Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:25 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:25 PM
New here! Hello hello!
Last post by fenrir
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Kaida
Today 09:09 PM

Old October 13th, 2023, 09:39 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Softpaw listened intently to her leader's words. She was happy for Sharpfrost, the young cat got to be a warrior. Softpaw wanted to be one too, but she had just recently become an apprentice. She had a long way to go. Speaking of training, she searched for her mentor, Azaleadream. Azaledream had promised that they would have a big day today and would learn a lot.

@Zelly

4/100
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 13th, 2023, 10:25 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom yawned. "Maybe. But you still did great." She said, flicking her tail. "If yiu ever wanna hang out more, I just got released from the Medicine den to work out my wounds." The she-cat said, tilting her head. "Would you want to?" DreamingBloom asked hopefully.
of course. i’m semi nursery bound while my kits still aren’t weaned so i can’t do much either right now. you can come meet them soon if you’d like. they’re a bit too young right now still but dawnstar and their aunt will be coming soon to visit so after that i’ll be open to all visitors and friends/close relationships will get priority.” Cougarbite said with a smile. He was feeling a feeling he wasn’t used to and it was making him act strangely but he kinda liked it
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 14th, 2023, 02:03 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Brokentalon had just passed out randomly.
Old October 14th, 2023, 05:26 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Eggpaw left the meeting.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 14th, 2023, 12:37 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

of course. i’m semi nursery bound while my kits still aren’t weaned so i can’t do much either right now. you can come meet them soon if you’d like. they’re a bit too young right now still but dawnstar and their aunt will be coming soon to visit so after that i’ll be open to all visitors and friends/close relationships will get priority.” Cougarbite said with a smile. He was feeling a feeling he wasn’t used to and it was making him act strangely but he kinda liked it

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom purred. "I can help out if you want, prince. I could watch them for you, as I'm not allowed to do much." She offered, stretching slightly. (Short- I have nothing else to say)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old October 14th, 2023, 01:55 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

> Burnetpaw <
( @lynxyboo - Hey, can’t say we’ve roleplayed before! Do you have any preference for when we start their training? Idm waiting if you’re busy! )

Fur slightly raised against the cold, the molly strode through the camp entrance, returning from a walk. Hang on- she was told there wasn’t going to be a meeting today, fox-dung, she should’ve turned back earlier. She seemed though, to have arrived just in time for her mentor reassignment.

What happened to her last mentor? Who knows, and honestly who cares. Nightstalker was a pathetic warrior and an even worse teacher, she hadn’t even bothered to speak a word to her apprentice. Burnetpaw had been thinking about requesting a new mentor just yesterday actually, so perfect timing she supposed.

Dovedance- who was that again? The name felt familiar but it didn’t really ring a bell. Maybe if she saw them she’d remember, Burnetpaws gaze shifted carefully across the crowded cats, if she couldn’t figure out who they were maybe they’d know her instead.

Last edited by Apollo.; October 14th, 2023 at 03:26 PM.
Old October 14th, 2023, 02:59 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

Ashkit sighed, bored

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!
Old October 14th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolloween. View Post
> Burnetpaw <
( @lynxyboo - Hey, can’t say we’ve roleplayed before! Do you have any preference for when we start their training? Idm waiting if you’re busy! )

Fur slightly raised against the cold, the molly strode through the camp entrance, returning from a walk. Hang on- she was told there wasn’t going to be a meeting today, fox-dung, she should’ve turned back earlier. She seemed though, to have arrived just in time for her mentor reassignment.

What happened to her last mentor? Who knows, and honestly who cares. Nightstalker was a pathetic warrior and an even worse teacher, she hadn’t even bothered to speak a word to her apprentice. Burnetpaw had been thinking about requesting a new mentor just yesterday actually, so perfect timing she supposed.

Dovedance- who was that again? The name felt familiar but it didn’t really ring a bell. Maybe if she saw them she’d remember, Burnetpaws gaze shifted carefully across the crowded cats, if she couldn’t figure out who they were maybe they’d know her instead.
A mottled silver-and-white she-cat was padding over toward Burnetpaw. Her amber eyes settled on her apprentice. Dovedance dipped her head and touched her nose to Burnetpaw's, accepting her as her apprentice.
Old October 15th, 2023, 07:38 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

"Sharpfrost! Sharpfrost!"

The silver throated warrior called from his place by the camp's entrance, giddily welcoming the new warrior. Looks like he wouldn't be the youngest warrior in the den anymore, heh heh. Well... not the newest, in any case. Sharpfrost and him were around the same age, he supposed. It would be nice to have someone around his age in the den again. He hadn't seen Dogskull in some time, and frankly, Silverlark was starting to suspect the dark warrior had done the same thing so many others had done before. It hurt... yet for some reason, he could handle it better this time. It was better this way. To have the tom vanish. At least this way he could be disappointed in his uncle for disappearing, instead of being disappointed in himself for not being there for him in his last moments of life.

An apprentice was reassigned - gratefully not his little sister again - and then rounded ears perked up in surprise. Nighthound had stepped down as an enforcer? Woah. That was so out of nowhere! He liked the tom. Had a good, hard working focus. Made the guard to keep Shadowclan safe. Gave him and Dogskull a chance even when they were just apprentices to prove just how devoted they were to keeping their home a haven for their clanmates. And now he was stepping down? Bummer... He just hoped he wouldn't go missing as well. And this new Silverlark enforcer better step up. He had big paws to fill, hmph, hmph!

No... Wait... He was that new Silverlark enforcer! That was him! Wait! He was the new enforcer? Huzzah! That meant! Oh! That meant that Dawnstar must really, really trust him in working hard for the clan! And that he had accomplished his dream! He had made it! He was one of the top warriors in the clan! With his Auntie Larky, and Darkydark, and Sir Bits! Victory!

But! That didn't mean he could get careless now. Nope. He had promised his mum. He would be the best. And he intended to keep that promise. Now that he had accomplished his goals, he had to ensure he lived up to them! Work harder! Train more! Make sure ShadowClan was a good home for all. That's what his mum would have wanted, he was sure. Once more, the stocky tom turned his head to the canopy above, wondering if Sunsetthorn was watching over him... if she was finally proud.

The meeting over, Silverlark got up, stretching slightly as he fully intended to follow through on his original task. Had to make sure those bumbling intruders had left for good, heh heh. Hopefully they had. He liked fighting, yes, but he didn't want to unnecessarily spill the blood of some apprentices just because the adults were being stubborn. Before he had stepped out, however, he was interrupted by a familiar voice, and with a beaming smile he turned around to face Sir Bits.

"Thank you! Thank you! Means a lot, Hawkbite sir!" the young warrior responded, suddenly feeling like an apprentice again.

Starrypaw was so lucky! Sir Bits was everything Shadowfur and Shadefrost had failed to be. Strong. Level headed. Heroic. A cat one could look up to. Hopefully Silverlark would be able to be just as cool and worthy of admiration when he reached the tom's age, yes! Oh, that would be wonderful, yep. Rounded ears perking up once more, he remembered his previous idea. Now that he and Sir Bits were enforcers... maybe the older tom would like to come with him? Do this small patrol together? It would be so much more fun with Sir Bit's company!

"I was thinking... I was thinking. Gonna go make sure, you know? Those intruders left. Went bai bai. Don't want them causing no more trouble round here. We got enough to worry bout with them ThunderClanners. Gonna follow their scent and make sure they got to the outskirts, yeah? Wanna come with? Oh! Oh! We can get some hunting done on the way back. Mmmm, maybe catch a toad or two. Yum," the heavy set warrior mewed hopefully, already licking his whiskers in anticipation of the delicious meal.

-

@SuspiciousMindz [Hawkbite]
| Feel free to have Hawkbite say no here, no pressure! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 15th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer purred lightly at Silverlark's enthusiasm. "I'll come along, sure! Get you initiated into your role," He winked towards the younger Enforcer. Hawkbite got up onto his paws, padding over to Silverlark and flicking his shoulder with his tail before gesturing towards the camp entrance. "Lead the way, it'll be a fun adventure," Hawkbite spoke with a smile.

@Alchemist Kitsune
[feel free to post at the border next!]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL