ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Yesterday 10:56 PM

Old February 14th, 2024, 12:31 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud hadn’t heard them when they arrived, but she caught the scent of blood–and three unique scents of a group of cats that she wasn’t personally familiar with. She swiveled her head to peer at them, eyes growing wide at the sight of the scratches that were drawn across one of their faces.

Cloudnose! What–” She sprang upwards, interrupting herself to dart to the herb storage. Snagging up a head of cobwebs and a clump of cobwebs with her claws, she also snatched up a clump of moss which she dipped into the stream that ran through her den. Once she was prepared, she darted back to where the injured warrior had sat themselves down.

“Hello, Cloudnose, I’m here.” The older molly brushed her tail along Cloudnose’s side to alert them to her closer presence. “I’ll be cleaning those scratches with some wet moss, which might sting.. And I’ll also be preparing a poultice to put over the injuries on your face, okay? Could you–any of you, really–tell me what happened here?”

With that question up in the air, she lifted the wet moss to Cloudnose’s face. First, she tapped the moss against their nose, an early warning to the fact that she would being cleaning up their injuries soon, and then they began to gently dab the wet moss along their injuries.

[ @Ravenswings - Cloudnose, @Naila - Cougarpaw, @Desert Rain Frog - Silverstorm. For the sake if not overwhelming eris when they return from their break, you will just have drizzle tending to Cloud! I hope that is alright. ]

Cloudnose flinched at the sudden sound of a voice and the feel of a tail, tho calmed as they realized it was only Drizzlecloud. I will- GAH! They snarled, before calming down, realizing it was just moss. Trembling, he continued. I’ll tell you what happened. Tucking their paws under them, Cloudnose began to tell them. It’s a long story but from the top. I was about to show Cougarpaw the Shadowclan border when Shadowclan scent became stronger. I told her to stay back and I crept the border, that’s when I felt paws hit me in the side and Shadowclan scent was the only scent I could smell. I tried to fight but Flickerlight was strong. He clawed at my face once and my right eye was blinded. He flicked his tail towards his right eye — or atleast he hoped it was — before continuing. I told Cougarpaw to run as she is a fresh apprentice, but she crept up. The Shadowclan cat scented her and said, ‘ May aswell put you out of your misery. ‘ That’s when I felt his claws slash my left eye, and my vision went blank. I would be dead if Fallentree — He’s a Shadowclan cat too — tossed him off me. He told him to go and that he would tell Dawnstar if he did this again. Flickerlight ran off in fear of getting told on. Fallentree was going to help me, but Silverstorm led me to camp, and that’s how I’m here. They finished with a yawn, pain searing through him.
// Cougarpaw / @Naila // Silverstorm / @Desert Rain Frog // Drizzlecloud / @/Omari (QOUTE) //
Old February 14th, 2024, 02:49 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The bitter scent of blood stung Drizzlecloud’s nose upon the entrance of the injured apprentice. If it weren’t for the fact that she was so used to this by now, she would have curled her lips into a quiet snarl of distaste at the smell. Nevertheless, Drizzlecloud stood, turning to peer out at the opening of her den to see Streampaw limping her way inside.

“Oh my!” She blurted, eyes going wide at the sight of her. What could have possibly happened here–ah, she could ask in a moment. “Please, Streampaw, sit wherever you find an empty nest, okay?”

Drizzlecloud scooped up a lump of moss, soaking it in the stream within their den. “Springpaw, could you grab a few marigold heads, please? And some cobwebs, too, if you can find any.”

[ @Streamtail @eris ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:14 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The bitter scent of blood stung Drizzlecloud’s nose upon the entrance of the injured apprentice. If it weren’t for the fact that she was so used to this by now, she would have curled her lips into a quiet snarl of distaste at the smell. Nevertheless, Drizzlecloud stood, turning to peer out at the opening of her den to see Streampaw limping her way inside.

“Oh my!” She blurted, eyes going wide at the sight of her. What could have possibly happened here–ah, she could ask in a moment. “Please, Streampaw, sit wherever you find an empty nest, okay?”

Drizzlecloud scooped up a lump of moss, soaking it in the stream within their den. “Springpaw, could you grab a few marigold heads, please? And some cobwebs, too, if you can find any.”

[ @Streamtail @eris ]
Streampaw

Streampaw nods weakly, limping over to the nearest nest and plopping down in it gratefully. Her sides heave as she catches her breath, eyes dull with pain. The apprentice looks back on the attack, the memories vague and overwhelmed with adrenaline. Aggression, pain, panic... a name, Claw. That's pretty much all she remembers, the experience brought back memories of her kit-hood, she was attacked then too. Seemingly though, she's more heavily wounded this time around. Something the cat, Claw, said unsettles her. 'I'll go for your precious clan next!' No, not that he said he likes the taste of cat, not that he tried to take a bite out of her, all that isn't really her concern. It doesn't matter what almost happened to her, it matters what he's planning to do to others. Streampaw rests her chin on her paws, gritting her teeth as the ache in her leg pulses with an intensifying pain, like a thousand needles stabbing her nervous system over and over again.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 14th, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:28 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮ 24 Moons✮Gay]
Shadowtail limps in, bleeding from the attacks he had encounter from the battle. His shoulder has a large gash, his ear torned and a scratch on his nuzzled. "Erm Drizzledcloud?" He asked a bit nervously, as he had never gone to the med. cat before.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They/She♰
⋆。°✩Genderfluid✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 17th, 2024, 04:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

@eris
LillySong rushed in an softly placed down tawnyPaw "It's okay my sweet baby your in the med den," she licked her son
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 18th, 2024, 11:35 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Hey Uhm. Springpaw, DrizzleCloud? We Need Something For Shock! Fast, Redhawk Sent Me! SilverPaw Rushed Into The Den And Spoke The Next Words With A Tremble. Fawnpaw Was Found Dead B A Tree, By M-Mushroompaw. There Frea- Eaking Out! He Didnt Even Sit Down, He Just Backed Up And Waited, Shooting Worried Glances To Mushroompaw. @eris @Omari
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; February 18th, 2024 at 11:35 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 02:08 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

It didn’t take long for her mentor to take notice of the current situation, and Springpaw found herself growing immensely puzzled, yet intrigued by her mentor’s choice of wording. The calico herself didn’t know exactly how ears worked, yet her mentor seemed to be efficiently better at this then the young molly was herself. With curiosity practically growing at the seams, the calico found herself following over and watching carefully as Willowstripe laid down on a moss-bed for her ears to get looked at. Inspecting the internal structure of the ear sounded like a strange task to the calico molly, but Drizzlecloud was doing it, so she suspected it was an important thing to do. “How… do you… handle ears… Drizzlecloud? I see… that you… seem to know… what you… are doing… with this… unlike I do.” Springpaw questioned, focusing her attention back up towards the ticked tabby as she placed herself onto the coarse soil below. It was better to be curious than not, right? Curiosity led to her gaining more knowledge and understanding about certain tasks unlike ignorance which leads to less understanding of certain things.

@Samantha @Omari [ deep apologies for not getting to this sooner, and maybe this could cross off “infected ears” as drizzle could explain how it works to spring maybe ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 18th, 2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 04:01 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

It didn’t take long for her mentor to take notice of the current situation, and Springpaw found herself growing immensely puzzled, yet intrigued by her mentor’s choice of wording. The calico herself didn’t know exactly how ears worked, yet her mentor seemed to be efficiently better at this then the young molly was herself. With curiosity practically growing at the seams, the calico found herself following over and watching carefully as Willowstripe laid down on a moss-bed for her ears to get looked at. Inspecting the internal structure of the ear sounded like a strange task to the calico molly, but Drizzlecloud was doing it, so she suspected it was an important thing to do. “How… do you… handle ears… Drizzlecloud? I see… that you… seem to know… what you… are doing… with this… unlike I do.” Springpaw questioned, focusing her attention back up towards the ticked tabby as she placed herself onto the coarse soil below. It was better to be curious than not, right? Curiosity led to her gaining more knowledge and understanding about certain tasks unlike ignorance which leads to less understanding of certain things.

@Samantha @Omari [ deep apologies for not getting to this sooner, and maybe this could cross off “infected ears” as drizzle could explain how it works to spring maybe ]
"Do you see anything wrong?" Willowstripes asked. "My apprentice is waiting, I promised to take him hunting."

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 18th, 2024, 07:38 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Mushroompaw(51/100)

Mushroompaw ran and ran, the memory of Fawnpaw's dead body flashed in his mind, tears forming in his eyes. Oh, why? Why did he have to find the body? Why? The young tom 'crashed' into a tree and woke up in a moss nest, his body trembling. Once he had woken up, Mushroompaw jumped up and unsheathed his claws, panic in his eyes. 'Where am I? What happened to Fawnpaw?' But right as he thought those words, he rememberd Fawnpaw and what happened. Letting out a sob, he collapsed into the nest and buried his face into his paws. 'Oh Starclan, why?'

