Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Webbed Paths and Feathered...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:30 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 05:23 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 05:16 PM
Making Friends, Maybe?
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:12 PM

Old February 27th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Amberpaw was walking around camp, waiting for pretty much anything to happen.

@spade
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?

Last edited by Sklee; February 28th, 2022 at 03:44 AM.
Old February 27th, 2022, 08:46 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Willowfeather slowly stepped into the camp, knowing she would probably be in trouble. But she didn’t care. She was a curious cat, she just left to explore. She had known the way back all along, and had always planned to come back. So once she had her whole body in RiverClan camp, she was still smiling. @spade
Old March 1st, 2022, 10:11 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight was drenched, looking like some kind of drowned rat as he walked along the path to his RiverClan home, eerily quiet the whole way. At his paws were Spikekit, equally drenched and quiet, and Goosekit, who was just as drenched but much louder.

"I swam great, thank you very much!" He argued, puffing his chest despite his little body shivering from the cold. "You saw!"

Reedlight decided not to argue with the kit, fearing that of he did, he'd lose all the braincells he had left. Instead, he continued heading to camp and, once close enough, called out to his leader, collapsing from exhaustion. "Kestrelstar?! It's me, Reedlight!"

@spade

Bump me only after two days.

Old March 2nd, 2022, 02:57 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

@spade

Lilyfang

Lilyfang bounded into clan territory. Ah! So goof to be back! "Kestrelstar!" She called out. "Anycat there?"

Grumbletail

He waded through shallow waters until riverclan scent touched his nose at last. "Stupid blindness" He muttered. He heard somecat approching. "Show yourself!" He hissed. "I may be old and blind but i can still fight!" He growled

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 3rd, 2022, 10:23 PM
offline forever & always

My Mood: Sad

Flypaw walked into the camp, scared. She had been gone for so long... how would KestrelStar react? She was tempted to tell him, 'Haha, sorry, I feel asleep.', but that would've only been a dumb exuse. A cat couldn't possibly sleep for as long as she had been away, right? She padded over to the leader's den, and called out, "Kestrelstar, I uh, I'm back..." @spade
Old March 8th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@spade Vinepaw walked into the RC camp. It had been so long. Many moons had passed, but she was back. She waited at the entrance of the Leaders den. "Kestrelstar?", she meowed, with a hit of flick in her tone but not enough to be noticed by another cat.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old March 12th, 2022, 03:04 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfall View Post

@spade
---
A fresh wave of guilt sliced through Bumblestep as Kestrelstar approached. The leader still seemed to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders. Seasons of sadness and anger mixed with the harsh duties of a leader had taken their toll on him, a seemingly permanent aura of sad seemed to follow Kestrelstar around. Although, since Bumblestep's absence a bit of light seemed to shine in the tom's eyes again. It wasn't enough to distinguish the overwhelming protectiveness Bumble felt towards him... but enough to remind Bumblestep that Kestrelstar was strong. He could get through anything, especially if those closest to him stuck around. He supported Riverclan, and Riverclan supported him right back.
Had Stormtalon been the one to reignite that light in Kestrelstar's eyes? Bumblestep shooed the thought from his head.

Kestrelstar's question was expected, but it didn't stop the black and white tom from grimacing. His golden eyes shot down to his paws, unable to look into the yellow ones staring back. "I um..." He swallowed. "I'm not proud to admit it but I got... scared. Riverclan was heading down such a dark path with Thunderclan. Honorable cats were being slaughtered simply for their birth clans. Good cats were being forced to do such horrible things."

His paws shuffled at the memories of Stormtalon's bloodied paws and vacant eyes. His stomach churned at the memory of his own heart breaking in his chest. "It was too much. So I ran. I just meant to stop at Cattail pond but I just kept running. By the time I stopped I was so far from home, and by the time I realized what a bee brain I was being I was too ashamed to come home. I couldn't handle what was going on. I was watching my loved ones become murd-" He stopped himself with a hiccup, suddenly realizing he was out of breath. His cheeks felt wet.

He had moons to think this over, practiced what he was going to say to his icy reflection and yet... here he was crying like a kit. Tumbletail would have my head for this.

He took a moment to compose himself, the only sound was his slow breaths and shuffling paws. "I shouldn't have ran. I can't express to you, or our clanmates how sorry I am. In my time away I realized how much I needed Riverclan." He finally looked into Kestrelstar's eyes. "Now I'm realizing maybe you all needed me to. At least to provide a Bumblestep approved trout." He laughed shakily, knowing Kestrelstar probably didn't find the joke funny.

"If you'll allow me, I want to spend the rest of my life making up for my absence. Regardless of morals I can't be away from my clanmates like that again."
The pure shock that Kestrelstar felt shoot through his body as Bumblestep neither yelled at nor berated him was evident briefly in his yellow eyes. Being as close as the tom had been to Stormtalon - or at least, he'd seen them talking here and there, and he knew Storm to be selective of the company he kept - the leader was certain he would've gotten a talking to. Memories of the way Stormtalon's emerald gaze bore into him, seeing past it all as his claws dug into his shoulder upon Kestrelstar's return...

Too raw still, to remember fully, and with that the memory was pushed away and rehidden underneath a pile of cobwebs and reeds. Tucked back into the corners of the gray tabby's mind.

"I understand." And stars, did he. Running away, discarding all of the problems he had not been ready to face. Kestrelstar had ran too, shortly after the battle with ThunderClan. A moment in his leadership that he was not proud of (there were so many) but one that he was working to, at the very least, forgive himself for. "I know words alone won't prove it, and I have given you no reason to believe me, but I... I'm not that cat anymore. I don't wish to be that cat anymore." Rocks felt like they were scratching his throat with each word, but Kestrelstar fought to keep the light in his yellow gaze.

There was still a small part of him that wanted to scream, 'ThunderClan! It's ThunderClan's fault!', but that was getting old. The grudge he held against their neighbors would likely never die out, but by continuing to perpetuate his truth, he was ignoring the other truths of the Clan - that RiverClan was to blame, as well. Bumblestep's joke about the trout garnered an amused snort from the gray tabby tom and he cast his gaze to the side as his whiskers twitched. "RiverClan... there are still tensions that are high among some of our Clanmates, and some still do not view me as..." Trustworthy? Capable to lead? Good? "...a leader." Simple enough. "But we've grown stronger. At least, that's what I see. A Clan that has come together. If you're... willing to become apart of that, I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to return."

Of course, the choice was truly up to Bumblestep. Kestrelstar knew he couldn't force the warrior to come back, and at some point he would have to explain why Stormtalon wasn't there to greet his friend. As his gaze rested on Bumblestep's face during his talk, it had softened a bit. Stars, the road ahead of him was still a long one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithFire View Post
Hazepaw scuffs his paws in the dirt and looks at Kestrelstar, stilling his movements. I will not leave RiverClan again because it is where I was born and raised and Firekit is my only true family and I am loyal only to RiverClan and you. Hazepaw says truthfully.
I would not leave the clan because it is the only place I have known and I would rather be here than anywhere else. Whispershine says, her eyes staring up into Kestrelstar's eyes.
Plus, this is the only place that Ravenclaw and Coralsplash haunt. And I am pregnant with Coralspalsh's kits and I want to have them here, no where else where thay could get hurt. Whispershine thinks to herself, not showing any sign of thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post

She looked into his eyes. Saw his shock, trepidation, and a myriad of other things go through him. Yet for all her insightfulness towards other's emotional state, she could not get a good reading on what he was actually thinking about as he stood there, nearly frozen at the reveal of her true feelings.

Though there was one thing she saw flash through his eyes. Right after the mention of Frozen, no less. Pain. She did not know the full story of what happened between the two but... breakups could never be good. Even ones that still end on good terms, there is almost always some regret or negative feelings to be had. Her ears flatten a bit, maybe she should not have brought that up at all.

She stared down at him. Her friend. Love and affection swelling in her heart as she eagerly awaited to hear what he had to say in response. She had waited so long for this. Worked up so much courage. Constantly falling in and out of love with him. It was at the point she felt she would go crazy if she kept it up without saying anything. And then.... well.... didn't get much of an answer. Like she was brushed off. She flushed with shame as he suggested heading back to camp. She really had no idea what to say. Trying to hide her massive disappointment and near-heartbreak. "Y-yes. Why don't we.... do that."
[ done! i'll re-add juni if i haven't already ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberpaw was walking around camp, waiting for pretty much anything to happen.

@spade
Camp life had been pretty quiet as of late, and Kestrelstar found himself yawning as the day dragged on. Nothing too interesting had occurred - until now. Eyes landing on a familiar pelt - an apprentice who should've well been a warrior by now - Kestrelstar rose to his paws and trotted over to Amberpaw. "Amberpaw. Where have you been?" he questioned, giving a flick of his tail behind him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Willowfeather slowly stepped into the camp, knowing she would probably be in trouble. But she didn’t care. She was a curious cat, she just left to explore. She had known the way back all along, and had always planned to come back. So once she had her whole body in RiverClan camp, she was still smiling. @spade
Kestrelstar, making his rounds throughout the camp, stopped in his tracks as a familiar scent hit his nose. It was one he hadn't scented in quite some time. Turning to see the source, the leader blinked. Willowfeather had been gone quite some time, and her smile irritated Kestrelstar. "Willowfeather," he called, padding over to meet the she-cat. "I haven't the slightest clue why you are smiling after abandoning your Clan for quite some time, but please, enlighten me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
Reedlight was drenched, looking like some kind of drowned rat as he walked along the path to his RiverClan home, eerily quiet the whole way. At his paws were Spikekit, equally drenched and quiet, and Goosekit, who was just as drenched but much louder.

