Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Go to first new post Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:34 PM
Feeling Lost
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:20 PM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:20 PM
the little hawk with sharp...
by Luna16
Last post by SnackingShoelaces
Today 02:19 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:06 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Atari Camp

Blood

The ruffled healer quickly rushed out of his den, halting to a stop when he reached a Claw talking hurriedly with Saturn and Nyx. "An attack! And I thought I'd die of old age before something like that happened!"
Who could foresee that another large group of felines would have found their home just here, of all places? And now, conflict was inevitable. Blood knew that, and he wasn't scared to unsheathe his claws. By the end of this, there might be a lot of corpses for him to inspect...

"Mumble, get your pelt here!" He called from his spot toward their den. "It's time to pack things up. I want to carry our duties with our Claws and Trappers, directly on the battlefield." He remembered then that there was a chance Saturn could deny him his choice, but why should they? Anyway, he knew how to pay his respects to a higher-standing cat. Looking sideways, he added: "...If that's alright with you two, obviously." Though he didn't really care whether or not they agreed. But he knew how to play this game, and he would play his cards right.

@finley !! @Luminous @burntToast

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; July 2nd, 2024 at 05:06 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:32 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Nyx
she/her | Claw of the Crown | Atari | 27 moons
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
|{Beefed Up (T3) || inactive}|

Nyx had been sitting upon the ledge outside her den, debating what she wanted to do for classes. One thing was for sure, she wanted to teach all initiates the ways of both a trapper and a claw. She was going over who she would put as educators for this class when she spotted someone running into camp, their yowl catching her attention. It took her less then a second to process the words she heard.

"WHAT!?!?"

Nyx immediately shot to her paws. Abandoning her earlier planning for the initiates lesson, she swiftly made her way down the side of the ledge. I thought we killed all of them!? She thought as she made her way over to the claw- wait was it that other group? She had heard rumours about another group having settled near their territory and had intended to go see if those said rumours were true. Apparently they were, and they had the audacity to think they could attack the great Atari.

"how many!?" she asked excitedly, her claws scraping against the hard ground beneath her paws. Maybe this group would prove to be more of a challenge! Oh how she missed the adrenaline of battle, the scent blood and fear reeking off her opponents, the feeling of flesh tearing beneath her claws. This would be fun! New meat as they say. The moment the healer joined them she attempted to mask her excitement with a serious expression. She failed immediately. Turning to face Blood she smirked, "ofcourse I see no problem in it, as long as her highness over here agrees to it" Nyx said indicating to the crown. "Oh yeah, and Blood. If you kill one of the intruders you can bring 'em back here and do whatever it is you do if you'd like" she joked mainly to the healer. she knew of their weird um experiments they did. Now she just waited for Saturn's response to this, if it was a call for battle Nyx was sure as hell be ready to dart out of camp and KILL- uh protect her territory...yep. no need to kill unless necessary- but she would if she had to!

Tags:
- Saturn ( @Luminous )
- Blood( @Wingnettle )
- Mumble ( @finley !! )
- crow ( @Bean )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:20 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubble[error]. View Post

[ shadowkit | she/her | 2 moons ]
/ 3/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

The jet-black she-kit snapped her head around to see a gray kit with stripes approach and say his name was Aspenkit. ‶Oh, hi. I'm Shadowkit. I'm... in deep thought.″ She says, scratching her ears. ‶What were you doing before talking to me?″

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(42)10/10]|

Deep thought huh, about what.. "Oh me, I was just chilling in the nursery being bored" he replied. Nothing very interesting happened around this camp, nothing happened much at the other one either but atleast that was their home. This wasn't. "what you thinking about?" he asked curiously. Honestly he'd understand if it was about home, their real him not this place, or about the battle. He'd been thinking about it a lot too.

