Old November 12th, 2023, 06:46 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Tigermist continued to fight the bird until it dropped dead*
Beastpaw hobbled to her mentor, wincing at the pain shooting through her flanks. "Thank ye, O Tigermist." she grinned weakly. She prodded the limp hawk. Well, it was a good catch. Fiery pain emanated from her injuries as she limped to grab her grasshoppers. "Tiger..? It... Hurts..."

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 12th, 2023, 06:55 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw hobbled to her mentor, wincing at the pain shooting through her flanks. "Thank ye, O Tigermist." she grinned weakly. She prodded the limp hawk. Well, it was a good catch. Fiery pain emanated from her injuries as she limped to grab her grasshoppers. "Tiger..? It... Hurts..."
*Tigermist called to the others that she was bringing Beastpaw back to camp and that someone else could take the hawk that she had killed to save the apprentice*

*She told Beastpaw they were going back to camp*

@Rose @ChaosBringer.
Old November 13th, 2023, 02:44 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

*Tigermist called to the others that she was bringing Beastpaw back to camp and that someone else could take the hawk that she had killed to save the apprentice*

*She told Beastpaw they were going back to camp*

@Rose @ChaosBringer.
Beastpaw nodded thanks at her mentor. The hurt was making her head swim... The tiny apprentice staggered slightly, righting herself.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old November 13th, 2023, 06:49 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Beastpaw nodded thanks at her mentor. The hurt was making her head swim... The tiny apprentice staggered slightly, righting herself.
*Tigermist started walking*

(Make a healing request and post in the med den)
Old November 13th, 2023, 04:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaywolf. View Post
- @Estelle

Mistycloud led Silverpaw to the Sky Glade first. It was pretty and prey was abundant here. The prey hid in the heather.

“Here is the Sky Glade, prey is pretty good here,” the molly informed the apprentice.

Hm, this was certainly new - it hardly resembled their old territory, but was arguably more alive, too. The smell of prey hit her nose hard, good hunting grounds, no doubt.
"Is there anything to note about this place, any important information?"
Silverpaw mew.

Last edited by Estelle; November 13th, 2023 at 04:14 PM.
Old November 13th, 2023, 07:51 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost
She/Her | Anxiety-inclined Sweetheart

Berryfrost nodded at her apprentice, smiling faintly. This wasn't so hard, she supposed. Blinking once at the young tom, the speckled molly shifted on her paws. "I... so basically, most of hunting is just instinct. I can't teach you it -- it comes on i-it's own. I- I, um, want you to stalk that mouse you smell. Get as close as p-possible without alerting it and then just... just, um, pounce? It's n-natural, you should be able to do it." Her words were barely a whisper -- she didn't want to scare the prey away.

Whisperingpaw(41/100)

Whisperingpaw nodded, stalking forward on silent paws. Berryfrost was right, this did feel natural. He found the mouse and stopped, then crept forward. The mouse didn't notice him. Great!! The tom smirked and pounced, his claws digging into the mouse, killing it.

+ 1 mouse

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 06:59 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:29 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperingpaw(37/100)

Whisperingpaw nodded, stalking forward on silent paws. Berryfrost was right, this did feel natural. He found the mouse and stopped, then crept forward. The mouse didn't notice him. Great!! The tom smirked and pounced, his claws digging into the mouse, killing it.
Berryfrost

A proud, happy smile spread over Berryfrost's face as Whisperingpaw caught the mouse. In his first attempt, too! A warmth bloomed in her chest, one that had been gone for far too long. She was happy for Whisperingpaw, she was proud of him. "Good job." It was the only thing she could offer, because she wasn't sure if he'd want to hear anything more.

Ears flicking, the young molly headed off in a different direction on quiet paws, tracking down a rabbit. That was the prey Sky Glade was mostly known for, after all. Thankfully, this time around, Berryfrost hadn't made an absolute fool of herself -- with one well-timed pounce, her fangs had closed around the prey's neck, and she returned with it hanging limply from her jaws.

"Um... Beastpaw and T-tigermist headed back already, I think..." She mumbled around the rabbit. "We should go too." With that, Berryfrost led them back to camp.

[ +1 Rabbit ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:36 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Berryfrost

A proud, happy smile spread over Berryfrost's face as Whisperingpaw caught the mouse. In his first attempt, too! A warmth bloomed in her chest, one that had been gone for far too long. She was happy for Whisperingpaw, she was proud of him. "Good job." It was the only thing she could offer, because she wasn't sure if he'd want to hear anything more.

Ears flicking, the young molly headed off in a different direction on quiet paws, tracking down a rabbit. That was the prey Sky Glade was mostly known for, after all. Thankfully, this time around, Berryfrost hadn't made an absolute fool of herself -- with one well-timed pounce, her fangs had closed around the prey's neck, and she returned with it hanging limply from her jaws.

"Um... Beastpaw and T-tigermist headed back already, I think..." She mumbled around the rabbit. "We should go too." With that, Berryfrost led them back to camp.

[ +1 Rabbit ]

Whisperingpaw(42/100)

A rare smile spread across the orange tom's face. He picked up his first kill and followed his mentor, tasting the metallic blood dripping into his mouth. 'My first kill...I'll have to tell Leopardsong!' He thought excitedly at the thought of seeing Leopardsong. Whisperingpaw shook his head as a bug buzzed at his ears, and continued trotting after Berryfrost.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:00 PM.
Old November 15th, 2023, 08:57 AM
you're in terrible danger

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Hm, this was certainly new - it hardly resembled their old territory, but was arguably more alive, too. The smell of prey hit her nose hard, good hunting grounds, no doubt.
"Is there anything to note about this place, any important information?"
Silverpaw mew.

“Birds can swoop down and take smaller cats… So be careful here,” Mistycloud said to Silverpaw, her blue eyes distracted by thinking.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old November 17th, 2023, 01:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

Crowtooth had certainly not taken kindly to Firestorm's question, although if Lightningstorm were to be honest, his response had seemed fairly calm and collected. Certainly a far cry from the ever lingering threat of being fed to badgers that a misplaced word could provoke in Leechscar. Kitten, however, ever living up to her nickname, was soon at the verge of tears, and the healer had found herself chewing on her cheek, eating her words for once. She didn't know where it came from. This need to stand up for the tabby or try to soften the - already not too harsh - blow of their companion's words for her. Evidently, Crowfoot had felt a similar ache in his own heart, as he was quick to start rambling and apologizing of his own volition.

The lithe calico had almost interjected. Had been tempted to tease Firestorm by letting the older warrior - tunneler, it seemed - known that he probably shouldn't apologize all too much lest she get too big a head, but she couldn't. Seeing the tears that had threatened to spill turn to laughter and happy crying stopped her, a small, warm flush rising to her cheeks and ears before she shook the feeling away. The medicine cat wasn't naive, but there was no way she was going there. How many times had she seen her mother chase after some forlorn love that caused only heartache? How ridiculous had Firestorm's crush on the missing Milknose made her behave when she'd decided to start bullying the then medicine cat apprentice? And for what? A broken heart? She would prefer to avoid the unnecessary anguish, thank you very much. Sparing one final glance at the fiery tabby - she wasn't denying her attraction, after all, simply having the sense of mind to not act upon it - Lightningstorm headed off, offering only words of caution to the pair.

"Try and not take too much of the effort from walking away from Windy there. I want to see how improved his stamina has gotten these past few days with proper meals and treatment on 'im. Slow walk shouldn't offer too great a resistance," she mewed, a teasing smirk on her maw because... look... if he was going to say bad jokes, he was going to get teased for them.

True to her word, Lightningstorm led the three of them at a slow pace through WindClan's territory all the way to Sky Glade. This was, admittedly, one of the furthest regions in their lands from the main camp, but the place was so very reminiscent of their old home - having been one of the few locations unaffected by the fire of their original territory - she couldn't help but hope that it would feel recognizable to the older tom, and perhaps jog some of those memories that seemed to elude him. Keeping a soft, gentle pace until the lonesome pine that stood out so oddly against the otherwise empty horizon came to view, juniper berry bushes popping up here and there in the region. Examining each bush carefully, wanting to make sure she got ripe, ready to pick berries, she soon spotted a small bush with a few usable drupes hanging from its lower branches. Surprised that they hadn't yet been picked at by wandering mice, she grabbed the two berries and, after calling to her patrolmates, offered one to each. Firestorm was perhaps familiar with the herb, but with the ginger molly it was usually impossible to tell, as she would deny any lack of knowledge that might make her seem any less than perfect and grandiose, so she supposed this was a case of better safe than sorry.

"Here you go, loves," she mewed, a playfulness to her voice.

Had she heard that Crowtooth disliked being called love? Yes. Would she stop? In time. But if she only teased Firestorm in this outing, it could very well be considered favoritism, and that just wouldn't do, now would it?

"Got one berry for each of you. Feel free to eat these if it will help you identify them at proper ripeness better. There's no ill effects to them at all to my knowledge, and we are at the peak season for them. One or two snacked on won't hurt here."

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Dark [Firestorm]
| Feel free to have your characters do things between Lightningstorm finding the berries to show them and giving each one to test. Would have held on a bit, but I wanted for you guys to be able to move along and find berries if you wanted to! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios