Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:20 PM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 09:13 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:10 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 09:08 PM
[Atari: Romeo Finder] Love...
by Bean
Last post by Windy
Today 09:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2017, 06:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Applekit heard the comments and padded over. "Hi Rainkit, Cinderkit." he meowed. "What're you up to?" Applekit was bored, and looking for something to do. He glanced longingly at the medicine den, them scolded himself. He wanted to be a warrior! Not a medicine cat... right?
Cinderkit's fur bristled at the new arrival to she and Rainkit's conversation. "If we wanted company, don't you think you would have been invited?" She hissed, her ears going back angrily. Applekit was annoying. This she could tell just from the few short encounters she'd had with the tom. And no, Cinderkit did not feel bad for being what was apparently classified as "rude..." if anything, she was glad to get rid of unwanted company. "Go play with your friends, you whiny little brat." She snapped, her hues flashing angrily. She was so angry that someone had come over, she was practically speechless. But, this idiotic kit would be gone soon and then she could continue getting rid of her current "company." Cinderkit hoped that the two would not become apprentices with her... hopefully their ceremonies would be held back or something. Anything.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 9th, 2017, 06:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He walked towards the medicine cat den. "After you."

(You post first in the den)
(We have to wait to be given consent by Zero)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 9th, 2017, 07:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forestpaw stayed silent, letting his words of encouragement seep in. It was nice to hear that some cats would need her, some cats wanted her. Everyonce in a while it was nice to be reminded that you were not alone and that others were looking out for you as well. And that's what she felt like Mumblenose was trying to reach out and do. And if he wanted to do just that, then she would happily accept that.

"But are they? Evil comes in more than one form. Think, you were there for the a Evil Era. I know I wasn't but trust me, I've heard plenty of strikes from both spectrums. Bucknight was cunning and deceitful. No one knew what was happening until it had already happened. Then there was Blazingnight who waited patiently, plotting and then executed. Then there was my father who just stole in and took over like that. Some evils take less noticeable forms, such as harsh words, of jest urges or comments. Not everything evil is just blood thirsty killers." She gazed at him sadly, hoping he would see where she was coming from. She had seen many different ends. She had seen the end from an Evil Leader, from the end of the Syndicate, and now again from the end of Windclan. She knew what she was talking about, but something about older cats and their 'more experienced than those youn'uns' ended up with her thoughts down the drain, thinking she was crazy. She was just some lunatic that wanted attention.

"Not my whole life." She mumbled. "I still went with him. I wanted, I physically and mentally wanted to be like my father. So I went with him, while Brindle stayed here. She resisted. That's already out her ahead in a race for leadership. There's a dark spot in my life, and it will never go away." She hung her head, her own words rattling inside her. "And if I try to hide it, it'll come out one day and be all the worse for me."
Mumblenose hurt at Forestpaw's sadness. He didn't want her to be sad, he never wanted her to feel sadness. After her rather dark words were finished being spoke, he looked away from her, then inhaled deeply and held his breath for a long moment before quietly and quickly exhaling. He was wondering how he would improve the mood. Finally, he settled for flashing Forestpaw a reassuring, kind, and loving smile, though rather weak.

``I want you to think of your best qualities, the traits that make you, well, you. Tell me all the traits you are most proud of.`` Mumblenose's tone was laced with a fatherly gentleness, and his dull yellow-green eyes also displayed his soft approach. He intended to slowly distract Forestpaw from the haunting memories of her past, but he needed to do so in a rather nonchalant way. He didn't want his granddaughter to believe he was sick of her drama - which he was not - or some other awful suspicion.

He looked at Forestpaw with so much admiration. It was impossible to explain just how much he loved his kin. He loved his family so much, his heart hurt, as if it were about to explode due to the expanding amount of love. He'd surely do anything for the she-cat beside him, even if it risked his own life. But risking his own life for her was much too easy. Would he risk another cat's life for Forestpaw's well-being? Probably. Mumblenose had felt this strength of love once before, only in a different form, a form that was not one of a granddaughter-grandfather love. No, not with his offspring. He never felt such love for his sons, unfortunately, almost like he knew how monstrous they'd grow to be. Yes, with the loner he once looked at as his significant other. He would've risked his life for his former mate, he would've even killed for Bliss. And he let Bliss go, just as he let Forestpaw go. But if Bliss ever returned, would he refuse to let her go again? Would he ever let Forestpaw leave again?
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:43 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz

Fawnskip strode through the soft stalks of heather that blanketed the WindClan territory. Her steps were ones of confidence, a sure sign that she was a feline with great self-assurance. Her tail whisked behind her nonchalantly, and she held her head high. Every step was near silent, though she was not hunting. She had been hunting, but after embarrassingly losing a specifically swift rabbit, she decided to play it cool and act as if she were on a simple stroll. If anyone had seen her dramatic loss - she freaked when the rabbit slipped from her paws - she would play it like the rabbit had come out of nowhere, startling her.

Normally, she would've brought her apprentice out in the territory with her, but she had many rather severe thoughts on her mind. Such as the tomcat she met just a few days ago - Blazingstar. He had played in a role in her flirting game, unlike most other toms who believed her flirting to be serious attraction. He interested Fawnskip, and she yearned to learn more about the flirtatious tom. She wanted to know why he played her game. After all, nobody else was willing to play such a dangerous game while knowing what they were playing. It was a game of deceit when the opponent had no clue they were playing, but it was a game of risk when the opponent was very aware of the game. And as far as Fawnskip was aware, Blazingstar played a game of risk, not deceit.

She came to a brief halt, lifting her muzzle to the air in order to scent her surroundings. She let her lower jaw drop slightly when she deceased she'd find prey better if she used two of her senses. Fawnskip smelled fresh scents, scents of heather and wind. She tasted similar scents, scents of the earth. She breathed in the abundance of fresh scents before exhaling heavily. Oh, how she adored WindClan's territory!
Old June 9th, 2017, 10:57 PM

My Mood: Cynical

(I have a question, is this rp set is the forest or lake territory?)
Old June 9th, 2017, 11:00 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Forestpaw stayed silent, letting his words of encouragement seep in. It was nice to hear that some cats would need her, some cats wanted her. Everyonce in a while it was nice to be reminded that you were not alone and that others were looking out for you as well. And that's what she felt like Mumblenose was trying to reach out and do. And if he wanted to do just that, then she would happily accept that.

"But are they? Evil comes in more than one form. Think, you were there for the a Evil Era. I know I wasn't but trust me, I've heard plenty of strikes from both spectrums. Bucknight was cunning and deceitful. No one knew what was happening until it had already happened. Then there was Blazingnight who waited patiently, plotting and then executed. Then there was my father who just stole in and took over like that. Some evils take less noticeable forms, such as harsh words, of jest urges or comments. Not everything evil is just blood thirsty killers." She gazed at him sadly, hoping he would see where she was coming from. She had seen many different ends. She had seen the end from an Evil Leader, from the end of the Syndicate, and now again from the end of Windclan. She knew what she was talking about, but something about older cats and their 'more experienced than those youn'uns' ended up with her thoughts down the drain, thinking she was crazy. She was just some lunatic that wanted attention.

"Not my whole life." She mumbled. "I still went with him. I wanted, I physically and mentally wanted to be like my father. So I went with him, while Brindle stayed here. She resisted. That's already out her ahead in a race for leadership. There's a dark spot in my life, and it will never go away." She hung her head, her own words rattling inside her. "And if I try to hide it, it'll come out one day and be all the worse for me."

@Myik

Peachpaw bounded through the entrance to the camp. This was the first time her dark blue hues had laid eyes on the land beyond the camp. Who cared if her mentor was really uptight and liked being a rule fanatic. Who cared? Especially when you had this splendor before you. It was like her thoughts were wiped away. The long garlands of grass and reed swaying softly in the breeze, the soft pink, blue and yellow hues of the sky, dotted here and there by clouds. The entire scene looked wonderful, beautiful, incompatible. It was more than she had imagined, and now that she was old enough, it was her territory too. This was her land, in all its beauty, who could ever hate a place as beautiful as this? She couldn't even find words to show her thoughts. All that was emitted was a small and soft "Whoa."
Blackice walked beside his apprentice. "Woah indeed, now lets get to work." He mewed. The tom walked off, showing Peachpaw the other parts of the territory. "So, you already know there are five clans, and each clan kinda works the same way we do." He thought for a moment, then continued to walk with Peachpaw. "Ah yes, Peachpaw, there are many different types of prey for each clan. And each clan in suited to catch their own food. If your at the border, and you see a cat come on our land to catch our prey, call them out." Blackice mewed. "But, if they are on their side and have a rabbit, sniff around and make sure they didn't come over. Once you have a scent you can see if they are guilty or not."
Old June 9th, 2017, 11:03 PM

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Brown/paw, Jumped into the med den. ``Do you need any help?``
Little did brown/paw know that he would spend most of his apprentice age in this den, when the curiosity about the thunder path got the best of him.
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Mumblenose hurt at Forestpaw's sadness. He didn't want her to be sad, he never wanted her to feel sadness. After her rather dark words were finished being spoke, he looked away from her, then inhaled deeply and held his breath for a long moment before quietly and quickly exhaling. He was wondering how he would improve the mood. Finally, he settled for flashing Forestpaw a reassuring, kind, and loving smile, though rather weak.

``I want you to think of your best qualities, the traits that make you, well, you. Tell me all the traits you are most proud of.`` Mumblenose's tone was laced with a fatherly gentleness, and his dull yellow-green eyes also displayed his soft approach. He intended to slowly distract Forestpaw from the haunting memories of her past, but he needed to do so in a rather nonchalant way. He didn't want his granddaughter to believe he was sick of her drama - which he was not - or some other awful suspicion.

He looked at Forestpaw with so much admiration. It was impossible to explain just how much he loved his kin. He loved his family so much, his heart hurt, as if it were about to explode due to the expanding amount of love. He'd surely do anything for the she-cat beside him, even if it risked his own life. But risking his own life for her was much too easy. Would he risk another cat's life for Forestpaw's well-being? Probably. Mumblenose had felt this strength of love once before, only in a different form, a form that was not one of a granddaughter-grandfather love. No, not with his offspring. He never felt such love for his sons, unfortunately, almost like he knew how monstrous they'd grow to be. Yes, with the loner he once looked at as his significant other. He would've risked his life for his former mate, he would've even killed for Bliss. And he let Bliss go, just as he let Forestpaw go. But if Bliss ever returned, would he refuse to let her go again? Would he ever let Forestpaw leave again?
As he looked at her, Forestpaw felt slightly uncomfortable. It wasn't that he was creeping her out, but it was the look he was giving her. She didn't know what it was, she couldn't read it. She hadn't seen a gaze like that before. She wasn't afraid of it, no. She wasn't scared or nervous or thought that something was wrong. It was a calming gaze, that she met in a similar manner. Though, it was hard to match an expression if you didn't know what it was. She knew it was good. His gaze was soft, like how Singe normally looked at her, last time she had needed ti confide in him. Love? Was....was that it? Love....it was something she hadn't seen in a cats eyes in quite some time. There was a friends love, one that she had received from Amya last time she saw her. There was a sisters love, like she saw from Brindlepaw. Their was a prideful love, like Singe gave her when she did good. But this.... This was that kind of love that made you feel wanted, accepted, and almost needed.

Forestpaw was lost in his eyes, the question almost completely forgotten. She continued staring at him, her pale green eyes softening as well, but the question did come back to mind. "Umm, I dint really know." She mumbled quietly. She had never really thought about the question. "Um, I guess I'm strong? Broken always congratulated me and told me I had guts, that I was strong." She suggested, not knowing what to say. She had no idea what good others saw in her, or what good she saw in herself. "But that was what I did. I don't consider that good..."

She dropped her gaze to her oaws after seeing the pushing sense, the smear of trying to get herself to see she was worthy. She didn't know... "What good do I have?" She asked him, looking back up, pastel green hues filled with eagerness to know. There had to be somethings she didn't see right? Maybe Mumblenose, seeing from a different point of view, would see more of it. Maybe he saw something in her that she couldn't see for herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaaaaTeaLover View Post
(I have a question, is this rp set is the forest or lake territory?)
[hey there!! This rp is actually set in neither of the cannon locations. In the history we have for the site, the clans moved territories again to beside the sun drown place/ocean. We have a member drawn map here, and then here is the map key:

Key:

