Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:12 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 05:09 AM
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:59 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:58 AM
Another Person Saying Hello
by Quest
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 04:55 AM

Old October 19th, 2020, 08:33 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Splashleap had been perfectly happy to go with Willowpaw, who for some reason was not nearly as bouncy as normal. She liked bouncy Willowpaw, and she was hoping to get her back really. As they reached the beach, and her paws sank into the fluffy sand, she let the sea breeze ruffle her fur, relaxing her. She had always enjoyed the beach, and now that she was a warrior she had spent several nights here, watching the moon shine on the water, even swimming in the salty brine once or twice. But something told her this wasn't why Willowpaw was here. Much to serious at this point it seemed. When she was asked the question, she was a bit surprised by the undercurrent of fear in Willowpaw's voice, but didn't comment. After all, if this was the serious thing she figured she got let off easy. Her mind had indeed been flitting though various scenarios, most of them involving mauling. So, really, she was relieved.

Still, she didn't want to act like it was a stupid question, so she kept her tone fairly low, looking not exactly directly at Willowpaw as she began to explain. It's not very exact really. You just.......walk up and bash them until they die. At least, that was how SHE'D always done it. They can't move very fast, and as long as you come at them from behind they can't pinch you very easily. At least in her experience. She'd only been pinched once, when she was here at night, and accidentally sat on one. That was the last time she sat without very closely examining her seat! @Rani
Old October 20th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

"Right!" The apprentice exclaimed the words bursting out of her more like a startled yelp than an acknowledgement of the instructions. "Right, yeah that makes sense. Just bash them you just need to bash them. They cant pinch you if you do it fast. And I can get behind them it'll be fine!" She rambled nervously forcing herself to spot a crab and start walking over to it. "It'll be fine, it'll be fine, it'll be fine, it'll be fine," Nope it just moved.
With a shriek Willowpaw sprung straight up getting an impressive amount of air before scrambling to hide behind Splashleap.
"No no no no no no no no NO!!!!" She wailed half trying to burry herself in the sand "I cant do it! Theyre so ugly and evil looking and what if they pinch off a toe! I need my toes! Splashleap how do you make yourself go near those things they're obviously pure evil!" She exclaimed aiming a paw around the warrior to point at the (frankly innocent and kinda cute) crab before deflating. "How am I supposed to become a warrior if I cant beat a simple crab?" she mumbled to herself, upset at her own fear.
@gs29513

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old October 20th, 2020, 05:32 PM
You're stuck with me

Yeah! Just bash them! There shell's aren't even that tough! Splashleap called encouragingly, as Willowpaw walked toward the crab. She wasn't quite sure why she was so hesitant, but it wasn't for her to judge. The pinchy thingies looked scary at first, but they really weren't that bad. At least not in her opinion. As Willowpaw panicked though, she began to understand.....a little bit? Kind of anyway. She was scared of the crabs. Why she wasn't quite sure, and she had to try very hard not to laugh at the air that her friend got. But for someone unused to hiding their emotions she did fairly well, it helping that Willowpaw was behind her and couldn't see her face anyway.

Turning around carefully, so as not to step on or kick Willowpaw, who seemed to be pretending to be a crab herself, Splashleap tried to be nice. And calm. Normally not her forte, but she figured she should give it a shot. I'm sure you can! They are ugly, but doesn't that just make you want to get rid of them? If they're that evil, just.........kill them, or maul them or something! If an evil cat attacked you, you'd fight back! So....the crab is like a smaller, even less pointy evil cat. Maybe that wasn't the best analogy. It probably wouldn't help, but..........it made a bit of sense to her anyway. If you hated it that much, just get rid of it. And if it tasted good? BONUS! Some cats become warriors before they even go after crabs! Besides, there's plenty of other prey, and if you can fight a cat fine, what is there to worry about? She had become a warrior after all, and if anyone was a little scatterbrain here, it was her! @Rani

Last edited by gs29513; October 20th, 2020 at 05:32 PM.
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

"Mmmmmmmrg!" Willowpaw grumbled at the encouragement. It was working sure, but the large pawed tabby didn't really want it to work as that'd mean she was more likely to try again against the crabs! "Im fine with evil cats! Its just crabs that I cant stand! Ive even fought off a hawk that tried to carry me off..." She bemoaned showing off the scars spanning her entire shoulder. It was true though she'd happily face down a raging badger or a feral dog but a tiny pinchey crab was too much.

Or maybe not too much as she slunk out from behind Splashleap and hesitantly crept over to a small crab. Flinching at every movement she oh so slowly reached over and placed a paw on the crabs back, effectively pinning it. It was an almost comical the look of shock on her face as Willowpaw just looked down at the flailing crab unable to really comprehend how easy that was.

@gs29513

Last edited by Rani; October 20th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:01 PM
You're stuck with me

Crabs are MUCH less dangerous than hawks! Splashleap mewed, giving Willowpaw a little nudge to the behind. If you can beat one of those, you should be fine! And really, why wouldn't she? Crabs were wimpy little things compared to a hawk! Sure they were tougher than most prey, but they couldn't compare to an actual predator! One more tap to the butt.........good, Willowpaw was coming out from behind her. Watching intently as she slunk towards the crab, finally, and after much trepidation, putting a paw down on it.

The look on her face as she realized just how helpless and stupid it was got a chocking snort out of Splashleap, but she quickly disciplined her features, and purred. See! You can beat them really easily! They're stupid, and slow, and can't reach over their heads! Well, that might not be a fair criticism. She was pretty sure SHE couldn't reach over her head. But still! They were wimps! And Willowpaw pinned it really easily! You can bash it now, and kill it! she added, although really, if she didn't she might do it herself. She knew how good they tasted, and oh, she wanted to eat it SO BAD! @Rani
Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:16 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Lynxpaw

Silverpool walked by the beach, paws treading gently on the edge of the water. She considered going deeper but decided not to. She didn't want to have to groom herself again today. Instead, she focused on watching the horizon. She came here sometimes to enjoy some alone time but would've preferred to be hanging out with friends. Maybe her sister, or Creekflow. She sighed and brushed her tail across the surface of the water gently, leaving a ripple.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:36 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ done w/ staff permission ]

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"That didn't stop you from ripping her neck open, did it?" Lionstar's voice was a muffled hiss in her neck as they reached the edge of the sandy shoreline. But Lionstar wasn't stopping here, lugging her past all this to head up the trail of the nearby cliffs. "Enough excuses, Goslingpaw."

She had crossed a line of no return - and Lionstar wasn't going to back down from this. Everyone had been told to avoid serious injuries and Goslingpaw intentionally went for the throat. Cleaning up all the blood was going to be a headache.

And to be quite honest, he didn't even know what else he could do in this situation. A cat might die because of Goslingpaw's actions. In something that was supposed to be fun, a way to test their skills in a non-serious fight. And she didn't even care about that. A lack of claws didn't make her actions appropriate or forgivable.

Maybe things would be different if it was an accident, but it wasn't - this was something she laughed over until she realized she was in trouble. Lionstar was uncomfortable with the psychotic behavior, the lack of empathy toward the wounded apprentice, her decision to act like she did no wrong instead of owning up to her actions.

Standing over the cliff edge, Lionstar dropped Goslingpaw onto the rocky ground before he immediately pinned her down by her shoulder, unsheathed claws sinking into her skin. "You should have known better than to savagely bite a cat's throat, Goslingpaw. The entire point of this drill was to practice battle skills and response times without injuring another cat. But you had to go and ruin that." His voice soured, claws sinking in further. "Like some sort of monster. You tore into her neck, then you laughed, and you have no semblance of regret. The only thing you care about is you were caught and now you're being punished.

"This behavior - I couldn't live, knowing I let you get away with this. What's the point in not getting rid of a problem before it gets worse? I damn near sentenced your mother to death for a lesser crime. She was involved in tearing out Goosey's eye in an actual raid and had no sense of remorse - it was terrible, but more honorable than the stunt you just pulled."

And then he released her, only to slash his claws across her throat and shove her over the edge of the cliffside. "The forest will be a lot safer without your ruthlessness."

[ @Corruptx ]
Old October 22nd, 2020, 08:18 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Goslingpaw

The golden tom's words whacked like a giant paw at Goslingpaw's head as he hooked his claws into the flesh of her shoulder, and she knew they would travel with her into the afterlife. Sparrowsnap, she thought to herself bitterly, and bared her bloodstained teeth. What I did was worse than what Sparrowsnap did to Goosefury? Impossible. Truth be told, the tortoiseshell was almost overwhelmed with relief, with joy as, then, Lionstar snatched her, and while she knew it was at this point nearly unreasonable, she thought she could feel just the faintest of smiles tugging at her maw as she was hurled over the cliff-face, blood spewing from her throat which Lionstar had been generous enough to slash those polished claws of his through. No more what the leader had strangely referred to as "cannibalism," no more delicious red blood, nothing. It was in those final moments Golingpaw decided that her life, as fun as it had been, had been for no reason.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by BEAR.; October 22nd, 2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:45 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

“Hit it where!? It’s so armoured and the parts that arnt are pinchy!” Oh stars she had a crab under her paw Willowpaw may be keeping her cool now but she was one snap off of launching into orbit with a panicked jump. You see it wasn’t really the danger of the crab that scared the silver tabby it was just how weird they were. Crabs just didn’t seem from this world and ever since Snowfern had shown her one as a kit Willowpaw had held the opinion that there was just something wrong with them!

Take her current issue for example! What type of creature was armoured like this! There was no way to kill it but club it to death, why?!?! Still she tried to hesitantly squish it to death, putting all her weight on the pinning paw even hopping slightly to put a bit of oomph into it.
... no dice maybe a bigger cat would have more luck but Willowpaw was ever small and couldn’t manage. Well now she was really stumped for ideas.
@gs29513

Old October 23rd, 2020, 12:22 PM
You're stuck with me

Hit it.......anywhere really. Splashleap mewed, a bit confused by the question. She had always just whacked it. Its shell will break after a little while. Which definitely did happen. Oh, Willowpaw COULDN'T mash it with body weight. Shoot. What did they do now? On a bit of a wild guess, she suggested You could try prying off it's shell with your claws. Although.....that might not be very nice. (Sorry, no motivation today) @Rani