by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:28 AM

Old August 4th, 2023, 08:37 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

lotuspaw was annoyed at all the grumpy, mean cats in the clearing, so she decided to start throwing pawfuls of dust in the air. positivity dust!!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 4th, 2023, 11:58 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Brokenpaw
~Queen of Broken Hearts~
( @Alchemist Kitsune @ares sure! Brokens Very socially Awkward lmao, she wouldn't admit it, but she feels as if she's some kind of kill joy or something)
Brokenpaw Stretched out her limbs as she stepped into the Clearing. Well... Her Attempt to Make a new Friend hadn't worked out.... nor her trying to be friendly apparently. But, Alas, it didn't bother her much... at least thats what she forced herself to believe.

Making Friends was Just plain hard, she guessed, definitly not for her either!
then again... she certainitly had better things to do... like go find Jaggedface to pester into training her. Brokenpaw wanted to be a warrior, not a mossy potatoe!

Now, where to Find her mentor? Maybe in the Warriors den? she sighed... maybe Shypaw knew where Jaggedface was...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old August 4th, 2023, 01:05 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post

Morningpaw had tucked herself away in a shadowy corner of camp, tightly loafed with her fluffy tail curled oh-so neatly around her. She always came here to be alone with her thoughts, as it felt more private than the apprentice den, being secluded by ferns and other plants she didn't recognize. Though if a keen eye was watching, and the sun hit was angled just right, her white-and-blue colored fur could still be seen through the cracks of the undergrowth.

Today she he felt...uneasy. Foreign inside her own body. Like something about her was wrong, but she couldn't quite put her paw on it, and the feeling lingered everyday. She fidgeted in her loaf, tightening it to where her face was tucked under her tail now, hoping to look smaller and unnoticeable to her busy Clanmates. Her eyes stung with the urge to cry, but she held back the tears, sniffling. She didn't couldn't cry over nothing, that would be ridiculous...right?

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

If only he had been a little faster...

Luckily the other apprentice had poor aim-- and now had to deal with the grumpy warrior he had hit instead. This at least gives him the chance to pad carefully over to the small bundle of fur and sit beside it. Though he wants to press against her comfortingly, he doesn't want to push the younger cat out of her comfort zone. They would work up to getting closer the more they worked together but for now they didn't know each other too well yet so he settles for sitting by and keeping a close eye on the madness ensuing in the clearing.

"Hey, are you alright?" He speaks into the air, not tearing his gaze away from the other cats. "You can talk to me, if you need to. Otherwise I'll be right here."

Hopefully he was a calming enough presence. If anything he would sit guard while she spent her time so no other mousebrains decided they wanted to throw stones around. What was he hoping to achieve, anyhow? Her face was completely tucked away-- she wouldn't have even seen it coming. Mentally he takes note of the apprentice's appearance and vows to himself that he'll have to give the troublemaker a stern talking to later. That, or find his mentor. Whichever would be easiest.

// @worm // @Leafí // @Silk_Cradle_Ruler // [ #fire ]
225 words = 45pts

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.

Last edited by panchiko; August 5th, 2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:35 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound was sneaking today! ....Well ok not really but they were sure trying! It was doomed from the star for a good few reasons, first off all it was midday, fairly sunny and there was little shade cover to be had, and Mudhound wasnt even hiding in it. To make matters worse they were sticking out like a sore thumb, not even taking the opportunity with their brown pelt to blend into the dirt floor areas of the clearing, no. The warrior was trying to 'blend in' to the grass patches and do was clearly obvious. So, large, out of place and clearly obvious, what could be worse?

Well what could be worse was how not quiet the warrior was being. They werent quiet to begin with, even with their mouth closed. Three large paws and a good amount of poundage behind it did not make for silent pawsteps so already the occasional 'thump' of a step was audible. Plus there was the grass issue, remember Mudhound was stalking through long grass. Grass that rustled and moved as they moved. Then there was the poorly stifled giggling which to be honest was.... a dead give away.