1. Sea Stones (Gathering Area)

2. The Twolegplace

3. The Starcave

4. The Dusk Syndicate Territory

5. The Ocean

6. RiverClan Camp

7. ThunderClan Camp

8. ShadowClan Camp

9. WindClan Camp

10. SkyClan Camp
This was copied from the FAQ section > Roleplaying > Which territory is this set in
Hope this helped you!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Blackice walked beside his apprentice. "Woah indeed, now lets get to work." He mewed. The tom walked off, showing Peachpaw the other parts of the territory. "So, you already know there are five clans, and each clan kinda works the same way we do." He thought for a moment, then continued to walk with Peachpaw. "Ah yes, Peachpaw, there are many different types of prey for each clan. And each clan in suited to catch their own food. If your at the border, and you see a cat come on our land to catch our prey, call them out." Blackice mewed. "But, if they are on their side and have a rabbit, sniff around and make sure they didn't come over. Once you have a scent you can see if they are guilty or not."
Peachpaw, shorter than her mentor, with shorter legs, was having to take more strides to keep up with him, though they walked together. They weren't in step with each other, but Oeachpaw wasn't going to make him slow down for her. She wanted to see it all, and if they slowed she might not get to see it. She listened carefully to Blackice as he spoke to her. She listened intently, her pale orange and fiery tufted ears were perked forwards to listen. "Yes Blackice." She responded respectfully, remembering he was big in the rules, so she felt it necessary to address him properly. Her curiousity got the better of her, slowly creeping out of control. "What about Thunderclan? Blazingstar told us that they were crossing our borders a lot, and they even had some battles! What if I see one of them? What if they try to attack? Wait, where is Thunderclan? I want to see them!" She launched her flurry of questions upon him, not even remembering to slow it down a bit and take it slow. She didn't pause for a moment to think he might have a hard time remembering everything she asked, or she had spoken too fast that he might have understood her. She wasn't paying attention to that. She just wanted to know all she could.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old June 11th, 2017, 01:32 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
ShinePaw sniffed and nodded. "F-fancy...just one...last...hunt?" there was a shaky smile on her silver face but it was still as kind as it ever was.
Phantompaw nodded stiffly, searching Shinepaw's face for any sign of what she felt, but there was nothing to be found, and disappointment clouded her icy gaze briefly. She wished that Shinepaw would just let her emotions show so that Phantompaw would know how her friend felt, but that was no use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"I'm not lying!!", Rushpaw snapped, more tears falling down his muzzle. Yeah, I don't want to talk about it, but.... Whatever.... he picked his rabbit back up and ran out of the clearing, leaving Midgepaw behind.
Midgepaw backed away, their lip curling up to reveal long pointed fangs. Despite being nearly half of Rushpaw's age and size, Midgepaw could look rather threatening when they weren't trying to. Perhaps it was because of their heritage, which mainly consisted if fierce and fiendish cats who would kill for so much as a mouse tail if they felt like it. Midgepaw blinked and shook themselves, but was unsuccessful and just stood there a moment, fur bristling and body trembling. After a few moments, they raced after Rushpaw, although not at full speed. Tears slipped down Midgepaw's face, and they wondered how they had messed up so badly. “W-wait! I-I didn't mean it l-like t-t-that . . . .” the gray and white apprentice called quietly, slowing to halt to catch their breath.
Old June 11th, 2017, 03:05 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw nodded stiffly, searching Shinepaw's face for any sign of what she felt, but there was nothing to be found, and disappointment clouded her icy gaze briefly. She wished that Shinepaw would just let her emotions show so that Phantompaw would know how her friend felt, but that was no use.

Midgepaw backed away, their lip curling up to reveal long pointed fangs. Despite being nearly half of Rushpaw's age and size, Midgepaw could look rather threatening when they weren't trying to. Perhaps it was because of their heritage, which mainly consisted if fierce and fiendish cats who would kill for so much as a mouse tail if they felt like it. Midgepaw blinked and shook themselves, but was unsuccessful and just stood there a moment, fur bristling and body trembling. After a few moments, they raced after Rushpaw, although not at full speed. Tears slipped down Midgepaw's face, and they wondered how they had messed up so badly. “W-wait! I-I didn't mean it l-like t-t-that . . . .” the gray and white apprentice called quietly, slowing to halt to catch their breath.
ShinePaw raced off, not wanting to wait around any longer. No more holding back...just run...run...run free