Mushroompaw cried and cried, not being able to handle all these emotions and the stress of seeing a murdered clanmate. He lifted his head up and looked around before reaching a paw out and stomping it on the ground to hopefully let one of the med cats know he was awake.
@Omari @eris [Mentioned omari cuz why not]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; February 18th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 07:47 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw

To be fair, Springpaw had hoped that no one would notice the current state that she was in. She felt undeniably indisposed and it seemed that Mudhound was able to see through the mask that she had been sincerely hoping would keep her shielded from the keening eyes of others. Her mask faltered as soon as Mudhound began to drive deeper and deeper and soon shoving past her barrier, going into her deepest crevices. It made her feel a painful stab of guilt that coursed itself recklessly through her veins and only grew stronger each passing moment in time. How could she pull herself away from this situation this time? How could she escape the grappling fear of letting Mudhound know about her interior insecurities about the situations grappling ThunderClan like a vice? The fever seemed to be continuously growing, making her stomach constantly twist and tug to the point where Springpaw couldn’t bear the burdens any longer. That couldn’t bear about holding back her worries about diplomacy and politics that kept sparking up a storm every meeting that came and went.

Her barbed tongue slowly stuck out and anxiously swiped itself among her dry lips to ease the pressure of her swarming stomach. The pressure was overbearing, and was itching to make its way out of her throat and escape her anticipating maw. “I… You’re right… Mudhound,” the young medic admitted quietly, her wobbling voice almost a mere whisper as she gingerly rubbed her small, rounded porcelain-colored paws along the frozen leg to recirculate warmth into the limb. “I’m… not alright… just been… bearing a chill… and feelings… about everything… that had… been going on…” Springpaw felt her eyes instinctively jerk towards her mentor as she watched her come into view, jaws almost snapping shut to keep her from expelling anything that she’d regret. A boiling surge of bubbled anger attacked her stomach. What was there to keep? Nothing, obviously. Just her mere frustrations and concerns for the well-being of ThunderClan. Her light grip tightened, but quickly refrained as she didn’t want to intend any unnecessary harm to the tripod than what was already there. Springpaw wasn’t like that. She wasn’t like Foxstep and drove cats into reckless dangers and almost caused the negligible death of them. Like her own cousins for example. He almost killed them and be the murder of them.

Disgust and ire boiled deep within her chest, tugging and twisting until it couldn’t anymore. She wanted to scream and cry out to the stars above for why they caused this much anguish for everyone; for why they have been causing everything to happen as of late. If they cared so much, wouldn’t they come to their dreams and assure them that it was going to be okay? Because they surely didn’t seem to like doing that. They liked hiding in the shadows of the stars above and allowing the living mortals to find out what happens next in their little games of chance. It’s exactly what those imperfections always do and it always pisses her off. Her thoughts among the matter were quick to subside though, curiosity faintly raising as Springpaw listened to the story that the feline in front of her was telling both of the medics. And, it was almost bound to be worrisome, because right off the start, Springpaw didn’t feel right about it.

It obviously explained the reek of blood that wore off the feline. More reckless murder was caused and slaughter. A border skirmish, to make it more clear to her shaken mind. She didn’t want to further question or escalate the matter, only finally getting the answer that she desired and initially explained the acrid stench itself. She didn’t want to make herself more toned in on the story, only feeling her stomach churning more and more restlessly. It was hurting like hell now, and this fever felt like her body was restlessly boiling. Was it the fever, or was it her complex feelings towards the situation itself? Words were clogging her throat, and they felt more and more difficult to suppress as her brain searched to find the words to describe how she was feeling right now towards the tripod. “At least… you weren’t injured… or any… of you… or else… they would’ve… been in here… too.” A weak answer, she knew. The pastel calico tried to form a smile, which came out tired and forced, but she didn't say anything otherwise. It was better to try to mask her emotions again then try to explain how she was truly feeling. No one needed to know about her insecurities about her clan’s safety, or about how she was internally suffering from the wicked whispering in her brain taunting her.

Springpaw felt her muscles stiffen at the mere mention of RiverClan camp. Of all things, why bring the bodies back? Sure, the question itself felt irrationally obscured to ask about, even if it’s targeted towards herself, but why bring them back? Isn’t that just going to cause more unnecessary bloodshed to be done from bringing back the bodies of dead warriors that they killed? Questions fumed and answers were desired, but she held herself back from abruptly asking. There had to be a reason to bring the bodies back, of course. Maybe it was to demand for why they crossed the border, or even began fighting with them in the first place. It was horrid, and it only seemed the fuel gave more spark to the flame. She almost felt tempted to say something at least to the tripod about the whole scenario, but she felt herself holding back. Their offer about bringing her another owl feather was hanging high in her head. It was something that she wouldn’t mind. Her moss-bed was already covered with different essentials of old flowers and feathers that she had collected throughout her days of going out in the territory. Another item to add to her collection would make it feel more comfortable.

“… I would… like another… owl feather… a lot… actually.” Her lips finally began to curve into a small, uptight smile. It wasn’t large, or out to the seams, but it lifted her poor spirits. The old owl feather that Mudhound gave to her could always use a companion to accompany it, so she wouldn’t mind having more than one to add to her little collection of nature’s artifacts.

@Rani @Omari [ deep apologies for not getting to this sooner! ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 19th, 2024 at 02:51 AM.