Why was Mudhound stalking might you ask? Dunno, why did Mudhound do anything really? Who was Mudhound stalking? Oh that was easy! Their friend Roseraven! The tripod had decided the two needed to spend time together so they would. ....There really wasnt a choice here, they were going to hang out. And what better way to start a surprise hang out but a surprise! So the warrior was 'sneaking' forward closer and closer until.....

"HEYA ROSEY! WHATCHA DOIN?"

Mudhound was right pleased with themselves to be honest, standing and grinning wide as their tail whipped about behind them, wagging wildly.
"I decided we need ta hang out more so we're gonna go on a hunting trip! A fun hunting trip! Just you and me, come on come on come on!"
@Shade. #Air
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:43 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Rani

Roseraven had been very much aware of Mudhound being on her tail. They were hardly even trying to be quiet. She'd contemplated turning around, but she was curious where this was going. A darker part of her mind said they were planning something mean, to hurt her for being a monster. But that seemed entirely out-of-character for them as far as she could tell.

When they finally emerged, even with all of her expectation and her deadpan expression, Riseraven couldn't help but point her ears back at their yelling. What was this about? Hunting? Oh. It seemed that Mudhound just wanted to hang out. She was naturally suspicious, of course, but their energetic charm was winning her over, even if she wouldn't admit it.

"Um, okay??" she said with an awkward grin, amused and confused in equal measure. She needed to practice anyway. Although, having seen, having heard Mudhound stalk firsthand, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to.
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:45 PM
WindClan 4 life

My Mood: Cheerful
ShadowClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Dawnpaw sat down in the clearing near AlderPaw her long time friend and groomed her fluffy russet colored fur she was excited to go hunting that afternoon with Alderpaw and she was practically bouncing with Excitement
Old August 5th, 2023, 01:43 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon

\\ This post takes place at a different time than the ones before it //

Plumkit was up and ready to wreak havoc way before the sun had risen. Not like the sun could boss him around. No siree! Plumkit would decide when Plumkit woke up, and he'd also decide what new friend would play with him that day!

His littermates were still fast asleep, so he'd have to find someone else to play with him. His slim yellow eyes scanned the clearing for any unsuspecting victims. There were plenty of cats up at the same time as him, but they were all warriors and apprentices. He wondered if he could convince one of them to drop their work and spend some time with him.

Or better yet... Plumkit eyed a large brown warrior somewhere in the clearing. They were the biggest cat he'd ever seen! The runty kit sneaked his way closer to the strange warrior until he was right behind them. Then he hooked his little claws into their tail and took a big ol' bite through the thick fluff of fur. Well... it was more like a nibble since he still didn't have many teeth yet. If the nibbling didn't grab their attention though then he'd just have to use his super special ankle-biting move!

@Rani (get ready to have your ankles bitten~)

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 5th, 2023, 06:59 AM
silly little guy

eveningdance // he/him // 43 moons

---

The tabby finds a nice spot in the sun to warm up as he prepares for the day ahead. His sleep had been restful last night-- he can tell by the way his pelt is a bit neater than usual upon waking. Giving a big yawn, he begins to task of grooming his fur neat, a low purr in his throat as he enjoys the morning in quiet.

[ activity post ]
[ open to any of his kits! :3c @TheNyanCatMinecart @umbreon_22 @{Roach} @Woodlow @Estelle ]

character bios.
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:06 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Brokenheart quietly lay down on a rock.
Old August 5th, 2023, 07:06 AM
silly little guy

yarrowcrest // he/him // 16 moons

---

Once he had the molly in his sight, he immediately trotted towards her, tail raised high. There was excitement in his gait this morning, the young warrior eager to see his dear friend and catch her up on the recent goings on! He was sure that she hadn't heard the news yet and he wanted to be the first to tell her! He wonders what the look on her face will be...

"Sparrowfur!" He calls, his pace quickening the last leg of the clearing. "Good morning!"

He greets her with an affectionate rub of his cheek. It was plain as day that he was excited about something-- the tom never spoke with so much energy in his voice.

"I have something to tell you!"

// @Roo_! // [ #fire ]
124 words = 24 pts.

character bios.

Last edited by panchiko; August 5th, 2023 at 01:03 PM.