Today 12:57 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old April 24th, 2017, 06:18 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

The she cat bounced along the border, flower petals rested on her gold mane of fur. She walked looking around, sniffing the air. She sensed to cats, almost jumping out of her fur, she looked around. Crouching down, she walked through the grass that grew at the border, unknowingly going onto Windclan's territory. She watched Silentshade with a odd cat.
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
Slatesky smiled, hearing Silentshade. "I, uh, gotta go. Bye!" She calls over her shoulder, already leaving.
" um, alone again?" Silentshade chuckled nervously as she watched her clanmate retreat." Sorry for all of that, I just didn't want them getting us both in trouble, exspecially when..." she couldn't say it, not wanting him to leave. " Amberstrike, I like you, more than you could imagine; and I just met you......." She trailed off, waiting for the black tom to snap her out of her daydream.
Old April 24th, 2017, 08:05 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"No, Amberstrike don't go! It's been so fun having someone outside my clan to talk to, just don't leave yet!" Silentshade nearly yowled this but kept it contained to a loud mew. she winced as she said this, she sounded so needy, she didn't want to sound like one of the many clingy she-cats out there; but at the same time she wanted him to stay, she needed the silent support he gave her with him just sitting there.
----------
"See you later Frogleap, and don't worry, he is a really nice cat.." she trailed off as her attention diverted to the new Riverclan arrival.
Amberstrikes chest fur began to bristle as well. "I don't think its a good idea for me to stay if your clanmates keep showing up. Next thing we know Russetstar will be here himself." He mewed. He lashed his tail and watched Silentshade quietly, he didn't want to leave her behind but he also did not want to get caught.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 24th, 2017, 08:56 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Amberstrikes chest fur began to bristle as well. "I don't think its a good idea for me to stay if your clanmates keep showing up. Next thing we know Russetstar will be here himself." He mewed. He lashed his tail and watched Silentshade quietly, he didn't want to leave her behind but he also did not want to get caught.
Silentshade looked at Amberstrike quickly, he was getting uncomfortable, she could tell. "Hey, I'm sorry about my clanmates; they seem to be wanting to poke around in every cat's business and always are talking about their own, they are a bunch of fish brains if you ask me!"She mewed, trying to get the tom relaxed enough to want to stay. " This has been the craziest day of my life, but it also has been the best!" she purred with a sudden thought." You want to know why Amberstrike? Because today I got to meet the best friend I have, you!"
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Silentshade looked at Amberstrike quickly, he was getting uncomfortable, she could tell. "Hey, I'm sorry about my clanmates; they seem to be wanting to poke around in every cat's business and always are talking about their own, they are a bunch of fish brains if you ask me!"She mewed, trying to get the tom relaxed enough to want to stay. " This has been the craziest day of my life, but it also has been the best!" she purred with a sudden thought." You want to know why Amberstrike? Because today I got to meet the best friend I have, you!"
Amberstrikes fur began to flatten down, he swiped a paw over his ear a couple of times and sat down. "Don't be sorry. Of course they want to see what you are doing. You're talking a blood-thirsty, cold Shadowclan cat." He said in a cold tone. He sighed and licked his chest fur, his mood started to brighten up as Silentshade called him her best friend. "Well, I suppose I consider you a friend as well." He mewed quietly.

Old April 25th, 2017, 07:03 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Amberstrikes fur began to flatten down, he swiped a paw over his ear a couple of times and sat down. "Don't be sorry. Of course they want to see what you are doing. You're talking a blood-thirsty, cold Shadowclan cat." He said in a cold tone. He sighed and licked his chest fur, his mood started to brighten up as Silentshade called him her best friend. "Well, I suppose I consider you a friend as well." He mewed quietly.
Silentshade sighed in relief, he considered her a friend! "That's mousebrained!"she laughed as he called himself a 'blood-thirsty,cold Shadowclan cat.' "your the total counterpart to that stereotype, maybe meeting you has changed Frogleap and Slatesky's views on your clan! I hope so, if my clanmates hate shadowclan and one of then found us talking;they would attack you,no questions asked, and brand me as a traitor to my clan." she paused a heartbeat to listen for other cats coming toward them, then continued."And when we are both being loyal to our clan at the same time!" she looked down, her blue green eyes wavering slightly. " I follow the warrior code,but Amberstrike? I look to my heart to truthfully see what is right, and I find no shame or betrayal in this meeting, and I hope you don't see any in it either!" she meowed.
Old April 25th, 2017, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Silentshade sighed in relief, he considered her a friend! "That's mousebrained!"she laughed as he called himself a 'blood-thirsty,cold Shadowclan cat.' "your the total counterpart to that stereotype, maybe meeting you has changed Frogleap and Slatesky's views on your clan! I hope so, if my clanmates hate shadowclan and one of then found us talking;they would attack you,no questions asked, and brand me as a traitor to my clan." she paused a heartbeat to listen for other cats coming toward them, then continued."And when we are both being loyal to our clan at the same time!" she looked down, her blue green eyes wavering slightly. " I follow the warrior code,but Amberstrike? I look to my heart to truthfully see what is right, and I find no shame or betrayal in this meeting, and I hope you don't see any in it either!" she meowed.
Amberstrikes bright amber hues seem to bore into Silentshade, "I hope it has as well but I think it'll take a lot more then us talking to convince the clans from not fighting. " He mewed. "There is no shame in the meeting, as long as we are sharing secrets. There have been plenty of other cats who have broke warrior code." He thought back to when he was a kit. The clan was much smaller then and all four clans have grown a lot since he was a younger cat. There was even fifth clan now, after the Evil Era began. His ears twitched a bit, 'There is also that rouge group of evil cats.' He thought. There were so many more cats now, and that meant many more cats breaking the code. His tail lashed a bit at the thought, they had so many half-clan and non-clan cats now there was rarely any pure-clan cats anymore. He flatten his ears against his head, "Cats no longer have respect for their Warrior Code. They don't believe in Starclan and think all there is to clan life is survival. They don't care about the traditions and ceremonies." He grumbled. The black tom actually didn't mind half-clan or non-clan cats, he knew that Starclan watched over all cats and some cats had the unfortunate event when their mate is in a different clan or they were born into a different life. But what he hated was half-clan cats thinking they're better because they have two powerful clan blood their system and non-clans disrespecting Starclan and the Clans ceremonies. He sighed to himself, some things just made him so angry.

Old April 25th, 2017, 05:15 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Amberstrikes bright amber hues seem to bore into Silentshade, "I hope it has as well but I think it'll take a lot more then us talking to convince the clans from not fighting. " He mewed. "There is no shame in the meeting, as long as we are sharing secrets. There have been plenty of other cats who have broke warrior code." He thought back to when he was a kit. The clan was much smaller then and all four clans have grown a lot since he was a younger cat. There was even fifth clan now, after the Evil Era began. His ears twitched a bit, 'There is also that rouge group of evil cats.' He thought. There were so many more cats now, and that meant many more cats breaking the code. His tail lashed a bit at the thought, they had so many half-clan and non-clan cats now there was rarely any pure-clan cats anymore. He flatten his ears against his head, "Cats no longer have respect for their Warrior Code. They don't believe in Starclan and think all there is to clan life is survival. They don't care about the traditions and ceremonies." He grumbled. The black tom actually didn't mind half-clan or non-clan cats, he knew that Starclan watched over all cats and some cats had the unfortunate event when their mate is in a different clan or they were born into a different life. But what he hated was half-clan cats thinking they're better because they have two powerful clan blood their system and non-clans disrespecting Starclan and the Clans ceremonies. He sighed to himself, some things just made him so angry.
Silentshade knew what it was like not believing in Starclan; it had taken her friends about two moons to teach her about Starclan, not like they gave a tail flick about if she believed or not!" when I was a loner, I didn't know about Starclan and the Warrior code, but some instinct I couldn't explain told me I couldn't turn into a evil cat; I set limits on how far I would go to get food, I helped elderly loners out when ever I could, or when ever they wanted it.." she snorted at how many times a grumpy old loner would yell at her to keep her tail out of their business. " When i joined Riverclan I saw every cat doing what I had done on my own, I finally realized that I had been a warrior in my mind and heart, and didn't even realize it. i hadn't realized a lot of things back then and I'm figuring out that things i did when I was alone; got me ready for the clan way of life, like Starclan knew that I would join Riverclan and be setting my paws on the crazy journey I'm walking today!" she smiled a huge smile as she waited for Amberstrike to answer.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Silentshade knew what it was like not believing in Starclan; it had taken her friends about two moons to teach her about Starclan, not like they gave a tail flick about if she believed or not!" when I was a loner, I didn't know about Starclan and the Warrior code, but some instinct I couldn't explain told me I couldn't turn into a evil cat; I set limits on how far I would go to get food, I helped elderly loners out when ever I could, or when ever they wanted it.." she snorted at how many times a grumpy old loner would yell at her to keep her tail out of their business. " When i joined Riverclan I saw every cat doing what I had done on my own, I finally realized that I had been a warrior in my mind and heart, and didn't even realize it. i hadn't realized a lot of things back then and I'm figuring out that things i did when I was alone; got me ready for the clan way of life, like Starclan knew that I would join Riverclan and be setting my paws on the crazy journey I'm walking today!" she smiled a huge smile as she waited for Amberstrike to answer.
Amberstrike smiled gently as he heard Silentshades story. "I believe Starclan has plans for all cats, even the ones who don't believe or the ones who aren't apart of the clans. I just dislike cats who don't respect the Warrior Code or Starclan. You don't have to believe but you must respect other cats and their beliefs and the Warrior Code has been around for centuries, yes some rules may need to be changed since they're so old but most still apply today." His paw slammed into the ground, dirt flew everywhere and turned his pitch black paw brown. His amber eyes harden with anger. "I am glad Starclans lead you down this path, I've never really had friends." He mewed as his eyes began to soften.

Old April 28th, 2017, 04:39 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Amberstrike smiled gently as he heard Silentshades story. "I believe Starclan has plans for all cats, even the ones who don't believe or the ones who aren't apart of the clans. I just dislike cats who don't respect the Warrior Code or Starclan. You don't have to believe but you must respect other cats and their beliefs and the Warrior Code has been around for centuries, yes some rules may need to be changed since they're so old but most still apply today." His paw slammed into the ground, dirt flew everywhere and turned his pitch black paw brown. His amber eyes harden with anger. "I am glad Starclans lead you down this path, I've never really had friends." He mewed as his eyes began to soften.
Silentshade smiled as Amberstrike's eyes began to soften, he had slightly scared her with his flash of anger; one thing was for sure, she did not want to get him angry! "Why haven't you ever had friends? your such a nice tom, and you're very easy to get along with, unlike some cats I know." She asked, tilting her head to the side. she just didn't fully understand the black tom, she would have gone crazy by now, with no friends. "I can't even imagine what kind of life would have no friends, anyway; now you have one friend, me! And I can introduce you to Brackenheart, he's my friend in Riverclan and Clovershine, and lots of others!" Silentshade continued to blabber on, not even noticing the brown cat with green eyes watching enviously from the shadows. wating to ruin the little chat.
------------------------------------
"What is going on here?!" Brackenheart nearly yelled as he stepped out from the shadows, his green eyes narrowed in hardly concealed anger. he didn't know what the Shadowclanner was doing, but it had anything to do with Silentshade's innocence; he wasn't going to wait for it to happen. Silentshade gawked at him, her mouth hanging open like a fish's. " I do not know what you're doing here, but I want you to leave Silentshade alone, she doesn't need nightmares!" he snarled as he fluffed up his tail, ready to pounce if needed.
-------------------------------
"Brackenhart, don't hurt him! we was just talking!"Silentshade called out.That was one fault Brackenheart had, if he thought anyone was harming to her or Riverclan; he would stop at nothing to defeat it.

Brackenheart looks like this: http://www.freewebs.com/specklestar123/Brokenheart.jpg