Today 08:05 PM
Member title won't change
Last post by panchiko
Today 08:03 PM

Old October 10th, 2023, 12:33 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The Shadowledge

thornclaw watched quietly daring not to speak with dawnstar probably annoyed, but he just watched quietly
Old October 10th, 2023, 02:32 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST
Agatha Kitty|Active, Mind Reader|Active, Silver Tongue|Active

Shadefrost was a little disappointed at his leader's verdict, but didn't do or say anything past a nod. It didn't sound nice, leaving a clanmate to fend for themselves, but at the end of the day, Dawnstar's reasoning made sense and Shade would never argue with her. The little guy would just have to survive for now. Shadefrost listened in silence as his leader called for a kit and an apprentice, their ceremonies due apparently. At first it looked as if it was going to be another normal meeting. But that assumption was thrown out the window when the Queen of Shadows gave him and two other cats the order to kill a group of intruders that had slipped in unnoticed. Now, this would be interesting. "Gladly" said the black tom-cat, happy that he would be able to feed the still raging fire of battle that was burning within him. Shade would have tried to murder at least one of the cats before they could react, but Darkfall had ruined that. So onto plan B, get rough and see what happens. Without so much as a breath, the warrior leapt for Pepperleaf, his claws outstretched as he soared towards her.

@Undertaker @Dark @DdeonghwaLover
Pepperleaf snorted, "I have been a queen here forever! I can't believe this" she snarled, leaving with Fernpaw and Nightpaw.

Nightstalker snarled, attempting to score her claws across Shadefrosts face and then pad out casually

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:18 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
1/100

Although her new mentor didn't seem too impressed, that didn't dampen her excitement whatsoever. It would prove to be difficult to stamp away the spark within the black-furred molly, since not even initial disappointment from her mentor could do that.

While Hazelstripe frowned, Midnightpaw, on the other hand, grinned up at her. "I promise you, I'm gonna do a good job–you'll be proud to call me your apprentice, I swear it!"

Ever since she had learned about the concept of clan ranks and becoming an apprentice, she knew that she wanted to do it right–perhaps do it even more than right, do it perfectly. Midnightpaw wanted to shoot for the stars, and she would make that clear.

Understanding the basics of how apprentice ceremonies were supposed to go, she stood as tall as she could, lifting her head and pointing her nose up towards her new mentor–aiming to touch her nose to Hazelstripe's.

[ @Dark ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ah, it was... Touching. Seated near the nursery's entrance, Nightshiver couldn't help the smile that drew on her maw as she finally saw little Midnightkit become an apprentice, finally saw the youngling join her siblings within the rank. But where's Nighthound? The forever queen looked around, trying to spot the dark-furred tom's pelt but to no avail. Her heart fell not being able to find the feline, especially for his child. But, she had to tell herself, perhaps he was busy - preoccupied, or watching from a different angle? It was wrong of her to assume anything, she just had to believe the best. So instead of worrying about that, the white feline smiled, gently watching the kitten - apprentice - interact with her new mentor with glee. How sweet.

Old October 10th, 2023, 08:34 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharppaw, deep in her thought of her great-uncle's plan, almost misheard The Great Dawnstars call for her ceremony. Really? It was her time? She had only been an apprentice for what, 6 moons? She was quite proud of her current achievements seeing as she had done her clan proud, much more proud than the other lazy apperentices or warriors. Maybe one day she could once become as Great as Dawnstar! Her eyes widen with shock at her thoughts as she quickly fell in line. As Great as Dawnstar, hmm? She couldnt help as her face twisted into a grin as a quick flash of her sight gliched her twisted mind providing her with the image of her fighting Dawnstar, the battle bloddy and glorious. She salvaited at the thought of beating Dawnstar, yet the more satisfying thought was losing. Her life in Dawnstars beautifly blood stained claws almost made her mewl aloud. If she had relaid this though prosses to anyone else, they would have assumed that she was in love with her leader and she was, but not in a rational way. She was infatuated with the presense and power that Dawnstar held, and she craved it. Now she was one step closer by becoming a warrior, something she desurved a whole lot more than the rest of her clanmates.

You're ready for this, it's your right! You've already gotten to stage 3 of the plan, and your doing perfectly. However, I hope you don't let this small victory get to your head. You are growing to become the best death machine. DO NOT allow yourself to fail here, or else. You will become the Greatest, but only under my instruction, Understand?

Yes, I understand

She intended to be the best, and little would get in the way of her journey to Greatness.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 10th, 2023, 09:02 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom felt flattered by the pet name. "Wonderful names! Maybe I'll mentor one once they're old enough." DreamingBloom said, yawning. She stopped halfway through the yawn, because her face flared up in pain.
Cougarrbite smiled “perhaps.” he said. then when she winced he looked at her nervously. “you alright?” he asked.

he perked his ears to listen as dawnstar moved on to ceremonies but then turned his attention back to the shecat
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 11th, 2023, 09:06 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

Cougarrbite smiled “perhaps.” he said. then when she winced he looked at her nervously. “you alright?” he asked.

he perked his ears to listen as dawnstar moved on to ceremonies but then turned his attention back to the shecat

DreamingBloom

Licking her lips, she spoke. "I was fighting with Bumblestar. I was one of the first to attack, and she came out of no where. I got some good wounds on her, too. Bumblestar won't forget me in a hurry." DreamingBloom explained, clawing at the ground.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 11th, 2023, 11:59 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

While the issue was handled without further problems other than whines and complaints, Dawnstar's attention settled on Shappaw who seemed to be in her own little world. Sharppaw had done well during the battle for Sunkissed Creek, she and Rufflepaw were both outstanding for mere apprentices. If Rufflepaw had been older he might have stood beside Sharppaw for his ceremony. It did instill a sense of pride that not all of her clan's apprentices were as mousebrain or weak as Lynxpaw.

"I, Dawnstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand our ways, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn."

"Sharppaw," Dawnstar waved her tail as she waited to make sure that the molly's attention was on her and not daydreaming. "Do you promise to protect and serve ShadowClan even at the cost of your life?"
@Willie Warf

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 11th, 2023, 01:32 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

Licking her lips, she spoke. "I was fighting with Bumblestar. I was one of the first to attack, and she came out of no where. I got some good wounds on her, too. Bumblestar won't forget me in a hurry." DreamingBloom explained, clawing at the ground.
Wow that was cool! “You got to fight a clan leader!? wow! i wish i coulda gotten some claws on her!” Cougarbite said in awe. “i only fought that apprentice and her mentor.” he said

He also listened in as the apprentice’s warrior ceremony started
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 11th, 2023, 01:43 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

Wow that was cool! “You got to fight a clan leader!? wow! i wish i coulda gotten some claws on her!” Cougarbite said in awe. “i only fought that apprentice and her mentor.” he said

He also listened in as the apprentice’s warrior ceremony started
DreamingBloom

"Only an apprentice and a mentor? You fought amazingly!! That apprentice's shoulders and back were absolutely shredded!!" DreamingBloom complimented with delight. "Maybe that apprentice ran away, too scared you’ll be back to fight her again." The she-cat said, looking up to Dawnstar as they spoke.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 12th, 2023 at 03:10 PM.