Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM

Old September 17th, 2019, 09:24 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
“Ohh, so you want me to call you delightful?” Graypaw teased, that familiar smirk curling back into his muzzle. His eyes narrowed at Fawnpaw, mischievous and glittery. “Well then, I’m not sure if you deserve that title just yet. You’re still a weirdo, especially for wanting to come on an adventure with me.” Playfully bumping shoulders, Graypaw picked up the pace a bit so he’d be the one leading their walk. Graypaw wasn't used to getting along so easily with someone. Their conversation seemed to flow like second nature – something he’d never experienced before. Usually, he gets tongue-tied, bored too easily, or simply can't find anyone who actually wants to hang out with him. Stars, Fawnpaw might be the only cat who voluntarily wanted to hang out with him. “Though I guess that last bit kinda does kind of make you little delightful...”

Angling an ear at Fawnpaw’s next question, Graypaw expressed a more thoughtful face, nodding in consideration. “I guess there’s always that concern, even in the comfort of our own territory. Anything can happen anywhere, at any time, if you think about it.” Fawnpaw’s last statement made him smile again, naturally. “I’m still wondering why you wanted to come along.” He left the statement at that, letting Fawnpaw decide whether or not he wanted to reply. Graypaw wasn't usually one to get into people’s business, but something about the small tom intrigued him.

Graypaw was impressed with Fawnpaw’s opinion on their experience. He didn't know Fawnpaw was the type to be so deep, personal, and...poetic about his feelings. Then again, he was more on the talkative side – which also intimidated Graypaw. It made him feel embarrassed with his own simpleminded reply. Sheepishly, Graypaw replied. “You have an interesting point of view on things.”
Quite frankly, Fawnpaw found it more weird that Graypaw let him come with, but that was an argument for another time. Not that he would've been able to voice it without getting mentally jumbled by the unexpected shoulder bump that shot a second burst of adrenaline through him, a goofy smile to match that he was relieved Graypaw likely couldn't see at this angle since he was determined to lead them. It was kind of a shame they were growing rather close to camp, which meant this adventure would conclude. "Wow, Graypaw," Fawnpaw feigned an indulgent swoon at the overly-lukewarm sentiment, his acting too unrefined to be anything but comical, "I never knew you were such a romantic and so forward. I'm not sure what sweet nothing you could say that'd top 'a little delightful.'" Oh, there he was again letting his snarkiness get the better of him, but at least Graypaw hadn't seemed to take offense to it so far. Which was... refreshingly nice to have somebody who didn't box his ears at sarcastic remarks.

Fawnpaw swallowed, nervous but in agreement. It was true, they were vulnerable, and what they'd seen today was a display of that vulnerability. The utter helplessness of ThunderClan -- no matter leader or kit -- bent to the will of nature. So he was glad that the subject shifted onto why he'd expressed interest in coming along, his ears tilting back in earnest. "I guess I'm just so weird like that." Shrugging, he knew it was a shallow answer because he didn't know the extent of it himself, beyond general curiosity about the world, but it was intriguing that Graypaw had brought it up more than once now. "Are... you not used to apprentices asking to be with you?" he inquired, blinking. Then coughed and ducked his head. "You know what I meant."

Taken aback and flattered, Fawnpaw was tongue-tied, didn't know what to say to that but was warmed by it nonetheless. It coaxed him into a lopsided grin and a breathless laugh. "Uh, thanks-- I think." To be complimented on his mind had Fawnpaw enamored. "Well, your point of view is interesting too- I didn't think of it as beautiful..." he kicked a paw at the ground absently, "but I don't notice those things usually." It was sort of admirable, how Graypaw could identify something so dangerous as visually aesthetic.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; September 17th, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old September 17th, 2019, 09:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

. @hope

( In comes the edgeboy )

Wolfmask now fourteen moons old sat still as a statue in front of the river with a scowl that seemed to make itself a home on his face . The black chausies tail didn't stay still though ,it was currently swatting a bug away . Stupid bugs .. he thought which made his ears flatten and for him to bare his teeth.
Bad mood was written clear in his body expression . why does everything have to be blamed on me!?! And I mean everything .....why can't I just do what I want!? Without foxdung? this made him dig his claws into the soil . Why did I have to make littlepaw leave me.....why couldn't I just shut my yap!? yes he was still hung over about that . Things would have been better with that cute fur ball by his side. doesn't matter anymore ....it's all foxdung anyways !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 17th, 2019 at 09:55 PM.
Old September 17th, 2019, 10:30 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
. @hope

( In comes the edgeboy )

Wolfmask now fourteen moons old sat still as a statue in front of the river with a scowl that seemed to make itself a home on his face . The black chausies tail didn't stay still though ,it was currently swatting a bug away . Stupid bugs .. he thought which made his ears flatten and for him to bare his teeth.
Bad mood was written clear in his body expression . why does everything have to be blamed on me!?! And I mean everything .....why can't I just do what I want!? Without foxdung? this made him dig his claws into the soil . Why did I have to make littlepaw leave me.....why couldn't I just shut my yap!? yes he was still hung over about that . Things would have been better with that cute fur ball by his side. doesn't matter anymore ....it's all foxdung anyways !
(we stan edgy furballs)

flipheart heard a few pawsteps other than his own and stopped, twitching his ear. he smelled the familiar riverclan scent, and opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. the warrior walked towards the sound, nearing it and sighting the unrecognized fellow riverclan cat. "hello," flipheart greeted, looking at the cat. "i'm flipheart," he introduced himself, "and what name do you go by?" he inquired politely, flickering his tail invitingly. he studied the stranger's body language and could tell that he was in no mood to have a nice, civil conversation, but flipheart was feeling bored so he payed no mind to that little fact. "what're you doing out in the territory? taking a leisurely walk, like yours truly?" he asked, displaying a curious expression. he closed his mouth and gently bit his tongue to keep himself from asking any more questions, which he was quite good at. instead, flipheart carefully shoved away any rocks directly underneath him aside to another direction, then swept his tail across the uneven territory to flatten it and make it more comfortable. he cautiously let himself sit down on the flipheart-approved area he had created for himself, wrapping his tail over his paws patiently and eyeing the yet-to-be-named cat with his gray-tinted misty-green eyes and a guarded but prompting expression.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 18th, 2019, 12:33 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

@Starfall

Zinniaspark padded along one of the well-walked paths through the territory with Fallenstar, looking for anything that might catch her eye. The RiverClan leader had come up to her the day before and told her that she'd have to change her name. He had explained that he didn't know what 'Zinnia' meant, and though the former kittypet had tried to explain that it was a flower and the name her parents had given her, she didn't really feel like arguing, so she had just agreed to change her name. He had suggested walking with her through the territory to find something she would want to name herself after, and she had agreed. She tried to look on the bright side and see this as a fun experience. How many cats got to name themselves?

She paused and turned to her leader when a question popped into her mind. "If you were to choose my name, what would you call me?" she asked. She was curious to hear his answer, because every cat knows that you can pretty much guess what someone is like based on their name choices. Plus, it might give her some ideas.
Old September 18th, 2019, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

(we stan edgy furballs)

flipheart heard a few pawsteps other than his own and stopped, twitching his ear. he smelled the familiar riverclan scent, and opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. the warrior walked towards the sound, nearing it and sighting the unrecognized fellow riverclan cat. "hello," flipheart greeted, looking at the cat. "i'm flipheart," he introduced himself, "and what name do you go by?" he inquired politely, flickering his tail invitingly. he studied the stranger's body language and could tell that he was in no mood to have a nice, civil conversation, but flipheart was feeling bored so he payed no mind to that little fact. "what're you doing out in the territory? taking a leisurely walk, like yours truly?" he asked, displaying a curious expression. he closed his mouth and gently bit his tongue to keep himself from asking any more questions, which he was quite good at. instead, flipheart carefully shoved away any rocks directly underneath him aside to another direction, then swept his tail across the uneven territory to flatten it and make it more comfortable. he cautiously let himself sit down on the flipheart-approved area he had created for himself, wrapping his tail over his paws patiently and eyeing the yet-to-be-named cat with his gray-tinted misty-green eyes and a guarded but prompting expression.
( Flipheart-approved XD . Also what does Stan mean in this case?...)
A new scent passed his nose ,then he caught its voice . His ears twitched only for him to growl in response Stupid kid ...... with his jaw clenched before he answered , trying to ...in his way . Behave . "Wolfmask...." he said allowing his now deep and nearly threatening voice pass through his teeth . It wasn't always threatening ,he could make it alluring if he wanted to but he wasn't in the mood To be happy right now. His tail twitched only for him to snort "does it look like I'm taking a walk right now? No . Wishing everyone to die is more like it ." he answered somewhat snappily . Ok that was a bit extreme yes , but it's what he felt at the moment .

Last edited by Leucos; September 18th, 2019 at 04:03 PM.
Old September 18th, 2019, 05:48 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
( Flipheart-approved XD . Also what does Stan mean in this case?...)
A new scent passed his nose ,then he caught its voice . His ears twitched only for him to growl in response Stupid kid ...... with his jaw clenched before he answered , trying to ...in his way . Behave . "Wolfmask...." he said allowing his now deep and nearly threatening voice pass through his teeth . It wasn't always threatening ,he could make it alluring if he wanted to but he wasn't in the mood To be happy right now. His tail twitched only for him to snort "does it look like I'm taking a walk right now? No . Wishing everyone to die is more like it ." he answered somewhat snappily . Ok that was a bit extreme yes , but it's what he felt at the moment .
(xD. also, it means we adore edgy furballs c: or at least that's how i intended)

he was watching wolfmask closely when the cat finally responded. flipheart took a few seconds to digest the slightly violent reply and figure out how to continue the chat. he finally figured something out after a few awkward moments of trying to make eye contact. "well isn't that adorable! i can tell you're very optimistic," flipheart responded, eying wolfmask dangerously and wondering if he should run before wolfmask dug his claws into him. it might be safer to stay a few pawsteps back. i'm very biteable, being sarcastic, adorable, lovable..... yeah, this is a very biteable face, he concluded. but i've already gotten comfy, so i'll step back only when he starts baring his teeth, which should be in a few more moments. flipheart searched through his mind meticulously for a few spare seconds, finally finding a conversation topic. "so, what's gotten you so.. intent on wanting everyone dead? heartbreak? bad day? or are you just a cynical warrior who wants to watch the clans burn?" he inquired, tilting his head to display genuine curiosity.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 18th, 2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

(xD. also, it means we adore edgy furballs c: or at least that's how i intended)

he was watching wolfmask closely when the cat finally responded. flipheart took a few seconds to digest the slightly violent reply and figure out how to continue the chat. he finally figured something out after a few awkward moments of trying to make eye contact. "well isn't that adorable! i can tell you're very optimistic," flipheart responded, eying wolfmask dangerously and wondering if he should run before wolfmask dug his claws into him. it might be safer to stay a few pawsteps back. i'm very biteable, being sarcastic, adorable, lovable..... yeah, this is a very biteable face, he concluded. but i've already gotten comfy, so i'll step back only when he starts baring his teeth, which should be in a few more moments. flipheart searched through his mind meticulously for a few spare seconds, finally finding a conversation topic. "so, what's gotten you so.. intent on wanting everyone dead? heartbreak? bad day? or are you just a cynical warrior who wants to watch the clans burn?" he inquired, tilting his head to display genuine curiosity.
( oh ok!)
the tom twitched his whiskers in slight amusement ...slight "think that's adorable? Come see me whenever I'm as angry as a badger . " he grinned . For a split second his yellow orbs parted from the river to look at flip only to glare back at it "bad moon actually not just today . I swear it's like starclan put a curse on us black cats! I'd like to tear who ever starclanners face decided it !" he snarled at the ground . With a sigh he shook his head "so mr positive . How's your day been?" great I imagine .........