"I swam great, thank you very much!" He argued, puffing his chest despite his little body shivering from the cold. "You saw!"

Reedlight decided not to argue with the kit, fearing that of he did, he'd lose all the braincells he had left. Instead, he continued heading to camp and, once close enough, called out to his leader, collapsing from exhaustion. "Kestrelstar?! It's me, Reedlight!"

@spade
Kestrelstar had just been on his way out of camp - there had been a certain silver feline he had not seen in quite some time and it had him worried - when he nearly bumped noses with Reedlight and... company. Confusion swept across his gaze as he glanced from Soaking Kit Number One, to Soaking Kit Number Two, then finally up to a Soaking Reedlight. "...I assume you have an explanation for this?" he questioned, whiskers twitching in amusement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancat View Post
@spade

Lilyfang

Lilyfang bounded into clan territory. Ah! So goof to be back! "Kestrelstar!" She called out. "Anycat there?"

Grumbletail

He waded through shallow waters until riverclan scent touched his nose at last. "Stupid blindness" He muttered. He heard somecat approching. "Show yourself!" He hissed. "I may be old and blind but i can still fight!" He growled
[ i will be treating these as the same rejoining to save time ]

Padding through the swampy marshland of RiverClan territory, Kestrelstar remained on high alert. His senses were drawn out to detect any changes in sound or sight around him, whiskers twitching as they brushed past a low hanging frond. A voice reached his ear - two, actually - and the leader rounded a patch of reeds to spot Lilyfang and Grumbletail. "Put your claws away and calm down, Grumbletail. There's no one you need to fight on RiverClan territory," Kestrelstar snorted in amusement, eyes flickering from the elder over to Lilyfang. "Lilyfang." The warrior had been missing as well from what he remembered. "Where have you two been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
Flypaw walked into the camp, scared. She had been gone for so long... how would KestrelStar react? She was tempted to tell him, 'Haha, sorry, I feel asleep.', but that would've only been a dumb exuse. A cat couldn't possibly sleep for as long as she had been away, right? She padded over to the leader's den, and called out, "Kestrelstar, I uh, I'm back..." @spade
Despite him getting ready to do his rounds in the territory, it seemed as though some of the Clans missing cats made their way back to camp. And some of them for a second or third time. Turning his attention towards the entrance of his den, Kestrelstar couldn't stifle the sigh that rose up within him. "Flypaw. You better have a good reason for going missing again and being gone for so long." Had the apprentice even been back in camp since the last time he had accepted her back? He couldn't recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippleshade View Post
@spade Vinepaw walked into the RC camp. It had been so long. Many moons had passed, but she was back. She waited at the entrance of the Leaders den. "Kestrelstar?", she meowed, with a hit of flick in her tone but not enough to be noticed by another cat.
Hearing a familiar voice near the entrance of camp, Kestrelstar turned his head. The call of his name and the tone in which it was spoken was enough to indicate who the cat might be. A familiar flash of irritation shot through him as he padded over to intercept Vinepaw. "Vinepaw. To what does RiverClan owe the pleasure?" Unlike the demoted warrior before him, Kestrelstar made no move to hide the distaste from his tone as he watched her through narrowed eyes. "You've been gone for quite some time, I was certain you had left RiverClan life behind."
Old March 12th, 2022, 03:23 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Spikekit, still drenched and quiet, remained hidden behind Reedlight, who gave an exasperated sigh and nodded with a grunt. "Yeah. SOMEONE decided it was a good idea to try to go swimming... Alone..." he growled, giving a pointed glare to Goosekit, who immediately shoved past him to speak up to Kestrelstar, eyes wide with wonder.

"I was off swimming, and doing a really good job, if I do say so myself! And I would've gotten my paws off the dirt if Spikekit didn't follow me and tried to stop me," the mottled gray tom said, sending a small glare to Spikekit, who promptly ignored him. "And then Reedlight appeared, going on and on about not leaving camp, and out of boredom, I turned away and fell deep into the water. Reed boy and Spikey followed me in, and we got swept up like swoosh! And then, we traveled a long way, going swish and swoop all the while! Eventually we came to a stop, but it was really far, so Reedy had to take care of us, and I was super brave the whole time! You should've seen it! And then we came back, and I told you the awesome story of my heroism. Your welcome!"

@spade

Bump me only after two days.

Old March 12th, 2022, 04:14 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Willowfeather kept smiling. “I went out,” she meowed. “To explore. It’s vErY beautiful out there you know, so many kind cats,” she purred, and beamed at Kestrelstar. @spade
Old March 12th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@spade "I had to do what I had to do. Cats have personal needs, and I needed some down time. My time has come to rejoin the clan. by the way, I have no intention of sleeping well, as I have not in quite some time."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it