Medicine Cat "I know what just happened was weird but... will you help me to the Medicine Cat please?"

Quote:
@kenjaku
Old June 4th, 2024, 07:59 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

~Gnawkit~
Gnawkit hid under her nest, watching the others around her with a spooked expression. so loud!

(open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:29 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

He barely has time to process that she's toppled over onto him before she's leapt off in a panic. Mosquitokit blinks. His skinny little legs had buckled under him to easily accommodate the weight of another kit, and now he's just laying there, splayed out like crowfood. It hadn't hurt. It was actually a little bit fun, probably because it felt like how he assumed playing must feel like, but he doesn't think it'd be okay to ask her to do it again. She's hurt—or, something. So, Mosquitokit wobbles back up to his feet and shakes himself off.

"I'm okay. You didn't hurt me. Accidents are allowed," Mosquitokit tells her carefully. "Um. I'unno where the meddy—, the med-i-cine cat is." It's a lame excuse. Obviously their den is outside of this one, and that's what Mosquitokit is having a hard time with. Leaving the nursery might mean feeling sick and shivery again and he doesn't want to do that. But, he maybe has one friend now, and she's hurt. Or something. She's so hurt she falls down, now.

Mosquitokit isn't sure what happens to hurt-cats who don't get help but he can't imagine it's anything good.

It's as he's glancing around nervously, waiting for the answer to jump out at him, that he makes eye contact with Gnawkit. Poor Gnawkit, hiding from the antics of these two goofs. The odd sight of seeing this stranger cowering under her nest doesn't bother Mosquitokit in the slightest (he's growing a steady certainty that this is something everyone feels like doing sometimes, which is very comforting). He stares for a moment. Did Wildkit mean not to tell anyone that she fell on him, or not to tell anyone that she hit her head, or both? It's too late: he's talking. He can't do this all by himself.

"Um!" He says. He needs to get better at starting conversations. "My friend hurt her head. Now she falls down and stuff. And she's dizzy. And she might have lumps." He recites everything he knows about the situation quickly because he's already gotten it neatly listed in his brain, the neurotic little twerp. "Do you...or maybe does your queen, know how'ta take her to th'medicine cat? Sss...?" He adds that noise at the end because he thinks he remembers something about a very recent medicine cat apprentice—hence implying plurality—but he isn't sure.

Oh well. He hopes Gnawkit can save this situation, or that she at least won't hate them after the fact.

@---Bluestar---

@Ragwort
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

, @---Bluestar--- @kenjaku

Gnawkits eyes 'bout popped outta her head when the kitter start'd talkin' to 'er. Medicine Cats? Sure Gnawkit knew were that was... but without 'er voice how could she tell 'em.

slowly emerging from her pile of safety she nodded slowly at 'em. then she tilted her head as if to say *follow me*

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 4th, 2024, 08:44 PM
Im fine

Wildkit was trying to yell for help " H...HE" but no words came out for some reason she couldn't ask for help. Oh no am I dying, Wildkit thought. When she finally gained the strength to get up she fell hard on the ground and fainted but the last thing she remembered was Mosquitokit asking Gnawkit for help and after that things went black.

Quote:
@kenjaku
Quote:
@Ragwort

Last edited by FadingWhispers; June 4th, 2024 at 08:46 PM.