Last edited by Leucos; September 18th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.
Old September 18th, 2019, 07:48 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
( oh ok!)
the tom twitched his whiskers in slight amusement ...slight "think that's adorable? Come see me whenever I'm as angry as a badger . " he grinned . For a split second his yellow orbs parted from the river to look at flip only to glare back at it "bad moon actually not just today . I swear it's like starclan put a curse on us black cats! I'd like to tear who ever starclanners face decided it !" he snarled at the ground . With a sigh he shook his head "so mr positive . How's your day been?" great I imagine .........
"hmm... mr positive. that doesn't sound all too bad, but it's missing something, y'know? a little more creativity, a touch more pizzazz! it has to capture my glory, and mr. positive only catches part of my personality," flipheart responded after a moment of thoughtful thinking. a bad mood, hm... what to do, what to do. flipheart gave no mind to the fact that this tom, wolfmask, was shaming starclan for something they probably didn't partake in. "well, my day hasn't been great, but it's been okay. i've been bored lately, even though so much has been going on," he responded, looking down at his paws after spotting a speck of dirt out of place in his little resting area. "aha! i caught you redhanded!" he exclaimed, gently pawing the dirt away and going back to his relaxed position on the well-made flipheart-approved territory. "do you want to talk about it?"
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 19th, 2019, 09:48 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Dust @Rosemew @PokeCat @Dipper @BILL.

As Eagleflight padded out of the camp with the rest of the patrol, he mulled over everything he had just heard. It had confirmed his thoughts that Fawnpaw might feel equally discontent about this whole situation, and he felt his heart twist with remorse hearing the way Lionstorm treated the young cat. He was starting to think the hot-headed deputy might not be so great after all, and that the cat he had looked up to since he himself was an apprentice might not have been worth mooning over. He had finally earned his trust and respect, but at what cost? Was it worth it?

He stole a sympathetic glance at Frostflight, who had seemed to be the target of verbal abuse on a regular basis. The one he was really concerned about, however, was Fawnpaw. He knew the small cat was good friends with Lionstorm, and how much it must have hurt to fight with him like that. It made him feel even more guilty that Lionstorm had specifically told him to keep an eye on Fawnpaw. Did he really have that much faith in him? Did he think that Eagleflight wouldn't eventually see through his paper-thin veil of misinformation? Did he expect him to lie for him?

He didn't like it at all. He felt sick to his stomach, and his head spun. He didn't know what he was supposed to do anymore, where he was supposed to stand. Life once seemed so black and white, with such a clear line as to what was good and bad, but now he felt as if he had stumbled into a gray area, and everything just seemed blurry and confusing. Everything was far more complicated than he had ever thought it could be. He had to decide for himself what was right. He slowed his pace until he found himself next to Fawnpaw, towards the back of the group.

"Hey, are you okay?" He spoke quietly, not wanting to make a spectacle out of it. His eyes gleamed with honest sympathy, and regret. He hated to see such a young cat in so much distress. No kit or apprentice should have to go through everything that Fawnpaw had. He wanted to speak with him about Lionstorm, about what he might be plotting, and he felt like Fawnpaw would understand more than any cat. But he wanted to make sure the dappled apprentice was okay first, and make sure he knew that he was genuinely concerned for his well-being.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 19th, 2019, 04:13 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@CasperCreates @Dipper @Dust @PokeCat
_________

Oakflame padded out of camp, into the territory with the rest of the patrol. He took in a deep breath of the forest air , turning slightly to look back at Fawnpaw. The argument between him and the deputy was....surely something. Lionstorm seemed..a bit too harsh with his words, in the toms opinion. But, it would most likely be the best to mind his own business, for now at least. Maybe he could get a bit more info on it later.
His tail gave a flick , catching a glance at Eagleflight who was falling behind the group to, what he assumed, talk to Fawnpaw. He shook the lingering thoughts from his mind. Instead , he looked forward , continuing his pace which quickened only a little. Going all the way to Thunderclan would help him take his mind off of the argument of deputy and apprentice.

Oakflame looked back to make sure Littlepaw was following, just incase the apprentice had gotten distracted. And luckily , the molly was there , his gaze now looking over to Frostflight. "Lionstorm was a bit harsh, wasn't he?" The tabby asked as he fixed his pace so he was near the deputy. He couldn't have been the only one who shared that thought.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; September 19th, 2019 at 04:14 PM.