Old October 7th, 2023, 04:34 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Midnightkit
Shadowclan
She/her

Midnightkit scoffed, turning to gaze up at their leader sitting upon the Shadowledge instead. Ignoring the uncomfortable way that her pelt began to burn underneath his gaze, she tried her best to ignore his words in favour of listening to Dawnstar’s information instead… Which proved to be difficult.

Slowly turning her head to look at him, she blinked owlishly. “Whatever.”

Now that she got a good look at him, though, she realised that he was injury free. He hadn’t gone to the battle, huh? It was surprising to her–for someone who talked so much about his own talent, why wouldn’t he have gone to the battle? Perhaps he didn’t have the training, yet.

“You didn’t go? To the battle, I mean.”
She asked quietly, tilting her head to the side. Oddly enough, she felt almost relieved–in a way–to see him without any wounds–weird, considering the fact that she wanted to nip his ears off every time she saw him. Very weird.

[ @spookywynds ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old October 7th, 2023, 04:54 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom smirked too. "You raked her shoulders pretty well! She won't forget you anytime soon." She complimented, her tail flicking lightly.
Cougarbite purred with joy in this she-cats shared feelings towards his fight with the apprentice. He liked being complimented and talking about the joy of bloodshed. "I'm Cougarbite, by the way. Whats your name?" he asked, as he didn't quite know who he was talking to.

(how old is Dreaming? bc if shes an appropriate age cougar may be flirting w her- if thats alr-)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old October 7th, 2023, 05:09 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

Cougarbite purred with joy in this she-cats shared feelings towards his fight with the apprentice. He liked being complimented and talking about the joy of bloodshed. "I'm Cougarbite, by the way. Whats your name?" he asked, as he didn't quite know who he was talking to.

(how old is Dreaming? bc if shes an appropriate age cougar may be flirting w her- if thats alr-)

DreamingBloom

"I'm DreamingBloom. And you're Cougarbite?" DreamingBloom asked, limping a little closer so they could talk quieter. (Short, sorry)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 7th, 2023, 05:18 PM
bye wco

Quote:
DreamingBloom

"I'm DreamingBloom. And you're Cougarbite?" DreamingBloom asked, limping a little closer so they could talk quieter. (Short, sorry)
"Yeah, my mother was Brackenfire. She was an enforcer before she left the clan. She was also Dawnstars daughter, making me and Dawnstar kin. I try to live up to that and I'm now trying to raise my kits to that potential, and to completly block out the betrayal Brackenfire gave the clan." Cougarbite said with a slight growl. "Are you clan-born?" He asked.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old October 7th, 2023, 05:22 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSkellington_17 View Post

"Yeah, my mother was Brackenfire. She was an enforcer before she left the clan. She was also Dawnstars daughter, making me and Dawnstar kin. I try to live up to that and I'm now trying to raise my kits to that potential, and to completly block out the betrayal Brackenfire gave the clan." Cougarbite said with a slight growl. "Are you clan-born?" He asked.

DreamingBloom

"OooOO? I might as well call you a prince~" DreamingBloom joked. "I am clan-born. My parents kept me alive until I didn't need milk anymore. I don't know if they're still here or not." She answered with a shrug. "And you have kits!! How are the darlings?"
@JackSkellington_17

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; October 8th, 2023 at 09:50 AM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Rounded ears perking up at the leader's words, the muscular warrior felt his mood perk up somewhat. He might not have gotten the kill he wanted to fully avenge their medicine cat apprentice's unjust demise, but he'd had a paw in securing their victory. No matter how small a role he had played, he could live with that and be proud of what his clan had accomplished. Finally ThunderClan had been humbled and taught not to mess with those who resided in the dark. But Dawnstar was right. The squirrels were sure to try and take vengeance, incapable of noticing that what they'd just been delivered was not an unfair attack but swift and merciless retribution. Nodding along, the silver throated warrior made a mental note of keeping an eye out for potential threats whenever he was taking care of his guard duties.

It wasn't until mention of the missing apprentice was made that Silverlark's mood soured again, a snarl tugging at his scarred muzzle. ThunderClan had done what?! You know what... It did not surprise him anymore. That clan had proven over and over again just how spineless and worthless they were. That they would sink to abducting apprentices during the chaos of battle was to be expected almost. But to abduct an apprentice after the battle was over? To take advantage of the ceasefire and to openly challenge their leader? The squirrels must have been up in the trees for too long, because obviously their heads were filled with nothing but clouds.

With surprise and the usual hatred that bubbled in his stomach assaulting him, the young warrior turned at the sound of his former mentor's voice. A cool, uncaring glare settling in his verdant eyes, the tom found himself quirking a brow at Shadefrost's words. He doubted his mentor gave a rat's about the apprentice and assumed there must be a reason for his plight, but regardless of reason, he found himself detestably agreeing with the dark furred fool. ThunderClan had given no inclination of ever doing the right thing. The noble thing. Knowing the clan and their hateful leader as he did, Lynxpaw might already be dead. Still... did that mean that they should just give up the hope of seeing the tom again?

He assumed that wasn't the case. Dawnstar seemed ready to fight for Lynxpaw. As she would be. The ShadowClan leader had always shown how she valued her clanmates... He'd been at the receiving end of that consideration, and he would not doubt her course of action now. Besides, moving instantly against ThunderClan might backfire on the clan. They may have won, but they were worn out. Another battle so soon might end with more deaths, and even defeat. Not to mention that there wasn't even concrete evidence that they would be able to save the apprentice on time. Ears pinned against his head, Silverlark gritted his teeth as he realized there were no good options here.

-

| Open |

[Hawkbite]

The Enforcer listened to Dawnstar's words, only turning his head to glance at Shadefrost when he spoke up. That was a dumb idea. Getting caught on ThunderClan's land by searching would be a fatal mistake or they'd end up with a lost warrior too. Didn't this tom think any of that through? Hawkbite's green hues narrowed towards the warrior before he'd turned to look at Dawnstar once more, wondering her opinion.

However, in the process of thinking, his tail had started lashing across the ground. He didn't know it, but it was just within range of smacking Silverlarks' paws.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 7th, 2023, 10:01 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

@keairijhenteinie (here you go just say that Wolffang sat and listened or somthin)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old October 7th, 2023, 10:04 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

wolffang sat and listened to dawnstar
Old October 8th, 2023, 01:21 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Eh, announcing the dead, speaking about how the battle went. Nothing that exciting. Eggpaw sucked on his tooth, bored.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 8th, 2023, 07:29 PM
bye wco

Quote:
DreamingBloom

"OooOO? I might as well call you a prince~" DreamingBloom joked. "I am clan-born. My parents kept me alive until I didn't need milk anymore. I don't know if they're still here or not." She answered with a shrug. "And you have kits!! How are the darlings?"
@JackSkellington_17
"yeah my mom doesn't really care about me anymore, i frankly don't know if shes alive either, and i dont even know who my dad is. So i feel you on that." Cougarbite said, shrugging it off as well. Who needed family who didn't want them.

"Yeah, I've got 7 of them. They're very young still, not even 1 moon old. Their mother left me though before they were even born so i'm trying my best to raise them alone. They're strong though, 5 girls and 2 boys. And one of my good friends just had a kit a little before mine so they'll grow up together which i like." He said.

"Do you have siblings? or a mate?" He asked, a little slower on the second question because he may be feeling something for this shecat and he hoped she didn't have a mate so he could go farther with his feelings..
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~