"uh, you know. I heard about some rumour that there's another group of cats that live in these mountains. Of course I know it just a rumour but if it were true I'm sure Fadingstar and Dusklion would deal with them." Aspenkit said proudly, he still didn't doubt that his leader or deputy were the best and strongest out there despite them losing the last battle. That battle hadn't been fair so he understood why they failed to protect the clan. Well the did protect them but not their territory or home sadly.
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; July 2nd, 2024 at 06:21 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:40 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish didn't think, and it was too late when she noticed that she'd called Shellbaby Shellkit. Right. He was Seakit now. "Actually..." She said, pulling herself out of the hug and standing up, shaking the dust from her pelt, "His name was changed to Seakit... but I can't stop calling him Shell. It's hard. After his namesake... Shellwhsiker... she was there. At my kitting. I think. She's dead, but...i saw her. I'm going to request his name changed, swapped with the other Shellkit." Switching topics, the tortoiseshell just sighed in relief. Spottedstream was okay. What else could she want? With a large grin, she nodded at Shellbaby. "Little Hugmonster." She crooned, ruffling the fur on the top of his head ever so gently. "So, let's catch up. I've got an apprentice again. Jayfrost's kiddo, although I don't know whether he thinks of her that way. Mari. Madigoldpaw. She's a sweetheart, a bouncy little lady. I've got high hopes for her." She spoke fondly of Mari, since after the territory tour she'd become more acquainted with her.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:46 AM
Who needs four wheels?

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Caesar

53 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

Atari Claw

Caesar had just awoken from his sleep when Crow rushed into camp and warned of an imminent attack, he'd never heard anything like it and had to check for a moment that he was actually awake. Who exactly would be strong (or stupid) enough to attack the Atari in their own territory? Surely that smaller group weren’t behind it, sure they were pests and Caesar did like any chance he could get to rampage through their lands and…take care of as many cats as he could find. It was an open secret Caesar was a brutal cat, not the most moral but a good fighter, and one who would very rarely show any hints of mercy, even if the enemy were to give up with little to no fight, he would still be vicious and cruel because he believed giving up a fight to be dishonourable. That smaller group called him a butcher and a monster, even Caesar himself couldn’t disagree with them on that.

"The fools, the fools, the fools…" He said, approaching the group of cats who had gathered including the initial whistleblower, the Claw of the Crown and the Healers. "Think they can take on the Atari do they? Let's make them suffer for their stupidity…" He wouldn’t make his move without the Crown's order, but as soon as Saturn gave the go ahead, there would be no mercy…

@Bean @Luminous @burntToast @Wingnettle @finley !!
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:15 AM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @Bean - crow , @Wingnettle - blood , @burntToast - nyx , @Seamrog - ceasar
trigger warnings for this post: none

' what..? do you seriously think they're trying to hurt us though? have they explicitly said that? i mean.. i'm all for defending the atari. but if they're not going to hurt us.. i don't think we need to.. okay. okay. ' why was she defending riverclan? mumble breathed out, looking up at blood. ' caesar, and anyone else who would like to volunteer, please help blood and i carry some simple healing herbs just in case things get.. messy. ' she grimaced, trying to hold the visuals that swarmed her head away. rationality, that was what mattered here. being normal and calm.

mumble padded back into the medicine den, licking down her fur and starting to sort out some packs of herbs. she set down some basic moss and cobwebs, wrapping them in big leaves. ' we'll need other stuff too.. ' she mumbled softly to herself.

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
cobwebfernmed info
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:23 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Hawfinch-Claw
Hawfinch looked up from his sister an attack he looked up at nyx “I want to join the patrol we’re not going to be pushed around.”he said confidently he then turned back to his sister “ we will finish this conversation when I get back”he said nodding as he padded over to where Nyx was..there had to be a reason on why they had come maybe peace maybe war whatever it was he was going to beat the living hell out of them
@burntToast @Fits @Luminous @finley !! @Bean @Wingnettle @Seamrog

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 2nd, 2024 at 11:26 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:30 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
25 Moons

Claw

-------------------

Mamba's ears perked with the news of invasion.
Interesting.

They stood, walking over.
"I can go and help defend." They said plainly, looking at the others.

@Bean - @Wingnettle - @burntToast - @Seamrog

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:34 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Rattler-He/Him
35 Moons

Trapper

------------------

Invaded?
Oh, finally, something new!
Okay, well it wasn't good but... listen, things were repetitive, okay?
Something new was needed!

Rattler walked up to Mumble.
"I can help you carry things, if you would like!" He stated.

@Bean - @finley !! - @Wingnettle - @burntToast - @Seamrog

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:20 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Willowtail purred gently to her sister as she went away to probably cause more trouble. Shaking her head fondly Willowtail gave a gentle grunt of agreement to Stagheart's words. "I just hope this... heavy feeling of loss will soon fade... I don't want it to fade completely though, the thought of my mother still warms my heart y'know. But it's just hard to not hear her voice or y'know.... see her." Willowtail explained in a gentle tone. "I suppose it's good to forget sometimes. But, not completely." Willowtail finished, noticing her mentors twitching whiskers, Willowtail got a mischvous look. "You don't have to hide your amusement. It's ok, well at least around me. To just laugh if you want to, I've made you laugh once before I can do it again." Willowtail teased. Her tail flicking playfully from side to side.
Willowtail then looked over at Berrypaw whom she'd chatted with. After her mentors response her eyes lit up. "Oh! Yeah! I'm sure Berrypaw's told you, but me and her have been talking recently! We have so much in common it's kinda weird, but in like a cool way! " Willowtail purred, "I told her about Daisykit and kinda the backstory of everything. She is such a sweet cat." Willowtail purred.

------------------------------------------------------------
(LOLLL great minds think alike. It's a really cute name heh
Willowtail gave a gentle but playful snort. "Small but mighty. Thats what my mom used to say." Flciking her tail playfully. Accepting the touch of there tails by tail her long tail and gently wrapping the tip of her tail over Berrypaw's before gently unwrapping it and bringing it closer to Berrypaw, it was also a bit of a protective gesture, but not invading. Willowtail meowed, Her eyes lit up in amusment as Berrypaw seemed to be being playful back.

Excitment shot through Willowtail as she purred, "Well... I can be cool and you can be wise! And then we can.... share our diffreneces with each other to make a... compromise?" Willowtail purred her suggestion. Willowtail looked at Berrypaw and realized, they were both pretty small. "Lets just hope they don't think I'm still an apprentice. When I first started my training I got scolded for being outside because I was as small as a 6 moon kit. But I've grown to...about a 9 moon old apprentice size. Which is.. your size so I'm assuming your 9-ish moons?" Willowtail guessed. Giving a sarcastic sigh she flicked her tail to show it was playful and said. "I guess I'm still the oldest of my siblings." Willowtail teased.

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 2 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 51 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart nodded along as his former apprentice talked about missing her mother. "It hurts less as time goes on, but... don't really go away. It's still good to remember 'em... just don't let yourself go too far into that pit. Think about the good times 'n how she's watchin' you in StarClan — 'n leave it at that," he advised, knowing how strongly grief could change a cat's heart for the worse.

Then he let out an amused huff as Willowtail called him out for not laughing, his stubborn demeanor preventing much more than a snort or chuckle here or there be his actual laughter.

"So I ain't the easiest cat to make laugh... what's wrong with that?" He asked defiantly, although the glint in his eye told Willowtail that he was joking around. Then she started to speak about Berrypaw and his gaze softened, following her eyes with a faint smile gracing his maw.

"Yeah... she's a real good kid. One of the best." He then swiveled his blue gaze to Willowtail. "So are you, too. I knew you two would get along. Y'got good hearts... we need that in RiverClan, now more than ever."

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

"Small but mighty... I like it," Berrypaw purred, enjoying the phrase. Though she would never regard herself as mighty, it was a fun thought and rolled off the tongue nicely.

When Willowtail mentioned the part about being cool and wise, Berrypaw's whiskers twitched in amusement. "Hey, that rhymed. Compromise it is!" Then she nodded along to Willow's mention of her size, glancing down at her own small paws.

"Yep... nine moons. At least, that's based on when Stagheart found me — he assumed I was about two moons old or so. We don't know exactly, but hey, close enough. I also got told I was too young to be apprentice... they thought I was still four moons when I was six,"
she agreed with a laugh. "I know how ya feel!"

She smiled at Willowtail, enjoying how naturally the conversation came to her. It wasn't often that Berrypaw felt relaxed with somecat, especially someone she'd met only recently. But there was a kindred spirit to be found in Willowtail, and Berry was grateful for it, feeling a tad less alone now.

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
Request Healing | Medicine Den |(Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Closed Thread