Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by nyme
Today 10:13 PM
sibling bonding |...
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:11 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 10:08 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:04 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:04 PM

Old October 8th, 2023, 07:38 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

"yeah my mom doesn't really care about me anymore, i frankly don't know if shes alive either, and i dont even know who my dad is. So i feel you on that." Cougarbite said, shrugging it off as well. Who needed family who didn't want them.

"Yeah, I've got 7 of them. They're very young still, not even 1 moon old. Their mother left me though before they were even born so i'm trying my best to raise them alone. They're strong though, 5 girls and 2 boys. And one of my good friends just had a kit a little before mine so they'll grow up together which i like." He said.

"Do you have siblings? or a mate?" He asked, a little slower on the second question because he may be feeling something for this shecat and he hoped she didn't have a mate so he could go farther with his feelings..

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom licked her paws at Cougarbite spoke about his family, past and present. She felt bad for the prince, how his life has been going. "I don't think I have any. I was the loner in the nursery when I was a kit. And no, I have no mate." She answered, tempted to claw off the cobwebs covering her body. "What are the darlings names, Prince?" DreamingBloom asked.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old October 8th, 2023, 09:59 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom licked her paws at Cougarbite spoke about his family, past and present. She felt bad for the prince, how his life has been going. "I don't think I have any. I was the loner in the nursery when I was a kit. And no, I have no mate." She answered, tempted to claw off the cobwebs covering her body. "What are the darlings names, Prince?" DreamingBloom asked.
Cougarbite liked being called prince, so he decided to throw in a little pet name of his own for her. “My Queen, my kits are named Talonkit, Duskkit, Hawkkit, Foxkit, Lionkit, Bonekit, and Forestkit
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; October 9th, 2023 at 09:03 PM.
Old October 9th, 2023, 08:57 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

Cougarbite liked being called price, so he decided to throw in a little pet name of his own for her. “My Queen, my kits are named Talonkit, Duskkit, Hawkkit, Foxkit, Lionkit, Bonekit, and Forestkit
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom felt flattered by the pet name. "Wonderful names! Maybe I'll mentor one once they're old enough." DreamingBloom said, yawning. She stopped halfway through the yawn, because her face flared up in pain.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old October 9th, 2023, 08:18 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyRaven View Post
Once she had regained her senses, Icebeam was seconds from killing Tigerfang right then and there, but her emotions calmed at the prospect of introducing the kits to their, well... short tempered... uncle. "That sounds like a great idea," She said. Tigerfang, however was not too pleased at the thought. "I'd rather not," he said, "I don't like kits." Icebeam glared at him. "Well, I don't like how much of a jerk you're being towards Beansprout. The scar was nothing. We don't even talk about it. Because it doesn't matter. What does matter is how you act like a petulant kit, and how at the slightest inconvenience you act like the whole world's falling apart." Tigerfang snorted. "Speak for yourself. You make a whole fuss about my... distate... in your choice of love interests."

BeanSprout
They/Them - Nonbinary - Neptunic + Polyamorus - ?? Moons - A large, cinnamon-and-white cat with short fur and soft amber eyes. Their back is a light cinnamon with there being a darker cinnamon stripe separating their white underside

BeanSprout sighed, this was getting nowhere. BeanSprout turned her attention to DawnStar, giving up on the pointless fight with TigerFang.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old October 9th, 2023, 08:41 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

BeanSprout
They/Them - Nonbinary - Neptunic + Polyamorus - ?? Moons - A large, cinnamon-and-white cat with short fur and soft amber eyes. Their back is a light cinnamon with there being a darker cinnamon stripe separating their white underside

BeanSprout sighed, this was getting nowhere. BeanSprout turned her attention to DawnStar, giving up on the pointless fight with TigerFang.
Icebeam was glad that whole debacle was over, and wanted to just get the meeting over and done with, whist Tigerfang just sat there annoyedly.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar narrowed her glare at Shadefrost as he commented on finding Lynxpaw. "No, I'm not sending anyone into ThunderClan's territory. It's too risky, and we're in no state to pick another fight with them so soon. We'll have more than two deaths on our paws. I'll speak with Bumblestar at the gathering and see if I can get any information out of her and we'll work from there. Sadly, we must face the reality that we may get Lynxpaw returned to us dead. Of course, I'll do everything in my power to avoid that but not at the risk of the clan. We still have kits, queens, and elders to take care of and a whole upcoming leaf-bare to combat. And I need every cat to support the clan, not wandering around in ThunderClan's territory." Dawnstar replied realistically.

Leaf-fall and leaf-bare were the worst times to wage war. Prey grew scarce and herbs, greencough, and other illnesses reared their ugly heads, not to mention Dawnstar only had one medicine cat to take care of the whole clan. If she recklessly threw her clanmates into ThunderClan territory or battle for one single apprentice the repercussions could cost her more than she was willing to lose. It was safer to play this ear by ear and see where it gets them. She wanted Lynxpaw back, but she wasn't deluded enough to assume she'd get him back alive. Dead or alive, his fate is in his paws. The Clan would understand this harsh reality or not and deal with it.

With no other questions being asked, Dawnstar changed the subject. "Midnightkit, you're in need of an apprentice ceremony." Dawnstar called to the kit, expecting her to settle beneath the ledge. "Sharppaw, your ceremony will be right behind hers." She informed the apprentice, waving her tail in the direction she expected the apprentice to wait behind the kit.
#shcmeeting

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:43 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Hiddenkit listened.

Hawkgrowl listened.

Gentlebloom listened.

Swampstream listened.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:44 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Softpaw was saddened by the unfortunate news. An apprentice was stuck in Thunderclan's camp, and they were doing nothing about it? Well, she couldn't change Dawnstar's decision and that was that. Sighing, she looked into the forest, wondering how the poor kitnapped apprentice was doing.

2/100
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:56 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Nightstalker bared her teeth at nobody, "So hes to stay?"

Fernpaw (9/100)
He listened and softly licked Nightstalkers ear to calm his aunt. How ridiculous.

Nightpaw (1/100)
Jessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssus. Now there was a missing apprentice?

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old October 9th, 2023, 09:57 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightkit, who had been sitting alongside Batpaw closer to the nursery, stiffened when her name had been called by their leader. She cast an owlish look towards her companion, looking borderline anxious before that was all overshadowed by excitement.

An apprentice ceremony! Her apprentice ceremony! She was going to be an apprentice at last with her brothers! With all of her apprentice friends and… And Batpaw, too, she supposed.

She immediately lifted herself to her paws, quietly weaving between her clanmates until she stood just beneath the Shadowledge, peering up at her leader with those big ol' eyes of hers.

[ @spookywynds @Undertaker ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit