Today 07:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2020, 08:14 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @Dipper ]

That was... much better. He felt the medicine cat's warm body curl around his trembling little form, and although it wasn't as comfortable as when his Momma did it, he wouldn't complain. Palepaw simply tried to snuggle into Shiverpetal's fur more, his own jaws stretching into a yawn. The sluggish return of warmth into his body as the medicine cat took a nap around him was... nice. Palepaw found his eyes had begun to grow droopy as exhaustion weighed them down. Sleep was good. Yeah, he'd sleep. Maybe then the warmth wouldn't be so scared of him! He allowed his eyes to close, and it didn't take very long for him to become a sleeping bundle of damp fur.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 10th, 2020, 08:30 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykit perked her ears as she broke away from her thoughts, she looked over at palepaw and shiverpelt how cute... cherrykit thought with a small smile maybe shiverpelt isn't that bad...i might have missed judged him. she frowned a bit as she was disappointed in herself for judging shiverpelt for a few rumors. cherrykit snuggled coser into the nest she was lying in, staring at the wall blankly. @Dipper @vermin @Daylily Orchid

Last edited by kittygirl; February 10th, 2020 at 08:51 PM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:05 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak padded after Cherrykit, stopping short at the entrance of the medicine cat's den on paws that threatened to collapse. A walk to the border, then to ShadowClan, and back home was thoroughly exhausting, and by some stroke of luck, Cherrykit had survived the traveling. Clearing his throat, he asked, "So, uh, how are you feeling?" The sight of a miserable kit in the nest resigned to her fate reminded him of the sickness outbreak, but at least she hadn't been rounded up and corralled to the Seastones to wallow with the other sick ones. He shuddered at the memory. "Do you... should I--" he tripped over his thoughts, a frown tugging at his muzzle. "Are you going to need more catmint?"

@amber'light

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:11 PM
love bird.

cherrykit didn't bother looking a fawnsqueak, "yeah sure, whatever gets me better so i can get to my own nest." she said with a bit of hate in each word. Cherrykit laid her head down and huffed a sigh that was surprisingly not shake and very sick, she would lay and wait for her catmint to arrive. @Dipper

Last edited by kittygirl; February 10th, 2020 at 10:11 PM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:18 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak's sympathy faded a bit, and he grimaced at her understandable albeit irritating attitude toward what would be a life-saving favor to get her treatment. "Yeah... well, to be honest, the only place rudeness gets you is thrown into the Thunderpath," he replied dryly. Shuffling beyond her, he nosed through the herbs that were stored in Shiverpetal's den but didn't locate anything similar to catmint. Just.. a lot of colorful berries and flowery leaves. In a mumble partially to himself, he said, "I guess it's going to be a bit."

@amber'light

Old February 10th, 2020, 10:23 PM
love bird.

cherrykit sighed with irritation, "lionstar...he didn't care if you would have left me in the middle of the forest...I am nothing but crowfood to my own leader!" she gritted her teeth, "i just want my mom...i just want sugarapple!" cherrykit let out a sad mew @Dipper @vermin

Last edited by kittygirl; February 10th, 2020 at 10:29 PM.
Old February 10th, 2020, 10:29 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak winced at the sound of the kit's outburst. "Um, if it helps, you shouldn't take it personally. He probably thinks most kits are crowfood." It gave him pause as he pondered the truth of it, not that he believed Lionstar had a great opinion on the majority of his clan mates. "So he kind of has this thing where he doesn't like... gross cats, whiny cats, complainers, lazy cats, sick ones, uh.. what else, beauty-challenged cats." The list was finished, but he continued to look beyond Cherrykit, trapped in his own thoughts as he mused, "By default, that encapsulates kits for the most part..." That was when he realized maybe this wasn't the uplifting information that Cherrykit had been looking for, and he gave an embarrassed attempt of a smile that died fast. "I'll... I'll just go get the catmint, yeah.."

@amber'light

Old February 10th, 2020, 10:34 PM
love bird.

cherrykit found herself giving out a small giggle as fawnsqueak went to find more catmint, even though she had been a bit more at ease to this she still wished sugarapple would come visit her she might be busy... cherrykit thought with a small frown, but she just stared out at the entrance with a small sigh. @Dipper @vermin

Last edited by kittygirl; February 10th, 2020 at 10:46 PM.
Old February 11th, 2020, 07:17 PM
love bird.

cherrykit lifted her head with a small yawn as she looked around the den did i fall asleep? she shook her fur out wow that catmint dose wonders... she sniffled her almost clear nose, cherrykit looked around once again to see if she could find fawnsqueak did he forget i was sick or lost? she giggled a bit at the thought of the warrior stumbling around the forest for catmint. Cherrykit got up and went to the herbs along the medic den and sniffed at them. @Dipper

Last edited by kittygirl; February 11th, 2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

@Dipper

Dirtfur never thought he'll be back here again. He doesn't really care about Shiverpetal after a badger attack with Raccoontail. But now coming here again he gets annoyed by the medicine cat's antics. The deputy looked up to the blue sky as he silently prayed for StarClan.
"Hello? Shiverpetal?" he padded in after he took a deep breath. "I'm down with-" the tabby coughed up and sneezed. "Whitecough..."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread